Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 02-19-2017, 11:33 AM   #1
submissivematt94

Male 22/male/slave seeks 21+/female/master in US (have webcam)

22/male/slave seeks 21+/female/master in US (have webcam)

Hey everyone!

I am a submissive male seeking a mistress for an online relationship. I am hoping to find someone who is serious about this lifestyle and who can help me further develop as a submissive. I have several years of experience but am always willing to learn more!

I have posted here before with mixed results so I am going to try and keep this ad short and to the point. I am seeking a dominant woman who is interested in having a submissive for a long term and online relationship. I am located in the United States so it would help if you were too for timezone purposes. I am not opposed to a potential mistress located elsewhere however. You should be at least 21 years old and be willing to prove yourself as female as I am not seeking a male at this time. I have a webcam as well as a mic and am totally okay with using them. If you have these as well, it would be a huge plus although not totally required that you use them often.

As for me, I enjoy masturbation play, edging, CBT, bondage, humiliation tasks, anal, and many other kinks. All kinks are welcome to apply however I do typically stay away from pee/poo and crossdressing. Anything public or involving friends/family is a strict limit for me.

If you are interested or have any further questions please feel free to message me. If we appear to be a good match, I will give you my skype details and we can go from there.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Submissivematt94

Advertisements
Kink Talk