Old 04-15-2016, 06:37 PM   #31
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollygrumps View Post
Here are 20 questions to test how daring you are. Each question is a dare or dare situation. Say whether you would do it or if you have done it already. Give as much detail as you can.

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?It depends on the person. Honestly, I can only think of one person I would allow to do that to me. I don't like spankings and I had a bad experience with them so I would need to be assured that it is okay and they'll stop when needed.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? No, I don't trust them not to cause long term damage.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? This sounds fun to do.

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?I cross dress all the time. Guys clothes are comfy so yes.

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently. No, I hate these and that just seems like it will attract creepy people.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.

6 Would you piss yourself in public.Yes, it sounds fun and humiliating and no one is going to know it wasn't a accident.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?Yes, I do this already occasionally. Watersports are fun.

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?Only with one person because I trust him.

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. No. I have to be opinionated as that is my nature and being totally submissive to me seems like there's no say and I am not okay with that. I don't think anyone can be or is totally submissive.
10 Would you drive naked?No, I ain't that brave.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
No, I don't need to show my body to the world.
12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?No, I don't want anybody to see any of that. That would ruin my reputation.

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
No.
14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?No, humiliation like they makes me feel worthless and I don't like that feeling. Certain people can probably cross this and I wouldn't feel worthless doing these things with them.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?No.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.No, I feel this would be too awkward for me.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?No, this is just weird to me.

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?No, if it's bigger than a hairbrush, it's not happening. Although, I may allow the nunchuck on certain rare occasions.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
No.
and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
Sure, this seems like it will be fun.
If you want a challenge you can PM me after you have answered the questions, asking me to chose a dare you would do but haven't done yet
Answers are in bold.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 06:25 AM   #32
NekoBoy:3

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
Yeah! Why not? Only by someone I trust tho!
2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
Yeah! I like the idea of being fucked or sucked or anything and not being able to do anything about it!
3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
Yeah! But I would keep a spare key, just in case, but I wouldn't cheat tho!
4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?
Nope! Limits :/
5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
Hmmm yeaaah, maybe?
6 Would you piss yourself in public.
I'd do it if I have a diaper and if I'm close to my house!
7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?
Yeah! No drinking tho!
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?
No, tried it, don't like it..
9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.
Yeah! If it's not a total stranger, like we would need to meet 2-3 times before just to know him/her, and I would love to be his/her slave! I would do anything they want! I would be naked all the time with them, I would their maid, fuck doll, pet, anything!
10 Would you drive naked?
Nope!
11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
Nope Nope!
12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
Maybe, probably not
13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
Nope!
14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
Yeah! Why not? I love humiliation, as long as it's not public or anything
15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
Nope!
16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
Original! But naaah
17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
Nope
18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?
Yeah! Let's do it! As long as it's safe and well done! If everything is done correctly, let's stretch my ass until I can fit 5 fists!
19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
Maybe... It depends
If there's no STD, yeah

I LOVE BEING A PET
Loves:Petplay,Anal,Long Dares,Humiliation
Punishment/Maybe:Icecube,Toothpaste,Long Line Writing,Spank,Pee (No Drinking)

You can call me ''Pet''.
Nyaa~ (=^.^=) Meww~
NekoBoy:3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 07:57 AM   #33
levu
getDare Sweetheart

no pain is too much a limit for me
2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
as long as I could see and not be subjected to pain
3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
no
no
5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently.
Yes I did this before at night a few times
no
I don't think so but might consider it
no pain too much a limit
I have too many limits for that to be a good idea but if someone wanted to respect those limits I would consider it but who wants a slave with a zillion limits
cannot legally drive at all but if I could...
yes if I could get away with it
12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
I have uploaded pictures before on tiikoni (however it is spelled) and onesubmissiveact before
sexy/naked yea degrading would depend upon how degrading
14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
I don't think so not into permanent stuff
15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
if I could get away with it yes
16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.
i don't have the clothes for it but if i did and could get away with it
17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
no I don't think that works on cismen/transwomen as well as ciswomen/transmen
maybe... id have to see it
yes
20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
not blindfolded i cannot stand blindfolds but unblindfolded most likely yes
If you want a challenge you can PM me after you have answered the questions, asking me to chose a dare you would do but haven't done yet

show me your underwear pic of me, showing as much of my underwear as safely possible in my current location
Showme: pic what I'm currently wearing (if anything)
Lastpic last picture taken
Strip strip and send a picture

38/NB (AMAB)/PDX, OR, USA
Likes, want to try, Limits
levu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 08:29 AM   #34
Confident

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Yes, depending on the person

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Yes, depending on the people of course

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? That's something I'm actually planning on doing in the near future

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? No

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. Nope

6 Would you piss yourself in public. Wouldn't even do that in private

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? Nope

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? I would do some cock and ball bondage, but not much one for the torture

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. Depends on the person and how much I trust them

10 Would you drive naked? Yes

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) More than likely not

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? No

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? Not a public cam

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? Probably not

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? If I lived in a secluded place

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. Probably not, I don't have the clothes to do something like that to them

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? Maybe in a different city

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? Anything that's not too big

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? No.

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? No

If you want a challenge you can PM me after you have answered the questions, asking me to chose a dare you would do but haven't done yet[/QUOTE]

Recently got my first toys: a butt plug, anal beads, vibrator, and nipple suckers
Other toys: handcuffs, leg spreader, rope, clothespins, shoe laces, anything else found in a normal house

Here's a link to my adventures so far: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=236158

I'm always looking for more ideas with which to have fun, have an idea? PM me!
Confident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 03:19 PM   #35
hungariancommie
Distinguished Member

Yes!

Yes!

I'd give it a try

Nah

Nah

Nah

Don't really know

I don't care

Yes!

No, but because sunburn

Probably not

Nah

As long as my Id didn't matter

Yes! All of the above, messy too!

Yah if near my home

I'd have to think about it

Maybe

Just a size limit

Nah

Ehhh idk

limits: family, friends, social suicide, lots of piss, scat, pics

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90065

not looking for a mistress or master, am a happily owned pet

Send me pet play tasks!!
🔐 locked until the end of November with one hour unlock time daily to edge
Edges 210/609
Accidental ruins 3
hungariancommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 02:28 AM   #36
Elite101

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?Yes, have been tied up a few times, and whipped with a riding crop. Would allow this again

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?Yes I am fine with that

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?It would obviously have to be someone I trusted, certainly have known for a long time. But I would be alright with it

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?Never to work. I would try shopping but I would need encouragement for it

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.Yeah this wouldnt bother me

6 Would you piss yourself in public.As a kid I have lol

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?Yep.

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?I have no problem with CBT, and it would depend on the session. The cock can take abuse, the balls would be for specific punishment

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.I would for someone I was living with, but honestly I do not see it feasible for me otherwise. A week is a fair amount of time, I would want to try for a day or two first

10 Would you drive naked?Absolutely, I have driven without pants before for fun

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)Depends on how public/who was around. But yes I would have no problem with it, I have had sex in public before but discreetly.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?In general yes, but I would want to approve of the pictures and where they were going

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?Have already had sex on cam, so this wouldn't be much of a push.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?No for the shaving,, but otherwise it is all in good fun

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?Sure, but would set limits.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.Haha this sounds ridiculous and fun

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?Absolutely I think it would be cool some of those artists are excellent

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?Let's start small and work our way around first

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? 100% would do

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?Yeah I think it would be a thrill. Especially at that bachelorette party above!
Elite101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 03:00 AM   #37
mattreferee1
getDare Sweetheart

Default Answers

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?most definitely yes and have done a few times.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?yes

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?no as wife would notice

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.yes think so could be fun depends where though

6 Would you piss yourself in public.no probably not

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? yes have done a golden shower but not sure I enjoyed or not

Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture?yes I would do this and would enjoy as have done in past.

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. yes I would like to give this a try but impossible with time restraints

10 Would you drive naked? yes I would and have lower half naked before many times

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)have been naked outside in country side a few times don't think I would in somewhere which would definitely get me caught but risk is always good

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? i am directorate are some out there so yes

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? yesbyears ago was on cam 4 tied naked

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?have done body writing / shaving /!eating from a bowl so yes

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?yes I would and have a few times naked

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed.possibly sounds fun but need old clothes or clothes partner does not know about

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?no I don't think I would do that

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? yes I have, a small butt plug / ice cubes

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? no I don't think I would not proud enough of my body

20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?yes if made to

Likes - Humiliation, Spanking, CBT, Pain, Chance Dares, Being Controlled, Photos, outdoor dares, Streaking (at night), forced bi

Curious - anything else

Limits - Family or Friends, Permanent or Dangerous

my PM dares
mattreferee1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 03:00 AM   #38
bareslut4u
getDare Sweetheart

Default For ggt65t5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollygrumps View Post
Here are 20 questions to test how daring you are. Each question is a dare or dare situation. Say whether you would do it or if you have done it already. Give as much detail as you can.

Posting for ggt65t5, so he knows how daring i am.

Yes, i enjoy both.

Yes, i have even done this at parties as the public toy.

Yes, even better if you post the key to another post office asking for a postmark on a self addressed envelope with the key inside.

Not work, but have run errands in a short skirt, tee-shirt and flip-flops (no underwear).

Yes, went to the gas station like this for Ollygrumps.

Yes, easier to explain as i get older.

Yes, my ex grabbed me once and drug me into a family restroom at wal-mart and had me.lcik her clean after pissing in my mouth.

Yes, more cocktail i suppose...

Have been before... huge turn on for me.

Have driven home naked from work on a dare, and on highways once or twice.

Yes, as long as i didn't think i would get arrested or children would see me.
Pretty sure they already are on kink talk and Tumblr

My ex used to make me cam her on a.public site when i was traveling for work.

Used to shave my public region, may need to do that again...

Yes, as long as i can avoid being arrested.

Yes, this sounds fun have done something similar...

Absolutely
Yes, no dead (or live) animals...
Yes, where do i sign up?

Yes, as long as i could not catch diseases, use protection or be assured they were clean of disese.
Now you know how daring i am, Sir.
Old 04-18-2016, 03:15 AM   #39
reevesy

Hmm I'd like both but probably whipped

Yes I would love that anytime

Yes if it was a lost bet

No way haha

No not that daring unfortunately

No that's a limit I couldn't do

No once again a limit I couldn't do

Cock I'd prefer, I have really sensitive balls

Totally if I was staying with them a week

Yes aslong as it wasn't local

No way haha

Already done it many times on chaturbate

No don't think so

Probably if it was in the woods

Haha no, I like my clothes to much to do that to them

Yes as long as it was good enough

Probably most things have been in there I'd love to try figging

Yes deffo especially for a hen party

Yes definitely especially pussy

Straight

If you want my KIK ask me

Likes: pics, cams, bit of anal, being a dom or a sub, dares but only on cam, strip games with forfeits
Limits: poo, urine, pain, blood, family, public[/COLOR]

What you think of my album

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=10098
reevesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 03:10 PM   #40
ishwbwimfa
getDare Sweetheart

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Yes

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Most likely yes

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? As long as I had a spare for emergency needs (pain etc)

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? Probably.

5 Girls: Would you go out in a miniskirt, transparent, low top and no underwear? You are to bend down frequently. If I cross dressed for this, yes!
Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. No.

6 Would you piss yourself in public. Maybe

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? I doubt it

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls? Not sure.
Girls: Would you do clit and tit torture? If I was a girl, of course! And the same for boys, rubbing the head constantly (quite painful, makes me squirm)

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. Yes, for my master if I ever decide to have one, or for my girlfriend. They'd be able to control me, make me wear whatever they wished etc.

10 Would you drive naked? Yes

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) I'm not sure

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? Probably

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? Most likely, I plan to make masturbation videos.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? Maybe.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? As long as it wasn't a long walk.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. Not sure how this works, maybe.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? Yes!

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? Anything unsafe that can travel to unwanted places.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Yes, like answered previously. I will be tied up and used.

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? Maybe.

I am currently denied until 23/09/16 and you may add denial time here, read the rules please.

As a permanent rule anyone can add to my rules here. Please keep within my limits and read the rules.

PM Dares.
Likes/Limits.
My diary.
My toys.
Sex map.
ishwbwimfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 06:39 AM   #41
marystoy
Distinguished Member

Yes, i yave many times

Yes. Usually with someone i trust or with someone i trust there (for true safety only, not limit what is done)

i am permanently locked in a chastity device.

Shopping, yes, as sexy as you want. Work, not sexy, but in female clothes, yes.

I would go in the miniskirt, not the trousars.

Yes, i have.

Yes, i dont like it though.

Yes. It would have to be balls since cock is not accessible.

Of course. i am a slave! i love submitting and proving i am totaly obedient once i submit.

Yes

Yes, but there needs to be some leeway in the task to allow me to avoid arrest and minors.

No. I want to be able to control who sees me that way. The exception is if i were to become someons property. Then i have no say.

No, same as above.

Yes. Would not shave my head but pretty much anything else goes

Yes and i have. Again i need to be able to avoid arrest or minors.

Oohhh, i like that idea. Yes i would. No arrest, no minors.

Yes! Would love that!

As long as it will not cause permanent famage or adversely affect my health.

Yes

Yes as long as they are healthy and not minors.
marystoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 09:31 AM   #42
cheese_and_nacho

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped? Yes, definitely yes. Umm, provided, that is, proper limits and safewords have been established.

2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you? Again, very emphatically yes, again provided that a suitable safety net is in place.

3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend? No, because this sounds like it might be long term, and I don't like long term denial at all.

4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes? So long as I do it properly, that is no one can immediately recognize me as a guy, then definitely yes. That would mean shaving and messing around with make up, though.

Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down. Nope. Public nudity is not my thing.

6 Would you piss yourself in public. Nope.

7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)? Nope. I have no love for watersports.

8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?Yes, and I figure it would be my cock.

9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details. Yes, but just so long as this does not involve me doing tasks like cleaning (boring), cooking(I might accidentally create hostile new lifeforms. ), and the like. I would be quite happy to serve as my master/mistress's sex doll, whether he/she uses me to please herself in any way he/she wishes, or lends me for others' pleasure. I would also love to serve my master/mistress by doing small household tasks,just no heavy labor. That's just boring.

10 Would you drive naked? Nope. Again, no public nudity.

11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?) Nope, just see above.

12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet? No face pics, or rather, no pics that can be identified with me. Apart from that, everything is fine.

13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see? Nope.

14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)? Yes, definitely yes. Apart from shaving my head, everything's fair game. Especially body writing.

15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)? Nope. No public.

16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons). For a top cut a hole at each nipple and make it bigger for each person you see. For bottoms cut 3 inches off the leg length for each person. Underwear not allowed. Nope, again. Unless, of course, this was done somewhere private, for example,me and the daregiver(s) are in a hotel room, and we are looking out the window at persons passing by. In that case, I am all up for it.

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed? Nope.

18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit? Yes, definitely. So long as it does not cause damage (abrasions or bleeding), and isn't so large or so long that it hurts too much to take it in, everything's fair game. Of course,I will be the judge of what hurts too much.

19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you? Yes, definitely.

and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? Yes again. This sounds like a lot of fun, actually.

Likes:- light to moderate pain, bondage/restraints, rules, nipple torture[clothespins!!], orgasm denial, humiliation, light CBT, group, anal, oral, cum swallowing.

Dislikes:- intense pain

LIMITS[NON-NEGOTIABLE]:- social suicide, friends/family, scat, pee, blood, bestiality, face pics, webcam, permanent.

BDSM test results

HI. I got this AMA thread here. If you want to know more about me, just ask!
cheese_and_nacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 06:09 PM   #43
TorDareMe

Default My truths

Yes

Yes id love that

Yes I would

No probably not

Probably not

No

If she was into it

Cock

I would be a slave to a female for a week

In a rural area

Probably not

without face

Depends who is there

Yes I would body write or shave

At night

No I like my clothes

No it would be quite obvious

Yes I would. nything that would potentially get stuck

yes

Yes
TorDareMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 09:24 PM   #44
RosyS

I would love to be tied up and spanked. There is nothing more sensual than skin to skin contact for me.

I would love to surrender all control and let others do as they pleased with me.

I would love to give the key to my Master. It would be so hard though >.<

I would probably go shopping in sexy clothes.

Nope

6 Would you piss yourself in public?
I've wanted to try it.

Probably not, but I am curious to try it.

Very, VERY light.

HECK YES!!!! I would love to for a week dedicate myself fully to my dom. <3

I would love to if I knew no one would see me. >.<

Probably not if I knew I would be seen.

If they couldn't see my face maybe. >.<

Maybe

Definitely!!! I love that stuff! Maybe not shave the hair on the top of my head though.

Probably not

I don't think I could!

I couldn't do that!!!

Nothing sharp probably. I would allow most things though! (I think)

Yea :$

YES!!!!

Proudfully and happily my Daddy's <3

RosyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 08:55 AM   #45
faggotgarywaldon

Send a message via AIM to faggotgarywaldon
Default Sir

yes
tes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes.to anyone
i have
yes
yes
yes
yes all the above
15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?yes

maybe
yes
yes.none
yes
and 20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded? yes
faggotgarywaldon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, exposure, humiliation, naked, public