Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 10-09-2016, 04:02 AM   #16
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir stefan View Post
It truely is...
It truely truely truely is....
Now I'm blushing!

Thank you

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
Old 10-09-2016, 04:52 AM   #17
Skylane182

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Post
Thank you! And it's so nice that you're following my stories.
Hmm rewards...How does one reward a masochistic pet? Pain and punishment is what turns me on. I'm not one for lots of cuddles or sweet talk
Though I do appreciate you thinking of my wellbeing

I'm open to suggestions for this story.
Hmmm... Then maybe a misbehaving pet should spend a night leashed to the table or tree and maybe if sir let's have the other doms use you any time during the night, of course you can't have any pleasure so gotta use those longer lasting condoms turned inside out?

Likes: Pet play, Edging, Light/Moderate Pain, Tease, Denial, Bondage.

Dislikes: hard pain.

Limits:Public, Face pics/vids, Scat, Pee drinking, Family, Illegal, Permanent.
Old 10-09-2016, 09:47 AM   #18
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylane182 View Post
Hmmm... Then maybe a misbehaving pet should spend a night leashed to the table or tree and maybe if sir let's have the other doms use you any time during the night, of course you can't have any pleasure so gotta use those longer lasting condoms turned inside out?
Thanks for your suggestion. I'm not into rape fantasies and such, so other doms using me sexually, is not something I'd incorporate. But I like the rest of your suggestion; being leashed somewhere for a night, while all kinds of devious things take place sounds great

Not sure if it will be in the next part already, but don't worry, stay tuned

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Old 10-13-2016, 07:41 AM   #19
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Great story! Looking forward to reading part 3.
As for campground rules... I think it goes without saying that pets cannot use regular toilet or the common campground areas. They have to be walked. And play fetch too during the walks.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Old 10-13-2016, 08:23 AM   #20
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
Great story! Looking forward to reading part 3.
As for campground rules... I think it goes without saying that pets cannot use regular toilet or the common campground areas. They have to be walked. And play fetch too during the walks.
Thank you! Those are some excellent ideas. In the next part the pet and her owner will arrive on the campground, so I'll definitely put those in the regulations.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 10-14-2016, 06:39 AM   #21
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Part 3 - Arriving at Pine Cone Forest

I tried to make myself comfortable, which wasn't easy, having to kneel down with my hands behind my back. The dog biscuits were in front of me, but I didn't really want to eat them. I was hungry though, my stomach was rumbling. Reluctantly, I managed to pick one up with my mouth and chewed on it. The taste wasn't too bad, but I can't say I liked it. I decided tot leave the other biscuits until I was seriously hungry.

After just sitting for a while, my legs were getting numb. As gingerly as I could, I tried to lay down. With a thud I flopped down on my side. This wasn't the most elegant move, but at least now I was more comfortable. I couldn't stretch my legs so I lay curled up on my blanket. The van rocked gently with every bump and bend in the road and soon I drifted off to sleep.

Just when the van came to a halt, I woke up again. It was dark outside, I must have slept for a few hours. Suddenly, I saw my owners' feet appear in front of me. He unlocked the door of the cage and told me I could come out. With some trouble I managed to get back on my knees again and stuck out my hands, expecting him to unlock my mittens. He didn't though, he just kept standing there. He gave my still sore ass a hard smack an told me that he didn't have all day. I huffed and scooted backwards. This was a difficult process because of the cramped conditions. Another smack and I tried to hurry up.

When I was out, sir grabbed my neck and pushed my face down to the floor. I suddenly felt something cold and slippery on my ass, and felt the butt plug with my tail being pushed in. I usually wear it, but that wasn't possible when the chastity belt was on.
"Now you're looking like a real pet" Sir said, satisfied. "Turn around, sit up!" Her ordered. When I was sitting on my knees in front of him, paws next to my tits Sir said; "I see you didn't finish you snack... that's quite ungrateful isn't it? You asked for them yourself."

I knew better than to say anything and just watched as he picked them up off the floor of the cage.
He held one in front of me; "eat up pet, you never know when you'll get fed again." Apprehensively I opened my mouth and Sir shoved the whole biscuit in. "Only five more to go" he said, cheerfully. I chewed and chewed and the taste wasn't getting any better. Luckily, Sir let me sip some water from a bottle between bites so I was able to get them all down in the end. It even earned me a pat on the head.

When I'd finished, Sir opened the side door and I could see we were in a wooded area, parked next to a building. He unlocked the clasp holding my wrists together and I gratefully stretched my arms and shoulders. The mittens didn't come off though. I used a paw to wipe hair out of my face that had been bugging me for a while. "Stay" Sir said as I saw him rummage through a cupboard.
He turned around holding something up; "knee pads!" he said. "This terrain is a little too rough for you to crawl around without them. Now stand up, so I can put them on." When he was done, he told me to hop out of the van and get back on all fours again.

I sat there in the warm evening breeze, just taking everything in... we were in the woods, with a large clearing in the middle. There were some lanterns and torches softly lighting everything and giving the place a nice atmosphere.
Around the edges of the clearing were cabins and all sorts of different buildings. There was a grass field, with pick nick tables, barbecues, tents and caravans. I saw a tennis court and a lake in the distance. And in the middle of all this, a large elevated wooden platform.

On the platform stood a few wooden pillars and were those... stocks? I looked again.
I swallowed...This was all very intimidating, scary... But I could feel a tingling sensation spread through me, flushing my cheeks and go down, straight to my cunt. "Well I see you like our accommodations," Sir smiled. "So do I," he said, looking around with a big grin on his face. "So do I..."

"Time to check in" Sir said, clipping a leash to my collar. I crawled behind him to the reception building. Next to the entrance was a big plaque that read: "pets must be kept on a leash at all times." I wondered if they meant real pets or... pets like me...

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

The following 2 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 10-14-2016, 06:44 AM   #22
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Part 4- the Compulsory Pet Checkup

A double whammy today, just because I'm in a good mood
(And allright, the words just kept flowing this week and I thought it would be better to divide it into two chapters)

Sir opened the door and I followed him inside. The reception looked just like a regular reception would. There was a large man of around 45 behind the desk who greeted my owner cheerfully. He shook his hand and introduced himself as Jim. "Good to see you've arrived! Welcome to Pine cone forest, or as everyone else calls it: The Woods. Meet my wife Angela" he said, as a beautiful black haired woman stepped into the room. She waved and looked at me. "And this must be your pet. How lovely. We have some great facilities for owners and their pets here, you'll have a great time. I'm sure you've already read all about it," she winked at Sir.
"Why don't you take care of the paperwork with Jim, while I take care of the inspection" Sir smiled back at her and handed her my leash. "Good idea," he said and walked towards the counter.

I looked around, confused... whu...what inspection? And why did Sir hand me over to this woman? She tied my leash to an eye bolt in the wall and walked off. I just sat there, feeling very small and unsure. She returned carrying a clip board and pen. She was also wearing gloves. Kneeling down next to me she said; "let's get you checked out then sweetie, I'm sure everything will be fine and you and your owner can get set up." I looked at the sheet of paper on the clip board. It read "compulsory pet checkup."

Angela must have seen my puzzled expression, and she finally offered some explanation. "Regulations. We need to check pets before they can stay on the campground, on health and overall condition. Now stay still." She walked around me, looking me over. I was very naked and felt myself shrink under her gaze. She was talking quietly to herself, while writing things down.

Without warning she lifted up my tail. I wanted to turn my ass away from her, feeling very exposed all of a sudden, but she grabbed my collar and stopped me. "Tssk, it's only a little checkup. Nothing to worry about. Just sit still now, that's a good dog." I felt my face burning. I have been naked around other people sometimes, but never this up close and personal. And now a stranger was looking at my pussy, which was betraying me big time. I really really hoped that she didn't notice the inevitable wetness. That hope was short lived though, as I felt the woman's gloved fingers separate my labia. I heard her make an appreciative sound and then the scratching of pen on paper. What the hell! Was she also writing this down!? I looked over at my owner, praying that he'd be done soon. He saw me looking at him, and winked at me. This calmed me a little, I knew it was alright. Humiliating, but alright.

After a thorough check of the inside of my mouth and teeth and some more prodding and poking, Angela announced that I had passed the checkup with flying colours. "Not even a flee on this one," she said with delight. Sir returned and looked at me proudly. "Yes, she's a perfect pet. A little naughty sometimes, but nothing that can't be corrected," he said with glee. He untied my leash and told me to crawl in front of him, back outside. "Jim gave us a nice spot next to the clearing to set up the van. Let's get set up shall we? I'm craving a nice glass of whiskey"

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Last edited by little pet; 10-14-2016 at 04:35 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 10-14-2016, 07:15 AM   #23
sir stefan
Account Banned

Oh mennnn,
It's soo hot to read about my vacation!!
I guess others will enjoy the story as well.
For me,.... It's really an extra vacation
The following user says Thank You to sir stefan for this post:
Old 10-14-2016, 01:46 PM   #24
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir stefan View Post
Oh mennnn,
It's soo hot to read about my vacation!!
I guess others will enjoy the story as well.
For me,.... It's really an extra vacation
Thank you very much Sir. For me it also feels like a holiday as well. It's almost like I'm there!

--------------

In the next part I'll try to incorporate some more of the ideas that have been posted here.

Meanwhile, feel free to leave your comments and suggestions!

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 10-15-2016, 07:35 AM   #25
little pet
getDare Succubus

For part 5 I was thinking of meeting some other guests and exploration of Pine Cone Forest and their "facilities."

The getDare members can also visit The Woods of course. Just post a description of yourself, the way you play and whether you'll be staying in a tent, caravan, cage, whatever you like and you might find yourself in the story.

So far; Ziggey and his master, MrH are the only getDare guests to stay on the campground. Join the fun!

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 10-15-2016, 08:52 AM   #26
Azarialeigh
Distinguished Member

There should be a mandatory training time at your park. Where all the pets and owners take their pets thru an obstacle corse. The winning owner gets a trophy and winning pet gets a new leather leash. The losing pets however get punished

My old owner Barron and I (a kitten) at the time could be at the park as well. We ever so much enjoyed holidays
Likes... orgasm control/denial, Nipple play, going pantyless, edging, quick dares/tasks, body writing
Dislikes/punishment... line writing, kneeling in corner, spanking, clit smacking, toothpaste
Limits. Videos, face pics, social suicide, poo, getting caught, perminant
Toys. I have a few anal plugs, vibes, dildos, and even some nipple clamps
Kik is Amongthorns22
Check me out on fetlife as well
Azarialeigh ❤
Old 10-15-2016, 12:21 PM   #27
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azarialeigh View Post
There should be a mandatory training time at your park. Where all the pets and owners take their pets thru an obstacle corse. The winning owner gets a trophy and winning pet gets a new leather leash. The losing pets however get punished

My old owner Barron and I (a kitten) at the time could be at the park as well. We ever so much enjoyed holidays
Excellent idea! I will certainly incorporate that. I have been thinking of something like puppy training earlier.

You can come and stay on the campground of course!

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 10-15-2016, 10:48 PM   #28
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

So I'm a fox staying in a tent with no owner. You can be creative with my character in the camp.

Kik: human_husky_pup

Limits: no public, no family/other people. No dares to buy things. Keep dares in my bedroom and bathroom

open to most sane and safe things

I have no female clothes.
I have a kilt, wrestling singlet, jockstraps, a loincloth, small dildo, lovsense edge (p-spot vibe), pup hood ,fox/pup tails, and a collar.

pics: (no face)

Body functions: piss and cum-not on clothes/furniture. Scat-no eating
Old 10-15-2016, 10:55 PM   #29
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

I love camping and I love forests so I'd definitely want to come to Pine Cone Forest. I don't have a pet myself unfortunately. But I'd happily lounge about and watch the cool pet training games that Azarialeigh suggested! I'll be staying in a tent. I'll probably have a camp fire going during the evenings if I'm there.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Old 10-16-2016, 03:16 AM   #30
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick wild View Post
So I'm a fox staying in a tent with no owner. You can be creative with my character in the camp.
Yes... a wild fox, very fitting in the woods.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Advertisements
Kink Talk