Old 03-15-2016, 04:42 AM   #1
pyrodare
getDare Sweetheart

Default Little sister...

WARNING: This story may contain shoking scenes, incest and more. If you are sensible to this (whyare you here?) don't read this.

This story has not been written by me. I just read it on another website and found it so amazing I wanted to share it with you guys.
The original creator is TomWine and was posted here (as I know):
https://www.literotica.com/s/lil-sis

Likes: Bondage, humiliation, semi-public,hidden public, light pain, long dares, rules, cocksucking, cuckolding
Dislikes: Piss, edges, anal.
Limits: Social suicide, cbt, family, blood, permanent, scat.

Sex map
BDSM quizz
Kink List

PM me a dare within my limits and I will do it
pyrodare is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pyrodare for this post:
Old 03-15-2016, 04:44 AM   #2
pyrodare
getDare Sweetheart

Default Little sister... CHAPITER 1:

It is another painfully hot day in the south, typical for the beginning of the summer, at least where I live. Although I graduated from high school last month, I have been asked by the band director to work with the band over the summer. I am a very good drummer, and played in the drum line all through high school. I also played competitively with a local team, so I have plenty of experience. With several of us graduating, there is a desperate need to rebuild the line, so I agreed to work with the band, especially the new members, over the summer.

This morning I drove to practice at 7:30, along with my sister, Ally, who is a rising senior. She and I are what some people refer to as "Irish Twins." We are not really twins, but were born in the same year. I turned 19 in January of this year, and she will turn 19 in December. As kids we moved around a lot, with both parents being in the military, and we were both held back a year in middle school. We moved from a crappy school system to one that was much more progressive With the start date for school years back, we were put into two different grade levels, even with our being born the same year. That explains the age difference and how she is still in school while I have graduated. Ally thinks this sucks, but that is just the way it is. I have rather enjoyed being a grade level ahead of her, especially when she first started high school. I was able to help her get assimilated, and was also a grade ahead, which allowed me the opportunity to sort of look out for her. I am a bit protective, but have gotten better through the years.

Our first day of summer band practice went well. Both Ally and I were beat at the end of the day. It was hot, we were sweaty, we were worn out. As soon as we got in the car, Ally started griping about the air conditioner.

"Turn the AC on, Ryan! It is too fucking hot in here!" Ally said.

"Give me a minute, will you?" I replied.

"Well, hurry up, I am about to die in here!" Ally shouted.

It did not take long for the car to start cooling off, which was a good thing, as we had nearly thirty minutes to drive before we reached home. I did stop by a country store on the way and got each of us a drink.

"Thanks for the soda, Ry," Ally said.

For as far back as I could remember, that is what she called me. Ry. My full name is Ryan, but she normally calls me Ry, especially when she wants something.

"No problem," I replied.

We continued to drive home, with very little conversation. Ally was drinking away on soda while at the same time leaning into the AC to cool off. She also had the radio blasting. We do not share the same taste in music, but I have found that it is much easier to just let her pick the music she wants to listen to rather than insisting on my own stations. She does not give in very easily.

We reached the house. We live in a small country town outside of a larger city. We don't live on a farm or anything like that. We have neighbors, but our yards are between three and five acres. That puts a little distance between us and the people on either side. We also have a deep back yard that backs up to a wooded area. There is a farm on the other side of the woods, but it is a long ways back there. I like the location of the house because it does give us some privacy. Where we used to live we had neighbors right next to us, and they could see everything going on in our back yard. This is different. We have a private back yard, with a swimming pool and a Jacuzzi. We make good use of both.

As we got out of the car, I felt a sharp pain in my back, like a nerve or muscle or something. The thirty minute drive home made my back tighten up, and shit it was really sore as I tried to move.

"God, what the hell?" I shouted.

"What's the matter Ry?" Ally asked.

"I am not sure, but I think I must have pulled a muscle or strained something during practice. I don't remember it hurting like this, but it has been a while since I used the drums, and carrying them all afternoon has really put my back out of sorts." I replied.

"I know it is hot, but it might help if you got in the Jacuzzi for a while. That is what I do when I have a sore muscle." Ally suggested.

"I might do that after dinner. It is too damn hot right now." I replied.

"Whatever," Ally said.

We both went into the house and sat down in the family room absorbing the nice cool air.

"Would you like a glass of ice water?" Ally asked.

"Sure." I replied

Ally returned to the family room with the ice water. She also had a ice pack from the freezer in her hand.

"Lean forward and put this on your sore spot and then lean back into the couch," Ally suggested.

I leaned forward and told her where to put the ice pack. She did, and then I leaned back on the couch.

"The ice does make it feel better. I don't understand why it hurt so much today. It did that years ago when I first started playing the drums, but it hasn't for several years now." I said.

"Well, it has been several months since you have worked out like you did today, and it was a long day. We normally only work out for two hours, but the summer is different," Ally said.

"You are going to have a long day tomorrow if it still hurts," Ally said.

"I think I will take your suggestion and get into the jacuzzi after dinner," I said.

"If you think it would help, I can give you a back rub. You did that for me when I twisted my back on that damn horse last month," Ally reminded me.

Sure, I remembered that. The neighbor behind us has horses, and every once in a while Ally, some of her friends, and I go horseback riding on their farm. It is usually a lot of fun, but the last time Ally's horse was acting up. It took off running ahead of us. We think something in the grass spooked it, at least that is what it looked like. Anyway, it took off running and Ally twisted her back either by the force of the horse running or trying to get it to stop. Either way, she was sore for a couple of weeks, and I did give her a couple of back rubs.

"Let me try the jacuzzi first and we will see how my back is this evening." I replied.

"Just let me know, I may sit in the jacuzzi with you, if you don't mind. My legs are cramped. My back doesn't get sore, but my legs sure do with all the marching. That is about all we did today, march formations. I didn't get to play the trumpet that much. I was just march, march, march." Ally said.

Just then mom pulled in the driveway. That meant it was about an hour until dinner would be ready. It was already five o'clock. Dinner would be at six. That meant that I could hit the jacuzzi around seven or seven thirty. That wasn't too bad.

"I am going to my room and lay down for a while. Call me when supper is ready." I said to Ally.

"I will tell mom, I am going to lay down too." Ally replied.

With that I made my way to my room. My parents' room is on the first floor, and Ally and I each have a bedroom on the second floor. My back was still in a lot of pain. When I got to my room I pulled off my shirt and shorts, leaving me in only my boxers. I grabbed a towel and walked to the bathroom Ally and I shared. As I walked into the hall, Ally came out of her room at the same time. She was wearing a large T-shirt with, I assume, just her panties on underneath. This was her normal attire for the house, T-shirt and panties. Mom and dad have told her for a few years that she needs to wear more around the house, but, as usual, she does what she wants.

"Where do you think you are going?" Ally asked me.

"I am going to take a quick shower before I lay down," I replied.

"Not if I beat you to the bathroom," Ally shouted as she rushed past me into the bathroom, locking the door behind her.

Shit, now I will have to wait on her. That will take forever.

I walked back into my room and flopped down on the bed. Lying on the bed, my right hand went to my crotch, made it's way inside the fly, and grabbed my cock, which was getting harder by the second. I pulled it out and began pumping it slowly. I lay there with my eyes closed, thinking of Ally.

She never used to have this effect on me. For all of these years she has just been my little sister. We have always been close. Sure, we fought from time to time, but I think we got along better than lots of other brothers and sisters. My parents think that is because we have moved around a lot and we grew to depend on each other rather than friends, because we never had friends for very long. We have moved something like seven times or more, and with that frequency of moving you don't stay anywhere long enough to develop really close friends.

For some reason, though, things have changed. I began to realize this ever since I gave her those back rubs. Ally, like I said, always runs around the house in a t-shirt and panties. Never before has it bothered me, but now, she doesn't quite look the same. Her legs are much thinner and shapely, her ass is perfect. There aren't any girls in my class that have the shape that Ally does. She has a perfect ass, and I think she knows it. Her breasts are still pretty small, but they are pert. I notice this at night because she never wears a bra. My mom is always on her about that, too, but she continues to go braless. Ally is short, maybe five foot one or two; has long blonde hair, a tiny waist, nice ass, and the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen on a girl. I have always thought she was pretty,

While I was aware of her physical changes, I was not aware of how much the affected me until that back rub last month. After Ally had that scare with the horse and strained her back, we spent a lot of time together, and got into a nightly routine. After dinner we would get into the jacuzzi and soak for thirty minutes or so. That seemed to help her back a lot. This one night, our parents were running late, and Ally got a couple glasses of wine for us to drink while sitting in the jacuzzi. Our parents were pretty liberal about this. When home with just them, they would often let us each have a glass of wine with dinner. Something we picked up while living in France, where this was customary. They would not allow us to drink if we had company or if we had friends over, but when it was just they wouldn't mind.

So, Ally brought me a glass of wine, and the two of us sat in the jacuzzi for about thirty minutes drinking our first, and then our second glass each. As we sat in the jacuzzi, Ally stated that her back was still very sore, and asked if I would be willing to give her a back rub. I told her that I would, and we went into the house. As I got out of the jacuzzi I began to notice the effect the wine had on me. I was a bit dizzy. As Ally climbed out of the jacuzzi, stretching her right leg over the side, I was able to get a glimpse of her crotch area, with her legs spread. " "God she looks hot." I thought to myself. She is no longer a little girl. "

"What the hell and I thinking?" I remember saying to myself. "This is my sister and I am staring at her crotch!" As he exited the hot tub and made her way to her room for the back rub, I then could not keep my eyes off of her bikini clad ass. It was more of a thong with a wide back in it, and I could see both of her ass cheeks as she walked away from me. Then it happened, I reached down and could feel my cock expanding. I was getting a hard on thinking about my sister. I knew this was not right, but in the moment, I really didn't care.

When we got to her room, Ally gave me a bottle of lotion, and then lay down on her stomach on her bed.

"Could you put some lotion on my back and just rub it in for a few minutes, Ry?" she asked.

"Sure, no problem," I replied.

I placed my knees on either side of her legs, and leaning over, squirted some lotion on her back and began rubbing.

""Fuck, that feels so good," Ally said.

I just kept rubbing her mid back area, pressing harder and harder. As I was just a couple minutes into this, it happened. My erection started growing. I was throwing a major woody while giving my sister a back rub. "This is sick," I thought to myself. I continued to rub.

"Could you rub a little lower?" Ally asked.

"I could, but do you want me to get lotion all over your tiny bikini?" I asked.

"It is not so much a tiny bikini, as it is a big ass," she replied.

All of this talking about her ass was making me harder by the minute.

"Your ass is not big," I told her. "It is perfect!"

"Quit making fun," Ally replied.

"No, honestly, it is a beautiful ass. Even if you are my sister, the truth is the truth. You have a nice ass, and a nice body." I said.

"You really think so, Ry? she asked.

"Yes, I do." I replied. "All of the guys I know think you are beautiful, and have the nicest ass in the school."

"Really?" she asked.

"Really," I replied, "At least they used to say that. After I just about beat the shit out of Tommy two years ago for saying something about you, they don't talk around me much anymore."

"I remember that," she said.

"Please, if you don't mind, would you rub a little lower on my back? You can turn down the top of my suit if you need to." she said.

So I did. I pulled the top of her bikini thong bottom down a bit, to about the middle of her ass, and continued rubbing her back and the top are of her ass. I avoided her ass cheeks, because I really didn't think I could control myself to go there. I had a raging hard on, was leaning over my sister, and running my hands all over her back and the top of her ass. My mind was racing. I was getting excited over my sister. I wondered if she knew the effect she was having on me.

It didn't go any further than this. I finished the back rub and left to go to my own room and change. I did rub her back a couple more times, but had to stop because I didn't want her to discover the fact that I got a major erection over her. When I got back to my room, I immediately dropped my swim suit and began beating off, thinking of her ass. As I was beating my cock, I was thinking of her. What a nice ass. She is so perfect. Her ass cheeks are so round and firm. Shit, she is so hot. But she is my sister, I can't be thinking things like this. With every thought I pounded my cock harder and harder until, thinking of her, I went over the edge. I shot my load all over my cum rag, which I always kept handy. I fell back on the bed with my hand still on my shrinking cock. In my mind I carried the vision of Ally in that tiny bikini, laying on the bed, right before me. I remembered the feeling of her skin on my fingers as I rubbed her back and ass. Shit, it felt so good, but it wasn't right. Soon, my cock was getting hard again.

That was then. A month ago. Now it was my back and Ally was offering to give me a rub down after dinner and a soak in the jacuzzi. I am not sure if I want to do this or not. At least she wont be able to see my erection if I am laying on my stomach. I just might let her God she is so fucking pretty. Would I fuck her? FUCK HER?" What the hell am I thinking now?

Likes: Bondage, humiliation, semi-public,hidden public, light pain, long dares, rules, cocksucking, cuckolding

Sex map
BDSM quizz
Kink List

Old 03-16-2016, 02:34 AM   #3
pyrodare
getDare Sweetheart

Default Little sister... CHAPITER 2:

While lying on the bed, I continued thinking about Ally, now in the shower. I could hear the water running, and was imagining what she must look like with the water cascading over her. Her hair soaked, clinging to her neck and back, water dripping off of her tits, running over her cunt. I imagined it running down her back, over that nice ass. I have never seen her nude, which is surprising because she is always running around the house wearing that damn t-shirt. The most I have seen of her is when she gets out of the shower. Most of the time she walks back to her room with nothing on but her towel draped around her tiny frame, usually just covering her tits, and covering all but the very bottom of her ass. When she walks past me in the hall I always turn my head to catch a quick peek of the bottom of her ass cheeks. I have never seen more than that, other than when she is wearing that tiny bikini with the thong in the back.

Caught up in my thoughts, I was beginning to get another erection. As I gently rubbed my cock, I heard a knock at the door,

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I am finished with my shower. Can I come in a minute? Ally asked.

I put my cock back inside my boxers and replied, "Sure, come on in. The door is unlocked."

Ally walked into my room with her towel wrapped around her small frame. It seemed to be shorter than normal, or it may have only looked that was because I was on my bed. As she entered the room, my first thought was of how beautiful she is. The towel hit just below her hips, and from my angle I could see a hint of her pubic hair between her legs. As she walked closer I got a better view. She walked over to the bed as if she wanted me to see under her towel. I now had a clear view of her pussy, for the first time ever. I could see everything. I wanted to reach out and feel her. I wanted to put my tongue in her pussy and taste it. I could only imagine how sweet it must taste. As she stopped, she spread her legs slightly, giving me full view. I felt my cock getting hard again.

"You can have the shower now, I hope I didn't take too long in there," Ally said quietly.

I redirected my eyes to hers, trying not to state at her pussy too long.

"What time is is?" I asked

"Five forty-five," she replied.

"That only gives me a few minutes before we are called to dinner. I think I will skip it," I replied.

"You could make it a quickie," Ally replied.

As she said this she had a slight grin on her face, and put an emphasis on the word "quickie." I may have imagined it, but I swear that she spread her legs just a bit more when she said that. I began to wonder if she was reading my mind. I don't think my hard on was that apparent, so that didn't give me away; but I am sure she noticed how long I looked at her pussy, which I know she was showing me on purpose. She also had a bit of a sensual tone in her voice.

"I think I will just wait and shower after I get out of the jacuzzi. I will need one then anyway," I said.

Walking back to the door, I could not help but notice that the towel had ridden up her ass. "Did she do that intentionally?" I thought to myself. I could now see the lower third of her ass cheeks. God they looked delicious. I immediately wanted to give her a back rub rather than getting one from her. I wanted to rub her ass cheeks and spread those legs, rub her thighs and slip my hand up to her pussy.

"I will see you at dinner, then the hot tub and that back rub I promised you," she said as she walked through the door, turning to look at me before closing the door behind her.

"If she is trying to seduce me, it is working," I thought to myself.

I decided to get up and put some clothes on and head down to the kitchen before dinner. Maybe talking with mom a few minutes would get my mind off of my beautiful sister. "Quickie," I thought. I wish I knew what she was thinking.

Dressed in shorts and a t-shirt, I went down to the kitchen. It looked like mom was fixing spaghetti again. This is what she turned to when she was stretched for time. I wasn't that I didn't like it, it is just that we had it at least once or twice a week. This was Monday and she was fixing it already. This could turn out to be a three spaghetti dinner week.

"Hey mom, how was work today?" I asked

"Same old thing," she replied, and then asked, "How was band practice?"

"Hot as hell!" I said to her. "I haven't marched that long in months. There are several new kids in the drum line, so I did a lot of instructing in addition to all the marching."

"Remember to drink plenty of water while you are out there, especially with all this heat; and make sure Allyson does too," she said.

"Mr Wilkins makes us take a water break every twenty minutes, and we sure as hell need it," I replied.

"It was nice of him to offer you this job with the band. He has been a good director, and I think he is proud of you. He must like you or he wouldn't have offered you this position over the summer," she said.

"During one of our breaks this afternoon he asked me if I would like to continue working with the band in the fall, since I was going to be living here and attending the community college," I said. "That would only be a couple of hours each afternoon, and also at games and concerts. He said I could be his assistant and continue to work with the drum line."

"That would be good, but you will have to keep up with your studies. You will also have to speak with your father about it. He has been saving all these years so you and Allyson will not have to work when you go to school. Both of us had to work, and it does take your mind off of your studies."

"I think I can manage. He has to check that out with someone, but he said he didn't think it would be a problem. I will talk with dad over dinner. When is he supposed to be home?" I asked.

"I hear his car now. Go get your sister and bring her down. I will get dinner on the table." she replied.

I went upstairs to Ally's room and knocked on her door. "Come in," she said.

I opened the door just as Ally was pulling her t-shirt down. As she did so, I could see that she was wearing white panties and, of course, no bra. As she pulled the shirt over her panties it stretched out over her tits, which caused her nipples to protrude under her shirt. God she looked sexy. "You better put a bra on under that shirt. You know how mom gets when you go braless, and there is no way to hide those nipples!" I said.

"What are you doing looking at my nips?" she asked, grinning from ear to ear.

"Fuck, they are sticking out so far no one could miss them," I said.

Ally walked past me heading to the door. Opening it she said, "See you in the jacuzzi after dinner, and then the back rub I promised." She walked through the door and went downstairs for dinner.

Fuck, she has become such a tease. Watching her walk down the hall I could see her hips swinging from side to side. I think she was doing this on purpose, knowing that I was watching her. I left her room and went downstairs behind her. My cock was getting hard again. "Shit," I thought, "she has total control over me." I felt a little embarrassed getting another erection looking at my sister. I was very conflicted. I shouldn't be having these thoughts about her. It isn't right. I wonder if she has the same thoughts? She must, the way she keeps showing off her body. I wonder why her nipples were so hard? Was she thinking about the hot tub and the back rub? It will be nice to see her in her bikini again. My love for my sister was quickly turning to lust; and I was enjoying the thought. What I would like to do to her. Now I have admitted it. I want my sister. Little Ally. I wanted her.

Mom had the table set, and dad was coming in from the garage. He walked into his office to put his things away, and mom was at the stove.

"Can Ry and I have wine with the spaghetti?" Ally asked our mother.

"I suppose so. Get four wine glasses out of the cabinet. I will get a cold bottle of wine. I think we will have that new red wine I got last weekend. It should go nice with spaghetti.

Mom walked out to get the wine, and Ally walked over to the cabinet. She opened the cabinet door and reached up for the glasses. As she did, the shirt went up with her, and her whole ass, covered in tiny white panties, was in full view. I was staring at her ass. She looked back at me and asked, "What are you looking at, Ry?"

"As if you don't know!" I replied. She wiggled her ass for a minute and just smiled at me. "You like?" she asked.

"You know I think you have the sweetest ass ever," I replied. "You better get the glasses and come sit down before mom sees you stretching like that and showing off that cute ass of yours." I said.

She got the glasses out of the cabinet, and pulling her shirt back down, walked over to the table. She put the glasses in front of each plate, and then sat down next to me. As she did, she spread her legs, giving me a nice view of her thighs and panty covered pussy. She pulled her chair up to that table, cutting off my view. She looked at me and gently smiled. "Jacuzzi and back rub. Don't forget," she said softly so no one else could hear her.

Mom and dad came back into the kitchen together. Mom put the spaghetti on the table, along with some garlic bread. Dad uncorked the wine bottle and began pouring. "I take it you two are drinking wine too?" Dad asked, noticing that there are four glasses on the table.

"I told them they could," mom said. "They have had a hard practice today, and I think this will help them relax a bit."

"Ryan hurt his back in practice today," Ally chimed in, "I think the wine will help him feel better. After dinner we are going to soak in the hot tub for a while and see if that helps him."

"It is too damn hot outside for the jacuzzi," dad said. "Why don't you wait until the sun goes down, it usually cools off then."

"Yes, It is too hot now. Just relax and wait a while before you go outside for that." mom said.

I felt a little disappointed that I would have to wait until dark to get into the jacuzzi with Ally, but they were right. It was still about ninety degrees outside, and it was too hot to be out there in the hot water.

We started eating. The spaghetti was great. Mom is a good cook, and always prepares a nice meal, which I appreciate, especially with her working all day. The wine was good, too. I finished my glass, as did Ally. Dad refilled both glasses, and poured the remainder in his and mom's glasses.

"I may have to open another bottle," dad said.

"I have another. Let me go ahead and get it," mom replied as she got up and walked out for a second bottle of wine. Dad opened it and topped of his and mother's glasses.

We talked while we ate, each one catching up with the other. I enjoyed dinner time. Mon insists that we all eat dinner together. Most of my friends never eat dinner with their parents, but this was something that was special to our mother.

"Dad, Mr. Wilkins asked if I would be interested in continuing to work with him through the school year. It would only be a couple hours each day during the marching season. Of course it would also include games and concerts. He really needs the help with all the new drummers, and he also said that I could be his assistant with the band. He still has to check it out with someone, but he thinks he can get it approved," I said. "I would also be able to bring Ally home after practice. I can drop her off in the morning and spend the day at the community college. They have a new library which is really nice. I could study in the morning, between classes, and before I have to leave for band practice."

"It sounds to me like you have this all figured out," he said. "I don't see any harm in it, as long as you are able to do it all and keep your grades up." I looked over at mom, and she looked surprised that he caved so quickly.

"What does Allyson think of having you at band practice every day?" He asked, looking at Ally.

"Actually, I think it would be kind of cool," she replied. "The band does need his help. We lost so many drummers from graduation. He would be a great help, and I wouldn't have to find a ride home every day."

"I agree as long as you keep your grades up. That is the most important thing now that you will be in college," dad said.

"I have some work to finish up, and we all have a early morning tomorrow," dad stated as he got up from the table. "You two be quiet when you are out in the hot tub this evening. I know our room is in the front of the house, but I don't want to hear you two carrying on out there."

Dad left the room and went to the office. That would be the last we would see of him tonight.

Mom, Ally and I cleared the table and put the dishes and silverware in the dish washer. "I am going to go back and watch some TV before turning in. You two have fun tonight. I will have your breakfast in the morning before you leave for band practice." With that she also disappeared down the hall way.

"I don't think she is going to watch TV," Ally stated.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"All through dinner she couldn't keep her hands off Dad's leg. I think that is why he was so agreeable to you working during the school year. He wanted to get back to the bedroom," she said.

"That's funny!" I replied. ""I wondered why I didn't get the argument I was anticipating."

Ally reached over and took the nearly full wine bottle and poured each of us a third glass of wine.

"Do you think you can handle that?" I asked.

"Sure, do you?" she replied. "I think it will help us relax this evening after a long practice today. Let's go sit in the TV room while we are waiting for it to cool off outside. I can't wait to get in the hot tub, and then I am going to give you a back rub you will never forget," she promised.

With that we headed down to the TV room. I had my glass of wine in my hand, as did Ally. I noticed that she was also bringing the half-filled wine bottle with her. "This could turn out to be an interesting evening," I thought to myself.

Sex map
BDSM quizz
Kink List

Old 03-16-2016, 11:15 AM   #4
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Very interesting evening it would seem great story
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 04:18 PM   #5
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

wow. this is really well written. great job. enjoyed reading and can't wait for more..

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 05:32 PM   #6
Jack3445
getDare Sweetheart

Default Lil sis chapter 3

Ally and I made our way downstairs to the TV room. It is a fairly large room that doubles as a game room. In one end it has a large flat screen TV. It is a seventy three inch HD Mitsubishi. I love it when there is a football or basketball game on. Dad and I especially spend a lot of time down here during the sports seasons. Mom sometimes jokes that we need to just move our beds down here. Sometimes I think she is right.

I set my wine glass down on the end table and plopped down on the couch, while Ally set her wine glass down and went over to look at the movies.

"What do you want to watch? We should have time for one movie before we head outside," Ally asked while looking over the movies in the cabinet. I thought I should ask for one on the top shelf, just to watch her stretch over her head again like she did in the kitchen.

"It doesn't matter to me," I replied. It really matter what I said anyway, she would pick out some chic flick like she always does.

Ally picked out "Like Water for Chocolate," and asked me if that would be OK.

"That will be fine," I replied. She has watched this movie about a thousand times. I think she has a thing for Marco Leonardi. He does look good in this film, and at least I will get to see a bit of nudity and a nice pair of tits.

She took the DVD over to the player and bent over to insert it. When she did this, I had a full view of her ass. She must have pulled her panties up before she bent over because it looked like she had a full wedgie. The white panties, tiny to begin with, had disappeared into the crack of her ass. Her full ass was on display. She had to know she was displaying her ass to me, but she didn't say anything.

"There, we can watch this a bit. I doubt that we will be able to watch it all though, it is a long movie," Ally stated as the movie started and she walked back to her chair. Sitting down, she threw her right leg over the arm of the chair, exposing her scantly covered pussy to me.

We sat in silence for the first few minutes. I noticed that Ally was drinking through the wine in her glass. I was doing the same, alternating my eyes between the screen and her crotch, staying mostly on her crotch. I must have been in sort of a trance looking at her, as she startled me when she spoke.

"You don't seem very interested in the movie, something else got your attention?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked, jolting my head and eyes back to the screen before looking back at her. "You seem to be preoccupied with something, that's all," she said.

"Busted," I replied. "How do you expect me to concentrate on the movie when you are sitting like that?"

"Like what?" she asked.

"Like that, with your leg hanging over the side of the chair. I can see right up your shirt," I replied.

"It's nothing you haven't seen before," she stated, smiling at me. "I know you got an even better view of it when you were on the bed earlier."

"I couldn't help it, you were standing right over me. What did you expect me to do?" I replied.

"I think you liked it," she said.

"Why do you say that?" I asked wondering.

"Well, while you were lying on the bed, I got a pretty good view of you too," she replied.

"So," I replied. "You didn't see anything. There was nothing to see."

"I could see that you were getting a little excited. At least that is what it looked like to me," she said.

I know that I was turning red at that statement. I didn't think she was aware of my erection while I was staring at her pussy just inches above my head.

"What do you expect? I am human, you know," I replied.

"That was quite obvious. There was quite a tent in your boxers," she said.

"OK, so I got a little excited looking at you underneath the towel. I have always told you that you have a beautiful body. That was just the first time I have seen it, up close like that," I said.

"Maybe it wont be the last time, either," she replied while standing up. "I am going to refill my glass. Do you want some more wine?" she asked.

"Sure, I think I need some more," I said.

Ally walked over to the table where the bottle was, taking her glass with her. She poured hers full, and then turned and poured my glass full too. After that, she set the wine bottle back down, and rather than going back to her chair, she sat down beside me on the couch, leaning against me. The wine was working on both of us. I know my head was beginning to spin, and it was having its effect on her as well. She was acting kinda crazy, showing herself like she did, cuddling up to me on the sofa, it was like she was losing all her inhibitions, and I wasn't far behind her, if I was at all.

"Did you mean it when you said that I have a nice ass and body? I think my tits are too small and my ass is too big. Be honest." she said.

"So, are we playing a little game of truth or dare?" I asked her.

"Hmmm, not really what I had in mind, but we can if you want to," she replied.

"Well, OK. I take truth and will answer your question honestly. You have a great ass. I love the way it looks. It is not fat; quite the contrary. It is just perfect. It is firm and has a great shape to it. As I said, everyone things you have the best ass in the school, and I agree. It is beautiful," I replied, amazed at the direction this conversation was taking, and the relaxation I felt. This could be an interesting evening.

"What about my tits?" she asked.

"Well, I have never seen them, but through your t-shirt they look perfect. Not everyone likes huge boobs. I like yours. They look firm, and you have great nipples. I can even see them now through your shirt," I honestly replied. "If you weren't my sister, I . . ." I didn't complete my sentence. Even with the wine, there were still some things I did not want to admit to her, or anyone else.

"You what? If I weren't your sister, what would you do?" she asked.

"Never mind," I said.

"No, really, what would you do?" she pleaded.

"You already asked your question and I answered honestly. It is my turn now," I replied.

"Truth or dare?" I asked her.

"I think I will take dare," she replied without hesitation.

"I dare you to let me see your tits. You showed me everything else earlier, now I want to see them," I replied, wondering if I had gone too far.

"Did you like what you saw?" she asked.

"Will you do the dare or not?" I asked.

"Sure. I don't know why I am doing this, but with all that wine, you could get me to do just about anything tonight," she giggled.

She looked into my eyes as she crossed her arms and grabbed hold of the bottom of her t-shirt. Slowly, as if she were teasing me again, she pulled the shirt higher and higher. When she started pulling it up, I got a great view of her crotch. The white panties had a large wet spot in front, and they were really tight against her pussy. I could see her pussy lips protruding through her panties. My friends call this a camel toe. This is the first time I have seen one up this close. My cock was getting hard as she continued pulling up her shirt.

Finally I could see the bottom of her breasts. They looked so soft. I wanted to reach out and feel them, to lick them, to suck on them. God she looked so fucking sexy right now.She continued pulling up, until the shirt was now over her head. She took it completely off and threw it on the floor.

i couldn't believe she did this. I have wanted to see those tits for a long time, and now they were right in front of me, in the raw.

Her tits were on the small side, but they were beautiful. Her nipples were hard, sticking straight out. She looked amazing.

"So?" she asked.

"So what?" I responded.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"Well, first of all, I think they are amazing. I can't believe you took your shirt off," I replied.

She started giggling. "I don't think I would have if we had not been drinking wine all evening. Really, Ry, what do you think? Are they too small?" she asked.

"No, not at all. They are perfect. "Can I feel them?" I asked.

"It's not your turn yet. It is mine." she replied.

"Truth or dare, Ry?" she asked, sitting there topless with her arms supporting her weight as she was leaning back. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I couldn't even respond. All I could do was look at her, her beautiful breasts.

"Truth or Dare?" she asked again, a little more adamantly.

"You took a dare, so I will too. Dare," I responded.

I really didn't know where this was leading. She looked at me for a minute before responding.

"I think I will hold that Dare for the hot tub," she said. She stood up and said that it is time for us to go to the jacuzzi.

I looked out the window, and noticed that it was getting dark. We had been in the TV room for a couple of hours, and I didn't even notice the credits rolling on the movie. I was mesmerized by what had happened. I knew it was the wine, and I also knew that this was Ally's intention when she brought the wine into the TV room.

She suggested that we go to our rooms and put on our suits for the jacuzzi, and that we should meet outside by the tub when we finished changing.

"Don't forget to take the wine out to the hot tub," she said as she went up the stairs.

I couldn't believe this was happening. Earlier in the evening she showed off her pussy to me. She played like it was an accident at the time, but she has now admitted that she knew it was on display all the time. Now she has shown me her tits. I looked down and noticed that there was a huge bulge in the front of my shorts. My mind was racing. The alcohol was making me light headed, and my l'il sis wasn't helping matters any with her antics. Fuck, she is amazing. She is so beautiful. I wonder what my dare is?

Toys 😍

Likes and Dislikes

PM Dares
Jack3445 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 03:06 AM   #7
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Perfect, quick update with great erotic action.
Old 03-19-2016, 03:35 AM   #8
pyrodare
getDare Sweetheart

Default Little sister... CHAPITER 4: Part 1

Chapiter 4: Part 1

My eyes followed Ally as she went up the stairs to her room to change for the Jacuzzi. I couldn't believe the way this day has gone. It seems like it has all been a blur. The wine has taken its affect on me; my head is light, my thoughts fuzzy, my vision blurred, but I know that I want to continue with this as far as it leads.

I made my way up the stairs to my second floor bedroom. I found my board shorts for the Jacuzzi, but before I put them on, I thought I should head into the bathroom and take a piss. The wine was not only building up in my head, it was building up in my bladder.

I stripped to my boxers and walked into the hallway. The door to Ally's room was closed, so she must still be getting ready. I walked to the bathroom and turning on the light, I caught my reflexion in the mirror. I stood there looking at myself for a few seconds. "I'm not bad looking," I thought. I wasn't stunning looking or anything, but OK. I have never had any problem getting a date or a girlfriend, and have been told that I am good looking.

I stared at my waist and crotch area, covered by my boxers. I slowly reached for the band of my boxers and pulled them down, looking at myself in the mirror. My eyes betrayed my state of drunkenness. While I drink wine occasionally, never before had I this much in so short a time. Was it three or four glasses? I have lost count. Anyway, my eyes were red, and my mental state was feeling the effect of the wine.

I stood there looking at myself, and reached down and felt my balls. I held them in my hand as I looked at my cock in the mirror. While not huge, it was a good size, nearly six inches if I stretched it out some. As I looked at it in the mirror, I noticed my cock was no longer erect, but just hanging there. I knew that it wouldn't take much to get myself hard again, but that will wait for later; although I did stroke it a few of times thinking of Ally and what could be ahead of us this evening.

I always felt good when I compared my cock with my friends' when we showered at school. Sure, I notice. I don't think I'm gay or anything, but I do notice the size of my friends' cocks when I have a chance. Some are larger, some are smaller. I guess I would be average. The one thing that stands out about me, though, is my ball sac. My balls hang down really low, much lower that the other guy's. They have even commented about it.

I walked over to the toilet and took a piss, leaning forward with my hands against the wall to steady myself. "Shit," I thought, "I sure hope I don't pass out. This wine is really working on me."

After I finished pissing, I threw my boxers in the hamper and walked back to my room in the nude. I didn't pass Ally in the hall, and really wouldn't think anything of it if I had. I wouldn't normally do this, but with the wine, I really didn't give a fuck. I walked into my room, put on my board shorts, walked back to the hall closet, grabbed a towel for the hot tub, and started downstairs.

When I got to the kitchen, I noticed dad looking in the refrigerator.

"Hey dad, what's up?" I asked my father.

"Just getting a little snack before going to bed," he replied. He had fixed a tray of food, evidently to take back to the bedroom.

"Don't you two stay up too late, remember you have an early start tomorrow," he said, "and, don't drink all the wine in the house tonight! I notice the second bottle is missing. That should be enough, don't you think?"

"No problem, Dad. We are just finishing it off. Is that OK?" I asked.

"Sure. I hope the Jacuzzi helps your back. Have a fun time out there, and please keep the noise down," he said as he made his way back to the bedroom.

I tried to talk normal to dad and not let him see that I was drunk, and I think I pulled it off.

After talking with dad I went on through the kitchen and out the sliding doors into the back yard. We have a large patio directly behind the house. If you walk straight out from the doors, you walk across the patio and then up to the swimming pool. It is a really neat pool with a low diving board and a slide. To the right is the pool house. It is about ten feet off of the back of the house and has sliding doors facing the pool. It has a changing room, which we only use when we have company. It also has a work out room, three shower stalls and a large group shower room, plus a small sauna.

To the left of the pool house, sort attached to it, is the Jacuzzi. Dad liked this set up because the view from the house to the Jacuzzi is cut off by the pool house, and the Jacuzzi is set far enough back that it isn't visible from the pool. There are some trees and plants surrounding the Jacuzzi giving the whole area a tropic like setting, and complete privacy. There is a small sidewalk through the plants, and then the hot tub. It is made out of stone, and you have to walk up a few steps to get to it. It has a platform surrounding it that is large enough for a few chairs and small tables. The seclusion of the Jacuzzi will be welcome tonight.

Before going to the Jacuzzi, I went into the pool house to turn on the lighting. Dad has installed not only full lights, but "mood lights," as he calls them. I think they are something from the seventies or something. They are nice because you can set them as dim or as bright as you want. I chose a very dim setting, just enough for us to see each other, but not too bright. I also set the underwater lights on low.

I went out and checked the lighting. After making a few adjustments I was satisfied. I turned on the jets and started to get in. Then I remembered that I was supposed to bring the wine and the glasses out to the hot tub, so I returned to the TV room, got the wine and the two glasses, and went back outside. Walking along, I noticed that the wine bottle was still just a little less than half full. This meant that there was at least one more glass of wine for each of us.

I sat the wine bottle and glasses on the ledge by one corner of the Jacuzzi, threw my towel on one of the chairs, and got into the hot tub.

"Fuck, this feels great," I thought to myself. It was very hot, and the jets were pumping full force. I sat down in a corner and adjusted the jets so they were hitting me in the areas of my back that were sore from our practice this morning. Truthfully, with all the wine I drank tonight I had forgotten about my sore back, but I wasn't going to pass up on this soak with my sister, and the back rub she promised and has reminded me of fifty times today. As I waited for Ally, I slid my hand into my shorts and started rubbing my cock. It was totally hard now. The feeling was awesome as the jets massaged my back while I pumped my cock. I was lost in the moment as I continued jerking my cock faster.

Then I heard the sliding door open and close. I knew Ally was on her way. I continued stroking my cock thinking of what might happen out here under the starlight in this tropical garden.

Ally came around the corner and took the steps leading up to the Jacuzzi. She was wearing a white terry cloth robe over her swimsuit, or at least I assume she has on a swimsuit underneath. I have no idea what to expect from her tonight.

"Very romantic," Ally said as she stood there.

"Would you like some wine before I get in the tub?" She asked.

"Sure, why don't you pour each of us a glass and set it over here, then take off that robe and get in the water," I replied.

"Before I take off the robe, I want to tell you why I wore it," she said. "I didn't want to run into mom or dad with just my suit on."

"Why? They've seen you in a swim suit before," I said replied.

"Not this one," she commented.

"What's so special about this one?" I asked.

"It is a bit more revealing than the one I usually wear, and I would never wear it around dad or mom; before tonight I wouldn't have worn it around you either," she said.

"I think I'm going to like this," I said. "Take off the robe and let me see."

"OK, here goes. Tell me what you think," Ally said as she started to take off her robe.

She untied the rope holding it together in the front and slowly, very provocatively, opened up the robe to let me see. As she opened the front and pulled back the sides of the robe, I couldn't believe what I was looking at.

"Holy fuck," I said. "I see why you didn't want dad to see you in that. Where in the fuck did you get that?"

"First, tell me if you like how I look," she said.

"Holy fuck Ally, what guy wouldn't like how you look in that. You are absolutely beautiful in that swim suit, if that's what you call it." I replied.

It was awesome, too. She looked fabulous, and dad would have had a stroke if he saw her in it.

"Before you say anything, I want to show you the back too," she said as she took the robe off and then turned around all the way.

"Jesus Christ," I said. "I can't believe you are wearing that."

She was wearing a very tiny black bikini. The top was just two tiny triangle pieces of shiny black cloth, each barely large enough to cover her protruding nipples, held in place by a small black cord running around her back. I could see all the flesh of her beautiful tits with just the nipples and a little bit of her flesh covered up.

The same was true for the bottom. From what I saw of her pussy earlier today, she must have spent all that time in the bathroom room this evening shaving, because there sure wasn't any hair visible outside of the small triangle covering her pussy, barely covering I might add. This had to be the smallest swim suit I have ever seen, and she looked fucking incredible.

As she turned around, all I could see was a small black cord around her waist and one coming from the front of the suit up between her ass cheeks, attaching to the cord around her waist. It was barely visible, and both of her ass cheeks, fuck most of her body, was all now on full display. My cock was not only hard, I was totally about to bust a nut looking at my sister standing there showing off her new suit.

"God, you look great," I told her, and meant every word of it. "Absolutely amazing." Where the fuck did you get that?"

"About three weeks ago Katie and I went downtown and saw these on display. We sort of dared each other to buy one, so we did. She and I tried them on in the same dressing room so we could see how they looked on each other. She really fills hers out with those big boobs. We have worn them out here a couple of times when nobody else was home," Ally said.

"Fuck, Katie has one of those too?" I asked. Katie was Ally's best friend, but she was in my class. I always had a crush on Katie, and would give anything to see her in a suit like that.

"Just like mine," Ally replied.

"Is hers black too?" I asked.

"No, hers is red, and she looks great in it!" Ally said.

"That, I would love to see," I said half thinking.

"Well, that could be arranged." She replied.

"How could you arrange it?" I asked.

"I could talk her into coming over next weekend when mom and dad go to that wedding they've been talking about," she said.

"Fuck yes," I said. "That would be great. I think they're leaving Thursday and aren't coming back until Monday. Do you think she would?" I asked.

"I know she would, all she ever talks about is you," she said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Really. I'll call her tomorrow and see if she can," Ally replied.

"Great! Now, bring that sweet ass of yours over here and get in the tub," I directed.

Ally dropped the robe and walked over to the side of the hot tub and stepped into the Jacuzzi. She sat directly opposite of me, leaned back and let the jets do their job. We sat there a few minutes in total silence. I watched as the bubbles came up around her body. I stared at her tits, as they strained to come out of that top. Ally's eyes were closed as she leaned back relaxing.

Sex map
BDSM quizz
Kink List

Old 03-19-2016, 03:36 AM   #9
pyrodare
getDare Sweetheart

Default Little sister... CHAPITER 4: Part 2

Chapiter 4: Part 2

I got up and moved over to the corner next to her, where the wine glasses and the bottle of wine were. I poured each of us about half a glass, and then drifted to her corner of the tub and sat down beside her.

"Here you go," I said as I offered her a glass of wine.

"Thanks," she said, taking the glass out of my hand. Her hand lingered on mine for a moment before she took the glass.

"This water feels good," she said as she took another sip of the wine.

"Fuck, I can't get over how awesome you look in that suit. You have a fantastic body, and your tits are luscious. I can't keep my eyes off them. To be honest, I just want to feel them," I said as I reached out and cupped both tits in my hands.

Pushing my hands away, Ally said, "You can't yet, it isn't your turn." She was referring to the little truth or dare game we had going on in the TV room earlier. "It is still my turn."

"Yea, you said you had a special dare for me. You might as well give it to me now," I said.

Ally leaned over to me. Her face was now very close to mine, our lips about an inch apart.

"I am saving that for the very end of our soak, just before the back rub; and I think you're really going to like it," Ally said, as she leaned in and touched her lips to mine.

We have never kissed before. I knew it was the effect of the wine, but at this point I was ready for anything. I leaned into her kiss, pressed my tongue between her lips, and pushed it forward until it entered her mouth. Her lips wrapped around my tongue and she began slowly sucking, forcing it deeper into her mouth.

She pressed her tongue against mine, and then past mine and slowly entered my mouth. It was all so slow and sensual that I was lost in the kiss. I have never been kissed like this before, by anyone.

We continued the long kiss, our tongues wrapped around each others', with my hand pressing her face into mine. I broke the kiss and moved my lips to her face, ear, neck and then to her shoulders. I was kissing everything I could get my tongue on.

Whispering in her ear, I said, "I dare you to let me take your top off."

"I think I can handle that dare," she said softly.

With that I pulled her forward, reached around her and untied the cord holding her top on. I took both cords in my hands and brought them around the front and slowly took her top off. I held it for a minute before tossing it on the ground, staring at the beautiful pair of tits in front of me.

I pulled her in close, so her tits were now pressed against my chest, and held her there. I gently rubbed her back, while pressing my lips to hers. We kissed passionately. The feel of her breasts pressing against my chest was amazing. The taste of her mouth was driving me wild. I held her head again while I continued to kiss her delicious lips. I removed my mouth from hers, and gently kissed and licked my way down to her neck, and then lowered my lips and my tongue to the top of her breasts. I started down her left breast, kissing and licking its softness. Sensing no resistance, I placed my mouth over her erect nipple and gently sucked. Her nipple was getting harder. I sucked and licked both breasts for several minutes. Ally was quietly moaning as I continued. My cock was straining for release as I sucked her nipples.

Ally interrupted me and quietly said, "I have a dare for you."

"Is this the final one?" I asked, thinking that we were getting to where my cock wanted to go.

"No, I'm saving the big one for last," she softly replied.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I dare you to let me take off your swim suit," she said.

I was mesmerized. I wanted to fuck her so badly. I hoped this is what she was going for. My cock was straining to be released, so of course I would.

I stood up in front of Ally. Still sitting on the seat, Ally reached up, undid the laces in the front of my suit, and then rubbed my hard cock through my suit. She put her face to my covered cock and began nibbling. I could feel her mouth and tongue working up and down my cock. After a couple minutes of this, she gently pulled my suit down. I stepped out of it and tossed it on the floor outside of the Jacuzzi.

She sat looking at my raging hard on for about thirty-seconds without moving or saying a word.

She reached out and gently rubbed my cock, and stroked it for a couple of minutes, just staring at it. She then leaned in and began kissing the head of my cock while gently rubbing my balls. If not for all the wine, I know I would have cum right then.

She continued kissing my cock and rubbing my balls, and then slowly moved her mouth over my cock, taking most of it. She sucked my cock for a couple of minutes. I held the back of her head, and began pushing my cock in and out of her mouth. I was face fucking my sister, as she rubbed my balls. She moved her mouth and licked up and down my shaft, and then gently sucked one ball and then the other. She sucked my left nut into her mouth, and then did the same with the other. She licked my cock for a couple more minutes before taking it back into her mouth. She sucked me for another minute or two, swirling her tongue around the head of my cock while gently sucking. She licked up and down the shaft several times, bringing me pleasure I never imagined possible, especially from my sister. "This is not the first cock she has sucked," I thought to myself.

"Sit back down," she instructed.

I complied.

After I sat down, Ally crawled up onto my lap. She folded her legs back underneath her, and scooted up. Her knees were pressing against my sides. She reached down and pressed the palm of her hand against my cock, and pressed it against me. She scooted up further, until her barely covered crotch was pressed against my erection, trapping my cock between her pussy and my abdomen. She kept her hand against my cock for a moment, and then slowly removed it. She remained in that position, not moving at all, for a few seconds, and then began grinding ever so slowly against my erect cock with her covered pussy.

"Oh fuck, that feels incredible," she said.

I couldn't even respond. The feeling was wonderful. I have never experienced anything like this in my entire life, and would never have thought I would be doing this with my sister.

She looked deep in my eyes, moved her face to mine, our lips touched, and she began making out with me very passionately while grinding her pussy against my hard cock.

I placed my hands on the back of her neck, pressing her face to mine, forcing my tongue back inside her mouth. Slowly I let my hands roam down her back, ever so slightly brushing against the sides of her breasts as my hands made their way down to her hips.

I slid my hands to her soft ass cheeks, holding them for a minute before I started rubbing them.

Ally looked at me and pressed her lips to mine. While rubbing her ass, I passionately returned her kiss. We remained like this for several minutes. Her soft ass was in my hands and her tongue was in my mouth. She continued grinding my cock and I could feel the pulsations of her pussy as it surrounded my hard cock.

Ally reached down and began gently stroking my cock. I wanted her and she obviously felt the same. I slowly moved my hands all over her ass, pulling her tightly against me. I could feel her tits rubbing against my chest with every movement of her pelvis.

I slid my hands under the cord between her ass cheeks and began rubbing her hole.

"Slide a finger in," she softly pleaded.

I pressed firmly with a finger, invading her ass.

She moaned softly.

I increased the pressure, and then inserted another. As I fucked her ass with both fingers, she increased the speed and pressure of her grinding. She continued to stroke my cock. We were kissing passionately. I could not get enough of her tongue or ass.

Ally leaned back, eyes closed, tits fully exposed, with the most sensual look on her face. I continued the work on her ass, as she began to moan.

"Fuck yes," she cried. "Keep doing that. Oh fuck, fuck, oh shit this feels so fucking good."
She continued grinding her pussy into me. I was thrusting my fingers in and out of her ass. We kept this up for several more minutes. My balls were aching for release as she gripped my cock tightly. She continued to cry out obscenities, moaning with pleasure, grinding against my cock with her pussy. I rammed my tongue back inside her mouth while finger fucking her ass. She tasted so wonderful.

She sighed as she moved her hands from my cock to her pussy. Her fingers went down the front of her swim suit as she began rubbing herself. I looked down and saw her fingers enter her slit. She rubbed intensely as she continued to moan. She continued fingering herself as I kept fucking her ass with my fingers. Our bodies were pressed tightly together. Her knees held on to me tighter and tighter. We maintained a steady rhythm. She had an intense look of pleasure on her face while her fingers darted in and out of her pussy. I stared at her face and then watched as she pleasured herself. She kept moaning. I was just about to cum. I could feel it tingling in my balls. I reached down and wrapped my hand around my cock and began pumping it. I thought I was going to explode, when suddenly she tightened up, and then, with a final cry, she went lip.

Licking her way from my mouth to my ear, she whispered, "That was the most intense orgasm ever."

She pressed her lips back to mine and slid her tongue into my mouth. She kissed me passionately. She grabbed the back of my head and held my mouth to hers. I continued rubbing her ass as we sat in silence. We made out for several more minutes before she broke the kiss.

"That was fucking awesome," she sighed. "God, that felt so fucking good."

I took my fingers out of her ass and brought my hands up her sides, feeling her tits, and slowly cupped them both in my hands. She felt so fucking incredible. I wanted to fuck her so bad I couldn't stand it. I leaned down and slowly sucked her tits, while dropping my hand to her pussy, and gently rubbed it for a couple more minutes.

I raised my head and looked at her as she sat in my lap. She looked deep into my eyes as she recovered from her orgasm. She pressed her covered pussy tight against my hard cock. I could feel her pussy lips pulsating. We stayed in this position for a couple of minutes as she kissed me gently. We said nothing as she recovered.

Finally, she spoke, "Fuck, that was awesome."

She lovingly kissed me one final time. "Are you ready for your final dare?"

"Fuck," I replied. "I am ready for anything right now. Can't I just fuck you?" I pleaded.

"Not out here. I want to do it in your bed," she replied.

"Here is your dare. I dare you to go to your room and lay face down on your bed. I will be up in a minute to give you your back rub. You have to agree that I can rub you anywhere with anything. That is the only condition," she said.

"Forget the fucking back rub," I replied. "I just want to fuck you!"

"In your room," she said softly.

Reluctantly, I agreed. Ally stood up, revealing her tits and body to me. She looked so beautiful standing there with the water dripping off her tits, her whole body glistening in the moonlight. I stared at her for a moment and said, "I can't believe we are doing this."

She gently pecked me on the lips and said, "I can't believe we have waited so fucking long to do this! Look at all the fun we've been missing. I want you, too. Let's move this inside. I promise you'll like what I have planned."

Ally got out of the hot tub, picked up the top of her swimsuit and covered herself with her robe.

"See you in five minutes. Your room," she said, as she walked to the house.

My head was spinning. My balls ached. My cock, I noticed, was spitting pre cum. I grabbed it and slowly stroked myself, getting excited for what was about to happen. "She said she wanted to do it inside, on the bed," I thought to myself. "Christ, I am going to fuck my sister." I stood there stroking my now erect cock for a couple of minutes, thinking of Ally. Her tits, her mouth, her pussy. Christ I wanted to fuck my sister.

I picked up my towel and threw it over my shoulder. I grabbed my board shorts and headed to the pool house to turn the hot tub and the lights off before heading up to my room.

After I finished in the pool house, I walked towards my room. I didn't bother covering up as nobody would be awake this late. I made my way up the stairs to my room. I could hear the shower running in our bathroom, so Ally must be in there.

I walked into my room, threw my things on the floor, and dropped down on my bed. I sat there for several minutes stroking my hard cock while thinking of Ally in that tiny swimsuit. Christ she looked so good. I continued stroking my cock thinking of her, when finally I heard the water stop. A couple of minutes later my door opened and Ally stuck her head in.

"Why don't you rinse off in the shower?" She said. "It feels good."

"I think I will," I replied. "How long until you'll be over?" I asked.

"Just a few minutes," she said, "I won't be long."

She turned her head and walked away, without closing the door. I could hear her bedroom door close.

I stood and walked to the shower to rinse off. It only took me a couple of minutes in the shower. While I rinsed off, I stroked my cock several times to keep it erect. I didn't want to lose this hard on!

I walked back to my room, turned on the night light, and turned off the ceiling light. "That should be fine," I thought to myself.

I walked across the room and sat down on the side of the bed, knees apart, stroking my cock in anticipation. In just a few minutes the door opened, and Ally slipped in wearing her robe.

"You're supposed to be face down on the bed," she said.

I stood up and walked over to her. Holding her face with my hands, I pressed my lips to hers. We kissed as I slid my tongue in her mouth and she did the same. As we made out for a few minutes, I opened the front of her robe and slid my hands to her hips. Moving past her hips, I moved one hand to her ass. She was wearing nothing under the robe. I reached up with both hands and slid her robe over her shoulders and arms, looking at her naked body as It fell to the floor. This was the first time I had ever seen her totally nude, and she looked wonderful. Her pussy was completely bare.

I pulled her close to me, with her breasts pressed against my chest, my hands on her ass and hers on mine. I stood there looking at her for a couple of minutes.

"You are so fucking beautiful," I said to her.

"Thank you," she replied.

I kissed her again, and then whispered to her, "No more games, Ally. I want you."

"I want you too," she replied.

I walked her over to the bed and we climbed in together. Lying on our sides facing each other, I gently stroked her hair, then traced my finger around her face, tilting her head toward mine, and pressed our lips together. We kissed for several minutes.

I then kissed my way down her neck to her breast and began sucking one and then the other. I let my right hand roam and began rubbing her back and her sweet ass. Ally softly moaned as I rubbed her ass.

I reached around to the front between her legs and began slowly rubbing her slit. She was hot and wet. I continued to rub her gently as we kissed passionately.

Her hand went down to my balls and she gently caressed them, moving her hand up to my cock stroking me. It was like slow motion. Our lips locked, her hand on my cock and balls and my hand rubbing her pussy. I wanted her so bad right now.

She kissed her way down my chest to my stomach. Then she twisted around, rolling me over on my back. She crawled on top of me so that her mouth was on my cock and her pussy was over my face. She started sucking my cock while grinding her pussy into my face. I held her still with my hands, reached down and spread her pussy lips, and inserted my tongue between them. I had never eaten anyone out, so I just did my best. It must have been good enough judging by her reaction, as she pressed her pussy against my mouth and quietly moaned.

"Yes, keep doing that. It feels wonderful," she said.

I kissed and licked her pussy, while rubbing it gently with a finger. She tasted so great. I drove my tongue in as deep as I possibly could, while lapping away at her juices.

Ally continued sucking my cock and balls. Her hands were rubbing my balls and my thighs, causing me to tremble.

I pushed down on her ass and scooted up slightly to reach between her ass cheeks. As it hovered over me, I could see her pink hole as it was just a few inches away from my mouth. I leaned in and licked it with my tongue. Ally moaned.

"Nobody has ever done that," she said. "Keep it up! Please keep it up!"

I continued licking and sucking her ass. It wasn't bad. The smell was musty, but not nearly as strong as I expected. I really enjoyed eating her ass. I continued to ram my tongue deep down her chute. I ran my tongue from her ass to her pussy and back, licking all the areas in between. I rubbed my hands from her ass cheeks to her inner thighs, which were the softest flesh I have ever felt. I roamed all over her lower body with my hands while I ate her pussy and ass.

Ally continued sucking my cock for a couple more minutes.

"Come here," I said to her.

Ally stopped sucking my cock and crawled back up to me, bringing her face to mine. I pressed my mouth to hers and we began kissing again, only this time much more passionately than ever before. Ally moved directly on top of me. My hard cock was pressing against her stomach, and my balls brushing against her bare, wet pussy.

"Can you taste yourself?" I asked.

"Yep. Can you?" she replied.

"No, I can only taste your sweet pussy and ass," I replied.

After a couple minutes, I kissed my way down her neck, past her tits, over her stomach to her pussy. I moved Ally onto her back and crawled down between her legs. I pushed her knees up and apart. I lowered my mouth again to her pussy and began licking her juices. I licked her inner thighs, her stomach, back to her pussy. Ally started moaning as I continued this for several minutes.

"God that feels good. Don't ever stop," Ally pleaded.

I continued eating her pussy. She was really getting into this as she began grinding her pussy against my mouth. I continued licking and sucking and she kept grinding.

Her hands came to the back of my head, pressing my face into her pussy.

"Oh, right there. Yes, keep doing that," she said.

I complied. I couldn't get enough of her pussy. The taste was fantastic. I lapped away at her juices while rubbing her thighs. Ally's moans were getting louder and more intense.

"Oh fuck, eat me," she moaned. "Eat me. Yes, Yes, Yes, keep doing that," she cried.

I pressed my tongue as far into her as possible and I continued to lick her cunt. My spit and her juices were running together down her ass crack. I slid one hand to her crack and followed the flow until it came to her ass. I pressed against her with a finger and then gently slid it into her ass. Now my tongue was in her cunt and my finger was in her ass, and Ally was still grinding away. She began thrusting her hips, forward into my mouth and backwards, ramming my fingers deeper into her ass. I kept eating her pussy and fingering her ass for several minutes. Ally continued moaning, trying to keep it down so our parents wouldn't hear what was going on.

Ally was continuously moaning and her squirming became more intense. Her breathing had also increased, her body was getting hotter.

"Oh Christ," she said, "fuck me now. FUCK ME NOW!"

She didn't have to ask me twice.

I pushed her knees apart and crawled up between her. I pressed my face to hers and we kissed for just a couple of minutes.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" I asked her.

"Oh fuck yes," she replied. "I want you inside me."

I moved forward until the head of my cock was just about to touch her pussy lips. My cock was soaked with pre-cum. I pressed forward a bit more until our flesh touched.

"Just put it in! I can't stand this any longer. Just fuck me!" Ally cried.

I pushed forward and my cock began entering her. I started to take it slowly, but Ally thrust her hips forward and I entered her all the way. Her pussy was so tight around my cock. She was so warm and so wet. I pulled out and then thrust back. Slowly at first, but then Ally started thrusting her hips faster and faster, until we were fucking full force.

"Fuck me harder," Ally pleaded.

I thrust in harder and harder as she drove her hips to mine. I reached around and grabbed her ass as I thrust my cock into her. She moaned more loudly as we fucked and I grabbed her ass. She wrapped her legs behind me and pulled me tight against her, thrusting my cock deep inside of her pussy. Faster and faster we went. I was in heaven. I had the legs of the most beautiful girl in the world wrapped around me and I was fucking her hard. We kept this up for what seemed to be an eternity.

Finally Ally cried out, "Oh fuck, I am coming, I am coming. Jesus Christ, fuck me Ryan! Fuck me harder."

I drove my cock deep inside of her several more times. I could feel my balls tightening, my cum churning deep within them. As Ally thrust her pussy hard on my cock, I exploded deep within her. I could feel my cum squirting out against her vaginal walls. I felt several ejaculations as I emptied my balls inside my sister. Ally moaned as I came, and thrust herself faster and faster over my cock.

"OK fuck, fuck, fuck," she cried as she came. She pressed down hard on my cock, still buried deep inside of her, and then slowed her thrusting. We fucked slowly for a minute or two. I collapsed on top of her, our bodies pressing tightly together. I didn't want this to end. Both of us were breathing heavily.

"That was fucking incredible," she said.

I looked at her. She was so beautiful lying there. Her pussy was still surrounding my cock, and her legs still wrapped around my waist. I leaned forward and gently rubbed her breasts and held her face.

"You are fucking amazing, Ally," I said to my sister. "That was incredible."

"It was," she replied.

With my cock still inside of her, I leaned forward and gently kissed her lips.

"Thank you for the greatest day ever," I said to her.

I rolled over until we were both lying side by side. I ran my hands over her body, feeling every inch. She was so soft. We remained in this position several minutes, just enjoying each other.

"That was fucking incredible," she said, and then asked, "Can I stay in your bed tonight?"

"Fuck yes," I replied.

She looked at me, and while running her fingers through my hair, said, "I still owe you a back rub."

"I'll collect on that tomorrow night," I replied.

We fell asleep holding each other.

It was almost 6:00 when the sun, shining through my open window, woke me up. I felt Ally's nude body wrapped around me, her hand clutching my erect cock. I smiled down at her recalling the events of the day before. Then suddenly I heard a loud knock at my door. "Ryan, you need to get up," my dad yelled from the other side. Just then the door knob began to turn. . . . .

Sex map
BDSM quizz
Kink List

Old 03-19-2016, 09:01 PM   #10
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Great update my interest got greater after reading this chapter
Old 03-20-2016, 02:54 PM   #11
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

continues to be the most awesome story ever... what happens when their dad opens the door... i can't wait!!!!

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 01:43 AM   #12
pyrodare
getDare Sweetheart

What will happend? Hahaha I will leave the suspens for a little more

Sex map
BDSM quizz
Kink List

Old 03-21-2016, 01:58 AM   #13
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Wow, very steaming story

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 02:45 AM   #14
sweetfreak

Great story! Can't wait for the next episode!

Loves: Pain, (Cross-)Dressing Rules
Dislikes: Long duration pain or anal.
Limits: Public, Pee, Scat, Cumplay, Anything that wounds, Anything involving my head or face.
Boring: Edging, Wedgies, Denial, etc.

PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77342

Not afraid to show pics or skype
sweetfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 09:59 AM   #15
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Interesting story here. Please keep writing.
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Fantage for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk