Old 07-06-2017, 03:44 PM   #1
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Default The Adventures of Lola and Zctt

This story is a work of fiction. As part of a punishment that I am enduring due to losing a bet to Zctt, I must write some fictional stories with Zctt and myself as the main characters (1600 word minimum per story - which really is per chapter since I'm making each story a continuation of the last) The first had to be about how I was a loser and Zctt was better than me. So this is what I came up with. Again, I repeat, this is a work of fiction - mostly reminding Zctt that the commitments made within are nonbinding.

Do's and Don'ts of Addressing Lola Bunny

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Lola Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lola Bunny for this post:
Old 07-06-2017, 03:45 PM   #2
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Default Chapter 1 - So It Begins

"Let's go over this one more time," the man said with a slight smirk on his face. Lola groaned as she slumped on the floor in exhaustion. Zctt was a meglomaniac she had decided. How many times would he make her say it? "You are the most amazing man I have ever met. A lowly bunny like me does not deserve to breathe the same air. Thank you for the attention; I am truly priveleged to be in your presence." As he laughed, a sound so ingrained in the humiliated Lola's brain, she thought back to simpler times.

A FEW DAYS EARLIER

Lola sat across the table from Zctt. She gave him a confident smile as the sports bar tuned into the big game. She had a lot riding on this game, but if she won, she’d be in a pretty powerful position. Zctt would be writhing in pain before her. The risks were well worth it. He was too weak to be truly cruel to her. If she lost, it would be like a slap on the wrist compared to what he’d go through. The thought gave Lola the chills. “Ready to lose?” she taunted him. He made eye contact and just smirked as though he knew something she did not. The glimmer in his eyes should have been a warning sign then and there to find a way to back out. If only she hadn’t let her overconfidence get in the way.

BACK TO REAL TIME

The sound of a leather paddle hitting the sofa made Lola jump. After the last few days of torture under Zctt’s hands, she would flinch at a whisper. “Assume the position, worthless bunny,” he commanded. Lola slowly moved to her knees. Her elbows were strewn in front of her as she pressed her forehead against the floor, her round ass presented in the air for him. She knew it must be welted and bruised by now. She let out a whimper as he began to caress her flesh with his gloved hand. She hated that. The soft touches were almost more torturous than the pain. Almost. Her ears processed the sound of the whack before her mind processed the pain of a single hard smack across her buttocks. She howled at the radiating pain.

“Our time is almost up,” Zctt cooed, clearly taking pleasure in her pain. “I must say I’m sad. Is the worthless little bunny sad too?” Lola whimpered momentarily before another loud smack followed by pain filled the air. “I asked you a question, bitch!”

Lola stammered, “Yes, yes, I’m sad too, my Lord.” Even the title he had insisted upon was over the top.*

Another three smacks in quick succession brought tears to Lola’s eyes, not for the first time. “Liar!” Zctt shouted. “You want this to end. I know you do.” His hands returned to her buttocks, rubbing against the flesh still singing in pain. “Don’t worry, you’ve done well. Your time really is almost up. His gloved hand moved away and when it returned it was rubbing against her clitoris. Lola felt a cool sensation begin to build as realization spread that he had just coated her clit with toothpaste. As soon as realization hit, a familiar buzz hit her ears as her vibrator was placed on high and pressed against her sensitive button.*

A FEW DAYS EARLIER

Lola watched the game as the clock counted slowly down to her defeat. She frowned. Stupid basketball team. She had really been looking forward to torturing Zctt. And now he was going to get to have all the fun. As the game came to an end, she gave him an innocent smile, “So, what’s it going to be? A few swats with the paddle back at my place?”

The look on his face was something she had never seen before. Later she would come to describe the look as a look of pure evil, “No, darling little bitch, I have something far worse in store for you.”

BACK TO REAL TIME

Up until this point Zctt had kept her from orgasm. He always pulled away before she could fulfill her desires. The edge of orgasm kept her on the edge of insanity. It was how he controlled her. He had made her beg over and over again and yet continued to deny her any true pleasure. It wasn’t long before she was at the level of insanity once again. “I want to try something, little bunny. I want to see what I can take as a souvenier. I know our bet was only for these few days, but I want something more. I want to control your orgasm forever. Will you give it to me?”

Lola’s face was full of shock as she looked at the man. Full control? She could hang on longer, couldn’t she? “I… I don’t…” she responded in a bit of a daze as the painful pleasure buzzed along, building her quickly to an edge.

“We still have 4 hours, bunny. If you agree, I will give you an orgasm now. But until you agree…” the buzzing stopped and Lola looked to him in desparation, “I will keep you on edge.” The buzzing started again. Lola moaned, but still could not bring herself to agree. On the edge, buzzing off. Then the buzzing would begin again. Over and over and over again. Lola quickly lost count of the edges. They came quick and the rest between each was so short that she could scarcely tell that the pleasure had ended at all. How did he know so well when to end it every time? How much time had passed? She couldn’t say. She trembled as she continued to suffer, trying to hold on.

“My, I’m impressed that such a loser could hold out for so long. You’ve been going for 15 minutes, little bunny.” Only 15 minutes?!? It had seemed like much longer. Lola was going to lose her mind. How could she last hours more? “Remember, you just have to agree to my terms and you can have that orgasm that you so desperately need. Just say yes.”

Lola whimpered and cried out, “Fine! Yes, yes!” The vibrations stopped entirely.

“Good girl. Don’t worry, I’m a man of my word. You will get to cum. But first, you must write out our little agreement. I want it in writing.” Lola trembled as he handed her a piece of paper and a pen. “Write as I dictate, bitch,” he commanded. Lola nodded and wrote the words.

I, Lola Bunny, do freely admit that I am a pathetic fucking loser that deserves to have Zctt, the Lord that rules supreme above me, control every fucking orgasm I have. I no longer can decide when to pleasure my sorry excuse of a body and will submit to him without limitations for the length of my life. For I am a stupid fucking worthless worm and am lucky to be given his considerations instead of being crushed under his boot. When not in his presence I will always wear the chastity belt that he provides to me, to reduce the temptation to disobey. I will thank him for the privelege of wearing his belt. I will never complain about my situation because I know that I am worthless and deserve to be treated worse than a slave, worse than the worst human being to ever have lived. I will tell no one of this arrangement and agree that if I ever violate this trust that this letter will be posted to my Facebook page.

Tears streamed down Lola’s face. “Good bitch,” Zctt responded before placing the vibrator against her clit once more. “Now have your fucking pathetic orgasm.” Lola writhed in pleasure as an orgasm overtook her body, pleasure finally exploding within her. As she sighed with satisfaction, the vibrator turned off. “Thank me, bitch.”

Lola sighed happily for once and replied, “Thank you, my Lord.”

“I like it when you mean it. Here, have another orgasm.” With that the vibrator turned back on and he forced Lola to have orgasm after orgasm. Sometimes he would allow for a few minutes of break, others no break at all. If denial was torture, this was hell. Forced to continue to thank him, she was becoming a puddle of sobs.

“Beg me to stop, bunny.” He was smirking again. She hated when he did that.

“Please stop. I don’t want to cum any more.” Lola tried.

He laughed cruely, “You’re going to have to do better than that, girly.”

Lola groaned and tried once again, “Please, my Lord. Give this worthless little bunny bitch a break and turn off the vibrator. I can’t stand it anymore. Please!!!”

“Will you put your chastity belt on if I stop?” Zctt asked, already knowing that she’d have no choice but to agree.

“Yes, please!!!! I’ll put it on. Just please make it stop.” Lola panted and moaned, getting close to yet another orgasm. The vibrations continued as she got closer and closer. Lola sobbed, “Please.” As her body started to release in orgasm, the vibrations ceased, ending in an unsatisfying finish. Lola continued to gasp and pant as she collapsed once again on the floor. She heard the new belt clatter on the floor next to her.

“Put it on, bitch. NOW.” Lola, completely exhausted, slowly moved to put the belt on. She felt Zctt helping and heard a click. She looked down to see a padlock securing the belt in place. “Don’t worry,” he assured her. “I will keep the key close to me at all times. I won’t lose it.” He chuckled as she collapsed once again on the floor.

“Well looks like our time is done. You really should be more careful who you make bets against, love. You’re mine, now.” With that, the arrogant man stood and walked out the door to Lola’s house, leaving her in a sobbing mess on her floor.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
The following 2 users say Thank You to Lola Bunny for this post:
Old 07-06-2017, 03:49 PM   #3
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Default Chapter 2 - Jail Break

6 MONTHS LATER

Lola lay in bed and groaned, her sore muscles pulsing in aching agony at the slightest of movements. Zctt was a horror to be sure, but she found herself forced to obey him if only for a moment's reprieve from the blasted belt she wore. Constantly locked on her waste, it was the bane of her existence. She could see the look of evil in Zctt's eyes any time he swung the key in front of her, taunting her, knowing it would make her angry inside. But he wouldn't be in control much longer. Zctt thought he was smart. He thought he was cunning enough to outsmart her. But Lola had been watching him.

From the first time Zctt let Lola enter his house, she had been observing his habits as she cleaned for him. She knew which side of the bed he liked to sleep on. She knew what cereal he liked to eat before heading to work in the morning. And she knew where he hid the key to her belt when he left for the day. Well, she knew what room he left it in. It would only be a matter of time before she found out exactly where it was.

She had been slowly building his trust. A few times now he had left her at his house to finish some task or chore for him. Now it was a waiting game. As soon as she was alone again, she would be ready to enter his study and find that key. Then she would find a way to turn the tables on him. He deserved it after all.

1 WEEK LATER

Lola knelt on the floor, scrubbing at the wooden panels as Zctt went through his morning rituals. Right now he was eating his breakfast. Just 15 more minutes until he left and Lola certainly had more than 15 minutes of scrubbing left. Today would be the day. Lola worked slowly as Zctt watched some sports commentary on Youtube about some stupid baseball game. Lola rolled her eyes. He was too obsessed with sports. Didn't he have any other interests? Other than torturing her, of course. She looked up as his footsteps approached, bowl still in hand. "You missed a spot, stupid bitch." Zctt tipped his bowl to allow the last bit of his remaining milk to spill onto the floor.

Lola kept scrubbing, "Sorry, sir."

Zctt walked closer and grinned, "You better be sorry, dumb bunny." Suddenly he grabbed her by the hair and dragged her to the pool of sugary milk. "Clean it up, now!" Lola began to reach her rag out to scrub the floor, but Zctt nudged it back with his foot, "No, what are you doing? Clean it up with your tongue!" Lola let out a soft sigh, but leaned down to the milk and started licking. Zctt just laughed as she did so. Didn't he have to leave soon, Lola wondered?

When Lola finished licking, she sat back up on her knees, "May I get back to work, sir?"

"What? You're not even going to thank me for that drink? Some bitches require so much attention," the sigh in his voice was audible.
"Sorry, sir. Thank you, sir."

"Too late, dumb bunny." Lola squealed as he pulled her by her hair, harder this time to the bench. The bench was a small piece of furniture, designed for nothing but to tie Lola down so Zctt could more easily spank her. It had been at least a few days since her last punishment, so the bruises that spotted her cheeks were fading with age. Once again Lola wondered, when did he have to go to work? She climbed up on the bench. If she had learned one thing, it was that the punishments lasted longer if she resisted them. She sighed quietly to herself as she felt her wrists and ankles being secured to the bench. And then the first slap of the leather paddle.

The sound reached her ears a split second before the full impact of the pain registered in her brain. It was a hard one right off the bat. That wasn't too surprising. Zctt was never one to be kind or gentle. She knew better that to complain. Instead she shouted through gritted teeth, "Thank you, sir. May I have another?"

"Yes, yes you may," the man responded and another burst of pain radiated through Lola's backside.

"Thank you, sir. May I have another?"

This continued for a good 10 or 15 minutes until Lola was gasping for breath. The pain was difficult to bear, and she felt relief wash over her as she heard him set the paddle down. And then, "Shit, you stupid bitch. You've made me late for work."

As Lola heard his footsteps walk away from her, panic began to rise within. Today was the day she was going to get free! He couldn't leave her there. "Sir, I need to finish my work," she called out, hoping not to get another rise of anger out of him.

"You can finish your work tonight," he called back. "Today you will stay there and think about what you have done." With that the front door closed and Lola began to cry both from the pain and the frustration of the situation. Still exhausted, she lay against the bench uncomfortably for several minutes before it occurred to her to test the ropes. She had never tried to untie herself from the bench because he had always been there before. But maybe, just maybe...

After wriggling her wrist for a few minutes, she managed to pull it from its binding. The first victory! Lola reached over and untied her other wrist. Then her ankles were freed and she moved to the couch, collapsing against the material. It felt so nice and she rested her eyes for a moment.

Lola sat up in a panic. She had fallen asleep on the couch. How long had it been? She looked at the clock. Zctt had been away for nearly his entire work shift already. How could she be so stupid! If she wanted to find the key to her belt and secure her freedom, she would have to move fast. She ran to his study in a mad dash. The key had to be here somewhere. Lola started with each of the desk drawers, digging through papers and files to find the key. She knew he must hide it somewhere good or else he wouldn't leave her alone in the house, so she had to search every nook and cranny. She searched for a good half an hour without any luck. It was hopeless!
Lola froze as suddenly she heard the door to the study creak open. He wasn't back already, was he? She held her breath. What was he going to do when he found her snooping? She would be in pain forever, she feared! She peered slowly around the desk.

Mr. Fritz barked happily at Lola and she laughed a nervous laugh. It wasn't Zctt, but rather his dog! She must have left the door open a crack. Mr. Fritz cocked his head curiously and then rolled over. Clearly he wanted a treat. Lola had seen where Zctt kept the treats in here and she decided that she might as well reward the pup. "Alright, alright, sir Fritz. I'm glad it was just you." Lola moved to the treat basket and reached inside. She pulled out the treats and gasped at what she saw beneath. There was her shiny key and better yet, an album of pictures. Every picture showed Zctt in a compromising pose, costume, or situation. Jackpot! She never knew he did such things to himself. She wondered how much the album would be worth to him.

Lola worked the key into the padlock on her belt and unlocked the contraption. Finally free, she fought the temptation to reach her fingers down and rub one out then and there. She didn't have much time left and she needed to be ready to entrap her torturer. She had all the tools she needed, but it would take a minute to set up. Mr. Fritz barked at Lola once again and she laughed as he begged for more treats. Taking a seat in Zctt's desk chair, she called the dog up to sit on her lap. She'd fed him another treat and pet the pup, "Looks like I owe you, Fritzy poo." She snuggled the dog and waited patiently for Zctt to arrive. Revenge would be hers.

As the thought crossed Lola's mind, she heard the front door slam shut, "Comfortable, bitch?" she heard the terrible man shout down the hallway. What a surprise he'd be in for when he reached the bench. She chuckled quietly to herself as she heard Zctt deliberately take a long time as he stopped in the kitchen to get himself a drink. No doubt he thought he was torturing a very uncomfortable and sore girl still bound to his torturous device. When finally he did go in and see she was missing, the sound of the glass being thrown against the wall in anger was unmistakable. "Where'd you go, stupid bunny?" he shouted as he tore through the house.

As he entered the study, Lola grinned at him, "Careful who you call stupid." She held his album up for him to see. He stopped dead in his tracks and Lola grinned in satisfaction. "It was so nice of you to leave this for me to find. Think about what you do next very carefully. I have scanned all of these pictures and scheduled an email to be sent to a very close friend of ours. I believe it will be sent in about 10 minutes. You have two choices. Choice #1, you can try to fight me, but I know I can at least outlast you for 10 minutes. The email will be sent and who knows where it might go from there? Choice #2, you can strip naked right now, tie yourself to your bench and take the punishment you deserve. If you elect for this option, I will cancel the email once I'm satisfied you're secure. What will you do?"

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
The following user says Thank You to Lola Bunny for this post:
Old 07-06-2017, 09:17 PM   #4
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Default Chapter 3 - Turning the Tides

Though it was disappointing, Lola wasn't too surprised when Zctt chose to lunge toward the tablet with an angry growl. If he wanted to fight, he'd get a fight. Lola stood quickly, swiping the tablet from the desk top. Mr. Fitz jumped from her lap as she stood and scurried off to find a toy somewhere. "Uh, uh. Bad boy. Trying to stop the email yourself? That wasn't an option." He was coming for her. She didn't have much time. Lola quickly backed up and hit send before he could reach her. "Too late."

The end of her last word came out as half a squeal as Zctt ran toward her. As he reached for her, she ducked, causing him to stumble forward. It was just enough time to crawl past him. It was a good thing she had been getting so much practice on her knees lately. Lola shot up from the floor and sprinted to the door, fully aware that he was close behind her. No matter. She just had to reach the taser first - the wicked device he had so cruelly used on her in the past to get her to comply with unpleasant rules. Her hand wrapped around the device and turned to shock him. But before she could, she found his hand on her wrist, holding her back from her goal.

"Well look who's been a bad bunny. You know you're going to suffer dearly for this. Drop the taser and I might show you a bit of mercy." The look in his eyes was enough to strengthen Lola's resolve. If she didn't take control now she would be out of luck. She had no doubt that Zctt's cruelty would increase ten fold. "I said let go, bitch!" His grip was tight. She wouldn't be able to break free all together, but she still had an option.

Lola gritted her teeth and pushed with all her might. She felt her wrist twist a bit further than it should, but she bore down until the electric current connected with Zctt's torso. His grip weakened until he finally let go. Releasing the button, Lola panted. The work wasn't over. She moved back to Zctt's toy chest and grabbed a pair of handcuffs. Before Zctt could recover, she had him cuffed to one of the connection points he had installed on the floor to trap her. She giggled a bit, partly from the joy of succeeding and partly because she couldn't believe she had actually succeeded in capturing him!

"You stupid bitch!" Zctt complained. "Let me go!"

"What did you just call me?" Lola quizzed.

"I said you're a stupid bitch." It was funny how the words hurt less now that she was in a position of control.

"You must be confused. If I'm so stupid and yet you're the one trapped, that must make you a fucking moron. So listen good, jerk. I am going to make you suffer the way you have made me suffer. And you're going to take it, aren't you?" Lola scoffed.

"Go to hell."

Lola walked back to the toy chest and selected a pair of scissors, "Oh, I don't want to go to hell yet. There's too much fun to be had in the land of the living." She snipped away his work clothes. "First off, I don't think I've ever seen you naked - except in those pictures of course. You've seen me naked plenty of times. Does that seem right to you?"

Zctt was silent minus a few grunts here and there. "You're so speechless all of the sudden. I think I like you that way." She walked away only to return with a gag and the leather paddle that had assaulted her that very same morning. "Open you're mouth, moron."

Zctt clamped his mouth down in defiance, causing Lola to sigh, "I knew I'd have to break you first. Let me know when you're ready to put your gag on like a good boy." Lola began spanking him. At first the blows landed squarely on his exposed ass. Of course the way he was bound gave him a fairly good range of motion. So when he moved one way to avoid the swats, Lola had no qualms picking a new target. There were even a few choice moments when the sting of the paddle made its way to Zctt's manly bits. Lola was careful not to damage them. She planned on having a lot of fun edging and denying her former torturer and those bits would need to survive the ordeal for that. Still it gave her great pleasure to hear him howling in pain. She had to give the man credit. He lasted far longer than she would have before he finally cried for mercy and accepted the gag into his mouth.

Once the gag was in place she clapped her approval, having forgotten about her wrist. She winced in pain and an idea sprang into her head. "You know, I think I'd like to get dressed. Stay there and be a good boy, won't you? Be careful not to get any of your drool on the furniture." She carefully looked around Zctt to ensure she hadn't left a key or other means of escape for him before she dashed off to his bedroom.

Of course there weren't any clothes for her, but she would make due with a large t-shirt. Tying a sash around it, she looked in the mirror, pleased with her makeshift dress. She even managed to find an ace bandage to wrap around her wrist. It was tweaked, perhaps sprained, but nothing more. She would survive that. She lay down in his bed for a while. He could wait longer. Lola knew from experience that in about 20 minutes, Zctt's jaw would be aching. She didn't feel bad in the slightest. So far was she had done to him was tame. Though that wouldn't last long. She just needed him compliant enough to move him into a better position.

Reaching her good hand back down between her legs, she began to rub once again. Freedom was exquisite. She lay in pleasure as she created tiny circles around her clit, driving her excitement levels higher. She pictured her friend reading her email, seeing the compromising pictures of Zctt and her arousal grew and grew until she had another amazing orgasm. She had certainly missed those. The only orgasms Zctt had given her for the past six months were all ruined ones. How she hated that man.

Lola sighed in pleasure as she stood up from the bed and made her way to the bathroom to freshen up. As she caught sight of herself in the mirror she grinned. She had a new glow about her. This victory certainly had put her in a very good mood. She splashed some water onto her face and let the cool air brush against her cheeks. Rubbing some lotion into her skin she estimated that it was nearly time to pay Zctt a bit more attention. She didn't want to bore him or give him too much time to think about finding a way to escape.

Lola finally walked back to find Zctt still on the floor. "Ready to be a good boy for Miss Lola?"

Zctt growled from behind the gag and pulled at the cuffs. "Careful, boy. You'll bruise your wrists if you're not careful." Lola approached him carefully. "Don't worry, I'll take very good care of you. As good of care as you showed for me. You'll have three meals a day. Granted, they may not be the most tasty meals, but you'll get them all the same. I'll even let you continue to go to work and earn money. Just remember that you won't be able to tell anyone anything unless you want everyone you've ever known to know all about your perversions." Lola removed the gag from around Zctt's mouth, "Now how about it? Are you going to obey?"

How would he respond?

Several miles away from the drama unbeknownst to her, Cassandra sat down to her laptop for the evening. She spent several minutes browsing different websites and watching some funny cat videos before working her way to her email. As she opened her inbox, there wasn't much of interest. It was mostly spam as usual. No, she didn't want to buy pills to artifically enhance the size of any body part. But there was one subject line that caught her attention.

To: Cassandra
Subject: Help Humiliate Zctt

That was odd to Cassandra. She hadn't really heard from her friend Lola for months. When was the last time she had seen her? She hadn't been to the last few parties, so it had probably been 4 or 5 months. Perhaps even longer. And what was this about humiliating Zctt? He was their friend. Why would Lola want to humiliate him?

Curious, she opened the email. It had a large zip file attachment, which she started downloading as she read the email.

Cassandra, it's Lola. Zctt has trapped me in this never ending servitude, slavery even. I managed to break free and found these pictures of him. I need revenge. Come help me get what I seek. We're at his house. Don't tell anyone and come alone. I know I can trust you with this. Please help me.

-Lola Bunny

Cassandra started looking through the pictures she had downloaded. They were quite extensive. If Lola wanted to humilate Zctt, she'd just need to post these on Facebook. Why would she be asking her to come to the house? It was odd and Cassandra thought long and hard about what she would do.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 07-13-2017, 08:02 AM   #5
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Default Chapter 4 - Cacophony

Lola's grin grew larger as she heard the defeat in Zctt's voice, "Fine, I'll do what you say." It had been so easy. Perhaps a bit too easy. She'd have to be careful not to give him any chances to recapture her. As long as she was free, she had all the leverage she'd ever need. She grabbed a collar and attached it around his neck before carefully changing his handcuffs to draw his hands behind his back. Attaching a chain between the cuffs and the collar, she could see the discomfort on Zctt's face grow as his arms found themselves pulled upwards tightly. Holding the taser in hand, just in case she needed it, Lola thought about what to do to Zctt first. After deciding on the spanking bench, she spoke once again, "Up you go, Moron. And don't you think about trying anything stupid."

She chuckled as he struggled to stand without the use of his hands. He managed to succeed, but it certainly did look funny. "Now to the bench."

"Please, no. My ass already hurts," Zctt requested.

Lola chuckled some more, "My, your begging skills are sub par for someone who made me beg all the time. We'll have to fix that." She set off the taser in the air to get the loud crackling sound to fill Zctt with fear. "I said to the bench. Don't make me ask again."

Pleased with the progress, Lola walked behind Zctt, taser at the ready. Luckily he was obedient and made it to the bench. He even knelt on it without having to be asked. Lola worked on the cuffs, careful to make them tight enough so he wouldn't be able to wriggle out like she had. After the legs were secured, she unlocked the handcuffs and placed them in their restraints as well. She wondered a bit why suddenly Zctt was struggling less. Perhaps he liked this? Or maybe the taser had taken more out of him than Lola had realized. It was hard to tell.

"Now, you are going to learn how to beg properly. I expect that you will take the paddle like a man for a while, but eventually you are going to be in a lot of pain that you're going to want me to stop. I will not stop, however, until you have begged to my satisfaction. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand," Zctt replied.

"Oh, we must work on that. When you address me, boy, you will address me as My Lady or Miss." It was only appropriate since he had insisted on the title of Lord when he had the power. "Try again. Do you understand?"

"Yes, My Lady, I understand."

"Much better. Let's get started." Lola began hitting her previous tormentor's ass. He started whimpering and shouting from the painful blows. As soon as he started crying out, Mr. Fitz was in the room, growling and barking at Lola. Well that was annoying. She placed the paddle down and sighed, "It's ok, Fitzy-poo. We're just playing." The dog wouldn't stop. "Stay there, boy."

She'd have to win Mr. Fitz over. She liked the dog and would rather not have to lock him away. She had an idea and made her way to the kitchen. Rummaging through the fridge, she found Zctt's bacon. He always loved filling the air with that delicious smell and not sharing any with Lola. Yes, this would do. She began cooking the bacon while she located her special gruel. It was a pre-made vat of bland, disgusting goo. It consisted of protein powder and vitamins all mixed into cold, sticky oatmeal. It was time that Zctt try it. When the bacon was ready, she returned to the front room, satisfied that Zctt was still there along with Mr. Fitz. She placed the gruel at head height on the bench, "Enjoy your dinner, boy."

Then she turned her attention to the large plate of bacon. After enjoying a piece herself, she gave one to Mr. Fitz. It was something Zctt would never do and she hoped it would win the dog over. After 10 minutes of enjoying the bacon and bonding with the dog, Lola looked over to see how Zctt was getting along with his food. "Oh, you don't like your dinner, boy?"

"No, Miss." Zctt answered.

"I don't care. Eat that shit. Eat it NOW!" She watched as Zctt attempted to take a bite. She laughed as he gagged at the taste and spit it out. "That's not nearly good enough. You will eat your dinner." She spanked his ass 10 times before demanding, "Try again." To his credit, he managed to swallow a bit. Lola knew how difficult that could be.

"Please, My Lady. I can't eat it." Lola knew that was true. "I suppose you can go to bed hungry." Lola removed the bowl. He would eat it when he was hungry enough. She didn't mind waiting. It was all part of the game that he had played with her. She was so pleased she was going to get to break him the same way he had broken her.

"Now that Mr. Fitz and I are on the same page, let's get back to your pain." Lola was merciless with the paddle. Each hit against Zctt's ass was hard and swift.

MEANWHILE OUTSIDE

It didn't take too long for Cassandra to arrive. She only lived 20 minutes away. Really what had taken the longest time was packing a bag of toys. If she was going to help Lola, she'd want some items that she was intimately familiar with. Cassandra approached Zctt's house. She had been there in the past for game night with friends. She never imagined it was a place of debauchery like Lola had described. She knocked on the door and waited a few minutes. There was no answer. Normally she would have walked away, but Lola's email was intriguing enough for her to try the handle. To her surprise, the door was unlocked and she walked right inside. There were some loud striking sounds down the hall. Grabbing her bag, she made her way toward the sounds.

BACK TO ZCTT AND LOLA

It didn't take long for him to start begging, "Please, Miss. It hurts."

Not good enough, of course, Lola began her barrage. The color of Zctt's ass was quickly moving from pink to darker colors of purple. He would be bruised for certain. His sobs continued as his begging became more desperate. Lola just laughed, intoxicated by her new power, "What was that, boy?" And she brought the paddle down once again, the sound of the slap louder than before.

"Lola! He said he's had enough." The sound of Cassandra's voice shocked Lola into stopping. She turned sheepishly to their friend and dropped the paddle. "Somebody tell me what's going on here. Quickly."

Lola nodded and sat down on the couch, gesturing for Cassandra to take a seat as well. It was odd that she suddenly felt shame for what she was doing. As Cassandra sat, she set down a large suitcase. Lola couldn't help but wonder what was inside. It was as they were sitting that Zctt decided to speak up. He of course didn't know who was in the room since he couldn't see in that direction, "Please. Whoever's there, you gotta help me. She's crazy!"

Lola panicked and growled at Zctt, "Shut up! She's talking to me, not you, stupid boy." What would happen if Cassandra took Zctt's side? Would she hate Lola forever? Lola didn't want to lose a friend. She shouldn't have sent that email. Cassandra didn't have to know about any of this. After all, Lola had found a way to take control without her help. How could she have been so stupid? Of course if Cassandra had come in after Zctt had overpowered Lola once again, she would be grateful. Lola felt so conflicted.

"No. You gotta help me!" he begged once again.

Cassandra held her hand up to calm Lola, "I will do no such thing until I have heard what is going on in detail. Lola, let's start with you."

Lola took a deep breath and started to recount to the tale of how they had come to this place. All about her stupid bet with Zctt and how he had taken the power and control too far. How he had threatened her with the note he had forced her to write on the first day. That incriminating evidence would have been the end of her. Of course she explained that she had deleted all of that evidence as soon as she had freed herself earlier that day. She explained her need for revenge and how she had gained control. She showed off her wrist in evidence.

Cassandra nodded as she listened. The story was incredible, if it was true. Yet, it was hard to tell. After all, there was no evidence of Zctt's abuses since Lola had conveniently deleted it all. And she had seen incriminating photos of him already in positions of submission. And certainly the scene she had walked in on had been alarming. She had never known Lola was capable of such cruelty. Perhaps she was telling the truth. Perhaps 6 months of imprisonment had driven her to this level. She needed to hear more. "Zctt, I'm ready to hear your side of the story."

Lola protested, "He's just going to lie!"

Cassandra held her hand up once again to silence Lola, "I will be the judge of that. Now Zctt, tell me what's happened."

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 07-16-2017, 10:22 AM   #6
Lola Bunny
Truth or Dare Junkie

Default Chapter 5 Lola's Interrogation

Zctt strained against the bindings holding him on his own spanking bench. How had he let this happen? There was only one choice left and that was to lie through his teeth. If he could convince Cassandra long enough to have her free him, he could take back control. He took a deep breath and started at the beginning.

The key to a good lie, of course, was for there to be some truth sprinkled in, "It's true, what Lola says, about the bet. Six months ago, I won a bet against her and the consequence of her loss was that she would endure some torture at my hand. A one night BDSM thing. I don't know if you knew, but Lola is quite kinky actually. I guess I did too good a job, after that first night. Lola wanted more. I tried to give her what she wanted. But I guess Lola was plotting against me those first few weeks.

"I never enslaved her. She had recorded our sessions. She had evidence against me. She threatened to go to the police if I didn't take her place as the submissive. And over the last several months, she's forced me to do awful things. Degrading things. You saw those pictures she forced me to take. Today, I slipped up. I made her angry and that's when she sent that email to you. I've been beaten brutally. If I try to escape, she electrocutes me. You saw her cruelty with your own eyes. Please, help me, Cassandra. You're my only hope."

Cassandra listened to the story. Parts of it seemed plausible. Indeed she did know Lola to be quite the kinkster. Yet not everything added up. Truth be told, she wanted to believe both of them to an extent. At the same time, the kinky play that was being described and seeing Zctt bound in front of her was titilating. She wanted to play too. And that's when the idea hit her. "I'm still not sure what to believe. Either one of you could be lying. And in fact, your stories do not match up, therefore at least one of you is lying. To suss out the truth, I propose a little game I like to call 'Interrogation'. I will interrogate each of you individually. I have no doubt that by the time we are through, you will have spilled all of your secrets and taken full responsibility for your part in the ordeals you have endured."

Lola was a bit taken aback by all of this. First of all, the lie that Zctt had told made her flabbergasted. She had begged for him to torture her more? Well sure, but only because he had forced her to do so. But she had been in control this entire time?!? It was almost laughable. Even more shocking was the fact that Cassandra didn't just believe her right off the bat. She wanted to interrogate the victim? She looked to Cassandra, "I... I don't know."

Cassandra walked up to Lola softly, emoting through her eyes that she cared for the girl. Taking her in a warm embrace, she pet Lola's hair gently and whispered, "Shh... it's ok. You can trust me, remember?"

Lola took a few deep breaths. Cassandra had always been considerate and kind to her. The embrace brought back fond memories and she slowly nodded her consent, "I trust you, Cassandra."

Cassandra kissed Lola's forehead before moving away from the embrace, "Good girl." She then moved back to the spanking bench where Zctt remained bound to the bench. "And you, do you trust me?"

Zctt gulped. He didn't really feel he had much of a choice in the situation. Could he withstand whatever torture Cassandra had planned for him? Could he continue his lying ways? "You will see that I am telling the truth. Interrogate as you find fit."

Cassandra nodded in satisfaction, though he couldn't see it. "Let's start with you, Lola. Is there someplace we can put Zctt where he will be more comfortable while he waits?"

Lola nodded, "There's a cage in the basement where I sleep."

Cassandra nodded, "Very good. Considering one of you is lying, I can't really leave either of you unbound and able to run away." She dug through her bag and pulled out a pair of police issue handcuffs. "Lola, I'll be back for you in a moment. For now, come here." She was pleased with how well the girl obeyed her. She hoped Lola was telling the truth, she realized as she cuffed Lola to one of the conveniently placed D rings attached to the floor. If Lola was telling the truth, she could find ways to keep Lola subservient to her whild bringing Zctt the justice he deserved. Once Lola was bound in place and she was satisfied that the bunny could not escaped, she went to work on Zctt.

He was the bigger challenge. She needed to get him to the basement without him trying to escape. She freed his wrists and then immediately cuffed them behind his back. Next to his ankles, she tied some rope around each one so that he was hobbled. If he couldn't run, then even if he tried to escape, he wouldn't be able to go far. "Get up and take me to the basement." The disadvantage of the hobble rope was that the journey took seemingly forever. Once they carefully made their way down the stairs, Cassandra saw the small cage. Just big enough to fit a small mattress, the bars looked impressivly strong. The key to the door currently sat in its lock. Convenient.

"Kneel inside on the mattress. Once I've locked the door, place your wrists by the bars and I'll uncuff you." To Zctt's credit, he did as he was told. In practically no time at all, Zctt was secure in the cell, with his wrists and ankles free. "You may want to take a nap. I'm not sure how long Lola and I will be."

With that, Cassandra pocketed the cage key and made her way back upstairs to find Lola right where she had left her. "Hey sweet pea, you certainly have gotten yourself into a mess, haven't you?"

Lola looked up into Cassandra's eyes and just nodded.

"Well then, I suppose we shall begin the interrogation." Cassandra unlocked the cuffs, "Stand up. What on earth are you wearing, girl?"

Lola looked down and blushed a bit at the makeshift dress she had made, "I don't have any clothes here, so..."

Cassandra chuckled. If Lola was lying it was an intricate lie since the deciet would have had to have begun before Cassandra even showed up. On the other hand, the fact that Lola had no clothes here (assuming this wasn't a very elaborate lie), was evidence in Lola' favor. "Well you look quite silly in it. Take it off. I'll get you something prettier to wear later."

Lola nodded and removed the sash and shirt, revealing her naked body beneath. Cassandra noted there were bruises along Lola's breasts and ass. They were varying colors of purple and greens. Clearly the bruises had been there for a while. More evidence in Lola's favor. She recalled Zctt's ass looked freshly beaten. Really that was all the evidence she needed, she realized. But she wasn't about to give up on the fun she had planned now. But she certainly would be going easier on Lola.

"Good girl. Now I have some things for you." Cassandra fished through her bag and pulled out a vibrator and a flogger. "A few rules for our interrogation, ok? 1: You cannot have an orgasm until I am satisfied with the interrogation results. 2: You will refer to me as Miss Cassandra when you answer my questions, yes?" At this point, she would be helping Lola heal while grooming her to trust her as her superior. Clearly if Lola would allow herself to be trapped in such a situtation, she needed a superior to look out for her.

Lola nodded softly, "Yes, Miss Cassandra."

Cassandra ordered Lola to stand with her arms propping her against the wall. The trust Lola continue to show as pleasing, Cassandra realized, as she attached the vibrator against Lola's clit. Using a remote control, she turned the vibrations on low to begin with. And then Cassandra began gently impacting the flogger against Lola's shoulders. If done right, a flogging could be painful and soothing at the same time. Settling into a rhythm, Cassandra increased the intensity of each impact, allowing Lola to relax into it. After several minutes of this, Cassandra walked up to Lola and rubbed her shoulders, whispering, "Why did you let Zctt treat you that way?"

Lola blinked, surprised by the question. "I... I didn't. He trapped me and blackmailed me, Miss Cassandra."

"Were there times you could have escaped before?" Cassandra had a theory that she was testing out. Lola hesitated. "Shh... it's ok." Cassandra turned the vibrator to its highest setting and began flogging again, rhythmically, but harder than before. "Were there times you could have escaped before?" She pressed again.

Lola's voice was trembling as she responded, "Yes, Miss Cassandra."

"I see." Cassandra continued the flogging without asking any questions for several minutes. She watched Lola as her hips swished and her legs began to twitch. The girl was getting close to an orgasm. She turned the vibrations back to low and smiled to hear a small groan of disappointment escape from Lola's lips. "It's not time yet, sweetie. You said you had chances to escape. Why didn't you?"

"He had the letter I had signed. He said he would send it out. He had pictures."

"And so when you found his album, you sent them out without his permission even though you did everything you could to keep yours from going out?" Cassandra made a disappointed tsking sound. "That's not very nice, Lola."

More hesitation in Lola's voice now, "No... not nice, Miss Cassandra." The vibrations jumped back up to the highest setting, causing Lola's back to arch.

"Why did it take so long for you to try to escape?"

"I was afraid."

Cassandra stopped flogging Lola and walked up to her once again, "Don't move, girl." She took her hands and started massaging Lola's breasts roughly. "Were you afraid of the pictures?"

"Yes, Miss Cassandra."

Cassandra twisted and pinched Lola's nipples, watching the pleasure and desparation rise in her face, "Maybe that was part of it. What else were you afraid of?"

"I... I don't know."

Cassandra turned the vibrations off and sighed, "You do know, Lola. Why won't you tell me?" Lola just stood there and Cassandra sighed once again, "Kneel down and face me, girl." As expected, Lola obeyed beautifully. "I think I know what else you were afraid of." Cassandra took a fistful of hair and yanked downward, forcing Lola to make eye contact. To Cassandra's satisfaction, Lola gasped in pleasure at the pain. "Admit it. You were afraid of being on your own with no one to in control." The vibrations went back to high.

"I... I..." Cassandra yanked harder on Lola's hair. "Yes, Miss Cassandra." Tears were forming in Lola's eyes.

"You want someone to control you. You just need someone who can take better care of you. Isn't that right, girl?"

Tears began to slowly escape, causing a beautiful streak down Lola's cheeks as she admitted it, "Yes, Miss Cassandra. I need it."

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Toys

PM Dares
Old 07-17-2017, 05:26 AM   #7
miss tay

Location: I may be interested in a female slave online that wants to be a little girl for me.

I like the story so far and i look forward to reading more soon.
miss tay is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk