Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com

Old 05-16-2016, 05:56 PM   #16
cloudness
getDare Sweetheart

Maybe this should be a lesson learned for for users not to post their kiks, out so easily in the future?
Old 05-18-2016, 02:32 PM   #17
prob355

Just to reiterate here: Use SAFE and UNIQUE Passphrases for any logins important to you.
Just because someone claims or threatens to hack your *whatever* does not mean they can actually do it. "Hacking" into any type of those social accounts is nearly impossible and can ONLY really be done by guessing your passphrase. Try to use a password manager and do not provide personal information to people you do not know(and even if you do, be careful) as it might give hints on your identity and DO NOT directly send Pictures to people from your phone, as your phone most likely will take your gps location and add it to the information on the file, readable by the recipient. Try to strip it out in windows(google: "exif data removal" for more information on this). I do not want to scare anyone, just a headsup

My Toy List!

I have not decided yet : ice, toothpaste

Dislikes: Long/Hard Anal, name calling, cum

Limits: Scat, Piss, Social Suicide, Blood, Anything involving Exposure in Public, Severe Pain
prob355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 02:46 PM   #18
Computergeek94
getDare Sweetheart

His KIK wouldn't happen to be 'tvcontrol' would it? I had a similar experience with someone using this name. He asked me for my name, location, age and threatened to blackmail me with an old photo that's not on GD anymore. I blocked him

Kik/Skype - Samswitch94
Message me Chastity Check on Kik.

Likes/Limits
Computergeek94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 09:43 PM   #19
cloudness
getDare Sweetheart

You could always copy his messages and contact kik? https://www.kik.com/contact/
Old 05-25-2016, 03:33 AM   #20
jacku
Account Banned

Just make it a bit safer.
3 simple rules:

1. Use a different username on kik.
2 Don't use the username that you use for private accounts (fb, twitter etc)
3. Don't post username in public only in pm
jacku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 07:08 AM   #21
MrCutex

Computergeek, this slave has had tvcontrol as my Master and whilst this slave is sure the idea of true domination scares you, slave doubts he has asked for your name yet. Master's probably interested because you’ve been posting on 'control my PC' type things and blackmail. Then when you cum and your posts are left there. Master's interested tried to offer what you wanted. Master’s not a bad guy really; he’s kind, friendly and selfless. Slave thinks your bad experience with Master is simply because you’re afraid of experiencing what you want the most. As for your pics, you posted them there and anyone could take them. Slave doubts Master would actually blackmail you with them otherwise, you’d be all over the internet.
MrCutex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 07:28 AM   #22
Bitch-Cow

Sam happened to me with that Master Joe guy. He threatened me with my facebook account too. It really scared me for a while and i'm definatly more careful who I talk to now but watch out for him

Likes- my vibe, anal, small vaginal insertations, wedgies, teasing, mild pain, petplay and trying new things.

Limits- public, family, blood, extreme pain, candle wax, scat, needles and enemas.

Interested in hidden public but quite fearful.

PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94832

The only toy I have is a small bullet vibe that has low, medium and high settings! Other than that I just have household items. Do your worst
Bitch-Cow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 05:14 PM   #23
soccer girl

Preachh, 3 accounts later..
soccer girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 11:37 AM   #24
Computergeek94
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCutex View Post
Computergeek, this slave has had tvcontrol as my Master and whilst this slave is sure the idea of true domination scares you, slave doubts he has asked for your name yet. Master's probably interested because you’ve been posting on 'control my PC' type things and blackmail. Then when you cum and your posts are left there. Master's interested tried to offer what you wanted. Master’s not a bad guy really; he’s kind, friendly and selfless. Slave thinks your bad experience with Master is simply because you’re afraid of experiencing what you want the most. As for your pics, you posted them there and anyone could take them. Slave doubts Master would actually blackmail you with them otherwise, you’d be all over the internet.
The difference between us is that I NEVER GAVE CONSENT! He messaged me on here, clearly not taking the hint that I wasn't interested. I keep deleting his messages and end up blocking him. Then he messages me on KIK and tries to blackmail me before even asking for any info on me. Correct me if i'm wrong, but that's pretty much harassment, which I have NO tolerance for.

Kik/Skype - Samswitch94
Message me Chastity Check on Kik.

Likes/Limits
Computergeek94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 12:32 PM   #25
Mr.Mrs. daretastic

Location: Suberben house with enclosed backyard or camping in forest

He can have the 0 amount of information and fake address and dead emial. But thanks for the warning

M. Fairly open and willing, as long as its fun.
F. Shy but able, just needs some praise or reward.

LIKES: Nudist, Biting, Masturbation, Pictures, Outdoors, Blindfolds, bondage, Working together, Hidden public, camping, hiking,
LIMITS: Anal, pubic, sibling, peeing outside, mild pain, nipple pinching,
DISLIKES/ WILL NOT: Social suicide, Family, Skat, Pain, Humiliation, Enema, Messy, Dipers

Can't do any work dares it's to unsanitary there.
Mr.Mrs. daretastic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kik