Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-24-2017, 12:04 PM   #1
blootys

Default Have you ever 'accidentally' been caught naked in front of your friends?

And by 'accidentally', I mean that you totally set it up.

I'll go first...
I had a friend who I ended up exposing myself to a fair few times. Whenever he visited me he would sleep on the sofa in the room where the house phone was. A stunt I pulled on a couple of occasions was to make the phone ring in the morning, whereupon I would get out of bed naked and blunder in to answer it 'forgetting' that he was there.

The first time it happened I called from my mobile in the bedroom and let it ring long enough that I knew it'd wake him. I then stumbled into the living room and answer it, having a short pretend conversation, just standing there fully naked rubbing my eyes. When I hung up, he piped up "Err, mate..."
"Shit!" I jumped and looked straight at him then clutched my hands to my junk. "I forgot you were there!" "Yeah, clearly!" he laughed. I sidled over to the armchair, put a cushion on my lap and reached for a smoke. I sat there with a mix of real and pretend humiliation, blaming it on the hangover from last night, with him grinning and laughing at my predicament. I stayed there for another half hour or so until nature called and I announced that I needed a piss. "What you going to do?" he chuckled. "This!" I said, hurling my cushion at his head before standing up, turning round to moon him and walking out.

There were a fair few other events like this. It came to the point where my plots became less contrived and he just kinda accepted that I was something of a home nudist and that when he came over there'd be some sort of CMNM situation involved.

So, anybody else pull these sort of self-imposed dares in front of their mates?
blootys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 08:38 PM   #2
sakurafan1217

I had a few drinks with this girl I was friends with. After we were a few in we decided to go swimming. Had a few more drinks. At this point we were both drunk. We decided to get out of the pool and change. I told her to change first, she said ok but wanted to get another drink. So I decided to beat her to the bathroom and wait in there naked. So when she came in she would see me, and "catch me changing' lol. It worked! The excitement had me semi-erect. She walked in and cought a full view of my package! She closed the door real fast and said sorry. At this point I was sad because I was hoping to get laid. So I walked into her room after we both changed, as soon as I walked through the door she ambushed me and started kissing me and undressing. She gave me a sloppy BJ and shortly after we both passed out. I think she was to drunk to remember because she never mentioned it after. lol
sakurafan1217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 08:53 PM   #3
blootys

Nicely done! Looks like the risk paid off for you in the end!
blootys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 12:16 AM   #4
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

I can't say that I've ever set up any of my friends to see me naked. I have however had an accidental viewing of my nude body while changing for theatre. This one was not planned and totally embarrassing.

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 12:46 AM   #5
44boobybabe

Wink not accidental at all

once while having a sleepover at a friends house,
I purposely wore shimmy clothes to get the attention of friend's brother later in the night.
i excused my friends to go and sleep in the living room couch, as not feeling comfortable in her room.
and purposely pulled the top off the breast and was without lingrie.

it made the night hot when he came down later for water.
44boobybabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 06:45 AM   #6
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default Yes

One that was quite memorable was when we met a new friend through another friend .
We met her at a friends party got chatting and found she didn't live far from us .We invited her round when ever she was free .
A couple of days later I was sat in our living when I saw her approaching our front door .Before she had time to read the notice on our front door about us being nudist , I dashed to the front door , swung it open and greeted her .The look of surprise was priceless but once she was told why , she accepted it and told us she would expect us to be nude when ever she came round or we went to hers .Were still good friends to this day.
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 04:12 PM   #7
AtomicBanana

My friends and I were on a camping trip, and the weather was unbearably hot (upper 90s into the 100s). One night I got so uncomfortable that I crawled out of my sleeping bag and stripped. I eventually fell asleep and, when I woke up, I was kind of out of it (like I am every morning) and forgot that I didn't have a stitch of clothing on. I left my tent and walked halfway across the camping grounds when I heard, "WHAT THE F***" and saw my friend staring right at me, laughing his ass off. It was pretty awkward, but he was really cool with it

PM me dares!!

Likes: Pics/cam, semi-public, any kind of exposure, edging

Borderline: Body writing, light bondage

Limits: Anal, face showing, scat/piss/blood/vomit, messy, permanent, toys (I have none), painful, family, illegal
AtomicBanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 01:37 PM   #8
Damaris

One time at a hostel with friends, I went to take a shower wearing only a towel, and nothing else with me. The showers were at the end of a long hallway. I decided to act as if someone took the shower while I was under the shower, and went back to the room, knowing my friends were in there to let me in.

Suffice to say they didn't waste an opportunity to embarrass me.
Damaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 06:00 PM   #9
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

I've deliberately lost at strip poker before. And it hasn't even been close. I've had a legendary run of "bad luck" that left me fully nude when no one else had taken off more than their shirt.

Kik ID: DL1620

I am a switch (although more frequently sub than dom). Check out my PM dares!
Dare Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 06:27 PM   #10
Wardishydra

I discovered my sexuality quite early, without knowing what it was. I was once at the pool with a large group of other kids of all ages, I must have been about 8 or 9 years old. I had previously fantasised about CMFNM and found my opportunity. When getting changed, I was entirely nude and got a boner. Another kid saw and asked if it was broken or something... I didn't know what to reply... Another time I was having a sleepover with a male friend and deliberately pulled down my pajama pants, though I'm still not sure why, to this day.

Kik: Wardishydra

Likes: control (by women only), anal, simple tasks, wedgies, some pain, edges, mild degradation, nipple play, joi, sissification, forced bi, conceptual incest (eg. a friend and their sibling or RP family but not my actual family), extreme degradation, cum

Dislikes: spanks (not practical), wasting time, denial, bodily fluis (last two are sometimes likes)

Limits: Scat, public, family/friends, face pics, public pics (could negotiate after trust is built)
Wardishydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 08:18 AM   #11
Underpants
getDare Sweetheart

One summer when I was 13, Mum's friend and her daughter (same age as me)
were supposed to come round one morning.
Mum kept pestering me to get up, I told her I had and was lying on my bed,
reading (ie still in bed!)
The doorbell rang and I heard them arrive and go into the garden.
A few minutes later I heard some footsteps on the stairs, it was the daughter.
I quickly got out of bed, pyjamas off, and started to put on a tshirt.
I stayed with it part way over my head, pretending to struggle with it, but
glancing in the mirror and saw her stop in the doorway, saw me nearly naked
and backing away quietly.
I put the tshirt and some underpants on, then heard her call from the stairs to see if I was there.
I told her to come up, she came in just as I was fastening my jeans.
I told her that if she had been a few seconds earlier that I wouldn't have had
my trousers on, she just went a bit red.
A few weeks later I saw her again, and she admitted that she had come up
the stairs quietly and had seen me getting dressed.
I pretended to be embarrassed.
Underpants is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk