Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Top Advertisements

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2012, 01:27 AM   #1
cmiller

Male 23/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (webcam not required)

23/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (webcam not required)

Hello all potential slaves and those just browsing around!

After much time spent lurking this site, as well as being a member of other fetish and BDSM lifestyle sites, I felt it was time to become a member here and attempt a search for a new submissive/slave (I put a / between them not to distinguish that I want one or the other, I will explain my opinion on the distinction below).

About me - Outside of BDSM

Well, I'm not one to really talk about myself much, not to say I'm not confident or have low self-esteem, it's just I never know how to get started. I guess the basics. I'm 23, I'm a college student, a senior to be exact. I'm currently taking business classes as I'm considering switching majors, yeah, I know, stupid in senior year. I love having fun, no matter what it is, I'm very social and love going to parties and meeting new people.

About me - As a Dom

I'll start by stating I have 6 years experience as a Dominant and even longer as an interest in BDSM. I've trained multiple subs both online and in real life and am looking for any form of relationship, long-term, short-term, beginner training, one day/night sessions, whatever.

As a Dom I believe the most important aspect of the relationship is the control the Dom has. Anyone can get kinky, but controlling and owning a submissive is unique to BDSM. Because of that mentality my kinks and likes are extremely vast and adaptable to the submissive. I do have specific things I enjoy and if those match up to those of the submissive then they'll be done often and I'll have a lot of fun with those things. If they don't match up, whether my like or theirs, they'll end up being either a reward or punishment as long as they are not a limit.

I love instilling rules and control over a submissive and detailing the ins and outs of their daily life to whatever extent they're willing to hand over control. If you have limitations on control that's fine but I would expect you to be able to hand over at least some control. Of course not interfering with family/work/school/ personal life unless that's something you want.

I like to train a submissive and focus a lot on a mental aspect, I enjoy getting into a subs head and altering behavior.

As I said, I will state what I mean by submissive/slave. I know that this distinction has raised a lot of debate in the BDSM community. I know that what I am going to say will probably make people want to flame me or whatever but please don't and hear me out. For me, there is no distinction. To me the only distinction is I prefer to say slave just for aesthetic appeal to me. I treat a sub/slave the same way, I train one way, I act one way, and me and whoever is the potential sub/slave will talk everything out prior to officializing anything and if she likes how I do things great if not then it's fine. If she says "I'm a submissive not a slave" I'm going to tell her this is how I will do things if you like it then lets go if not then that's fine and good luck on your search. And if she says "I want to be a slave" I will tell her the exact same thing. I treat both with the same mentality. So if one prefers not to be called a slave for purposes such as the connotations behind the word that's fine but otherwise, to me and how I practice things, there is no distinction between the two. I know many people see things different and distinguish and that is perfectly fine and up to them if they want different training regimens, for me though I do things one way and have no need for differences. If we connect and she likes how I do it that's that.

As for how I view my submissive/slave, I treat them with a level of respect. Submitting to another person is not easy, it's not something society has taught us to do. However, I think it's something that is natural within all of us but shaded through centuries of societal development to a idea of individual freedom. I spoke with someone once, someone that referred me to this site actually, and he stated that it's a natural order of things for some to be stronger and dominant and protect and provide and others to submit and serve. It's the basis for how we functioned as a society for centuries and only recently in the past two or three centuries have we significantly moved away from that kind of mentality. Now in the 21st century with significant technological advances we're able to practice this lifestyle without being a hinderance to agriculture or whatever else we were doing back in the 1700s and earlier that prevented them from living a Master and slave lifestyle on an individual scale. It used to be great empires, then smaller empires, then kingdoms, and city states, and slowly digressed, but throughout it all some have ruled over others. It is a natural thing. My style of Dominance is to tap into that natural instinct within a submissives mind and draw it out into the open. Show them that it's a natural lifestyle and nothing to be ashamed of or hide.

Likes and Limits
As I stated, the control is my main like, anything else is up for negotiation. However, it would be nice that you possess likes that match up to me but if not do not shy away from replying as we can work something out. My dislikes on here are things that don't really interest me that much but if they are things you are into then we can do them. My limits are things that I will not do under any circumstance, however, things may be added to that later.

All are listed in alphabetical order so not to seem priority to anything.

[B]Likes[/
  • B]
  • Anal
  • Bathroom control
  • Begging
  • Behavior Modification
  • Blindfolds
  • Blogging
  • Bondage
  • Breast Bondage
  • Caging
  • Camming
  • Chastity
  • Clamps on pussy and nipples
  • Clothespins
  • Clothing control
  • Collars (Public and Private)
  • Crawling
  • Crotch Ropes
  • Deep Throating
  • Dilation
  • Dildos or Other Penetrating Objects
  • DP
  • Duct tape
  • Extended Bondage
  • Food Control
  • Forced anything almost
  • Forced Masturbation
  • Forced Nudity
  • Forniphilia
  • Gags
  • Hairbrush spanking
  • Handcuffs
  • Hidden Public Bondage
  • Horse pussy torture
  • Humiliating names
  • Ice
  • Interrogation play
  • Kneeling
  • Leashes
  • Limited Hidden Public
  • Multiple Penetration
  • Nipple Play/Torture
  • Oral
  • Orgasm Control
  • Orgasm denial
  • Pain
  • Plugs
  • Pussy Spanking
  • Pussy Torture
  • Sensory Deprivation
  • Shaving
  • Slapping
  • Sleep control
  • Sleeping Bondage
  • Spanking
  • Spreaders
  • Tit Torture
  • Turning a sub into art
  • Waxing
  • Weighted Clamps

Dislikes
  • Biting
  • Branding
  • Breath play
  • Catheters
  • Diapers
  • Enemas
  • Fisting
  • Gang Bang
  • Humiliation
  • Menstration Sex
  • Mummification
  • Overt public or obvious public
  • Pony play
  • Saran Wrap
  • Sounding
  • Speech Restrictions
  • Stocks
  • Watersports (I.e. golden showers or piss drinking)
  • Wedgies
  • Weight Loss control

Limits
  • Anything hospitalizing
  • Beastiality
  • Children
  • Cutting
  • Fake Rape
  • Forced Sexual Orientation
  • Forced Weight Gain
  • Gun Play
  • Incest
  • Knife Play
  • Permanent
  • Prostitiution
  • Prostitution
  • Scat

Now That You've Made It Here
So if you've made it this far you're either really curious or wanting to apply. I'm hoping that the second part is true. That being said, I know I'm not a female master so I'm sure I'm not gonna get flooded by a bunch of spam from all the horny male slaves out there so I'm not going to ask for some kind of "put this word in there so I know you read it" or anything like that.

All I ask for is a simple PM to me, why do you want to be owned by me? What about my ad intrigues you? What are your likes and dislikes and limits? Is there any questions you have? Tell me a bit about yourself, how old are you, where are you from, etc. Do that in a PM or email me at [email protected] and we'll go from there.

As a final note, I DO NOT require a webcam or camera, however, ability to use these will greatly improve your chances. I understand the need for privacy and if you choose to use them would never violate that and never share your image, video, or anything else unless you gave me express permission. However, I DO NOT require it.

Click here to comment on the original thread!

Last edited by Leopard; 08-08-2012 at 06:15 AM.
The following user says Thank You to cmiller for this post:
Old 10-08-2012, 12:30 PM   #2
Janeen5t

Default Hello

I am semi-interested in what you offer. Would you mind chatting with me about it?
Old 04-01-2013, 07:04 PM   #3
slutslave111

im extremely interested!

Likes: Orgasm denial, nipple play, pee denial , gagging, sleeping dares, bondage, spankings,long dares, breast bondage, humiliation, verbal abuse! semi pain, ice, edgin all the time to keep me horny! and more!

18/F <3 *im in high school!*

P.S. i am a SLAVE! Not a master/switch! So dont PM me asking me to do anything like that! Thanks!

Old 04-29-2013, 04:03 PM   #4
slave026
Account Banned

I am interested, please pm me so we can chatt on kik or skype

I am looking for a YOUNG male dare master. If interested, please pm me!
Old 06-12-2014, 09:49 AM   #5
cmiller

Wanted to revitalize this ad, it's pretty old but I'm looking for a good slave. PM me if interested, there are a few things that have evolved in my maturing as a Master over the past few years but for the most part it stays the same.
Old 11-16-2014, 08:40 PM   #6
cmiller

Revamping this ad, hit me up
Old 03-09-2015, 08:39 PM   #7
cmiller

Looking again though I'm 26 now
Old 05-20-2015, 09:02 AM   #8
cmiller

It's been a while and I'm still looking.
Old 06-09-2015, 09:00 AM   #9
Dirtycumslave
Baby Member

I have read trough the ad and am very curious to become a slave, im pretty new to male dominance as i used to be only interested in females. However, this changed over time and would like to seriously try being dominated by a male.

If you have any interest, add 'the.day.dreamer' on sype
Old 08-06-2015, 05:00 PM   #10
cmiller

I am bumping this again. Its been a while and looking again.
Old 09-05-2015, 12:09 PM   #11
cmiller

Still have yet to find her
Old 04-22-2016, 12:20 PM   #12
Little submissive
Account Banned

Default :)

Good job on this ad
Old 10-24-2016, 03:04 PM   #13
cmiller

Been a while. Bump.

Do not email that address anymore. Don't remember the password. Just pm here