Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-26-2017, 01:28 AM   #16
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pussywhipped View Post
... just make sure you don't get caught, 'cause it might be a tad embarrassing
Is keeping it a secret from the owner part of the dare? Must the act be a secret? Or is it OK if the owner knows of the activity? If this is done while the owner is watching does it count as multiple pairs? How many? How many if more women are also watching?
Hard Limits: Fire, Breath play, Scat, Anal, Electric shock, Illegal, Immoral, Financial, Public, Identity, Friends, Family, Coworkers, Diet/Clothing restrictions
Expect: Detailed report writing
KIK: ChasteDoc

PM for clarifications
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 04:05 AM   #17
BlankRose

More dares pls.. I chose hard..

Dottie's property. No touching

Likes:Cum,Edge,Crossdress,bondages, Body writing,wedgies, eating
Dislikes: , my tiny little clit,
Limits: Public, Blood, Extreme Pain, pic

I am a slave to all getdare members.
EDGE Counter= 200/200
Ruined orgasm remaining=0

I AM BEGGING YOU TO ADD MORE EDGE

Member of the unofficial GetDare PM Dare commision:

PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=112696
BlankRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 06:54 AM   #18
Kastoori

This is a nice idea and I'm definitely in! I'm going for medium(362).

Last edited by Kastoori; 03-29-2017 at 07:37 AM.
Kastoori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 03:09 PM   #19
wme

Allright, I'm in. Easy- 186

YOU CAN SCREW ME UP BUT YOU CAN'T PIN ME DOWN
wme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 05:56 PM   #20
younganalwhore

Exclamation Punish me

Hard, I got 802, look forward to submit to you miss
I am part of the Expose Forever Challenge, Kik me "expose yourself" for a Pic / video of anything you want me to show... If I answer after 24h+, then you may expose it anywhere you please! - here is the thread... https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=334604

Likes: Extreme anal, Insertions, PnP, Submission, Lengthy Dares, Public, Exposure, Piss, bizarre Lubes / insertions, Chastity
Limits: Family, Scat

Kik - Arcticcobra
younganalwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 05:59 PM   #21
Bdsmmsdb
Account Banned

I'll give it a go, I'd like medium difficultyy

Toys and Sissy Clothes

PM Dares

Likes, Dislikes and Limits
Kik: bdsmmsdb123
Every time I get a pm I must slap my balls 10 times hard

IF YOU SEE A SPELLING OR GRAMMAR MISTAKE IN ANYTHING THAT I WRITE FEEL FREE TO SEND A PUNISHMENT

Please Control My Orgasms!!
Bdsmmsdb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 08:48 PM   #22
rulersal

I am innnn I choose brutal

kik Rdy1897
skype rdy187
rulersal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 01:41 PM   #23
White heart

I will choose medium
White heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 11:18 PM   #24
Janus100
getDare Sweetheart

Once all the dares are up I think I will take on this challenge XD
Janus100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 11:51 AM   #25
Own My Breasts

Quote:
So after a long absence, I finally have some spare time to continue this thread. Here are dares 16 to 18! (I'm still not sure what to do for dares 19 and 20 and I don't have much free time, so please be patient).

16: Your next task is to completely idolize a woman that's very unattractive to you for a time period of one month. You must choose a somewhat well known woman for this dare, so it can be a celebrity, a politician, an activist, whatever. If possible, find someone who's completely unattractive to you in her looks, body, style and expression, as well as in personality and worldview. As in dare nr. 12, you're only allowed to masturbate to her for the month, but you're going further than that: Find out every small detail about her that you can; that means at least one hour of reading about her per day. Crucially, try to make yourself idealize everything she says or does, without thinking critically. You have to completely obsess about this woman that you'd normally despise. Every day, spend 5 minutes each before going to sleep and after waking up to fantasize about her. At least twice a week, you have to post a glowing and admiring post about her on a blog, news story or video about her. Make sure you verbally kiss the ass of this woman you'd normally despise.

17: You have 2 months time to get slapped in your face 50 times by women. You may only get slapped twice by the same person to collect points. How you do it is completely up to you: you can straight up ask them, making up an excuse such as having lost a bet for example, try to offend them to the point of slapping you or whatever you can come up with. Once your time's up, whether you've completed the dare or not, you have to detail the story behind the three most embarrassing slaps you managed to get in this thread. If you fail, the harshness of punishment will depend on the number of slaps by which you failed (the more, the stricter).

18: Lick 20 pairs of female footwear within 1 month. Your gf's/wife's shoes, or footwear of other girls living with you don't count. You have to give each shoe 20 kisses and lick the sole for one minute for it to count. It's up to you were you find the shoes, just make sure you don't get caught, 'cause it might be a tad embarrassing

I hope you enjoy these dares and continue following this thread and providing much appreciated feedback. Thanks

God I love all of this... pleaseeee more
Own My Breasts is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Own My Breasts for this post:
Old 09-24-2017, 02:57 AM   #26
Own My Breasts

Bump bump more pleaseee
Old 09-29-2017, 01:48 AM   #27
Own My Breasts

Quote:
So after a long absence, I finally have some spare time to continue this thread. Here are dares 16 to 18! (I'm still not sure what to do for dares 19 and 20 and I don't have much free time, so please be patient).

16: Your next task is to completely idolize a woman that's very unattractive to you for a time period of one month. You must choose a somewhat well known woman for this dare, so it can be a celebrity, a politician, an activist, whatever. If possible, find someone who's completely unattractive to you in her looks, body, style and expression, as well as in personality and worldview. As in dare nr. 12, you're only allowed to masturbate to her for the month, but you're going further than that: Find out every small detail about her that you can; that means at least one hour of reading about her per day. Crucially, try to make yourself idealize everything she says or does, without thinking critically. You have to completely obsess about this woman that you'd normally despise. Every day, spend 5 minutes each before going to sleep and after waking up to fantasize about her. At least twice a week, you have to post a glowing and admiring post about her on a blog, news story or video about her. Make sure you verbally kiss the ass of this woman you'd normally despise.

17: You have 2 months time to get slapped in your face 50 times by women. You may only get slapped twice by the same person to collect points. How you do it is completely up to you: you can straight up ask them, making up an excuse such as having lost a bet for example, try to offend them to the point of slapping you or whatever you can come up with. Once your time's up, whether you've completed the dare or not, you have to detail the story behind the three most embarrassing slaps you managed to get in this thread. If you fail, the harshness of punishment will depend on the number of slaps by which you failed (the more, the stricter).

18: Lick 20 pairs of female footwear within 1 month. Your gf's/wife's shoes, or footwear of other girls living with you don't count. You have to give each shoe 20 kisses and lick the sole for one minute for it to count. It's up to you were you find the shoes, just make sure you don't get caught, 'cause it might be a tad embarrassing

I hope you enjoy these dares and continue following this thread and providing much appreciated feedback. Thanks
I did Kim Kardashian I have to say she has grown on me
Old 01-05-2022, 01:27 PM   #28
Own My Breasts

Can we get a bump on this please? I'd love more dares?
Old 01-07-2022, 06:07 AM   #29
sissybabygirl
getDare Sweetheart

I pick brutal let's play

Kik: sissyray81

Likes: Bondage, ORAL, maxi pads abdl, Hidden public, Control, Sissification, HUMILIATION, Diapers Bets/games, Rules, Messy, Long denial
dislikes: Sleeping dares, Corner Time, Line-writing, saran wrap pee drinking
Limits: Social-Suicide, Face, Unhealthy, Cam, FB,

I'm a big sissy fag till 2035
sissybabygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 08:10 AM   #30
max1986
Account Banned

I pick easy! Let the fun begin

Curious: watersports, forced-bi, feminization, being your slave

Dislikes: blood, scat, any marks, non respectful people, anything illegal

kik: ivanko86
max1986 is offline   Reply With Quote