Old 01-24-2009, 03:55 PM   #1
HypoMonkey

Default 4 guys 1 gay

There was 5 of us... Im the gay one... but why do you need to no that? Well because that seems to be the only thing I'm nown for... being gay, and fucking straight guys.
Fucking straight guys? Well it only happened once and it wasn't even my fault!
It was Cooks birthday, he had invited me (heyy, my names bruff), Charles, Morby and Stanstead. Charles was the only one that new I was gay... he told me he didn't have a problem with it... and so he blood well shouldn't... he doesn't care he says... good I'm glad you don't, cause I do, my life will be different and hard enough, I think that night proved it, but I didn't mean to sleep with all of them... it was an accidnet.
Don't get me wrong... I love being me, and I love being gay... but sometimes, very rarly, I wish i wasn't!

We'd been at Cooks for 2 hours and had just changed to get into the hot tub. The 5 of us had changed into our swimming shorts and got in, a can of larger in our hands. Charles new I had a crush on Cook, and kept giving me looks across the tub, as I managed to squeeze in between him, and Morby (who fair do's was pritty fit himself). Often the other 4 'played gay' but they weren't.
I remeber in our Welsh lesson, the 5 of us were sitting around the table Cook, Morby and Stanstead randomly started feeling each other up. Of course I took full advantage of the situation, yet he still doesn't no.
Anyway we were still in the hot tub and Cook brought up the dare game. We were all already slightly tipsy on larger and agreed, he dicided to take the first dare. As a group we spoke and Morby came up with the dare,
"Heyy" he said, "We all want to skinny dip... right?" we all nodded, even if it were slightly hesitantly, "Well why doesn't Cook, after taking his own off, remove all our shorts of using just his teeth?" of course, I had already hardened just at the thought of Cook being that close to my cock.
Before I could make a coe back, Cook had thown his shorts on too the lawn, and had his head under the water removing Morbys, within seconds the shorts were on the lawn.
He made his way around, Charles and then Stanstead and finally got too me. I was hard by this time, and I'm not over exaguarting when I say my cock had grown to a siza of over 17 inches (ok so maybe I am, but what can you do?) I was regreting it, but before I could resist, his hands were around my waist and his face already in my crotch!

(...)

Hehe... burnt burgers
HypoMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 03:57 PM   #2
Coyote
getDare Addict

ok ok it is pretty good. I think that some things could be improved. the storyline is different form other ones i have read. keep writing it could turn out good
Limits:Public,Involving Other People, Illegal, Pee/Poop, High Risk of Getting Caught,Extreme Pain,Anal,Messy/Water,(Backyard might be ok), Masturbation
24/M/USA
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=32347

AFTER HOURS!!(GOOD READING)
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 06:58 PM   #3
TillyII
Account Banned

Uhh, continue as you wish, walks away...
TillyII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 05:51 PM   #4
Tylerr

Send a message via AIM to Tylerr

I really hate it when GOOD stories are discontinued...it needed work but it was about to be perfect!

Lets play Truth or Dare! PM me or Email me!
Email me @ [email protected]
Tylerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 11:21 AM   #5
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

wow this is just so old... doesn't matter anymore... sry
*edit*
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk