Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-19-2017, 02:42 PM   #1
ACumSlave

Default PM dare for Magnetic

This is my write up, as requested by Magnetic, for the pm dare he sent me. To start off with here is the dare as he sent it.

First, prepare for this dare... This is how you will do it. You might want to do it on a Friday or Saturday night.

This dare you will do it right before bed, after you have done everything else.

TAKE OFF everything
TIE THEM UP
BONDAGE TIME blindfold
NIPPLE CLAMPS
BONDAGE TIME pussy clamps

You will do the entire dare like that (except for the sleeping part).

FUCK IT (pussy) 10
FUCK IT (ass) 10
SUCK IT 10

SPANKING TIME 10 spanks with a wooden spoon, on each tit and pussy. Do this as quickly and violently as possible.

Do not drop any clamps or you will have to replace them before restarting from the beginning of the spanking, and not just for that particular place...

Edge.

Pinch your clit with your bare hands, hard, for 30 seconds.

I know that the last one wasn't on your list of PM dares. Add it.

Now, you can remove all clamps, not the blindfold.

Insert a vibrator on your pussy, on max, with brand new or just now recharged batteries. Have plenty of spares.

BED TIME

If the batteries die on you, replace them.

When you wake up in the morning... you can remove your blindfold and vibrator.

This dare is done. Post the report on a public GD forum and PM me the link.

Having read through this dare I knew this was going to be a long one, so I chose Saturday night as the night for my ordeal. I drew the curtains, locked the door and gathered up all the toys I needed. As instructed I stripped naked and tied my tits up using one long piece of string and attached a pair of nipple clamps to them, I didn’t want them too tight so had them just gently pinching my nipples. Seeing as I was using my nipple clamps I couldn’t place them on my pussy, so trying to avoid any disobedience I placed two wooden clothes pegs on them. At this point I really started to feel the pain so I quickly grabbed my blindfold and dildo and started to fuck myself slowly trying to massage my pussy to ease the pain. I chose to lie on my back with my legs slightly spread so that gravity was not working against my clamps. It was a submissive mixture of pain and pleasure combined into one. With the blindfold on it was difficult to know how much time had passed I thought the alarm was going to go off for about 3 minutes before it finally did. Not wanting to keep the clamps on longer than required I reset the timer rolled onto all 4’s and began the next 10 minutes into my ass. I much prefer playing with my pussy rather than my ass so the 10 minutes went by very slowly, again with little idea about how much time had passed. Eventually it went off and again I quickly rolled back onto my back and began to suck it clean. It was not something I particularly enjoyed but it was all part of my evenings suffering. Once 10 minutes had passed the dildo was completely clean and I was ready to move on.

By now 30 minutes had passed since placing the clamps and pegs on my body. My tits were painful but my pussy was really suffering and I was starting to feel parts going slightly numb. I wanted to start the spanking as I normally enjoy it and the quicker I got it done the quicker I could take the pegs off my pussy. I grabbed the wooden spoon and started to hit my left breast 10 times quickly, after 10 swats it was stinging and starting to go red. I started on the right but after 5 swats the clamp on my nipple fell off. Knowing the rules I replaced it and started the spanking again. [I guess it was my fault for not attaching them tightly to start with]. Having spanked my tits again they were really stinging, but that was nothing compared to my pussy after 10 hard swats with my wooden spoon. With the pain I thought it was going to be difficult to edge, but my fucking myself for 10 minutes earlier had started me off. Just as I was starting to climax I pulled my fingers out and pinched my clit, counting down the seconds one by one. For the last 10 seconds I was letting out a whelp of pain. Once done I removed all the clamps and string and just lay on my back for a bit gently rubbing both my tits and my pussy while breathing very heavily.

I knew that the pain was past but the dare most certainly wasn’t. I reached for the vibrator and some tape and fitted it resting on my pussy. Turning it on started a tingling and I curled up in bed and did my best to sleep. As you might expect sleep was not easy seeing as my heart was pumping and I was making noises that I didn’t even realise. After a while you do start to get used to the feeling and I must have dozed off seeing as all of a sudden the vibrator had stopped, the bottom of the bed was damp and several hours had passed. However it was not yet morning so I replaced the batteries and retaped it my pussy and started again with pretty much the same results. Again I must have drifted off to sleep as all of a sudden light was peeking through the curtains and the dare was complete.

A shower and a change of bed sheets were in order, then a coffee and a relaxing Sunday. ACS XXX

Dislikes: Scat, Public.

PM Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81787
ACumSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 03:17 PM   #2
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Good girl... Your obedience is spotless.

I have some questions about that report.
  1. Did you came during the night?
  2. How many times? Be a bit explicit about this.
  3. How did you felt afterwards?
  4. Would you be interested in more?
Thanks!

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk