Old 02-11-2017, 03:02 PM   #1
DareBoy6969

Default Girls Truth or Dare ish

Hey guys, this is my first story and i hope you will like it. If you do, leave a comment and anything you would like to see. I will post a new update every Saturday and Wednesday. By the way, i'm British so i might call somethings different to what Americans call it.

Chapter 1
Knock knock. Lucy, a medium height 18 year old who had average breasts and a pretty face, stood up and walked over to her door. Currently in university, she lived in a five story building, and was one of the few people that lived right on the top floor. She had the week off and didn't need to go to any classes. She decided that because it was her first week off in months she would invited a few of her girl friends over for a couple of days, as they were also off. She opened her door and greeted her first Friend Sarah with a big hug. Sarah was a similar height to Sarah but had blonde hair and an even prettier face. They all lived in the same building so didn't have to travel far. After everybody else had arrived they sat down and started to talk about the usual thing girls talk about, Boys!

They had been talking for a while now and decided to go shopping. It was only 2 in the afternoon and had plenty of time. Kate, a taller girl with blonde hair but smaller breasts, called an Uber and they went to the nearby shopping centre. They went through the various different clothes shops and came out with bags after bags of shopping. At the very end of the shopping centre, was a smaller shop that sold 18+ content.
"I dare you to go in there!" said Jess, a girl with light brown hair.
"Eww gross" replied Mia
"Come on," said the final girl Rebecca, She was the least developed out of them all. "It'll be a laugh."
They agreed to go in and immediately notice the half naked women at the till wearing a sexy, revealing bra with a matching thong. She was just a bit older than the girls but was very friendly. It wasn't a cheap shop, it was a chain of them across England.
"Hello there, can i help you?" said the assistant, now at the shelves with the group. They all stood silently looking at each other. "I know how you feel, I was in your position about a year ago with my friends. A bunch of curious teens trying to have a fun time."
"My friends are staying over and we came out shopping and saw this shop." said Lucy
"Ok, how about a goody box. On the house!" Offered the shop assistant.
"Whats a goody box?" asked Kate.
"Wait till you get home and see." answered the shopping assistant. She went into the back room and picked out a bunch of items for them.
"Have fun!"

They girls walked home gossiping about what they had bought and their experience in the last shop. When they got in they rushed to the kitchen table and opened the box. Mia lined the items up on the table and the girls couldn't help but stare without saying a word. They were all dirty when they spoke to each other, and they all had boy friends, but none of them had ever done anything, they all just fantasised about it.
"Let's put them back in the box and in a cupboard shall we" suggested Mia.
They did as Mia said and sat back down on the sofa. They watched TV for a while and drank drinks before getting bored.
"How about we play a game." said Jess. "Truth or dare?"
"Yeah lets play!" said Rebecca.
The six sat around in a circle and started to ask each other truth or dare. It started of with Mostly truths and the odd silly dare but nothing more serious then kissing or running around pretending to be a chicken or something. Then, Kate decided they should play a different, but similar game.
"So, we have four piles of cards that we have each wrote down. Easy, Medium, Hard and Truths. They can be truths or dares but they must follow certain rules. Easy dares, involve things like taking shots of things E.G ketchup, or doing a silly dance and singing a song. Medium dares, can remove clothing down to bras and panties, and can contain physical contact like kissing. Hard dares, are anything else. You can be stripped naked and can do more daring things like run out of the room into the hallway or more sexual things with others. Rules for all are it cannot hurt, be illegal or leave this room. You get 2 points for truths, 1 for easy dares, 3 for medium and 5 for hard. You can only choose truths once in a row. Only one item of clothing can be removed per go. You can spend 25 points to change a rule, 10 to take an item of somebody else's clothes and if you don't have that layer wear it, and the person in last at seven o'clock has to call for pizza, but if the delivery man is a boy, you must be wearing a towel and make sure it drops, if its a girl you must answer it fully naked.. Who wants to play?"
They all said yes and started to write down as many dares as they could. After about ten minutes it was quarter to five and they had more than enough dares. They rolled 3 dice and whoever had the lowest number would go last and whoever had the highest would go first. the list was;
Last Mia 6
5th Lucy 9
4th Rebecca 13
3rd Jess 15
2nd Sarah 17
1st Kate 18

Kate started her own game with a truth and read it out loud.
"If you had to go out with one of us, who would it be?" She read "Umm, it would have to be you Sarah, i think your really pretty!"
Sarah blushed and took her turn. She picked up a Medium dare.
"Kiss the girl to your right!"
She got up and kissed Kate on the lips for a good ten seconds. It was Jess' turn and she pick an Easy truth.
"Take a shot of vinegar!" she said "I hate vinegar!"
The girls lead her to the kitchen where they got out a shot glass and filled it with vinegar.
"3, 2, 1 Drink!" the rest of the girls shouted as Jess downed the vinegar miserably.
"I'm not doing that again" She said.
"You might have too" replied Kate
It was Rebecca's turn and she picked a Medium dare like Sarah.
"Take of an item of clothing!" She shrugged and pulled of a sock.
It was Lucy's turn and she chose an Easy dare.
"Sing and dance i'm a little tea pot!"
She got up and started to sing. All the girls were laughing and wolf whistling even though she was fully clothed.
Finally, Mia chose truth.
"Have you ever had sex?" She thought for a while and than spoke again, "Does the time in year two count when Jack put his penis in my vagina in the girls bathroom when he walked in? other than that no!"
"I'd say no," said Jess "You didn't know what you were doing. He probably wasn't even erect."
"True" agreed Sarah

At the end of the round the scores where;
Last - Kate and Mia - 1 point
2nd - Jess and Lucy - 2 points
First - Sarah and Rebecca - 3 points

Thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed. Leave a comment and have a nice day.
DareBoy6969 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DareBoy6969 for this post:
Old 02-11-2017, 03:09 PM   #2
DareBoy6969

Just a recap on the characters.

Lucy- 18, medium height, average breasts, dark hair.

Sarah- 18, medium height, average breasts, blonde hair.

Kate- 19, tall height, small breasts, blonde hair.

Jess- 18, small height, large breasts, light brown hair.

Mia- 19, tall height, large breasts, blonde hair.

Rebecca- 18, small height, small breasts, dark hair.

Leave a comment and have a nice day.
DareBoy6969 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to DareBoy6969 for this post:
Old 02-20-2017, 08:02 PM   #3
thorne

please continue could get good
thorne is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk