Old 03-13-2012, 07:10 PM   #1
Username87654

Default Hidden Right In Front Of Me

I will finish my other story: "An Entire Week: The Sequel". I do want to get started on my new story though. I think I have a a solid idea so here it is. Enjoy! This story is completly fiction!

Let me start this story by introducing myself. My name is Alana, my friends all call me Lana though. I just recently turned 15. I have dirty blonde hair, big green eyes, pale white skin, I'm skinny, and I'm about five foot tall. Every since I could remember my family always encouraged nudism. It was never required that I be naked, not once did my parents tell me "You must be naked.". Clothes were purely optional in our house. I had recently gone though purperty growing larger breast along with pubic hair, which I shaved off. I was normally nude when at home, I perfered to be naked. I loved feeling the cool breeze hitting my entire body, I loved the freedom. I was confined by clothes. My twin brother, Samuel, seemed to also enjoy being nude. The sight of his growing penis was nothing new to me, I had been openly seeing it as long as I could remember. My family never practiced public nudity. We never went to a nude beach, a nudist colony, or anything of that sort. That all changed.

I was still 14 at the time when this happened. One day my mom came home and handed a pamplet to my twin brother and I. The pamplet read "Lake Freestlye: Summer Youth Programs." with a graphic of a tent on the front. We both opened it up looking at the photos. It showed children our age, older and younger participating in normal summer camp activities. The only off thing was they were all naked. My mom explained that it was a nudist summer camp. It would last for 3 weeks in July. Samuel and I were to think about whether or not we would want to go, this would be something new to us. We had never been out naked in public or been with other nudist. We had a lot to think about.

After a lot thinking we decided we would go. July quicly approached and we boaded the bus to go to Lake Freestlye. The kids on the bus were kust like us. They were clothes just like us, we were told clothing would be removed when we arrived at the camp. On the bus ride, I met a girl named Abby. She told me about her previous camp years and how great it was. As we pulled up to the camp, my heart pounded in anticipation and nervousness. We were split up into our cabin groups, I was in Girls Cabin 4. We all went to the cabin and were told we could take our time and remove our clothing once we are confortable. After about an hour of talking the entire cabin sat naked. We all properly introduced ourselves. We didn't get to know eachother too well yet, that would all change at an insane game of truth or dare which would happen soon.
Username87654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:32 PM   #2
dare364

Default Awesome Story

Looks good please continue soon but take the time you need
dare364 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 05:58 PM   #3
tarheel boy

You MUST continue this. Very well done.

you wont see my mienshao until it's too late... DRAIN PUNCH!!!!

"...How about her?"
"Yeah I'd do her."
"What would you do?"
"I'd take her out to a nice dinner, I'd walk her home afterwords, and when we get there, I'd shake the fuck out of her father's hand."
"...lolwut?"
tarheel boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 09:56 PM   #4
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Please continue this wonderful story.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 08:56 AM   #5
Username87654

I'll try to have part 2 out ASAP.
Username87654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 06:23 PM   #6
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

oookay this prologue sounds kind of weird (as in content) but that actually might make it quite a fun story

I like it, I'm not really active tho, but I'll try to check it again when I come by next time, would be nice to read more.

The title seems well chosen, it makes me want to know more about the story Would be great if you carry on!

Best regards.

P.s. Take your time, slow it down, describe stuff detailed to get as much gratifaction as possible out of it for the reader.
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk