Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-18-2010, 12:02 AM   #16
Duckman91

Sorry its been a while since i have posted. I've been super busy. I will try to finish writing the next chapter within the next few days.
Duckman91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 05:38 PM   #17
kinky
getDare Sweetheart

This story is kinky, you better post on !

PM me as many truths as you like, I'll answer them no matter what

Edit: (22/05/2016) - Last activity was in 2013. I've grown up now :O

Edit edit: 23/01/2018 - Wow, happy to see the forum still alive. Amazing nostalgia and how young I was.
kinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 05:40 PM   #18
ThatAkwardKid

Indeed I would love for you to continue!
ThatAkwardKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 09:57 PM   #19
Duckman91

Default Chapter 4

Jerry then handed out all of his clothes for us to see. He sat up, but keeping him self covered. “So, what is it going to be, buddy, Truth or dare?” Jerry asked me. I replied, “Dare.” Jerry was smiling. “Well since we are all naked somehow and somehow covered, I dare you to get naked, and turn around and face the other way.” I did not want to, but I would have to do the Dare Punishment if I didn’t do it. So I turned around and took off my socks. Then I stood up and took off my shorts, then my boxers. I made sure my shirt was covering my butt, and private area. I then sat down, and took of my shirt. I had never seen another person naked. Not even my dad. No other person had seen me naked before, and I really never wanted my friends to see me naked.

“So um, Elliot, truth or dare?” I asked. “I’ll take dare please!” said Elliot. “Well I dare you take off your boxers! And not turn around!” I said. Elliot was surprised, yet happy to do the dare, well at least he sounded like it. So he took off his boxers, and put then put his boxers over his private area. “You never said I could not cover up!” exclaimed Elliot. “Yeah, I guess I didn’t.” I said. “Ok, Dan, truth or dare?” Asked Elliot. “I’ll take a dare.” Said Dan. “How about this guys, I give you guys all a group dare, then you all can dare me one time, each!” said Elliot. The 3 of us thought about it, and agreed. “Ok, I dare all of us to uncover or turn around and show our selves on the count of three.” We all were shocked, but we had to do it, unless we wanted the dare punishment. So Elliot counted, one, two, three! I turned around, while the three of them uncovered. We all saw each other naked. We all got boners then. We couldn’t help but stare at each others privates. I was staring at Elliot the most. He was 13, and he had some kind of hair around his private area. I wondered what this was called. I didn’t have an older brother or anything to tell me this stuff, and my dad never told me. And my friends never told me anything like this.

“Ok Elliot, heres my dare for you. I dare you to um, jack off! I dare you to jack off in front of all of us. Also, you gotta moan, and groan. And cum, and then that’s my dare.” I had no clue what Dan was talking about. Then Elliot grabbed his penis, and started to rub it up and down. He started to let out moan, and started to go faster. After about 4 minutes, he was going real fast and letting out moans like crazy. Just then, he let go of his penis and white liquid came out of it. I was guessing this was cum. “Ok Elliot, for my dare, I dare you to rub my penis and balls, and then my ass, for five minutes.” Said Jerry. Elliot then got up, and went over to Jerry. Jerry flipped over, and said rub his ass first. Elliot started to rub his ass. Jerry let out sighs of relief. He said that felt great. After about two minutes, he flipped over. Elliot then started to rub Jerry penis and balls. He made sure he was careful, because it could hurt if you hurt your balls. Jerry said this felt really good. And then the five minutes were up.

“Elliot, for my Dare, I dare you to um, jack me off!” I said. I saw Elliot do this and I thought he really enjoyed it, so I thought it might be nice. Elliot then came over, and grabbed my penis. He then started to rub up and down, and I started to moan. After a few minutes, I felt weird and thought I was going to pee. I then had this really good feeling, and let out a real loud moan. Just then the white stuff came out of my penis. I said that that had felt really good…

Tell me what you think of this Chapter, more to come soon.
Duckman91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 08:36 AM   #20
Goodslave

Smile

I want more. Please
Goodslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 06:13 PM   #21
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Great chapter! So looking forward to more of this great story.

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 10:09 AM   #22
Funny pie

Send a message via AIM to Funny pie

Please keep going, it is awesome!!

Hello everyone.

You can read my life story of dares. They are 95% true. Some dialog didn't actually happen, but I needed to edit it for the story's sake (context). You can read it here:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=35956
Funny pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 08:14 PM   #23
ThatAkwardKid

Good story I really like it! Please keep posting!
ThatAkwardKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 01:07 PM   #24
kinky
getDare Sweetheart

Post more, it was cool

PM me as many truths as you like, I'll answer them no matter what

Edit: (22/05/2016) - Last activity was in 2013. I've grown up now :O

Edit edit: 23/01/2018 - Wow, happy to see the forum still alive. Amazing nostalgia and how young I was.
kinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 01:21 PM   #25

this story is the best i have ever read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 11:23 AM   #26
wowo2

love this , hope it goes on

likes : piss , cum control , toilet control , puppy play, humiliation, chastity, submission

Limits : friends and family , getting caught , permanent , illegal

PM Dares here
Feel free to PM me to give me a new PM dare to add to the list

19 | Male | United Kingdom | Gay
wowo2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk