Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-27-2017, 10:46 AM   #16
Damaris

Happened to me at the beach once. I'd tried to pants one of my friends earlier, partially succeeding, and he had sworn to get back at me. Which he did - when we were both in the water, he pulled down my trunks, pushed me over and forced me to abandon my only form of cover.

Had to chase him across the beach stark naked to retrieve my trunks.
Damaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 09:28 PM   #17
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

In middle school this one kid got pantsed in gym class and he had a really small member (it was outside and cold though) and everyone including me made fun of him for it and he eventually tried to pants me for it but could only get my shorts down, not my underwear.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 09:34 PM   #18
survivorboy

So two years ago we had a school assembly (k-12 average class 15 kids) there was this skit and this one kid got pantsed as the punchline... His underwear went down too and I felt so bad for him he had a smaller sized penis but he was only in the 7th or 8th grade and he was so embarrassed he pushed the kid who pantsed him and ran out of the gym. He was so embarrassed but yeah that banned pantsing at my high school.

Likes: Cum eating, humiliation, orgasm control, edging, anal, denial, bladder control

Limits - scat, public, messy, blood

toys - lovense (hush and edge), dildo, glass buttplug, foxtail plug, fleshlight, panties, vicks/toothepaste, icecubes, clothespins

20m/switch

PM DARES
survivorboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 12:51 AM   #19
submissive jo
Baby Member

I got pantsed at a slumber party when i was 16. They held me down while one girl pantsed me taking off my pj pants and panties.
submissive jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 08:42 AM   #20
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damaris View Post
Happened to me at the beach once. I'd tried to pants one of my friends earlier, partially succeeding, and he had sworn to get back at me. Which he did - when we were both in the water, he pulled down my trunks, pushed me over and forced me to abandon my only form of cover.

Had to chase him across the beach stark naked to retrieve my trunks.
Ha ha that's brilliant, was it a busy beach?

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2017, 08:42 AM   #21
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 View Post
In middle school this one kid got pantsed in gym class and he had a really small member (it was outside and cold though) and everyone including me made fun of him for it and he eventually tried to pants me for it but could only get my shorts down, not my underwear.
Aww the poor guy

My Real Experiences

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
Old 01-28-2017, 08:43 AM   #22
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by survivorboy View Post
So two years ago we had a school assembly (k-12 average class 15 kids) there was this skit and this one kid got pantsed as the punchline... His underwear went down too and I felt so bad for him he had a smaller sized penis but he was only in the 7th or 8th grade and he was so embarrassed he pushed the kid who pantsed him and ran out of the gym. He was so embarrassed but yeah that banned pantsing at my high school.
I bet it did alright

My Real Experiences

Old 01-28-2017, 08:44 AM   #23
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by submissive jo View Post
I got pantsed at a slumber party when i was 16. They held me down while one girl pantsed me taking off my pj pants and panties.
Oh god, that must have been embarrassing

My Real Experiences

Old 01-28-2017, 08:50 AM   #24
Damaris

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
Ha ha that's brilliant, was it a busy beach?
Fairly busy, including about a dozen friends. At first I tried covering up, but I quickly realized that the only chance I had to catch up to him, was to let go of my pride.
Damaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 07:42 PM   #25
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
Aww the poor guy
Looking back on it now, I feel like an ass for how I treated him and we've made up obviously so it's not a big deal now. I'm lucky he sucks at pantsing though, the gym was full of girls and guys so my dick was almost on display for the whole grade.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 10:57 PM   #26
SammiTheLittle

I have seen a few pantsings, not very many, it was mostly one day at gym class
lucky for the girls it was just guys doing it to guys
also lucky for the guys because i am certain that the boy who did it would be suspended at the least
I think middle school, might have been early high school
boys who we've all graduated and they still probably just as childish
decided to try pantsing some other guys, didn't see most of it
heard more than saw
think most were probably in on it too cause no one was made or chasing anyone over it, nothing
1 of them either got pantsed or pantsed himself and he just left it there and stood there while the other students got there til the teacher arrived on the field and pretty sure he went to the office, boxers only went on show, not that I think about it, they all looked the same from both what I saw and what I heard, all plaid boxers, so yeah they probably planned it and made sure they had something none embarrassing ready when it happened
but I of course was not in on it and one guy did try me, the one who stood there with his pants down til he got sent to the office
I always wear either a belt, or pants/shorts with a tight drawstring tied so it is super secure, he tried his level best I'm sure with 1 fast tug and a fast get away before he could even check, I actually didn't even flinch when this happened guess i just knew I was safe if they did try anything
for the best that it failed because I'm trans and no one knew back then so it wouldn't have been boxers and I wouldn't feel like explaining!!!
if you're up for it I have a few stories with girls in it that aren't quite pantsing stories
SammiTheLittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 10:59 AM   #27
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damaris View Post
Fairly busy, including about a dozen friends. At first I tried covering up, but I quickly realized that the only chance I had to catch up to him, was to let go of my pride.
Ha ha, I hope it wasn't too cold

My Real Experiences

Old 01-30-2017, 11:00 AM   #28
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 View Post
Looking back on it now, I feel like an ass for how I treated him and we've made up obviously so it's not a big deal now. I'm lucky he sucks at pantsing though, the gym was full of girls and guys so my dick was almost on display for the whole grade.
Well at least you've made up for it

My Real Experiences

Old 01-30-2017, 11:02 AM   #29
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammiTheLittle View Post
I have seen a few pantsings, not very many, it was mostly one day at gym class
lucky for the girls it was just guys doing it to guys
also lucky for the guys because i am certain that the boy who did it would be suspended at the least
I think middle school, might have been early high school
boys who we've all graduated and they still probably just as childish
decided to try pantsing some other guys, didn't see most of it
heard more than saw
think most were probably in on it too cause no one was made or chasing anyone over it, nothing
1 of them either got pantsed or pantsed himself and he just left it there and stood there while the other students got there til the teacher arrived on the field and pretty sure he went to the office, boxers only went on show, not that I think about it, they all looked the same from both what I saw and what I heard, all plaid boxers, so yeah they probably planned it and made sure they had something none embarrassing ready when it happened
but I of course was not in on it and one guy did try me, the one who stood there with his pants down til he got sent to the office
I always wear either a belt, or pants/shorts with a tight drawstring tied so it is super secure, he tried his level best I'm sure with 1 fast tug and a fast get away before he could even check, I actually didn't even flinch when this happened guess i just knew I was safe if they did try anything
for the best that it failed because I'm trans and no one knew back then so it wouldn't have been boxers and I wouldn't feel like explaining!!!
if you're up for it I have a few stories with girls in it that aren't quite pantsing stories
Well at least the guys weren't fully embarrassed

My Real Experiences

Old 01-30-2017, 01:14 PM   #30
BIGTENCountry12

Send a message via Yahoo to BIGTENCountry12
Lightbulb pantsed in public

yes, i have been. here's 2 examples

1) i pantsed someone and later in the year i was
so the person i pantsed was someone whom was pissing me off in tag football after school. he kept playing rougher than anyone else. so after he shoved me into a mud hole after shoving me to the ground. next play i got his snap up pants as he caught the ball and got a run on me. i threw his pants into the same mud and stepped on them. he had to came all the way back to get them. I got the normal "you're going to regret this" he left and we played on.

later in the year we were snaping towels on each other and the PE teacher aids busted us. we were taken into the hall. as is. one had a towel on, 2 were still dressed, 1 was half redressed in street clothes. i only had my gym short. NOrmal punishment for gym missbehavior was 15 steps, 50 push ups, 10 pull ups and 25 laps. This time they said whoever gets each done first is done and hits the lockere room. during the whole thing i was the only one getting harrassed. i was last to do pull and was 5 behind the other guy. they slapped my barefeet to get me moving faster. the guy beat me done as he walked by theTA pantsed me. i didnt let go because if you let go before youre done you redo double the amount. i complained and said what the f*ck. then my butt was slapped and was told get going. They gave my shorts to the other guy and he went to the locker room. my arms were weak from hanging there. the 5 pull ups i had left i had to deal with them snapping my with towels. as i did the last one i found out the TA was the older brother of the kid i pantsed.

i finished and asked for my shorts back, their answer was you'll learn pantsing at the wrong time sucks. now hurry you dont have much time to get 25 laps done before the bell. so there i was nude running laps around the gym (bleachers included). as i did the first lap i asked for something to cover up with. lap 3 they put ankle weights on me. lap 5 i got one 50# weight to cover up with. it got too heavy so i dropped it. (yes it was loud and long) i had sweat running over my body. i slid on the floor everytime. i heard the bell and it got me to look aroound for anyone whos coming into the gym, but i quickly found that it was the second bell and was running laps as not only my class watching but everyone they told and whom was passing through the gym. i stopped in shock thats 5 more for stopping. 3rd bell ran, they said finish your laps and you can go. i did 2 more after they left in case they hung around. slipping all the way to the locker room falling way too much .

i was locked out of the locker room, even the towel bin was gone.
Likes:nudity / hidden public / hidden outdoors / masturbation/non-messy food / light pain / light CBT / anal / toys (house hold, few sex) / light bondage / toilet control/ anal/ bi comfortable / humiliation/ outdoors / masturbation / open for new likes

DISLIKES; illegal / permanent / anything I cant explain / not sure what else but will inform before i do anything'
BIGTENCountry12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk