Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2010, 10:32 PM   #1
Duckman91

Default 4 Boy's Story of Truth and Dare

Dan: 12 year old boy. Short blonde hair. Medium height. Skinny.

Ty: 12 year old boy. Medium, wavy, dirty brown hair. Short height. Skinny.

Elliot: Just turned 13. Tallest out of 4. Short black hair. Kinda chubby, not fat.

Jerry : 12 year old boy. Shortest out of 4. Long, straight, brown hair. Kinda a little chubby, but not as much as Elliot.

All 4 are about the same height.

All 4 are in the middle of the 7th grade. It’s about half way through the year. The 4 have know and have been best friends for years, since about 2nd grade. Story is told from Ty’s point of view.

Chapter 1: Truth or Dare

“Hurry up!” said Dan. “Make Sure your in the first floor bathroom by 1:30 on the spot”. “Okay, I’ll be there, don’t worry!”, I said. “Why are we meeting there anyways?” I asked. “I don’t know. Elliot just told me to make sure you, me, and Jerry were there.” The bell rang and we headed for our 4th period class. It was about 12 o’clock, noon. I couldn’t help but wonder why Elliot had planned for the 4 of us in the bathroom. The bell rang. It was now 1:15 pm. I headed to math class, and the bell rang again. It was now 1:20. Ten minutes until I would meet my friends in the bathroom. I looked at the clock, it was 1:28. I thought I would go to the bathroom now. Here at LakeWood Middle School, they teachers only really let us go to the bathroom for an emergency. I told Mrs. Wilson I had to throw up, and she let me run to the bathroom. When I got there, Elliot, Jerry, and Dan were waiting there for me.

I walked in and Elliot asked us, “So guys, we’re best friends and stuff, right?”. We all agreed and noded. Jerry then asked, “Why Elliot? Why did you want us to come here?”. Elliot then told us he wanted to play turth or dare. We thought some other boys would walk in on us, but then thought they wouldn’t because no one really goes to the bathroom unless it’s an emergency. So we all agreed and Elliot asked Dan, “Truth or dare?”

Dan answered, “Truth”. Elliot then asked, “Have you ever played truth or dare before, Dan?” Dan answered back, “No.”, and preseeded to ask Jerry, “Truth or dare?”. Jerry replied back with Truth. Dan asked, “Have you ever kissed a girl on the lips?” Jerry looked around the room and let out a sigh, and said no. Jerry then looked at me and asked, “Truth or dare, Ty?”

Chapter 2: The Dares

I replied back, “Truth”. Jerry then asked me, “Have you ever masterbated before, and did you enjoy it?” I replied back, “Yes, and yeah I did, I thought about a hot girl in our school,”. “Who?”, asked Jerry? I said, “ That wasn’t part of the Truth, was it?” He looked at me and and said, “I guess not. I looked at Elliot, and before I could even ask him, he yelled out dare! “I’m not gonna be a wimp like you guys. I’m going for dares!”, he said. I thought and then said, “Elliot, I dare you to say every swear word you know.” “Ha! Too easy! Should I say body parts, too?” asked Elliot. I noded. Elliot then said, “Fuck, Shit, Ass, Damn, Penis, Vagina, Pussy, Dick, Cock, Balls, Boobies, Boobs! Enough?” Asked Elliot. I noded. Elliot then looked at Dan, and then looked at all of us. He then asked Dan, Truth or dare? And you gonna be a pussy and take truth again?” Dan gave him a look and said, “I’ll take dare please.” Elliot had a smile on his face, he then said, “Dan, I dare you to go into a stall and strip naked. You may close the door and you gotta stay that way until it is your turn again.

Dan looked shocked. But then he got up, went to the stall, and closed the door. We heard him strip naked and he sliped all his clothes under the door. Then he asked, “Truth or dare, Jerry?” Jerry said, “I’m not gonna be a pussy, dare!” Dan then said, “I dare you to do the same as me in the stall next to me, but you must stay in there until I say you can come out. Also, hand me your clothes.” Jerry wasn’t gonna be a wimp, so he got up and went into the stall next to the stall next to Dan, and stripped. He then handed his clothes to Dan from under the opening in the stall walls. Jerry then asked, Truth or dare, Ty? I replied, Dare…

Tell me what you think, if you like it or not. Please and thank you!

Last edited by Duckman91; 08-01-2010 at 10:34 PM.
Duckman91 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Duckman91 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk