Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 02-19-2017, 01:21 PM   #16
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for the new chapter, awesome as always!

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 09:58 PM   #17
Legs4Days

Part 6

We continue our walk to the movie theater. I talked to Jess a making sure she was okay and I told her she didn't have to keep doing this stuff Alex would understand. She insisted she was fine and that she was just glad Alex was there. Honestly. I was too. I don't know what I would of done to that guy. I had only been in one fight and that was with a girl my size. Not a guy who was half a foot taller and had 100lbs on me easy. I would of tried to stop him but. Im glad Alex was there is all. I asked Jess again and she insisted and turned on my vibe to a low setting which i took as okay end of conversation. As we are about to walk in Alex hold up a coin.

"Jess call it" as she flicked it into the air

"Tails never fails."

Catches the coin. "Well this time it did. Sorry kid."

We walk in and Alex buys all of our tickets to some horror movie (The last exorcism maybe? Idk I dint pay much attention to it ). We get our popcorn and drinks. I remember Alex ordering hers with extra ice and when she did Jess gave me a worried look. I laughed because Alex did that with all her drinks cause she likes to chew on ice not as a kink thing.

So we walk into the theater and it is EMPTY. The only other people is some young couple in the very front who are to lost in each other to notice us. Young love is so cute. Instead of sitting in the middle of the row in there Alex has us sit in the very top right corner the farthest seats from the door .

Nothing happens until about 5 mins into the movie. We were sitting. Alex in the corner, then Jess then me. Alex leans into both of us and whispers.

"Both of you take off you panties and and put them inside your pussies. "

At first neither of us moved probably because both of us were trying to process what she said. But she snapped her fingers and gave us a look that meant business. Thats all it took for both of us to begin to remove our undies. Jess got hers off first probably because she had a g-string on and I was wearing full boyshorts. So we both get them off while Alex pretends to watch the movie. She clears her throat and we both spread our legs a bt and begin to insert the undies.

With the vibe already in there there was not a lot of room for the underwear so i had to move the vibe around which felt sooooo good to be able to touch myself I almost got lost in it when i realized Jess had already put hers away. I managed to do the same and we both closed our legs and went back to watching the movie. Then I feel a slight buzzing coming from between my legs. its very middle of the road . I guess 3. But it is enough to make me bite my lip and cross my legs as Jess just glares at me.

"This is for that cheap shot in the basket ball game" she whispers in my ear as the vibe buzzes more. "I hope those panties get nice and soaked by this. "

The buzzing became more intense and with the panties in it just pushed the vibe even more into me. I tried to not focus on it but I couldn't. All my mind could thin of was how amazing it felt in between my legs. My eyes closed, my head went back, one hand went to my breast as the other grabbed my hair I bit my lip to try to silence the moans. My body begins to rock in the chair just wanting to feel more pleasure. The rush keeps building and building. I can't take it anymore. I unbite my lip and as I'm about to moan Jess covers my mouth with her hand and with the other she pushes on my crotch area. I don't know if it was her pushing or if that was a coincidence but at that moment I orgasm. i moan quietly into Jess's hand and I melt into my seat breathing deeply. I look over and Jess is smiling and Alex is looking at me while drinking her soft drink.

"Now that thats done. " she says in a tone almost to loud for a theater. " S get naked and eat out your sister"

Both of our jaws fell open and both of us tried to make words.

"Well do it before the movie ends! Hurry! Jess take out your vibe and panties "

After a couple seconds my horny brain took over. I wanted to do this. Maybe not in this spot or naked but I wanted to eat her out again. I had had so many fantasies about it over the past couple months. Before the angel on my shoulder could say shit my dress was off and I was undoing my bra. I got it off and covered up for some reason. My nipples were hard either from the cold theater or from the recent orgasm. Jess and Alex were watching me strip the whole time then Jess pulled the items from her slit.

I got on my knees in the isle. Luckily the floors were more clean then I had thought apart from one small sticky part my leg brushed up against. I crawled in between Jess's legs as she opened them slightly pretending not to look at me. I poked my finger in and rubbed her clit which she moaned at then looked down at me. I winked then stuck out my tongue before moving my head in.

I couldn't see much, the theater was dark itself and under the dress there was even less light. But i could make out her dimly lit slit. She still had no hair down there which made me lick my lips over also from seeing how excited she was. I gave her one kiss on her lips and then stuck my tongue in right away. She tasted so good. I could of stayed there all day just tasting her juices and smelling her aroma. But I knew we had a time frame so I got to work with my tongue as fast as I could quickly darting my tongue around trying to remember which spots got to her the most. It only took a couple mins to find 3 or 4 that I could feel her body really react to and a min or so later i thought i felt something tap my inner thigh and I panicked and pulled my head out which made Jess gasp.

"Sorry just need to borrow these. " Alex said and before I could ask she reached in between my legs and pulled out my panties i moaned and gasped quietly. She kissed me and licked her lips. "Thanks!" then she went back up

I went back at it licking her more and more. I thought I heard her moan but it sounded muffled. I kept licking making sure to rub my tongue piercing against her clit. I loss track of time I was just having so much fun. The risk of getting caught eating out my sister naked in a theater just turned me on more and made me pick up the pace. At one point a jump scare happened in the movie which made me stick my tongue in and out quickly and Jess gasp either from me or the scare itself. Either way it was funny. So after a few more mins, Jess began to rock her body and moan more and more and after a couple more seconds she pushed my head in deeper and with one final clit lick i felt a rush of liquid on my face and her body go lax.

End of part 6!
Hope you guys and gals still enjoy and until next time. <3 you!
28/F/Bi
My newest story! Lmk what you think!https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=419926
My toys if you care: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96042
Legs4Days is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to Legs4Days for this post:
Old 02-22-2017, 02:31 AM   #18
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for the new chapter, awesome as always

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 03:03 AM   #19
Teigmann

I really love this story. Hope it still continues. Would be a shame if not.
Teigmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 10:22 PM   #20
tbrmgfh
getDare Sweetheart

Great story!! cant wait to read what happens next!

Likes: Public, Anal, Enemas, Body Writing, Punishment, Waddling, Forced Humiliation, Forced Diaper Flashing, Pet Play, Edging, Age Play, Crossdressing

limits: family, scat eatting, blood, vomit, illegal

I am always thickly diapered as my Mommy has instructed me to be

I Am Mommy's Little BabyGirl!

I May NOT Cum Without My Mommy's Permission

My Lists: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78987
tbrmgfh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 08:43 PM   #21
WedgieBaby

Such a good story can not wait to read more

Likes:Wedgies,Age-play, Masturbation control, Rules, Cum deprecation, and being teased

Limits:Pics/Videos, Illegal, Blood, Poop, Needles, And sharp objects
WedgieBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2017, 01:14 AM   #22
shadew21

A truly amazing story. So do does your mistress and your sister still play to this day along with you?

My Chess Dare:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139681

Chess username: shadowstrike13

Likes: bondage. control, insertion, anal. spanking, hypnosis, hidden public, pet play. baby play, and more...

Limits: family, friends, full public, permanent, illegal, animals
shadew21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 02:55 AM   #23
haydies

Please don't let this story be dead

29/m/uk

Kik: chrisw87

Ask and i shall tell.
haydies is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk