Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-02-2015, 01:28 AM   #1
mhayes2410

Sign Leila's Journey (INTERACTIVE)

Hello. I am new to the site, and saw the extensive amount of stories here, and decided that this would be a good place for me to try my hand at writing.

I want to do an interactive ENF story, similar to ones I've seen from other members (such as Jappio, one of my personal favorites!). So, here we go!

I'm going to try to keep to a schedule, though I will admit, I don't have all of the chapters written (at some point I plan to release every chapter, even those that don't get selected here). My goal is to have a minimum of 24 hours between posts to give people time to vote, but no more than 72 hours so that the story stays fresh.

Please cast your vote after each chapter by posting in the thread. I'll tally up the votes and then post the winning chapter. If there is a tie, I'll cast the deciding vote. And don't be discouraged by a bad sounding choice, I promise that every choice will have an interesting outcome.

And if you like the story, please feel free to friend me, and of course and truths or dares would be greatly appreciated!

Here we go!
mhayes2410 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to mhayes2410 for this post:
Old 11-02-2015, 01:29 AM   #2
mhayes2410

Default Prologue

Leila Murray is a 19-year-old college freshman who is just starting out on the journey of a lifetime. Throughout the course of this story, you will help shape that journey by making decisions for her.

First off, here is some background. Leila graduated with honors from a small high school in the rural back country of the Pacific Northwest. Born to two loving parents, Leila has always had a good environment to grow up in. While her family is not rich by any means, she has always had everything she needed in life.

Leila’s father has always been very protective of his daughter, paying careful attention to who she hung out with or where she went when not in school. As such, Leila had a somewhat sheltered childhood, especially when it came to boys. And sex. In fact, she barely had a full concept of what it was, let alone how to do it. But, since she didn’t really like most of the boys at her school, it never really bothered her.

Leila has always been active in school, both academically and socially. Even though her school was extremely small, she did her best to be a part of as much as she could. She was involved in student government, was a star soccer player, and always had some of the best grades in her class. As such, it wasn’t hard for Leila to get a full scholarship to a good college several hours away.

Leila was able to convince her parents that living on campus would be best for her. She could still come home for the summer, but would be able to fully immerse herself in the college atmosphere. She knew that this was going to be a fun and crazy experience, but she couldn’t possibly know just how intense of a journey it would be for her.

Leila decided that as soon as school started, she was going to be active and join an activity.

What does Leila decide to do?

A) Run for student government
B) Try out for the soccer team
C) Try to join a sorority
D) Try out for the cheerleading squad
Old 11-02-2015, 08:31 AM   #3
klompje32

B) Try out for soccerteam

Dislikes: family, anal, bondage, toys, foof

Limits: Pain, messy, full public, illegal, pics, cam
klompje32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 11:32 AM   #4
VoxellBlack

C. Join a Sorority

Diapered 24/7

PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76262
LIKES AND LIMITS-
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76373

Kik- VoxyRox
VoxellBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 02:29 PM   #5
Vodin30
getDare Devil

I would say try to join a sorority and through the sorority try out for the cheerleading squad.

trapped in the vulnerable thread until June 20

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 03:10 PM   #6
Deadpool15

Join cheerleading squad or sorority

Limits- Face,Family,Poop,Public,Alcohol,And any pain or blood
Deadpool15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 06:31 PM   #7
Kittey

Join the Cheerleading squad or a sorority

Likes:Wedgies, nipple torture, hidden public, pee control, spanking, dice dares,
Dislikes: Denial, bondage, toothpaste, ice, edging
Limits: Illegal, full public, other people, extreme pain, anal,pictures,permanent,blood,pee/poop,voice, recordings, eating

Owned by lookin4sin

PM DARES
RULES
Kittey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 10:01 PM   #8
mhayes2410

Default Chapter 1, Option C: Try to join a sorority

Okay, so it looks like Option C wins! I know it hasn't been quite 24 hours, but oh well. I counted votes for two different options as a vote for each. So here it is!

Leila’s head was spinning; there was so much going on in her first week on campus that she had no idea how she was going to keep up. Moving into her dorm room, meeting her roommate, Britney, exploring the campus, all the endless orientations and events to attend, finding her classes… it just wouldn’t stop. And yet, Leila was having the time of her life. It was all so exciting and new, such a refreshing change from the stale landscape that was high school.

There had been so much going on, in fact, that Leila had put absolutely zero thought into one of her biggest goals of her first week: finding an extracurricular activity that she could pursue. So it should come as no surprise that, when pressed on the issue by her roommate, she was woefully unprepared.

“Um, what was that?” Leila stammered, distracted by the throngs of people she saw in the quad as she looked out the window.

“I asked you what kinds of things you were interested in,” Britney said, trying her hardest to express patience with her roommate. “What are you looking at?”

“Oh, just all these people out on the quad. What’s going on?” Leila asked.

“It’s rush!” Britney exclaimed.

Leila looked on with confusion. “What’s rush?”

“You don’t know what rush is? It’s only the most important week of the entire school year,” Britney explained. “It’s when all of the frats and sororities look for pledges to recruit. You get to meet with the sororities that catch your eye, and if they like you, they’ll invite you to be a pledge. Make it through the initiation, and you become a member!”

It should be noted at this point that Britney is grade-A sorority material. A tall, thin blonde, with legs that seem to go on for miles, and the popular personality to match, Britney practically screams “sorority.” It doesn’t hurt that she has the money to back it up. All of which couldn’t be more different for Leila.

Sure, Leila is pretty, with her silky brown hair that falls over her shoulders, her practically flawless skin, cute face, and petite figure, but she’s no Britney. Leila exudes the classic, shy, girl-next-door personality, not the type of girl you’d associate with a sorority. Nonetheless, Leila was intrigued.

“You should come to rush with me and check it out!” Britney said as the pair sat together overlooking the quad from their dorm room window. “You don’t have to make any commitments, and you can just walk around and meet people.”

Leila was certainly interested in the idea. There was also some fear, she never once even considered the idea of joining a sorority. But Britney was right; there was no obligation from just going down and scoping things out. If she got too uncomfortable, she could just leave and forget all about it. Besides, she felt more and more confident and calm with Britney around, and genuinely felt safe with her.

“Sure, I’ll go with you,” Leila said shyly. “But I’m just checking it out.”

“Of course! Oh, I’m so excited, this will be so much fun!” Britney ran to her closet and started to pick out an outfit. “Here, I’ll help you dress up!”

After rummaging through their closets for a while, the girls settled on their outfits. Leila was wearing a yellow sundress that came to about mid-thigh, and a nice pair of sandals, while Britney had on a tight pair of dark blue jeans, a light pink halter top, and high heel boots. Once both girls were satisfied with how they looked, they made their way downstairs and out onto the quad.

For the second time that day, Leila’s head was spinning. All around her, sprawled out over the entire quad, there were tables set up, girls everywhere milling about, chatting, laughing. So many sororities to choose from, it all seemed so overwhelming. Just as Leila started to get her bearings, Britney started to walk toward one of the tables.

“Hey, wait for me!” Leila called out.

Britney stopped and turned back toward her roommate. “I don’t know if you should follow me, sweetie.”

“Why not?” Leila asked.

“Well, I’m headed for the Kappa Delta table… and, well… they aren’t exactly known as the most welcoming sorority,” Britney explained. “I just wonder if maybe you’d like to look around some more while I talk to them, maybe see if anyone catches your eye, you know? Besides, if you don’t like what you see, you can always come back here,” Britney said, smiling lightly.

Leila considers her options. What does she decide to do?

A) Follow Britney to the Kappa Delta table anyway
B) Continue on to the Beta Tau Beta table
C) Continue on to the I Eta Pi table
D) Walk back to her room
Old 11-04-2015, 09:16 AM   #9
mhayes2410

Really? Not a single vote? Maybe this was a mistake...
Old 11-04-2015, 02:01 PM   #10
jed5454

A) Follow Britney to the Kappa Delta table anyway
jed5454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 02:56 PM   #11
Kittey

Follow her friend

Likes:Wedgies, nipple torture, hidden public, pee control, spanking, dice dares,
Dislikes: Denial, bondage, toothpaste, ice, edging
Limits: Illegal, full public, other people, extreme pain, anal,pictures,permanent,blood,pee/poop,voice, recordings, eating

Owned by lookin4sin

PM DARES
RULES
Kittey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 02:56 PM   #12
Deadpool15

No continue its a great idea I have just been offline for a while
Anyway I choose A: follow Brittany anyway

Limits- Face,Family,Poop,Public,Alcohol,And any pain or blood
Deadpool15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 07:25 PM   #13
NoTact

I'll vote for B!!!!!
NoTact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 12:44 AM   #14
mhayes2410

Unfortunately I can't post tonight as work ran much later than I anticipated... so there is still time to vote! I'll post again sometime tomorrow evening.
Old 11-06-2015, 12:11 PM   #15
mhayes2410

Default Chapter 2, Option A: Follow Britney to the Kappa Delta table anyway

Sorry for the late post. Also, after this chapter, they will start to get a little longer, I prmoise. But here is Option A!

Leila shifted uncomfortably. She was growing nervous. Uncharacteristically nervous, in fact. She wasn’t sure about any of this sorority stuff, but she was definitely sure she didn’t want to face it alone.

“I… is it okay if I follow you? I don’t really know anyone else here…” Leila said, trailing off as she looked around at the hordes of other people around.

Britney smiled, partly from her own nervousness. She didn’t want to lead sweet Leila into anything uncomfortable, or worse, dangerous. But perhaps the best way for Britney to keep her safe would be to keep her close. If anything did go wrong, Britney would be there to step in. She nodded in approval to Leila, who quietly followed behind her friend.

The two girls walked up to the Kappa Delta table in front of them. The table was large and rectangular, and was covered with a gigantic olive green tablecloth that had the symbols “ΚΔ” emblazoned on it in bold white. Behind the table were three girls, all of which were chatting with numerous other girls all huddled around. The first girl, Emma, was tall, nearly six feet. She had strawberry blonde hair that was kept incredibly straight and went well past her shoulders. Her skin was a stark contrast to the lightness of her hair, no doubt colored by the countless hours she must have spent out in the sun. She looked to be the most seasoned veteran of the group, a confidence about her that didn’t exist with the others.

In fact, Leila noticed right away that the other two girls seemed downright scared about something. Everything looked normal, there was nothing about these two girls that looked out of place. But still, they looked like they were incredibly nervous. Leila brushed it off as the jitters of being new to a sorority, and gave it no more thought. She watched as Britney went up to the tall girl, smiling and greeting her as if they had been best friends.

“Oh, it’s so good to see you!” Emma exclaimed, hugging Britney firmly. “It’s been forever!”

“It’s only been, like, three months,” Britney said smugly. “Missed me that much, huh?”

The two girls chuckled. Leila, however, watched on, suddenly becoming sad at the notion that she was alone again. She was once again left with no one that she knew, no one that she could talk to…

“Hello? Are you okay?” Emma said, snapping Leila out of her trance. “My name is Emma. Are you here to sign up to be a pledge?”

Leila again found herself shifting uncomfortably. She didn’t know how to respond. Did she really want to do this? She could just run back to her room and forget about all of it. But before she could do anything, Emma spoke up again.

“Most sororities only allow certain candidates to pledge for them, they like to weed out all the girls they don’t like first,” Emma explained. “But we’re a little different. See, we like to give everyone the chance to become a pledge, but the process is so strenuous that only the best survive. Over the years, people have come to realize that our sorority only accepts the best, so most people never bother to try. Well, that, or they try and don’t succeed.” There was an emphasis in Emma’s voice that made Leila flinch slightly.

Leila was still so unsure of what to do. She simply stood there silently, looking back and forth between the two girls. Britney, sensing Leila’s nervousness, tried to step in.

“She’s really shy, she doesn’t know anyone around here,” Britney explained. “You probably want to wait before doing anything, right?”

Before Leila could even think to respond, Emma interrupted. “Well, I could give Leila a tour while you mingle with people, Brit. There’s no one there now, so it’d be just us two. Hopefully that would be a little less overwhelming for you,” Emma said, smiling slightly. “Or, of course, you could stay here and hang with Britney, your call.”

What does Leila decide to do?

A) Go with Emma
B) Stay with Britney

Advertisements
Kink Talk