Old 06-10-2016, 03:52 AM   #16
nedkelly

I could see from my kneeling position there was a long bench being carried into the barn by two of the girls and placed ageist the barn wall then all five of the boys approached the bench and proceeded to remove their pants and underwear then sit down next to each other. I had an idea what was coming next as my lead was picked up and I was forced to crawl on my hands and knees like a dog over to the bench.

“Please don’t make me do this , I haven’t sucked a dick before” I pleaded to them but it only made things worse for me as they got more excited about making me suck all five dicks. As one of the girls pushed my head down until my mouth was only a couple of centimeters above the boys dick the other girls cheered and chanted “suck it bitch.” as my head was pushed further down forcing his dick into my mouth.

After about five minutes I could feel a warm sensation in the back of my throat and I was pulled off the dick and my mouth held shut by the girls until I swallowed the warm gooey liquid. Once I had swallowed, the experience was repeated over again until I had swallowed the entire five loads of cum.

Then my restraints were removed from my ankles and neck and I was pushed to the barn floor landing on some old hey that had been spread out and I was told to stay laying there as they huddled in a circle and group discussed what they could do to me next.

After about five minutes of whispering to each other and giggling at the different ideas they were coming up with they disappeared from the circle and placed a blindfold on me so I was in darkness then I could feel hands all over me as they lifted my small helpless naked body up and started to carry me out of the barn.

I knew I was outside because I could feel the cool breeze on me making my nipples start to harden from the cold and that only gave them more to comment on. It felt like a long time then they stopped and I could hear a door open and a minute later the sound of the door slamming shut again as I heard a voice say “ I got the toilet brush, turn her over and let’s give our mascot dog her tail.”

They flipped me over and my ass got rubbed with some kind of oil with a finger pushed deep inside me then I braced for the toilet brush handle to penetrate me but to my shock I could feel the plastic bristles of the other end as they held me tight and I squealed as I could feel the end completely enter my ass leaving only the handle sticking out.

They put me down and put the dog collar and lead back on me then they walked me around the farm for hours only stopping for me to service someone with ether sucking a dick or having to lick different girl’s cunts.

After a while they stopped next to my bike and removed my blindfold and collar told me to stand up. I quickly did as instructed and they handed me a plastic bag containing my clothes.

“It’s time you went home but we have one last task for you to do first, you will check your email every day until one of us contacts you to have more fun and you will do what is asked of you because we have made a film of today’s events, everything from your cheer to your dog walk.”

‘Your last task is this; the dirt road leading from the farm to the highway that runs into town is eight hundred meters and you are to ride your bike to the highway naked with the brush in your ass.”

I got on my bike standing up to avoid the brush getting knocked and pushing further up my ass and started to ride out the farm gate and down the deserted dirt road being followed close behind by some of the cheerleaders hooting and hollering at me while taking plenty of photo’s. I reached the highway which I could see the odd car traveling on it in the distance heading towards me so I quickly ducked down behind some of the bushes on the side of the highway to hide and squatted down and pulled the brush out making a popping sound when the brush head popped out then I got dressed and started to ride home sore and humiliated from my day as a new slave.

Email me at [email protected]

and introduce yourself by telling me about yourself and why you want to be a slave.
nedkelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 05:47 AM   #17
newby200910

Excellent story keep it up

My email is [email protected]. Email me to play.

Likes: mild pain, humiliation, spanking, wedgies, mild cbt, limited public exposure

Limits: face, scat and piss.play, getting caught, public exposure, nothing permanent or temporary that wife would notice, family, blood.
newby200910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 05:59 AM   #18
justadam

Wow, this is fantastic!!!

Turns me on- forced bi, chastity, cuckold, tease & denial, ruined O, being controlled, being spanked, glory hole, adult theater/bookstore, being watched, oral slut for all, ball torture, bukkake target

Limits- piercing skin, permanent, family, friends, anything that might result in getting arrested, food, scat, piss, diapers, wedgie, xdress
justadam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 09:25 AM   #19
jessie_XXXJONES

Kind of wish this was me I'm so wet right now can't wait for more
jessie_XXXJONES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 06:37 PM   #20
nedkelly

Two months has passed since my humiliation at the clubhouse by the hands of the cheerleaders and I had not heard anything from them since. I thought to myself maybe they had their fun with me and the novelty had worn off so they forgot about me.

I had started to resume a normal life again and everything was going good until one afternoon after school I got home and opened my email to find another email from one of them.

I opened the email and started to read “Hi bitch its Friday tomorrow so you are going to miss school and meet up with me tomorrow morning on the pier at the lake in the middle of town, I have a friend visiting me for the weekend and it’s her birthday soon so I told her for her birthday present I would find her a slave for the weekend to entertain us and do whatever she wants to make it her best birthday ever.”

“You better do everything she tells you to do or the photos and movie get distributed, be there at nine o’clock in the morning and don’t be late.” Once I finished reading the email I closed my computer down and sat on my bed cuddling my stuffed dog pondering on the events of the weekend coming up and thinking to myself that I should except my fate and try not to get too upset over it.

It was seven thirty when my alarm went off so I showered and put on my school uniform that consisted of my school dress which is a blue cotton dress with a small white checker pattern on it that came down to just above my knees, my white bra and blue panties, white socks and brown shoes.

I did everything as normal that morning as not to let my mom and brother know there was something wrong then as normal I left for the fifteen minute walk to my school but half way I made my detour towards the lake. The lake was in the middle of town with park area’s trees, bushes and walking tracks the local joggers used to keep fit.

As I got to the pier I could see the two girl’s one of witch I recognized from my last encounter and another girl which had blond shoulder length hair and one of those cute girl faces that look like she couldn’t hurt a fly. Once I looked at them a little closer I could see that they were only about thirteen as what breasts they had only looked like an AA cup to me. My breasts were the same witch gave me the impression they were roughly my age as well.

“Ok I’m here” I said in a reluctant way as her friend said “WOW this is my birthday present thanks” as she walked around me and proceeded to look her present over. Is it true I can make her do anything I want and she will do it?”
“Yes anything” the other one replied. This is the best birthday ever, let’s make her do something.”

Email me at [email protected]

and introduce yourself by telling me about yourself and why you want to be a slave.

Last edited by nedkelly; 06-15-2016 at 07:03 PM.
nedkelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to nedkelly for this post:
Old 07-16-2016, 05:54 AM   #21
BlankRose

I need more of thiss!!

Dottie's property. No touching

Likes:Cum,Edge,Crossdress,bondages, Body writing,wedgies, eating
Dislikes: , my tiny little clit,
Limits: Public, Blood, Extreme Pain, pic

I am a slave to all getdare members.
EDGE Counter= 200/200
Ruined orgasm remaining=0

I AM BEGGING YOU TO ADD MORE EDGE

Member of the unofficial GetDare PM Dare commision:

PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=112696
BlankRose is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BlankRose for this post:
Old 08-26-2016, 08:05 AM   #22
Ice Shadow

Default ...

Did this story die?
Ice Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 04:28 PM   #23
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

I hope the next part Comes soon
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 08:04 AM   #24
catqwe

Nice story! Can't wait to read more.
How old is Amy?

Likes: naked, masturbation, exhibitionism, semi-public, online, games, cum, creative dares, humiliation, age play, sexual, wedgies, spanking, toothpaste, nipple, forced,

Maybe: Anal, eat cum, outdoor, cbt, ice, crossdressing,

Dislikes: Piss, Pain, enemas, figging,

Limits: Blood, Permanent, Poo, Family, Friends, showing face, animals, vomit, chastity

Send me PM's with dares or add me to skype (black_hook3)!
Check out my album!

My fetish map
catqwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 04:47 PM   #25
slavejenn

Send a message via Yahoo to slavejenn

Really LOVE the story, it's awesome. Hope you find time to write more
thanks

I love risk and danger. i love dares that involve me risking extreme humiliation and/or pain. It must be just risk though, all dares should allow me to have nothing happen if i'm lucky.
Also enjoy predicament bondage or situations.
heavy verbal humiliation and emotional abuse.

Limits: Family, Webcam, Pictures, Live Chat

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75799
slavejenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 03:37 PM   #26
churroboy101
getDare Sweetheart

i love this story please continue it

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79830

toys/outfits I have access too
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92712

my house rules, please read before daring me
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92005

please call this slut "Slutty whore Danielle"

this sissy is stuck with panties, please don't make my dare just wear panties cause that my normal now

23/male/bi
churroboy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 09:25 PM   #27
x is my name

Its a shame the story has gone dead it was a good and interesting story line.
Hopefully more people will write some story's like it on the site.
x is my name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 01:50 PM   #28
Charlotte21

Would love to hear more.
Charlotte21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 03:05 PM   #29
Joker50
Distinguished Member

Default curious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte21 View Post
Would love to hear more.
would you like to be in her position charlotte?

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 11:43 AM   #30
CSasha
Oracle

Good story. Hopefully you continue it one day.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk