Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-02-2017, 09:11 AM   #16
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I do so, leaving a trail of wetness along Kate’s stomach. She’s breathing heavily because I think we both know where this is going.

“Both of you, strip.”

I stand up and pull my boxers over my cock and step out of them as Kate undoes her bra and her breasts fall out. They’re large, a similar size to Beth’s, but slightly … perkier. She’s the first woman other than my girlfriend that I’ve seen nude for about a year.

Then I lose all power of thought as she pulls down the small strip of fabric her legs which separates her from nudity.

Then we’re all naked here in the room. It’s really weird. The room smells of sex musk and tension.

“Very good slaves,” Beth says. “Very good indeed. But no-one has won or lost yet and someone has to. Fortunately, there’s a few things I have left in my bag of tricks. Kate, snap a full body selfie and send it to someone not in this room.”

Her eyes widen, but she picks up her cellphone and holds it a way away from her, then heads over to Beth, fiddling with the phone as she does. Beth giggles and nods and Kate winces, then hits a button on the phone.
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to John332 for this post:
Old 01-02-2017, 05:41 PM   #17
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Awesome update thanks

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 12:13 PM   #18
tallishguy
Distinguished Member

Great update keep it up!

kik: tallishguy90
PM Dares
Sorry! counter: 3/15 1 RO outstanding
Deny Dick December:3/6
tallishguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 01:01 PM   #19
John332
getDare Sweetheart

“Nice,” Beth says. “Bet he’ll enjoy that. Now, Ben, please take your ice cube from what’s left of your drink and wipe it up and down Kate’s pussy.”

Holy crap. But before I know what I’m doing, I’m fishing out the ice cube from my drink and holding it, dripping and sticky, very, very close to Kate’s gleaming pussy.

Then I go for it. Fuck it. I make contact and she cries out a little, more so as I slowly brush it up to the top of her holiest of holies and then down again. She gives a kind of two-part sigh as I take it away.

“Now eat it,” Beth orders and again, before I can think, I pop it in my mouth.
It’s cold and tastes of booze with a slight overlay of … salt.

Kate sighs again.

“Come on Beth,” she says. “What’s the penalty for losing? Give me a reason to keep playing here because I’m so horny in a few more minutes I’m going to have to finish myself off with my fingers.”

My eyebrows shoot up but I kind of understand. The top of my cock is wet already as well.

“Aw, no way Kate,” Beth giggles drunkenly, her boobs wobbling. “But I will tell you that you just don’t want to lose. And ok, I’ll give you another incentive: touch yourself and you automatically lose.”

“Aww, dammit,” Kate says. “Fine. Fine fine fine but let’s get on with it please. Please please please.”
The following 3 users say Thank You to John332 for this post:
Old 01-06-2017, 02:03 PM   #20
orlando007007
getDare Devil

OMG i need more of this

PM dares UPDATED 15TH MAY 2021

Kik: orlando007007
orlando007007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 02:52 AM   #21
John332
getDare Sweetheart

“Hahaha,” Beth laughs. “I will take as long as I like, but here’s one to cool you off. Kate, go and stand in the back yard for the count of ten.”

Slowly, Kate gets up and looks around outside. We live in a small apartment block on the ground floor at the end, but it’s still a bit public. The three apartments above ours and four on the far side could in theory see. Kate looks around, presumably seeing no light, goes over to the door, opens it and steps outside letting a cool waft of air in.

“Now Ben, go into the front yard for the count of ten.”

Oh shit. That’s even more public, but be damned if I’m going to lose this now. I walk up to the front door and open the door a crack. I don’t see anyone, so I leave the door open and step outside in the cold air.

The gravel is hard underfoot and I can see lights on in about five apartments around me. Fuck, shit. What am I doing? Then I realise I’ve not been counting. I hurry. At five I see a figure at the top of the lane. It’s not a big lane, takes maybe thirty seconds to walk down. I have no idea if they can see me or not. I can’t really see them.

Seven eight nine ten. I turn tail and hurry back inside, closing the door gently and expecting a knock from an offended passerby at any moment.

Shivering and breathing a sigh of relief, I head back inside to find Kate and Beth already sat down and drinking again.
Old 01-16-2017, 02:48 AM   #22
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for the update, this is getting mighty interesting !

Old 01-18-2017, 08:50 PM   #23
tallishguy
Distinguished Member

Another great update, keep them coming!

kik: tallishguy90
PM Dares
Sorry! counter: 3/15 1 RO outstanding
Deny Dick December:3/6
tallishguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 12:52 PM   #24
John332
getDare Sweetheart

“Welcome back. Now, a double dare again. Take these cameras and take photos of each other.”

While we were gone, two old-school Polaroid cameras have appeared on the table. I snatch one up hungrily and take a snap of Kate while she’s sat down. She laughs, then takes my pic, my dick drooping from the cold. Giggling, we feed more Polaroid film into the cameras and litter the lounge desk with developing snaps.

“Good, good,” Beth says. “Now Kate, please give Ben’s dick a lick and a suck for the count of five.”

Holy crap. Holy fucking crap. Kate pauses and although we’ve touched privates, I wonder if this is too far. There’s a long pause.

“Kate,” Beth says slowly. “I don’t give second chances. If you’re conceding, you’re still standing there in five seconds.”

Slowly, Kate starts to move until she’s kneeling in front of me, then leaning in, then there’s a warm, rough tongue against my dick, then a mouth over the tip and oh my god that feels good.

As quickly as it’s been there, it’s gone and Kate goes and sits back down. We are past the point of no return now. I know for a fact that I’m going to fuck Kate before too long and I guess Beth is ok with that.
Old 01-20-2017, 02:14 AM   #25
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

A great update once again, thank you !

Old 02-05-2017, 04:55 AM   #26
John332
getDare Sweetheart

“Ben,” Beth says. “Please taste my best friend’s pussy.”

Blinking slowly, I move to kneel in front of Kate, leaning in as she parts her legs. I move my face down to the sofa and extend my tongue, making contact with her pussy, giving it a long lick up. She moans. I lick again, making sure to spend some time at the top, as she groans loudly. It’s hot, damp and salty down here and I get a few of her juices on my chin.

Then I move away and sit back down facing Beth.

“Kate, please put a condom on Ben’s dick, then lie down on the sofa.”

There’s one on the table. Kate takes it and leans over, opening it and moving over to me.

“Beth, are you serious? You really want us to fuck?”

“Actually, I want you guys to be my own personal sex toys, but you’ve been so obliging that I thought I’d let you cum.”
Old 02-05-2017, 04:55 AM   #27
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Kate looks at her for a second, but then the moment is gone and she’s sliding a condom down my waiting dick, making sure it’s snug before she lies back down and I get out of the way so that she can fully lie down.

“Ben, do exactly as I say or forfeit. On all fours, crouch over Kate and kiss her neck. Then, work your way down and move your fingers in small circles around her nipples. Next, brush your fingertips underneath her breasts lightly for ten seconds before moving down to her pussy and fingering her for as long as it takes to get her wetter. Once she is sufficiently damp, put your cock all the way inside her and then and only then may you kiss her on the mouth and fuck as you wish.”

My jaw drops, but I want this so bad. I look at Beth, still nude, and she nods. She’s so hot, I want to fuck her right now but I think she’s getting more of a buzz out of this, so I look back at Kate, breathing hard, breasts rising and falling. I climb onto her and lightly kiss her neck, feeling her breathing faster.

Then I sit back up in a parody of the cowboy position and press my fingertips against her hard nipples. They’re erect, and I take a second to move my fingers around them, again and again. Beth writhes against me, moaning, but I carry on, desperately horny and move my fingers to the soft skin underneath her breasts, marvelling at how smooth and soft it is.

My dick is almost dripping with pre-cum now and I move further south, trailing my fingers down her stomach, her eyes locked on mine, her breath coming faster and faster.

I reach her pussy and put my fingers inside her warm wetness, before coming back up and moving them around her clit. She lets out a loud moan.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck, yes.”

I keep going and her pussy gets wetter, so I decide it’s time. I move back onto all fours and slide inside her willing body while my girlfriend watches. Her pussy is tight and hot, her hands on my body kneading and stroking.

I don’t know how long we’re at it, but after this much build-up, waves of pleasure crash inside my brain with each thrust. Fuck it feels good to release after this much time and Kate’s hands are all over my body, her lips on mine, her tongue in my mouth.

But it’s over before too long – I feel her body tense and contract for about ten seconds, then I let myself go and cum pulses out of my dick in a release which is almost painful. I sag against her and we just pant for about ten seconds.
Old 02-06-2017, 02:44 AM   #28
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you lots for 2 awesome updates! I hope Beth gets her wish of making Kate and Ben her own personal sex toys. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Old 02-17-2017, 11:44 AM   #29
John332
getDare Sweetheart

I gently pull out of her and she pivots so I can sit down. We’ve left a damp patch on the sofa. Crap.

Then I hear the front door shut and see a message flash up on the TV. What the fuck? It’s too much for my drunk, post-orgasmic mind to focus on but the letters slowly come into focus.

“Congrats, fuck sluts! Now you’re my personal property! Here’s some of the footage I have, and don’t forget the polaroids. Fail to do exactly as I say too often and they’ll be public property. Please me enough and you might just get them back. I’ll be in touch…”

I sit back. Oh fuck.

A ‘highlights’-style reel starts playing on TV and I dimly hear the sound of a car leaving the drive. It shows – predictably – some of the stuff we’ve been doing, all without Beth in shot. We’re stripping, fucking, going outside, there are shots of our dare lists, the works. Any one of these snapshots going public would be enough to make me leave the country.

“Aw, shit,” I say. “Shitty shitty shit.”

“Hope you weren’t too attached to her,” Kate says, her head in her hands.

“Fuck,” I say, breathing heavily. “I’m going to drink a lot of water then go to bed. I’m not sure I can handle all this right now. Fancy a fry up tomorrow then we can talk about what the fuck we’re going to do?”

I look over at the sweaty, gorgeous naked blonde next to me. Her mascara is blurred and she looks up at me, still stunned and post-orgasmic. She slowly nods and I take in her body again, admiring her, unable to help myself.

I don’t linger, but instead get up and pick up my clothes from the floor, head upstairs and put my pants on, sitting on the side of the bed until I’ve drunk several pints of water, my thoughts spinning around in my head.

The course of action actually seems pretty clear: play along until we can get our stuff back, one way or another. I don’t believe for one second that Beth would hesitate to use the images and videos she has – she doesn’t intend malice, just mischief, but Beth’s definition of mischief is my definition of malice and serious harm.

With that in my mind, and the pint glasses empty, I lie back and, exhausted, pass out completely.
Old 02-17-2017, 05:09 PM   #30
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Very nice uodate, thanks!

Advertisements
Kink Talk