Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

View Poll Results: What size of fake boobs?
DD 143 36.20%
FF 47 11.90%
HH 31 7.85%
JJ (LARGEST AVAILABLE) 188 47.59%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 395. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-11-2017, 02:16 PM   #346
Nuriaz
getDare Sweetheart

Yay hope she have much fun
And maybe we get an status report
Old 05-12-2017, 06:42 AM   #347
marystoy
Distinguished Member

Now that the thread is closed, i will check the posts. There were a lot of posts that did not follow the rules. So i will check and see how many days the thread actually reached.

There is no question it reached over a year, so for sure i will continue wearing the JJ breast forms full time.
marystoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 02:50 PM   #348
BannaGirl
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by marystoy View Post
Now that the thread is closed, i will check the posts. There were a lot of posts that did not follow the rules. So i will check and see how many days the thread actually reached.

There is no question it reached over a year, so for sure i will continue wearing the JJ breast forms full time.
Cool, just kee us updated and dont chicken out

Read My FAQ

"Be like snow beautiful but ice cold."

I have a spelling disorder not necessary an excuse but an information.
BannaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 09:00 AM   #349
marystoy
Distinguished Member

It is time to correct your count. I am not sure where you guys learned math, but luckily for me you didn't learn it very well!

It appears several of you simply looked at the post number and assumed all posts added days. So let's do that math first. To reach 365 using 2 days a post would be 366 days and would take 183 posts(366/2=183). The last post was 343. So 160 posts could add 4 days at a time (343-183=160). That would result in 640 days (160x4=640). 640+366=1006 possible if every post added days and followed the posting rules.

That was not the case. At post 173, it was claimed you reached 366 days. First of all, 173 x 2 days per post would be 346. There were 8 posts that did not add days. The actual number was 330 at that time (173-8=165, 165x2=330). 366 was reached at post 192.

Posts 193 to 343 could add 4 days at a time. So at most there could have been 600 days added (343-193=150, 150x4=600). Again there were several posts that did not add days and a few that only added 2 days. This worked out to the equivalent of 11 posts that added no days. So the total from posts adding 4 days at a time was 556.

The total needed to require me to get implants was 3 years, 1095 days. So even if every post counted (the 1006 above), the thread fell short. The actual total days posted was 922 (366+556=922). On top of that, there were 232 days posted that did not count due to violating the posting rules. Over 50 of them were crossdressing willy. Grand total of valid days added was 690 out of 1095. Not even close.

What i agreed to was wearing the size breast forms picked by the poll full time if the thread reached 1 year and implants if it reached 3 years. i am wearing the JJ breast forms full time.

Thanks for voting and posting! Mostly thanks for not verifying the days actually posted!!😀
Old 05-20-2017, 04:17 PM   #350
chrs
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screamnbeaver View Post
I have dared marystoy to get implants .
So here's the dare
There's will be a poll to determine the size of fake boobs.

You can add 2 days at a time to marystoy wearing fake boobs .You can only repost every other day . If we reach 1 year of time you can add 4 days of time per post. If we reach 3 years of time marystoy will get surgery and permanently become a sissy bimbo forever

Time limit before thread closes is 3 months !
Too bad we didn't reach the three years
However the initial post from 11 March mentioned the thread to be open for 3 months and Screamnbeaver posted on 11 May that it was closed now. Now I didn't read through all the pages but refering to your math skills you must give me right that the thread should only close on 10 June when the three months have passed and we therefore still have the chance to get you your implants...
Or am I wrong?
Limits: pic/video, public, personal info, messy, illigal, pee/poo, cbt, permanent
PM Dares
chrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 04:50 PM   #351
MrFrustration
Longtime User

In that case this thread is still open - have 4 days from me...
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 09:23 PM   #352
marystoy
Distinguished Member

Chrs, you sre correct except that he closed the thread, so it is closed. i knew then that there was losts of posts that would not count and people were doing wierd math to come up with the current totals. i of course did not correct anyone until he closed it. His pm to me was you guys met the needed days just in time. So i suggested if the deadline was reached he should post the thread was closed. Only then was i willing to point out all the errors.

So, sorry MrFrustration, but the thread is closed and i got lucky.
Old 05-21-2017, 07:44 AM   #353
chrs
Distinguished Member

Too bad, well after almost two years, maybe you just take the step yourself any chance we could get a pic of only the breast forms once they arrive, if that's not crossing your limit?
Limits: pic/video, public, personal info, messy, illigal, pee/poo, cbt, permanent
PM Dares

Last edited by chrs; 05-22-2017 at 08:04 AM.
chrs is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk