Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 06-05-2016, 06:08 PM   #1
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Default Sorority Sisters by Blood - Reclamation

Thank you to everyone that has read the story 'Sorority Sisters by Blood'. If you have not read that story, I recommend reading it before continuing with this one. The story can be found here
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=251666

This story will follow similar themes to the last story and although I have much of the story plotted out in advance, if you do have suggestions or feedback please do get in touch. If you do find errors please do let me know and if it is inside the editing period then I will do my best to change them.

I enjoyed writing the last story that I felt the need to produce a sequel. So without further ado I give you: Sorority Sisters by Blood - Reclamation

Warning: Will contain taboo scenes and extreme scenes including some incest

SORORITY SISTERS BY BLOOD - RECLAMATION

Prologue

Asuka took her place at the front of the dining room for the last time. The year had flown by and the end had arrived quicker than she would have liked. She stared out over the thirty seven other sisters present and a tear started to form in her eye; she didn’t want to say goodbye and she certainly didn’t want to leave. Her fourth year was over and her final exams were done; it was time to pass the torch to the next class.

Thirty seven: That meant two sisters were not present for the final meeting. It certainly didn’t surprise her given that one sister had left the house for good. At least that’s what she had said when slamming the door behind her. The other girl had blamed herself for what had happened and now barely showed her face when she could avoid it. The thought made her sigh in disappointment; the girl could have been a stone pillar for this sorority but was now reduced to a shadow of her former self.

Asuka thought back over the year she had been in charge. The pledge week had been one of the smoothest; all of the girls had been phenomenal sports, even if she thought they had been a bit reserved at times compared to the previous year. In fact the whole year had been great fun with the exception of that day when Jess left the house for good. She had never known of a girl to leave this sisterhood before; almost every person fell completely in love with it. Asuka let her eyes flirt across the room and they rested on Erin. Her roommate for two years and her vice president in the last year had been a rock for her throughout. Whenever she had doubted her abilities, Erin had been there to talk her through it. Asuka smiled, took a deep breath and addressed the room.

“Sisters,” she started and all eyes in the room turned towards her. Some sisters shuffled in their seats to face her properly. “Welcome to the final meeting of the year.” The room erupted into applause and whistles. “As you know, that means I and nine other sisters will be moving onto the next stage of our lives. The sorority and its lessons will help guide us on our chosen paths and will never leave our hearts. We will forever know that we do not stand alone in this world, with the six pillars to prop us up and our sisters to embrace each and every one of us. The most important thing I can say now is a massive thank you. I want to thank each and every one of you for the support you have provided me with during the last year.”

Asuka wanted to continue but she was cut off by another round of applause. Whistles and cheers rang across the room and a chant began. It started with just a few of the girls but soon all thirty seven had joined in. ‘Thank you Asuka’ chants repeatedly echoed around the dining room and Asuka was unable to hold back the tears anymore. The drops slid down her cheek as the chants grew even louder; the recognition of the sorority was staggering. Every day she tried to be a model president, to help and guide her struggling sisters, to support those who needed it and to love those who desired it. However, only now did she realise how much they appreciated her.

It was five minutes before the standing ovation finally ceased and Asuka was once again able to continue with the formalities of the event. “Thank you so much for that response. I do not feel I have earned it, but only done what any president should have. A big thank you goes to Erin and Hayley. Without the other officers, I would not have been able to function to the capacity that I have. They supported me with every idea, decision and step that I took as president.” Asuka paused to allow the applause to ring for her two friends and officers.

“My second big thank you goes to this year’s pledge class. The nine of you who are remaining here have been an absolute pleasure to preside over this year. You have embraced the sorority and improved it every day that you have learned of its great values. In a way, you have been ambassadors for this house and I know that you will be excellent guides for anybody that follows in your footsteps,” Asuka stated and smiled at the youngest group of girls who all seemed to be blushing from her words.

“Of course, tonight is not only about saying thanks. We have some very important business to decide as a sorority. Most importantly, we need to determine who will be leading our sisterhood and guiding the sorority for the next year. However, we will come to that decision shortly. We first have some awards to give out,” Asuka said. A few whoops and cheers emerged and Asuka paused to let them finish.

“Each award has been determined and decided by the senior sisters alone. The appropriate prizes have also been selected by our class. Good luck to everyone. The first award is ‘The Closest Shave’. This award goes to the best moment of nearly being caught in a predicament but somehow evading what seemed inevitable,” Asuka stated and a few girls laughed. The awards changed every year to whatever the senior girls decided and were generally used as a way to remember the highlights of the year. However, senior girls were not eligible to win any of the prizes.

“The winner is… Dana’s desk dive” Asuka said and a cheer rang out. Asuka smiled reading the name. This was during the video contest; the two girls had performed an act in a classroom and while Dana was still naked the door had opened. Somehow, she had managed to dive under a desk while her roommate Savannah had talked to the random man who had walked in. “Congratulations Dana, and in memory of your close shave with danger, you have won this deluxe waxing kit,” Asuka announced and Erin held the prize out. Everybody laughed as Dana gleefully walked up to claim her reward. She took the kit from Erin and gave both girls a hug before turning to the sisters and holding her prize aloft in victory.

Asuka chuckled as the girl returned to her seat. “Our second award is for ‘The most blonde moments’, and I’m fairly sure you all know who the winner of this one is,” Asuka stated and laughs rang out around the room again. “Congratulations to Nicola on winning this award. To remind you of a few of Nicola’s little gems, here are some of our favourites from the year. I quote ‘Why is there a green lemon in my drink’,” Asuka said. The room laughed again as Nicola stood up, embracing the award bestowed upon her. “We are also not forgetting the video game night when she asked us which button the any button is.” More laughter followed and Nicola bowed to the crowd. “She is also the only person we know who would ever try to pre melt the cheese in a microwave when making cheese on toast.” The room was now in hysterics. “Our personal favourite however… ‘What was Hitler’s last name?’ So congratulations Nicola and in fitting fashion, you have won this fabulous blonde wig. I hope you can embrace your true personality.”

Asuka waited for the room to settle down before continuing. She handed out all of the eight awards they had to offer. She was never sure why the tradition was eight awards but she wasn’t going to change it anytime soon. After she had delivered the final award to Jenny, a small fire extinguisher for a nearly destroying the house award, she was ready to move onto the serious business for the evening.

“Alright ladies, it is time to decide on your next president. I will pass my blessing onto the choice of the sorority and wish them the best going forward. You have had plenty of time to decide whether you wish to run for president and I now ask you, who wishes to put their name forward?” Asuka asked the group, focusing her attention on the ten junior girls in the audience.

“I, Monica Ambrose, put myself forward for the role of president,” a voice spoke up loudly from the back of the room. It came as no surprise to Asuka that the confident, self-assured junior girl was so quick to respond. She had known for a few weeks that Monica was planning to run for the role. However, Asuka was unsure of the choice. She cared for Monica as a sister, but the girl was often very domineering, forceful and overly influential on certain issues. Asuka knew she would probably vote for a different girl or even nominate one herself to take the role. In her mind Danni, Anka and Natalie were better suited for the role of guiding the sisterhood forward.

“I acknowledge your wish for candidacy Monica,” Asuka formally replied as was her duty, “As you know, your candidacy needs to be backed by at least one other junior girl to become official.” This rule had been in force long before Asuka was in the sorority. It was to ensure that the president had at least one person in the year loyal to them that could become a vice president. “Who in the junior year supports Monica’s candidacy?” Asuka questioned.

What happened next shocked her beyond belief. One by one, all nine hands of the other junior girl’s rose up in support of Monica. It was almost unheard of in the sisterhood, to have no competition, or at least not even someone who was unsure of whether it was who they wanted. However, Monica appeared to have the entire following of the junior year. That act in itself made the election complete; there was no need to vote, debate or question it. Monica Ambrose had just become the next president of the sorority, due to a unanimous choice of her year.

Asuka looked over at the new president who was grinning from ear to ear. It no longer mattered what she thought about the girl though; it made absolutely no difference to the outcome. All she could do now was lend the girl her support and show her the things needed in becoming president. Asuka beckoned Monica forward to the front of the room.

“Ladies, as you may now have realised, there is no need for any further debate or vote on the issue of presidency. I now give you, the new president of the sisterhood, Monica Ambrose,” Asuka announced, gesturing to the girl stood beside her. The reaction in the room appeared very mixed. The majority cheered and all clapped but the faces told a different story. Asuka picked out a few faces of mild concern which probably reflected her own. Kate, Cal, Becky and Erin to name a few had expressions suggesting they were unsure about the new appointment. Monica’s younger sister for the year Olivia also looked slightly nervous.

Perhaps she was just imagining it, looking for something which wasn’t there, but even some of the junior girls didn’t appear entirely happy with the choice. “Congratulations Monica. I now ask who you would like to nominate for vice president,” Asuka said.
“Thank you Asuka,” Monica replied, “I would like to nominate Danni for vice president.” Asuka sighed a bit and relaxed at the answer. It was a smart choice in her opinion. Perhaps her worries were all for nothing really. Monica had always appeared friendly, was certainly exciting and definitely knew how to pander to a crowd from past experiences. Maybe she could be a great president.

“Danni, do you accept the nomination for vice president?” Asuka asked the junior girl.
“I do accept the nomination,” Danni replied. That decided the matter. The vice president was always decided by the president provided that they wanted the position. The treasurer would be decided later out of any junior girls who wanted the role. Now though, the official passing ceremony was about to take place.
“Congratulations Danni,” Asuka said warmly, “Please join us at the front.” Danni stood up and made her way towards the new and former president.

Asuka turned her attention towards Monica. “Please state your name,” Asuka said, beginning the formalities.
“Monica Ambrose,” Monica replied.
“Monica Ambrose, do you swear to follow the required duties as president of the sisterhood?”
“I swear it,” Monica answered.
“Do you promise to do what you feel is in the best interests of the sorority?” Asuka asked.
“I promise it.”
“Do you give your word to guide all of the sisters as best you can?”
“I give my word,” Monica said.
“Do you promise to instruct others in the following of the six pillars and continue to follow in them?”
“I promise it,” Monica replied.
“Do you guarantee to lead this sorority as best you can?” Asuka asked finally.
“I guarantee it,” Monica stated.

“I, Asuka Nakajima, hereby pronounce you as president and relinquish my own presidency,” Asuka stated. She then took hold of Monica and brought her closer. The two girls’ lips met and slowly Asuka’s tongue parted the lips of the new president. The kiss was short but passionate, as it needed to be. It confirmed the next era of the sisterhood as Asuka passed the torch to Monica.

Last edited by sarahsarah; 06-06-2016 at 04:12 AM.
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sarahsarah for this post:
Old 06-05-2016, 06:20 PM   #2
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Not a bad start, it is interested in how this will go.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LitDarkness for this post:
Old 06-07-2016, 09:07 AM   #3
Joan Sky
Distinguished Member

I like the intro sentence. Really gripping and smart.

I like how insightful the second paragraph is. Thank you.

I'm glad Asuka had people like Erin and Hayley beside her.

I'm happy with the sincerity and gratitude in which Asuka addresses all of them.

I enjoyed the wittiness of the award ceremony.

I think it's cool how Monica was supported unanimously by all those in her year. I know Asuka was doubtful at first, but was put at ease with the VP choice. Even though she wouldn't be there to see it, maybe Monica would prove her doubts wrong and excel, especially with the support of Danni as vice president.

I like how magnanimous Asuka was with Monica. Even though she didn't think Monica was one of the top candidates, Monica had everyone's support, and she was willing to give her best to support and guide her. That's a testament to her character.

I liked the formalities and how the interesting symbolic ritual of passing the torch was conveyed.

Nice ending as usual.

I enjoyed the prologue and look forward to the rest.

It amazes me how quickly you plot out a story, and write the chapters quicker still and expertly.

Perhaps I need to practice steadfastly.

Thank you.

Last edited by Joan Sky; 06-07-2016 at 09:12 AM.
Joan Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Joan Sky for this post:
Old 06-07-2016, 11:33 PM   #4
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

Sarah, once again you have started off a fantastic story. Please keep it up. Super excited to see where this one goes
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to iceman713 for this post:
Old 06-10-2016, 04:42 PM   #5
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 1

“Are you sure that you’re ready darling?” It was the third time that Jade’s mother had asked her the question, her nerves clearly greater than her daughter’s. Jade knew that her mom had been dreading this day for weeks, hoping that it wasn’t going to arrive. With her father having left when they were just a child, Jade did worry about how her mother was going to cope completely on her own. However, if she had proven anything to her daughter, it was that she was strong and tough.

“Yes mother,” Jade replied, throwing the last few items into her suitcase. The room looked almost completely bare; her posters were gone, her shelves nearly empty and the wardrobe almost entirely vacant. “I’m really excited, and you need to stop worrying,” Jade added. She zipped up the case and looked around the room. This had been her home for the entirety of her life and it felt strange to be saying goodbye to it. She knew that she would be returning over the holidays, but it felt like she was finally entering a new era of her life.

“I know Jade, but I’m always going to worry about you when you’re off at university. I’m so used to having a busy house and now it’ll be quiet nights watching television,” her mother said. Jade sighed; her mom had many qualities but being proactive wasn’t one of them. Raising children as a single parent was admirable, protecting them from your own hurt was commendable and ensuring you worked enough to give them a good life and a good school was saintly. However, if Jade could just wish one thing for her mother, it would be for her to meet some friends or even a man.

“Come on mom. You always used the excuse of working, caring and putting food on the table as the reason to not do things, but now there is no excuse. Get yourself out and about. Janet was mentioning the other day about the ladies group forming nearby and that you should join. I know there’s a singles night at the bistro next week as well,” Jade said. She gave her mother a sly nudge with her elbow as she finished.

“Jade!” Her mother exclaimed, “I’m not going to go and meet just any man.”
“I know, but promise me you will try that ladies group and see if you can go out with the girls from work as well,” Jade said, urging her mother to do something for herself.
“Fine, I’ll try it out I guess. The girls are having a drink after work on Wednesday, so maybe I’ll go to that.”
“Brilliant,” Jade shouted gleefully, “Now can you leave me alone to finish sorting everything. Go and bug Iris for a bit.” Jade’s mother nodded and left the room with a smile.

Iris was Jade’s twin sister and the two were almost entirely identical. As Jade looked in the full length mirror on her wall, she might as well have been staring at her sister. They had exactly the same face; the deep sapphire eyes drew you in and her thinly plucked eyebrows were shaped into a deceivingly perfect arch that followed the slight curve of her eye. Her mouth almost naturally seemed to curve into a smile at any opportunity most likely due to her high, wide cheekbones.

The gorgeous features of Jade’s face were merely a reflection of her entire body. Everything, from her long legs to her slim waste, suggested a natural beauty in the teen. She naturally stood high, almost with an air of authority that her language rarely showed. The black leather jacket hung smoothly on her slender body with the collar flicking out, the white top modest but stylish and the jeans finished the outfit to perfection.

However, if you only moved two rooms down, you would find a near copy of this appearance. Even the clothing choices of the two girls were very similar. It only felt natural to have a similar taste in almost everything. Only one thing could really be used to tell the twins apart and that was their hair. Jade’s long, blond, lustrous hair shone like a white flame, draping over her shoulders and flowing smoothly, whereas Iris preferred to tie her hair up in a ponytail. If the two of them stood side by side, it was the only obvious way of identifying which sister was which.

The girls had a similar taste in many things; both loved ballet, having attended ballet school since age nine. They were equally fond of fine dining, had always been film fanatics and were fairly sporty. They differed a lot academically; Jade had always excelled when it came to science and mathematics, whereas Iris outshone her in the arts. Despite this, miraculously, both of the sisters had been accepted to the same university, albeit to study very different subjects.

Today was the day they were leaving for university and Jade was a mix of emotions. She couldn’t be more excited about the next stage of her life, she couldn’t be more nervous about what might happen. On top of that, she was worried for her mother, happy to be going with her sister, sad to leave home and ready to party. Tomorrow would be the start of rush week which meant she needed to leave this day; she’d waited as long as possible ensuring she spent quality time with her mother first.

Jade gave one quick glance to the mirror, straightened her jacket, grabbed the handle of her suitcase and left the room. “Iris, are you ready?” She shouted down the corridor ahead of her.
“Almost, I’m just finishing clearing out the wardrobe,” a reply echoed back to her. Jade walked to the doorway and saw her sister on her hands and knees, grabbing the things out the back corner of her wardrobe. Her ass was stuck up in the air, and her short skirt was providing almost no cover.
“Damn it Iris, you can at least try not to look like a slut,” Jade joked, teasing her sister.
“Shut up. Your outfits are almost always as revealing as mine. Don’t look if you’ve got a problem with it,” Iris quipped back. Jade leaned against the door to the also near empty room.
“That may be so, but at least I’m not gathering my private collection of… equipment,” Jade stated.
“Yeah yeah, I bet it was the first thing that you packed,” Iris replied before pulling out of the wardrobe holding a small rucksack. Jade gave a chuckle, going slightly red at the comment.

“So did mom come in here?” Jade asked her sister now she could talk to her face.
“Very briefly, she seems quite emotional,” Iris replied, throwing the rucksack onto the pile of other belongings.
“Hmmm. I tried convincing her about the ladies club again, as well as going out with people from work. I am a bit worried about her,” Jade opened up, “Do you think she’ll be alright?” Iris walked up to her twin and rested her hand on the girls shoulder.
“Look, I know you worry, but she is stronger than either of us and she’ll be absolutely fine. We’ll still be in touch all the time and we’ll be home for the whole of Christmas. Today, and the next week, is all about us though. Now cheer up because we’re going to university!” Iris started jumping as she said the last sentence and Jade couldn’t help but burst into a massive grin.

“You’re right, now grab your stuff and help me load the car,” Jade said in a much brighter mood. She grabbed two of the cases and made her way downstairs. By the time that the two sisters had finished loading the car, the boot and the back seat was nearly overflowing. Both front seats were pushed forward as far as they could go to make room for all of their possessions. After Jade had thrown in the last couple of items, a set of filing and a sandwich toaster, she slammed the door shut and turned to see her mother waiting in the doorway giving Iris a massive hug.

“Come here Jade, it’s going to be a long time before I see you again,” her mother called out. Jade smiled and approached her two family members. She wrapped one arm around Iris and one around her mother and the three shared a heartfelt goodbye moment. When they finally broke apart there were hints of tears in Jade’s mother’s eyes. “I’m going to miss you girls so much, but the important thing is that you have fun. Try to do some work as well though,” she said with a croak in her throat.

“We’ll miss you as well mom,” Jade replied, “I love you.”
“I love you too,” Iris added.
“I will always love you girls,” their mother replied before waving them towards the car.

The journey was long; by the time that Jade and Iris reached their dorms, it was already dark outside. They quickly unpacked their belongings into their respective rooms and instantly went to sleep. It had been a long day, even with alternating who was behind the wheel and both girls only wanted to get some rest, ready for the next day.

The twin sisters stood outside the building staring at the stone walls. They stood beside each other, adrenaline pumping through their veins. Considering that the girls had been at the university for less than twenty four hours, neither had met any new friends yet. They had decided to go to the Pan Hellenic fair together, especially as they both had full intentions to join the same sorority. This event would kick off the rush week for all new students wishing to pledge either a sorority or a fraternity and Jade had been waiting for this moment ever since Cal had told her about the sorority so long ago.

“Are you ready for this Jade?” Iris asked. They had talked about this moment almost nonstop for the last few months; it was almost the only thing that they discussed.
“You know it; I’ve been waiting so long. I think Cal said the president’s name is Monica,” Jade replied.
“Yeah she did. Hopefully it all goes well. I’m so excited,” Iris said. Both girls made their way inside the packed out hall. Every inch of the room was full of students and stalls. Everywhere they looked people were excited, girls and guys were encouraging people to join sororities. People were wearing matching outfits, holding big signs and running stands with colours stood out. The whole place seemed like chaos.

“Hi there ladies. Are either of you interested in becoming an omega?” a random girl asked them. Jade jumped in surprise; she hadn’t even seen the girl approach.
“Hmmm… no thank you… we’re looking for a very particular sorority actually,” Jade replied trying to sound polite.
“Oh really, which one is that?” the girl asked. Jade thought and realised she didn’t actually know the official name of the sorority. Cal had mentioned many things but hadn’t ever told her the real name. She looked across at Iris and saw she looked lost for a response as well.
“I don’t know actually; they always just seem to call themselves the sisterhood,” Jade answered.
“Oh, that one, I didn’t realise that was your thing. They have a stall at the back of the room, fairly bland to be honest,” the girl informed them, pointing vaguely away to the left.

Jade thanked the girl and led Iris through the crowd and eventually she found the exact stall that she was looking for. The girl wasn’t lying when she said it was bland. There were no fancy signs, no elaborate selling and no real interest in bringing freshman to the stall. Three girls were sat behind the stall, wearing matching, plain pink t-shirts and looking fairly disinterested. The middle girl seemed to be in charge with the other two girls seemingly looking at her notes. Her frizzy, long black hair and supple body seemed to ooze confidence. Jade could only guess that this was Monica.

The girl to her left looked quite professional, but that might have just been the glasses. Her short blond hair ran freely over her ears and her smile seemed to light up the stall. The pink t-shirt seemed to look out of place on the girl and she even seemed uncomfortable in it. The third girl almost appeared younger than the other two. Her face seemed very youthful and the long brown hair ran a long way below her shoulders. Jade couldn’t help but be drawn to her top though which almost seemed to be stretching over her large breasts.

Jade turned to Iris, gave a quick nod which was returned and the two sisters approached the bench. “Hi there,” Jade said quietly, her confidence waning by the second.
“Oh hello,” the middle girl replied, “I’m going to assume you two are related.”
“Yeah,” Iris said, “I’m Iris, and this suddenly shy person is my twin sister Jade.”
“It’s nice to meet you. My name is Monica and I’m the president of this sorority. This here is Danni, my vice president,” Monica said, gesturing to the blonde girl on her left, “And this is Natalie, the treasurer for the sorority.” The other two girls waved as their names were mentioned.
“So are… both of you… thinking of rushing?” Natalie asked. Jade couldn’t help but think she sounded a bit surprised, or doubting. Monica seemed to shoot her a bit of a warning glance which did nothing but confuse Jade.

“Yes we are,” Jade replied, “Our cousin Cal was a member until last year and said nothing but great things. She kept telling us to try and join if we happened to get into this university, so here we are.”
“Oh yes,” Monica said, “Cal did mention to look out for her cousin, I just wasn’t expecting there to be two of you.”
“So do you know much about this sorority?” Danni questioned and seemed to get a warning glance of her own from Monica.
“Well…” Iris began, “Cal told us that it’s a great sisterhood that will support you in many ways. It seemed to have a massive impact on her so we thought it must be great.”

“It certainly is,” Monica replied hushing Danni as it looked like she was about to say more, “So, you are only looking at us then?”
“Yes,” Jade stated, “We’ve had our heart set on it for months.”
“Brilliant,” Monica said, turning a page to face them. “Leave your details including name and email and take one of our fliers. There are five rush events this week, you must attend at least two to be considered for a place. The top twenty voted on after rush week will be invited to the sorority for a month as a shortlist for a place. After that month, we will narrow it down to only ten pledges to join our sorority. We look forward to seeing you over the next week ladies.”
“We look forward to impressing you,” Iris replied happily, taking one of the fliers. Jade followed suit and the two started to walk off happily. As she was walking away she heard one quiet question by Danni under her breath to Monica.
“Do you think they know what could happen?”

Sorority Sisters by Blood -- Complete
Reclamation -- Sequel Ongoing

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=263455

Lien's Lesbian Submission -- Ongoing Spinoff
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=342269

Binding Connections -- Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=232216

Strapon contest with consequences -- Unfinished
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=105594

Last edited by sarahsarah; 06-14-2016 at 06:53 PM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to sarahsarah for this post:
Old 06-10-2016, 06:18 PM   #6
The Slutty Princess

As always, great job! I look forward to hearing the twins adventures in the sorority!

I do not have a Master nor do I want one.

I'm a blogger! Follow my life through my blog! I blog about sex, dares, advice, and life events!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

"Everyone comes with scars but you can love them away!"
The Slutty Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to The Slutty Princess for this post:
Old 06-11-2016, 10:46 PM   #7
thewilds
Distinguished Member

An intriguing and fresh beginning. I'm in for duration of this one too!
thewilds is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to thewilds for this post:
Old 06-12-2016, 08:19 PM   #8
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Real sisters was extremely erotic, twins now that has my interest at a peak
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jklivin for this post:
Old 06-13-2016, 07:22 PM   #9
Joan Sky
Distinguished Member

Your character profiles, and the great descriptions of your writing in general, are wonderful. I have fallen in love with the words themselves and immerse myself in their artful creation.

I'm attracted to Jade's personality. Danni seems interesting too

I'm really touched how you captured the loving relationship of her family. I can relate. My Mom was a single mother of three during my six years of elementary school (then she lived with my stepfather afterwards). She had three jobs. Sometimes my older brother (he's seven years older) would babysit my younger brother and I, but we also had a babysitter who live across from us. She was (and is) strong, still cooked meals often enough, and never did I feel like I was lacking from anything. I felt an abundance of her presence and love. And I played outside a lot too, watched a lot of movies, and watched my older brother play RPG video games and hummed enthusiastically and endlessly to the background music while he was playing and he was never annoyed (God bless him, lol). I love my Mom so much and treat her similar to how Jade does too.

I don't know if I will ever stop thanking you, or if you will ever fail to captivate me.

~Joanna

Last edited by Joan Sky; 06-13-2016 at 07:30 PM.
The following user says Thank You to Joan Sky for this post:
Old 06-20-2016, 01:59 AM   #10
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

Great start to the story I am looking forward to reading more how far in God future compared to the original is this set
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MrCharcol for this post:
Old 06-20-2016, 04:14 PM   #11
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCharcol View Post
Great start to the story I am looking forward to reading more how far in God future compared to the original is this set
Thanks. The story is set two years after the original story. So Monica was in her second year in the first and now is president. Mia and Becky would now be in their third year.

Old 06-22-2016, 01:55 PM   #12
Joan Sky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsarah View Post
Thanks. The story is set two years after the original story. So Monica was in her second year in the first and now is president. Mia and Becky would now be in their third year.
But wouldn't Becky be gone already? She pledged with Alexis, was her roommate at first, was a senior and had her own room, and I believe she was a Treasury officer.
Old 06-22-2016, 05:07 PM   #13
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by joansky View Post
But wouldn't Becky be gone already? She pledged with Alexis, was her roommate at first, was a senior and had her own room, and I believe she was a Treasury officer.
I believe that you are thinking of Steph (Mia's sister) who has finished. Becky was Mia's roommate for the first story.

Old 06-22-2016, 07:34 PM   #14
Joan Sky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsarah View Post
I believe that you are thinking of Steph (Mia's sister) who has finished. Becky was Mia's roommate for the first story.
Yeah, switched names in my head, lol
Wow, that's the first time I did that. How could I forget her awesome roommate Becky?

Night,
~Joanna
Old 06-26-2016, 04:13 PM   #15
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 2

The week passed by in a blur and Jade had made sure that she and Iris had attended every single one of the rush events they could. She had met some really nice people, sisters and potential pledges, had a great time and knew that she had done everything she could to secure one of those twenty spots available. Despite her slightly shy persona, Jade tried to put herself out there and get noticed by as many of the sisters as possible during the five days. She had remembered every name she was told, talked to anyone who would listen and importantly, left an impression.

Jade spent the entire evening worrying and hoping, daring to dream. Right next to her on the sofa was Iris; the two were sat in silence, completely nervous. Today was the day that they found out if they had made it into the top twenty pledges and would go to the month culling period. If they had made it, a golden envelope would appear through the door at some point in the morning. Jade anxiously checked her watch again, as she had been every five minutes for the last two hours. It was half past nine and she was beginning to assume it wasn’t to be, that she hadn’t done quite enough to impress the sisters.

The rattling noise made both sisters jump and shoot to their feet. Jade peered around the living room door, looking down the corridor towards the letterbox. A single gold envelope sat on the floor underneath it. She stared at her sister and was met by an equally worried glance. There was only one envelope. It was blank on the front but there was no mistaking it was from the sorority; for Jade it only meant that either Iris or she had failed to make it in. Iris picked up the envelope and slowly took out the message inside and read it to herself. Jade didn’t know what was written in the message but she watched as Iris’ face dropped into a glum, disappointed expression.

“Congratulation, you made it in,” Iris stated bluntly before shoving the letter into Jade’s hand and shoving past her. Jade stared bluntly at the back of the paper, scared to turn it over. Had she made it in, at the expense of her own sister? Unable to resist any longer, Jade turned over the envelope and read the message. She was so confused that she read it a second time as well. ‘We hereby invite both Jade Miller and Iris Miller to join us at the sorority house for a chance to join the sisterhood. The address is below and we will expect you as soon as your lectures are finished on Monday.’

The confusion didn’t change for Jade; why did Iris seem unhappy? She quickly turned to find out and was met by a beaming smile from her sister. Iris rushed forward and hugged her tightly and Jade felt herself squeezing as well. They jumped, cheered and celebrated. It was actually happening; they were getting a chance to join the sorority they wanted, and they could do it together.

“I can’t believe it Iris,” Jade said, struggling to form words through the excitement, “Both of us.”
“I know, just need to impress them more now,” Iris replied, smiling. Jade knew her smile was stretching wider than ever. She couldn’t remember the last time she’d been this happy. Her expression quickly turned to annoyance though.
“You bitch!” Jade shouted, “You let me think you hadn’t made it in. I was so disappointed. I can’t believe you pulled that old trick.” Iris burst into laughter.
“I know, but I couldn’t resist it. Shall we crack open a bottle of bubbly? I think we deserve to celebrate,” Iris asked before heading to the kitchen, not waiting for an answer. Jade looked back down at the envelope in her hands; it didn’t feel real. A tear formed in her eye, one of happiness.

Monday arrived in no time and the minute that her midday lecture had finished, Jade was out of the door in a flash. She couldn’t wait to get to the sorority house. Only ten minutes later, that’s where she stood, staring at the sorority house just a few weeks after starting her university life. Jade had barely been able to listen in the class; she knew that her entire focus was on this moment. She wished that Iris was stood beside her but knew her sister was fortunate enough to have no lectures on a Monday and was probably already inside.

All her and Iris had talked about the last few days was what they thought the house would be like. Would it have a big kitchen? How many bathrooms did they get? How big was the TV? They were pointless questions whilst fantasising about what was to come. Jade knew there was still a long way to go and she was trying not to get ahead of herself. The house was already overwhelming; it was huge, four stories high, detached and wider than any building on the road. A long garden with a winding path led to an old fashioned front door.

Jade knocked on the large wooden door and it was opened shortly after by Monica. As the president looked her over, a smile grew wide on her face in a friendly welcoming expression. “Jade, I’m so happy that you made it. Your sister is already here in the living room and I’m sure everyone can’t wait to meet you again.”
“Thanks, I can’t wait to see everyone,” Jade replied happily before walking inside. She took off her shoes and started to follow in the direction Monica had disappeared, presumably towards the living room. She bumped into a sister she wasn’t sure she had met before.

“Oh, sorry Iris, I didn’t see you there,” the girl stated quickly.
“Actually, it’s Jade,” Jade replied, smiling.
“Oh… I’m so sorry. I could’ve sworn you said your name was Iris. I wasn’t at the rush events so struggling to work out all the names,” the sister apologised. Jade giggled.
“Actually, I think you might have met my twin sister who is already here. Don’t worry though, it happens all the time,” Jade stated friendlily. The girl looked slightly confused for a second before returning the smile.
“Oh, that’s cool. We’ve had sisters in the sorority before. It was a couple of years ago but one of them is still here. Not sure we’ve ever had twins before though. I’m Chloe by the way.”
“Nice to meet you,” Jade replied. There was something strange about Chloe’s response in Jade’s opinion. She knew twins were uncommon, particularly at the same school, but there was almost a shock at the thought of it from Chloe. It was almost as if she seemed to be hiding something.

The two girls wandered into the living room and Chloe instantly glared towards Iris when they entered. Quickly Iris saw them and waved Jade over hurriedly. Jade rushed over to her twin sister who was sat with a mixture of pledges and older sisters. “Glad you finally made it Jade,” Iris stated.
Jade quickly said hello to everyone and introduced herself to the few girls she didn’t recognise. Most she had been fairly friendly with during rush week.

“Jenny was just talking to me about Cal,” Iris stated to Jade. Jade hurriedly listened in, intrigued to know more about her cousin.
“Yeah, I was really good friends with Cal. We both did gymnastics and were on the team. It helped with certain things quite a lot,” Jenny began. A few girls sniggered at the comment but most of the potential pledges looked confused. “Anyway, it was your cousin who actually convinced me to join this sorority in the first place and I couldn’t thank her more for it.” Jade looked over the very small girl, she didn’t look like a natural gymnast.
“That’s fascinating,” Jade replied, “It was Cal who said that me and Iris should try and join here if we got the chance.”
“I’m surprised you both took her up on the offer,” Jenny replied instinctively, “I mean… we aren’t the biggest of universities.”
“Oh yeah, but Cal seemed so passionate about it. I mean, it was pretty much all she talked about,” Jade replied.
“We couldn’t really resist the temptation,” Iris added.
“That’s cool,” Jenny said. She glanced over the two sisters, surprised by just how identical they actually were. Jenny knew she had almost stumbled at the first hurdle and knew she needed to be more careful so early on.

Jade settled down quickly amongst the girls and enjoyed the different conversations she had with all of the sisters. It almost felt like she belonged already. Once everybody had arrived, they had a tour of the house and it was everything that Jade had hoped for and more. The place was enormous; the living area alone was phenomenal. The fireplace was majestic, the dining room big enough for everyone, the kitchens fitted with anything they could possibly need, and the bedrooms. The bedrooms made Jade giddy with excitement, especially the older sisters’ rooms where they had them to themselves. She knew it was what she wanted.

Jade had plenty of time over the next month to increase that desire even further. She spent at least five hours of every day in the house including dinner every evening as was customary. Surprisingly it had been quite smooth sailing; everybody had seemed very friendly, if not overly friendly at times. Jade had almost expected something to be wrong, something to make her doubt the place, but nothing did. Getting to know all the sisters had been challenging, but Jade had enjoyed trying to do so, trying to get them to open up and talk freely with her. Everybody seemed extremely welcoming to her but one thing surprised her.

Jade knew that the sorority currently had twenty nine older sisters. Apparently one sister had left the sorority for good last year, vowing never to return. At least that’s what a junior sister had told her, but she struggled to find out exactly why that was. Despite this though, Jade had still only met twenty eight of the older sisters and talked to them. No matter when she was around the house, the last sister never seemed to be anywhere in sight. A senior girl had told her not to expect to see her during the month but it was still confusing.

Everything about the house had caused Jade to fall in love with it. There were a few odd moments which caught her out every now and then, like when a girl had casually spanked her on saying goodbye but she passed it off as a strange sense of humour. The whole place had a warm atmosphere about it, a sense that the sisterhood was more than a phrase, but almost a way of life amongst the girls. Sisters here had helped her, had fun with her and she knew that she could probably call some of them friends. It had barely seemed like a day since the month had begun but suddenly it was over. The culling period had come to an end. A month to the day that the Jade and Iris had celebrated receiving the invitation, Monica gathered all the girls for an announcement in the dining room.

It was Sunday afternoon and Jade stood against the back wall of the dining room. Her twin sister stood next to her, gripping her hand tightly. All twenty of the potential pledges were in a long line. Jade glanced from left to right; some of these girls she now considered good friends, others she still barely knew, but she did know, that ten of them were about to say goodbye to what they had spent a month dreaming about. Jade’s stomach was in knots, the tension nearly overpowering her. The three officers stood at the opposite wall, formal and waiting. The seven other senior sisters sat at one of the tables. Nine junior and nine sophomore girls sat at two other tables. One table was empty with ten seats waiting, the ten seats to be filled with the waiting pledges.

Monica silenced the room. “Ladies, I want to thank every one of you for finding the time to come out here over the last month. I can honestly say that you have all been fantastic and it has been great getting to know you. Can we get a round of applause for our prospective pledges?” Monica said. The room exploded into thunderous applause from all of the sisters present. Monica let it run on, allowing the pledges to savour in knowing the impression that they had left. Eventually after a few minutes, she brought it to a halt.

“I’m glad to say that the month culling period is over. Unfortunately that means that we have to let half of you go and those won’t be returning after today. I really do wish I could take the majority of you in as you have all been phenomenal. However, we have rules and restrictions to follow and can only take a maximum of ten.” Every word that Monica spoke increased the nerves in Jade. She could feel her sister shaking next to her as well. This was the moment she had awaited for so long and now she was dreading it. She knew almost all the girls were as deserving as her and that only made it more terrifying.

“I don’t want to keep you waiting any longer ladies. I will read out each name in no particular order until we have a completely full pledge class. The pledges of this year are…” Monica said as a sharp intake of breath could be heard around the room, “Kylie Quinn.” The room cheered as Kylie smiled ecstatically but not celebrating in respect for the other pledges. She walked forward quietly and took a seat at the empty table as Monica gestured her to do so.

“Cat Johnson,” Monica read the second name and let her take her place. She continued to read pledge after pledge. “… Becca Williams… Holly Reid… Kelly Jones… Iris Miller,” Monica exclaimed. Jade couldn’t help but cheer as well as her twin’s name was read out. Iris smiled gleefully and took her seat at the table before nervously turning back to see her sister waiting. Only four pledges were left to be chosen now and the nerves and tension had reached a new level.

“Helen Barker,” Monica continued, reading the seventh name, “… Vickie Anderson… Isabella Santos…” Monica announced the ninth name. Jade knew now that her chances were slim. Only one place remained to be let into the sorority and eleven girls wanted it.

“Our final pledge for this year is… Beth Sullivan,” Monica called out. A final cheer went up around the room and Jade stood motionless, frozen in shock. She glanced at Iris who was sadly staring back at her. Jade reluctantly slumped from the room with the other nine unsuccessful girls. Her spirit felt crushed. She felt tears falling down her cheeks, but these certainly weren’t from happiness.

Last edited by sarahsarah; 06-28-2016 at 09:44 AM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to sarahsarah for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk