Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 02-19-2017, 06:10 PM   #1
Analqueen93

Male 27/male/switch seeks 21-24/female/master in any location

27/male/switch seeks 21-24/female/master in any location

Hi so I'm looking for someone that can take my Anal exploration to the real limit as my current mistress doesn't feel she can fill my hungry ass to the levels it needs. About me my likes are Anal domination my biggest fantasy would be being fist fucked Elbow deep like a perfect little whore with my heels on whilst hogtied with no escape until my Mistress threw me aside dribbling from the tip of my cock. Currently I am able to take an 18 inch dildo all the way up my ass and with a warm up can take 8 inch circumference butt plug. I'd be open to a face to face session once we'd built up trust in each other.

My likes:
Anal
Bondage
Wearing heels
Having my Mistress suffocate me with her ass/pussy
Extreme insertions

Open too:
Light pain
Chastity

Hard limits:
extreme Cbt (I'm willing to talk through what I'll do here if we click)
Scat
Family
Blood
Permanent
Extreme pain.

If you think you can train my ass to crave you kik me on heeled_bitch I look forward to hearing from you and I'm hard in anticipation of the abuse your going to subject me to and my toys are ready for you to do with as you please with me.

Advertisements
Kink Talk