Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-27-2016, 09:34 PM   #16
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by BondageGuy View Post
1 A. Be straitjacketed for a week (otherwise nude). All food will be eaten with no hands from a bowl. Every 2 days you will be blindfolded and have your hands shackled above you while given a sponge bath. Gender of person is unknown. You will be put back in jacket as soon as its done.
OR
1 B. Be ankle shackled for an entire year preventing underwear/pants from coming on and off. (normal clothing aloud if you can get it on.) This one for sure, just the thought of not being able to take something off that really needs to be able to get off is awesome. Although pooping and peeing would have to be done inside pants/underwear which would smell but still be kinda awesome.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 A. Be put in Chasity for a full year. I'm less scared of this and would be a good way to keep a while from cumming/cut down on masturbation as yep none.
OR
2 B. Have electrodes attached to your clit/balls and be shocked very severely randomly for a full week.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 A. Be forced to wear a full latex catsuit when ever you leave home for a week. You must spend at least 3 hours out of the house daily. latex will cover your entire skin aside from nose and 2 small holes for eyes.
OR
3 B. Be forced to be naked when ever you leave home for a week. You must spend at least 3 hours out of the house daily. (assuming you have special permission from police, so its not illegal, but everyone else wears normal clothing.)This seems less scary and I wouldn't feel that I am seeing even worse than usual, I could see me tripping on everything with the latex catsuit.
4 A. Be wrapped in plastic wrap from head to ankle and then have duct taped wrapped over. Only a hole for your nose. Your bare feet are exposed and a hitachi wand has been glued to your clit/tip of dick (under wrap) You will be taken to a bar with a sign that says tickle me. Sensors will be set up so the vibrator goes off when ever some one is closer to you then 3 feet. You will remain bound for 3 hours like this.
OR
4 B. Your ankles will be put in a stockade with your arms tied above you. you will be gagged, but otherwise completely naked. You will be at a Renaissance fair with sign that says tickle torture me. You will remain this way all day which is about 12 hours. You will be fed and given water, but never taken out of stocks during the dayThis sounds fun.
5 A. Be tickled all day for 5 days in a row. No bondage, just 4 girls holding you down. (the girls switch out for a new set when tired. you only get a 7 hour break for sleep and an hour spread throughout day for food/bathroom)The ultimate torture and yay for females. 5 days in a row with females tickling me, I ain't saying no.
OR
5 B. Be severely electric shock tortured for 3 hours with no bondage, just 4 girls holding you down. (no long term damage from shocks, but extremely painful.) shocks can be any ware on body.(aside from spots that would kill you)
6 A. Be very tightly hogtied 8 hours a day for a month. You will wear a chastity belt and a ballgag, but any thing else including tickling, spanking etc is aloud.
OR
6 B. Be put in a latex sleep sack for 8 hours every night for a year. (only nose exposed, you cant see or hear) any thing they can do to you in sleepsack including tickling, spanking etc is aloud. I can't see and maybe I would get some peaceful sleep.
7 A. Be locked in ballet boots for the rest of your life only removing them for 10 min daily to wash. (size may be changed annually, but you will never be without them)
OR
7 B. Be locked in a chastity belt for the rest of your life. (including chastity bra for girls)This, I like denial and this is one of my ultimate fantasies.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8 A. Be hooded, (cant see, talk or hear), put in chastity (just crotch, nipples exposed) and an arm binder behind your back. You are then left in a bar with "use me" written on your chest in permanent marker. You will be picked up in 5 hours unless someone else takes you home. No matter what happens, the chastity belt wont come off until your found. It also tracks your location so you will be found eventually even if taken away from the bar.
OR
8 B. Be locked in a metal corset for a year. (removed only for cleaning) It gets 1/2 inch smaller each week until it reaches the smallest you can go. it will leave you gasping for air, but wont crush you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The more you describe or give reason for your answer, then better.
Answers in bold, descriptions under them.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 06:54 AM   #17
MrRandom

Quote:
1 A. Be straitjacketed for a week (otherwise nude). All food will be eaten with no hands from a bowl. Every 2 days you will be blindfolded and have your hands shackled above you while given a sponge bath. Gender of person is unknown. You will be put back in jacket as soon as its done.
OR
1 B. Be ankle shackled for an entire year preventing underwear/pants from coming on and off. (normal clothing aloud if you can get it on.)
2 A. Be put in Chasity for a full year.
OR
2 B. Have electrodes attached to your clit/balls and be shocked very severely randomly for a full week.
3 A. Be forced to wear a full latex catsuit when ever you leave home for a week. You must spend at least 3 hours out of the house daily. latex will cover your entire skin aside from nose and 2 small holes for eyes.
OR
3 B. Be forced to be naked when ever you leave home for a week. You must spend at least 3 hours out of the house daily. (assuming you have special permission from police, so its not illegal, but everyone else wears normal clothing.)
4 A. Be wrapped in plastic wrap from head to ankle and then have duct taped wrapped over. Only a hole for your nose. Your bare feet are exposed and a hitachi wand has been glued to your clit/tip of dick (under wrap) You will be taken to a bar with a sign that says tickle me. Sensors will be set up so the vibrator goes off when ever some one is closer to you then 3 feet. You will remain bound for 3 hours like this.
OR
4 B. Your ankles will be put in a stockade with your arms tied above you. you will be gagged, but otherwise completely naked. You will be at a Renaissance fair with sign that says tickle torture me. You will remain this way all day which is about 12 hours. You will be fed and given water, but never taken out of stocks during the day
5 A. Be tickled all day for 5 days in a row. No bondage, just 4 girls holding you down. (the girls switch out for a new set when tired. you only get a 7 hour break for sleep and an hour spread throughout day for food/bathroom)
OR
5 B. Be severely electric shock tortured for 3 hours with no bondage, just 4 girls holding you down. (no long term damage from shocks, but extremely painful.) shocks can be any ware on body.(aside from spots that would kill you)
6 A. Be very tightly hogtied 8 hours a day for a month. You will wear a chastity belt and a ballgag, but any thing else including tickling, spanking etc is aloud.
OR
6 B. Be put in a latex sleep sack for 8 hours every night for a year. (only nose exposed, you cant see or hear) any thing they can do to you in sleepsack including tickling, spanking etc is aloud.
7 A. Be locked in ballet boots for the rest of your life only removing them for 10 min daily to wash. (size may be changed annually, but you will never be without them)
OR
7 B. Be locked in a chastity belt for the rest of your life. (including chastity bra for girls)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8 A. Be hooded, (cant see, talk or hear), put in chastity (just crotch, nipples exposed) and an arm binder behind your back. You are then left in a bar with "use me" written on your chest in permanent marker. You will be picked up in 5 hours unless someone else takes you home. No matter what happens, the chastity belt wont come off until your found. It also tracks your location so you will be found eventually even if taken away from the bar.
OR
8 B. Be locked in a metal corset for a year. (removed only for cleaning) It gets 1/2 inch smaller each week until it reaches the smallest you can go. it will leave you gasping for air, but wont crush you.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was a tough one

My twitter: itsmrnormalxx
My snapchat: itsmrnormal
My telegram: techaf
My lovense: techaf

Likes: nudity, edging, kink, teasing, pics (no face), anal, masturbation, orgasm control, mid pain
Limits: Family, Face, blood, full public, illegal, cross-dressing, messy, Pee, Poo, Messy, wedgies, humiliation, shaving

Toys: cock ring, Lovense Diamo, Lovense Edge 2

My PM Dares
MrRandom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 10:05 AM   #18
r3aldeal

OR
1 B. Be ankle shackled for an entire year preventing underwear/pants from coming on and off. (normal clothing aloud if you can get it on.)

A. Just because B will too long to handle
OR

B. Because A would be too long handle
OR
3 B. Be forced to be naked when ever you leave home for a week. You must spend at least 3 hours out of the house daily. (assuming you have special permission from police, so its not illegal, but everyone else wears normal clothing.)

A. Less exposure, but mabye will try B too
OR
4 B. Your ankles will be put in a stockade with your arms tied above you. you will be gagged, but otherwise completely naked. You will be at a Renaissance fair with sign that says tickle torture me. You will remain this way all day which is about 12 hours. You will be fed and given water, but never taken out of stocks during the day

A. Less exposure, but B is a fantasy that i would act out maybe
5 A. Be tickled all day for 5 days in a row. No bondage, just 4 girls holding you down. (the girls switch out for a new set when tired. you only get a 7 hour break for sleep and an hour spread throughout day for food/bathroom)
OR

B. I could handle, A not
OR
6 B. Be put in a latex sleep sack for 8 hours every night for a year. (only nose exposed, you cant see or hear) any thing they can do to you in sleepsack including tickling, spanking etc is aloud.

B. Can't handle A
OR
7 B. Be locked in a chastity belt for the rest of your life. (including chastity bra for girls)

B. I had too choose between ballet boots and chastity
OR

A. Metal corset is not what i would wear for a year
r3aldeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 11:17 AM   #19
TaraStardew

Okay, so I feel like itching would be such a huge problem for lots of these so I'm just going to ignore it for my answers.
1A. Everything about this is actually pretty arousing to me. The helpless waist-down nudity, the eating humiliation, and the idea of a blind sponge bath in bondage.
2A. option B is too long and I think I could make forced chastity into a fun situation.
3B. This basically removes the social consequences of nudity which I think would be liberating. And having to spend time outside would stop me from chickening out.
4A. I'm not a fan of tickle-torture and this way there's that stimulation.
5B. Over far quicker and I've never done shock stuff so hey, maybe I'm into it?
6B. Option A takes up so much time i'd otherwise be doing better things, and they're rather similar otherwise.
7B. I feel like the shoes would destroy your feet, and chastity isn't TOO bad. There are nonstimulation ways to get an orgasm (and I'd have the rest of my life to practice) and I'm not too crazy about having kids anyway.
8A. I'd love being helplessly used like this, and the chastity means things wont go too far.
No toys
Fantasies: bondage, domination, exhibitionism, hypno
Dislikes: rudeness, pain, long-term slavery
Limits: Toilet play, cam pic or sound, permanent, most hardcore things really.
TaraStardew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 06:03 AM   #20
ballistic

Mostly because an entire year in B seems a bit too long.

I'd rather not have my balls shocked but again - even a week of electroshocks would be definitely easier to manage than an entire year in chastity.
OR

While both options would be extremely humiliating for me I'd rather wear latex catsuit - at least it wouldn't be so easy for people to recognize my face.

I guess I'd rather to this one, being put into stockade sounds fun

I probably could handle B but still I'd rather be tickled than electroshocked

Don't know if I could manage A, besides B actually sounds like fun

Hmm never had ballet boots on before but I'd probably rather say bye to my orgasms

I really like an idea in A as long as there's no serial killer involved
ballistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 08:34 AM   #21
Alanakin

OR
OR
OR
OR
OR
OR
OR
OR

Likes: Breast bondage, pain, roleplay, dice dares, spanking, hot and cold, water sports.
Alanakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 06:58 AM   #22
slave_boy93
getDare Sweetheart

An entire year is a bit too long for me. But i'd also like to be helpless in the straitjacket

Although i'd like the chastity and all the possibilities from the keyholder, i'd really like to experiment more with electric. Would prefer to have someone actually decide when i get them though. Could create some fun situations.

Again, i'd like both. The latex suit would cause no one to recognize you but the naked one is just so much more humiliating that i just have to choose that one.

Really though choice. I think i'll go with the renaissance fair just because people can take advantage of you in so many ways that are just not possible with the plastic wrap

As i said before, i'd really like to experiment more with electric. So this one is easy. Also not that much into tickling.

This just seems more appealing to me.

Easy one. But only if this comes with a keyholder. If balletshoes were high heels i'd be tempted to take that one though!

B sounds really hot but A is just so much better. No idea where you're going. Anyone can use you however they'd like. Sounds like pure bliss.

I hope i describe my reasons enough. If you have any other questions feel free to ask hear or in a PM.

Use and abuse me

Likes and Limits
PM dares
slave_boy93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 03:57 PM   #23
huns221

a week is not a long time, and I could walk in the rest of the year

Again, a week is a short time, and if the elecktroshocks don't come from a shocker used by the police, it can't be too hard

I always loved the idea to be out naked

I don't like the idea to be mummificated, so I would choose this one

I love girls, even if they are 'torturing' me. Th longer time the better

6 A. Be very tightly hogtied 8 hours a day for a month. You will wear a chastity belt and a ballgag, but any thing else including tickling, spanking etc is allowed.

I don't like latex, but I really love rope bondage

I don't want to be unable to have sex for the rest of my life, but I would hate those boots

8 A. Be hooded, (cant see, talk or hear), put in chastity (just crotch, nipples exposed) and an arm binder behind your back. You are then left in a bar with "use me" written on your chest in permanent marker. You will be picked up in 5 hours unless someone else takes you home. No matter what happens, the chastity belt wont come off until you're found. It also tracks your location so you will be found eventually even if taken away from the bar.

I want to be used and I want to breath

Likes, Dislikes, Limites

My BDSM Test

My Sex Map
huns221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 08:50 PM   #24
Closet Crossdresser
Distinguished Member

Default I would rather...

OR

I would choose the straight jacket, most likely, but neither sounds all too pleasant lol

OR

Well, if my S.O. has me in chastity, that would be preferred, but if it is some random person, then I'd choose B.

OR

I'd choose B if it was legal and nobody would take pictures, but since pictures aren't mentioned, I'd have to go with A. I'd also go to a town or two over, plus nobody would be able to tell it was me because I'd be completely covered in latex, so it wouldn't be embarrassing. Also, I find latex kinkier than nudity soooo :P

OR

Probably A, because again, if duct tape is covering me too, they wouldn't be able to see who I really am

OR

B for sure

OR

A, so i could sleep at least.

OR

A, so I could at least have my penis use

OR

I'll do A, just for one night and no permanent figure change.
Cock Unlocked, Ass Unlocked
Im a 24 year old Sissy bitch w/ 38B breasts and 2" sissy clit
LOVE: Crossdressing, feminization, Following rules, cumming, Losing Control in life, private humilliation
Punishments: wedgies, orgasm denial/chastity
Limits: public, permanent, messy, extreme pain, cam/pics, hard CBT
PM Dares
Curiosity killed the...
Closet Crossdresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 03:54 AM   #25
little pet
getDare Succubus

Nice post, love the questions, some were actually really hard to decide on!

Quote:
OR

A. That actually sounds quite amazing!
OR

B. Though being shocked would hurt like hell, I couldn't wait a year for an orgasm.
OR

A. At least that way I'd stay anonymous.
OR

A. Definitely. B however sounds great as well...
OR

A. Though I don't think it would be so nice after a while. I imagine I'd wet myself from laughing or pass out from lack of oxygen. Still sounds better than B.
OR

A. Sounds like fun :-)
OR

Difficult one...Having to wear ballet boots the rest of my life sounds horrible, but still better than never having another orgasm again. So A.
OR

A. I would get very anxious not being able to breathe normally

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public

Last edited by little pet; 05-31-2016 at 04:39 AM.
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 03:49 PM   #26
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 05:08 PM   #27
mrpropel
Truth or Dare Junkie

OR
OR
OR
OR
OR
OR
OR
OR

hi there! hope you are having a great day! feel free to say hi to me on discord! `Bantering` love you all <3
mrpropel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 05:21 PM   #28
cacti
getDare Sweetheart

OR
OR
OR
OR
OR
OR
OR
OR

Likes: Cum play, anal play (household objects/fingers), feet, pee, humiliation, sissification, hidden public
Dislikes/ punishments: spanking, body writing, denial
Limits: high risk public, pain/blood, family, illegal, permanent, face pics, vomit, heavy scat

bdsm test results

AMA
cacti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 10:56 PM   #29
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

OR
2 A. Be put in Chasity for a full year. (terrible choice but okay)
OR
OR
OR
OR
OR
7 A. Be locked in ballet boots for the rest of your life only removing them for 10 min daily to wash. (size may be changed annually, but you will never be without them) oh my god, what a choice
OR
OR

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 04:50 PM   #30
laurapug6

OR
OR
OR
OR
OR
OR
[B]7 A.[/B] Be locked in ballet boots for the rest of your life only removing them for 10 min daily to wash. (size may be changed annually, but you will never be without them)
OR
OR

Likes: Orgasm Denial, Edging, Nipple Play (Not Torture), Age Play, Following Orders, Verbal Humiliation
Dislikes: Mild Pain, Small amounts of Anal
Limits: Pictures and Videos, Urine and Feces, Blood, Extreme public

PM any questions or ask on my AMA
laurapug6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk