Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-19-2016, 05:20 AM   #1
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default Him.

*This is an ongoing story I am writing for AM, so it will be updated when it can.*

Chapter One.

I hear the knock on the door and wonder briefly who it could be. I'm not expecting anyone today. Making my way to the front door, I have a quick glance down at myself to make sure that I'm presentable. My quick inspection passes and I open the door and begin to speak.

"Hello..."

My voice trails off as my heart begins to pound. My hand slips from the door and I can do nothing but stare. I can feel my breathing become flustered and my mind has gone completely and utterly blank.

"Aren't you going to invite me in?"

Wordlessly I step back and watch as he enters, closing the door behind him. My eyes dart in every direction except towards him. I've lost all sense of self and am unsure of how to proceed. My mind slowly begins to return to normal function and I chance a quick glance upwards to see that he is staring directly back at me.

I open my mouth in the attempt to formulate a coherent sentence but before I can get the first word out he presses a finger gently to my lips. My mouth closes automatically and I'm somewhat relieved that I don't have to talk just yet.

He places a hand on my shoulder and begins leading me upstairs and I briefly reflect on the fact he already knows where he is going. Once in the bedroom my senses have started to return fully and whilst he isn't looking at me I open my mouth and speak quickly.

"How did you-?"

I'm cut off abruptly as his focused gaze turns back to me and I curse silently. I was hoping to get a multitude of questions out before being silenced again, but I haven't even managed to finish the first one.

"No talking unless spoken to. Do you understand?"

A simple question, and yet one that holds so much meaning to it. A rush of thoughts flit through my mind in the nanosecond it takes for me to silently nod.

"Strip."

I can feel my heart beginning to pound again at this next sentence. I knew this was coming but-so soon?! A swarm of emotions waved through my body and slowly I manage to come back to reality, tugging my clothes off in embarrased silence.

He guides me to my knees and seems to be waiting for something. What...? I'm lost and unsure what he's waiting for exactly. As I adjust my position in an effort to be more comfortable relization dawns on me. Instantly my hands are clasped behind my back and my legs are spread apart. I lower my eyes to the floor and wait.

It seems like an eternity before there was further movement and I wonder what he was doing. Most likely watching me and the thought makes me flush. I can hear something now...a buckle? Yes, the buckle on his belt. I hear it slip off entirely and before I've worked out what is happening I feel the leather connect with my breasts. Not enough to hurt, but with enough force to elicit a small gasp from me involuntarily. I wait for the next strike, but it doesn't come.

I can hear him circling me and it takes all of my effort and willpower not to look up and follow him. Once again he's directly in front of me, his crotch now eye level with me and somewhere in the time I've been on my knees he's lost his jeans.

"Remove them."

He obviously means his briefs and my hands reach out to pull them down but he stops me instantly. I chance a glance at him and he shakes his head.

"No hands."

My hands immediately go their prior position and I lean forward gripping them with my teeth, careful not to touch skin. As they slide down this allows his penis to be released and no sooner has he stepped out of his underwear the tip is at my mouth. My mouth opens and I lean forwards to take him in my mouth but he takes a step back. And then another. And another. He stops when he is several feet away from me. I stay put, waiting for what I know is coming.

"Crawl to me."

Eagerly, I drop to all fours and head towards him. Upon reaching him I return to my position and he places his hand under my neck and lifts my head up slightly to look at him before pressing himself against my mouth. Again I open it and feel him slide into me. His hands move to my head and grip my hair with enough force for it to hurt should I try and move at all.

As he begins to slowly slide in and out, my eyes naturally close as I take everything in. He stills immediately.

"No. Look at me."

I mentally pout, doesn't he know I like hiding behind closed eyes yet? Oh wait, he does and that's why...

"Now."

My eyes snap open and he resumes his rythm, slowly picking up the pace. I fight to keep my eyes on his and deny the natural urge to close them tightly. As his pace becomes quicker, his hands grip my hair tighter and the force becomes deeper. I know that it wont be long before I'm choking and gagging. Saliva is already starting to escape from my mouth as he continues his assault.

I can feel that with each thrust I'm taking him a little deeper and just as I'm preparing myself to take all of him, he's already there. I begin to gag and as a natural reflex automatically try to adjust myself so that I can breathe easier.

"Keep it there."

I still immediately. My eyes are watering and I'm gagging constantly now, but I manage to stay perfectly still and hold him there. Just as I'm sure I'm going to pass out from lack of oxygen he slides himself from me and I sputter and cough, gasping for air.

He allows this for only a second until he's back in me as deep as he can possibly go. I can feel the mascara begin to run down my face and the muscles in my neck straining as I fight to continue holding still.

Over and over he continues this until I can literally feel the mess that my face has become. Drool coats my mouth and chin, my eyes sting and I begin to wonder how much more I can take just as he removes himself again. I don't have time for anything other than grabbing desperately for more air. As my breathing steadies once more, he helps me up and leads me to the bed and tells me to lean over before declaring:

"We have a lot of work to do still, pet."
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to IceMaiden for this post:
Old 01-19-2016, 06:23 AM   #2
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Chapter two.

As I prop myself as comfortably as I can I hear his footsteps still behind me. My breathing continues to slowly steady but I can still feel the slight tremble in my arms. I resist the urge to glance behind me to see what he is doing and focus my eyes firmly on the bedspread.

Without warning, a searing heat spreads over my left buttock and I barely have time to realize what's going on before another blow falls. Through the haze of my subconcious I dimly realize he is using his belt on my bare and tender skin.

More blows fall in rapid succession and it isn't long before my hands are gripping the bed sheet under neath me whilst simultaneously trying to focus on steady deep breaths.

Just as I'm about to start reacting verbally to the beating he switches position and begins his assault on the right buttock. I can feel my skin marking, thin lines forming and the heat is something like I've never felt before.

This seems to go on for hours when in reality it is no more than a matter of minutes. Each stroke is succeeding in bringing out a small gasp now, but still I cling to the silence, to taking each blow as silently as I can manage. The pain, sharp but pleasent at first is quickly losing its appeal and I realize that's because he is deliberately marking the same spot over and over.

After what seems like thousands of hits but was most likely no more than a hundred I can feel my resolve starting to slowly slip away. The stinging sensation is never ending and he isn't allowing me time to breathe and collect myself between each stroke that lands.

The first audible whimper escapes involuntarily from my lips and try as I might, no matter how hard I try to cling to the silence, it is no longer happening. A second whimper escapes and then a third and before I know it I can feel the silent tears forming in the corner of my eyes.

Still, he doesn't let up and despite trying my utmost hardest the first tear starts to roll. I can feel it sliding down my cheek and with that the rest of them escape. I bury my head into the mattress in an attempt to collect myself but it doesn't work, it only causes the tears to fall faster and before I know it the patch of bed underneath me is soaked from my silent cries.

My mind flashes briefly to the fact that somewhere in another life time I'd have long cried out yellow before this point. But not here, not now, not with him. Despite the tears, the rush of mixed emotions, the shame of not being able to hold the tears in, the relief from letting them out, despite the continous agony being inflicted upon my now bruising skin, I trust him. Absolutely.

I know that he will never damage me and that he will keep me safe. I remind myself of all of this as yet another stoke lashes across my body causing the tears to fall even faster.

Suddenly, the pain stops and it takes a minute or so for me to realize that the muffled sobbing sound is coming from...me. I don't even know when I finally let go and let everything out, I don't know when I stopped caring about showing my vulnerability. And I don't care.

I feel his hands gently rubbing the skin he's just marked before he lightly strokes my hair. Another muffled sob before I raise my tear stained face to peek up at his. His arms guide me into them and I rest my head on his shoulder for a moment, catching my breath.

My breathing is still ragged and it takes several minutes before I feel a semblance of calm again. For several long minutes I lie still, a hitch in my breathing every so often the only sound from either of us.

I allow myself to regain my senses and smile to myself as I feel him plant a soft kiss on the top of my forehead, before saying,

"We're not nearly done yet."
Get a rule from me here.

Last edited by IceMaiden; 01-19-2016 at 09:07 AM.
The following user says Thank You to IceMaiden for this post:
Old 01-19-2016, 01:33 PM   #3
jordaz20

Pls continue this sounds great
jordaz20 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jordaz20 for this post:
Old 01-29-2016, 08:50 AM   #4
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Chapter Three.

I see for the first time he brought a bag with him as he rummages through it. I completely missed this before I was so taken aback and nervous and now I wonder what exactly is in it. It doesn't take long for me to find out what the first item is as he pulls out several wooden clothes pegs and brings them to the bed.

I stay sitting silently on the bed and glance from the pegs to him and back again, and he chuckles at my rather petulant expression, before beginning to attach them to my left boob. After he's placed three he moves to the right and attaches three there. I check to see how many are left and am met with a further two and I huff slightly knowing exactly where they are going. Sure enough, he carefully attaches them to each nipple and I wince slightly as the pain begins to spread throughout them.

He traces his fingers lightly over my breasts working downwards towards my pussy and my body tenses in anticipation only for him to deliberately circle the flesh around it. He does this several times and I can feel my body beginning to yearn for more and arch my hips upwards as I simultaneously try to casually thrust towards him in a vain attempt to get the stimulation exactly where I want it. His hand immediately leaves my body entirely and I whimper slightly.

He doesn't say a word as he reaches into one of the drawers and pulls out the hitachi wand before connecting it to the mains. He switches it on to a low power before placing it in my hand and telling me to hold it against my clit.

I do so willingly and promptly, adjusting my position so I'm more comfortable. I'm now half propped against the pillows and half lay down and he takes the opportunity to stand near my face and pulls my free hand towards his manhood.

As my hand slides over him and I begin to work on getting him hard again, the wand pulsates against me but soon it isn't enough. It's too low to give me the stimulation I'm craving and I'm soon squirming against it trying to cause more pressure.

He flicks the dial slightly and the power thankfully goes higher and my eyes close in appreciation. I can feel him beginning to harden under my hand as he twists the pegs on my boobs one by one as far as they will go without actually coming off. I moan quietly each time he moves to a new peg and repeats the procedure and my eyes sting and begin to water as he takes hold of the pegs on my nipples.

I brace myself, waiting for him to twist these ones too but for long moments he simply just keeps a hold of them without moving them. As I'm beginning to relax again he twists both of them with unexpected force all the way around to the point they both come off and I flinch as I moan from the sudden pain. I can feel the blood rushing back and once the pinching sensation begins to wear off I'm just grateful that they're completely off.

He pushes against my mouth and my eyes pop open as I open my mouth to let him in. There's no gradual warm up this time and no warning: he pushes as far as he can in one quick thrust and I feel him hitting the back of my throat.

My hand slips slightly on the wand as I adjust to the sudden invasion and cough around him and I grip it more tightly; knowing I'm not to move it until he tells me to no matter what else is happening. He reaches out and takes a fistful of my hair on both sides of my head and slams himself in and out rhythmically, forcing my head down upon him. Even if I wanted to pull free, the vice grip on my hair holds me completely immobile and I know that even the slightest movement that isn't directed by him would cause me to tear at my scalp.

As he continues his relentless assault he quickly flicks the wand on to full power before returning his hands to my hair and forcing me downwards. There's saliva everywhere now, it coats him entirely and more is escaping and dribbling down my mouth and chin, soaking my breasts. I can feel the muscles in my throat straining once more as he pounds at my face and the tears streaming down my face as the wand works incessantly on my clit.

I can feel my orgasm building and I panic slightly as I realize I have no possible way of letting him know how close I am or asking if it's okay. He reads my body language instantly and between his thrusts he says quietly,

"You may come."

His hands grip me tighter as his body clenches and without warning I feel his seed pouring into my mouth. This is the final thing to tip me over the edge and as I swallow every drop he's showering into my willing mouth, I feel my own orgasm build and lose it completely. Waves of pleasure spread throughout my body as it spasms and the pleasurable sensations wash over me, overwhelming me.

After a few long minutes I feel myself returning to my senses and gently lick him clean, as I wonder what he has planned next.
Get a rule from me here.

The following 2 users say Thank You to IceMaiden for this post:
Old 01-29-2016, 11:27 AM   #5
Cherry77

That is HOT! Can't wait for more!
Cherry77 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Cherry77 for this post:
Old 02-01-2016, 02:18 PM   #6
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Chapter Four.

It doesn't take long for him to start moving again and he gently places me back on my knees on the floor before telling me to wait there without moving. He leaves the room silently and I can hear him heading downstairs and wonder what he's about to do. Although somewhat calmer from when he first arrived, every so often my heart picks up its pace again when I remind myself what is happening.

I've waited so long for this, to be near him, to be with him, to please him and have him simply hold me. And now it is actually happening and I can't seem to wrap my head fully around that fact. It's almost as if I expect myself to wake up at any moment.

A loud thud from downstairs shakes me from my thoughts and I frown silently. What the hell is he doing down there? I hear something that sounds like scraping and just as I fully grasp what he has gone to retrieve I hear him making his way back towards me.

Sure enough in his hands he is holding two pint glasses both of which are filled to the brim with ice cubes. I smile slightly to myself as he walks by me and places the glasses down on the cabinet. His hand rests for a moment on my shoulder and my head bows automatically.

Just as I'm relaxing into his gentle touch he takes his other hand and with it leads me back up on to the bed before rummaging through his bag once again.

I close my eyes as he searches for whatever it is he is looking for and it's a shock to my system when I feel the first cable tie snap securely around my wrist. I look up at him as he connects it to one of the bed posts before doing the same with my other wrist and moving down towards my legs.

As he adjusts my legs causing them to open I can feel myself flush slightly knowing that he is taking a minute to stop and enjoy the view. I'm thoroughly embarrassed at this yet inexplicably still becoming aroused once more because of it.

He takes hold of my ankle and connects another cable tie around it before securing it to the bed post and follows suit with my other one. I'm now completely immobile and spread eagled upon the bed and his eyes roam over my helpless body hungrily.

"Much better." He comments softly.

He reaches out and opens the drawer that I keep my toys hidden away in, pulling out the ball gag and I scowl at him silently as he lifts my head and places it in my mouth before closing it firmly at the back of my head. Had I known in advance he had planned this I would have hidden all the toys that have no right being in my drawers and only stay there because he isn't nice enough to let me get rid of them permanently.

He follows this with producing one of my blindfolds and tugs the strap over my head before placing it firmly across my eyes. Darkness sets in and I squirm slightly against my bonds as I feel the first drool start to gather in my mouth and slowly begin to escape down my chin.

I hear a clink and know he has scooped up at least one if not more of the ice cubes and my body tenses, waiting. There is nothing but silence for what seems like an eternity and I just know he is waiting until I don't expect it. I try to focus on preparing for it, to expect it, to be ready but when he finally trails the first ice cube over my nipples I still can't help my intake of breath at the sudden cold.

As he slides it over every inch of each nipple he tugs on the pegs that are still firmly connected to both breasts and pulls each of them off in rapid succession. Another gasp escapes; this time one of slight pain. I can feel the tenderness as my blood supply begins to make its way back into my breasts.

I feel his hand rest on my pussy for just a moment before he parts it and slides an ice cube in followed by a second and third. I'm squirming more noticeably now and I can feel the ice melting inside me rather quickly due to how aroused this simple act has made me.

As my hips thrust towards him and meet him as he slides in yet another he laughs at my wanton display of arousal and need.

"Oh no, pet. Not yet." He tells me and I moan softly.

"You have a lot of work ahead of you if you want to come again."
Get a rule from me here.

Old 02-01-2016, 02:35 PM   #7
Sinister
getDare Sweetheart

Bloody hell, that's hot. You write extremely well, lass. Many thanks (I'm sure from more than just me) to whoever's idea it was that this be made public!
Sinister is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sinister for this post:
Old 02-03-2016, 06:38 PM   #8
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordaz20 View Post
Pls continue this sounds great
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry77 View Post
That is HOT! Can't wait for more!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
Bloody hell, that's hot. You write extremely well, lass. Many thanks (I'm sure from more than just me) to whoever's idea it was that this be made public!
Thank you for the nice words!
Get a rule from me here.

Old 02-08-2016, 09:53 AM   #9
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Chapter Five.

As I lay there surrounded by darkness I hear him take a step away from me and open the bedroom door before telling me he will be right back. I strain to hear what he's up to, to no avail. He's deliberately being quiet this time and I can't hear a single sound. I can feel the last of the ice melting and dribbling from me forming a damp patch underneath me.

Just as I start wondering what on earth he is up to, I hear the door open and his footsteps return. The gag is gently removed and drool cascades out, no longer held in place. I resist the urge to swallow despite how humiliating it is-I know that he likes it dripping down my body.

I feel my mouth being prodded open again and willingly take him into it, although I'm a little surprised that he wants this again so soon. Unable to move my head much while bound in this position, I don't have any option but to let him control it. As I get to work once more, he tells me:

"Good girl."

I freeze slightly. He sounds like he is on the other side of the room...nowhere near me. So who is this using my mouth? I start to panic slightly and automatically try to pull my head away until I hear him tell me to relax.

"It's okay. You're safe, princess. Be a good girl for me."

His soothing tone has the desired effect and I can feel my anxiety start to lessen considerably. I wasn't expecting this in the slightest but if this is what he wants ..then I know that I will do my very best.

The unknown male takes a fistful of my hair as he uses my mouth for his pleasure and keeps a tight hold on it and as I feel his hands grip even tighter, I feel my Master's hand trailing slowly up my legs and towards my pussy. He lightly pinches my clit before dipping a finger inside me and I can't help but clench against him.

I can feel my cheeks turning red as he chuckles and comments on how wet I am before adding another finger. I burn from the humiliating fact that I have no idea who is using my mouth whilst he watches and this is turning me on even more.

As he murmurs what a beautiful slut I make, I feel the humiliation wash over my entire body which only betrays me further by responding to the treatment being inflicted upon me. I've never understood why I react the way I do to the shame and humiliation of the things he has me do or puts me through but it's the same reaction every single time and I stopped trying to make sense of it long ago.

The stranger slips from my mouth and for a moment there's only silence before I feel him slide his fingers from me and put them to my mouth. I clean his fingers softly, cursing him silently. He knows how much I hate this particular act and yet still has me do it every time he can.

Suddenly there's emptiness in front of me and I wonder who is where and what's going on for the briefest of seconds before I feel my pussy being pushed against. A moment later and he slides in, taking a moment to adjust himself. I'm unable to speak and unsure of who exactly is inside me right now. I know who I want it to be, who I hope it is but I don't have the slightest idea and all that surrounds me is silence.

As I take him deeper I feel the emotion overwhelm me at what is happening right now and being unsure exactly of who is using me. It's not that I mind it if it's what he wants from me it's just that I'd rather know. I'm confused at being unable to tell if it's him and this isn't sitting comfortably with me.

As I feel him push himself into me as far as he can go, I feel the breath on my face and relax slightly as I hear the words,

"Such a good girl for me."
Get a rule from me here.

Old 02-12-2016, 04:45 PM   #10
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Chapter six.

His lips touch mine and for a moment I forget to breathe. He isn't rough this time but gentle and slow. Everything felt between us is present in this kiss and I can feel myself becoming lightheaded as emotion sweeps over me.

His hands find there way to mine and I can't help but grip his tightly. I'm lost in the moment and I don't want it to end. This is where I should be: with him in the most basic and primal way possible. I wish that this moment could stand still so that I could relive it constantly.

As I continue to take him inside me he slides the blindfold up over my eyes leaving it resting on the top of my head and I blink several times as I become accustomed to the sudden light. Once my vision has started to focus properly again my eyes meet his and I swallow at the intensity in his gaze.

His hands curl in return around mine and I bite my lip nervously. Even after everything I've given to him, everything he has taken...even now I can be overwhelmed at the intensity of my desire to please him.

There's nothing I like more than seeing that smile on his face, be it from something I've done to please him or just when I catch him watching me and smiling to himself. It's my favourite thing about him and favourite thing he can do.

His hand wanders to my clit and gently circles the bud as he thrusts inside of me before he applies pressure in just the right spot. My body spasms as it adjusts to the sensation overload and he bites my lip softly, eliciting a small moan from me.

As his fingers work on me, I can feel him begin to tense and know that he is close. He circles my clit faster and I arch towards him in arousal and need. He always knows just how to work my body and it amazes me at how quickly he can have me teetering on the edge, should he want me to.

His fingers stop as suddenly as he does and my expression questions silently without needing to speak any words: He reads my unanswered question instantly and smiles slightly at me before beginning to speak.

"Ten..."

I know immediately what he means and as he returns to working my body and begins the countdown my body jerks in response. I still question how he trained my body to respond to not only his touch but his verbal commands too. It wasn't something I thought possible and yet...it works every single time.

"Three..."

I realize with a jolt he's almost finished the countdown and I missed most of it due to being so lost in my thoughts and the many different sensations my body is feeling simultaneously right now. I quickly focus my mind and prepare myself for the final count.

"One...come."

I never think it's going to work. And yet it always does. I can be stone cold and nowhere near even the edge but the moment I hear that countdown and command my body obeys of its own accord. I will never understand it, but that doesn't mean I'm not glad about it. It's another thing I willingly and happily give to him; even if I still don't fully understand how he can use my body this way.

As I feel my orgasm wash over me, I feel his pouring into me and both of our hands grip the others tightly, lost for a moment in the shared pleasure. As we return to our senses he smiles down at me and plants a soft kiss on my lips and my lips curl upwards in a returned smile as I mumble softly;

"I love you."

"I love you too, baby girl."
Get a rule from me here.

Old 02-21-2016, 08:35 AM   #11
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Chapter Seven.

My eyes open blearily and as I gain focus I realize at some point I fell asleep. My head is nestled securely on his chest and his arm is around me securing me to him. I smile to myself and close my eyes again taking everything in as he says,

"Good, you're awake."

This makes me smile larger when I realize he's been watching me sleep again. While I've been sleeping he's removed the restraints and I peel myself off him and sit up stretching my aching body. He gives me a moment to collect myself before ordering me to go and get dressed.

"You'll find suitable clothing in the bag." He gestures to the bag he brought with him and I glance at him suspiciously. Him dressing me never turns out well for me. I make my way over to the bag and peek inside it before pulling out a handful of items. Most of these get tossed to the side as I search for the clothes and I hear him tsk at my display of messiness.

When I come to the clothes and pull them out I scowl at them and roll my eyes. Of course he would choose the tightest and palest shirt I've ever seen with a matching skirt. I peek back inside the bag even though I already know it's pointless. No underwear either. As I slip the clothes on I glance down at them and frown even more. The shirt is practically see through and the skirt only stays still if I stand completely still.

"Turn."

I spin to face him and his eyes roam over my attire before he smiles.

"Very nice." He says with a slight smirk.

I huff at him and roll my eyes again. Sometimes I wonder why I put up with the things he makes me do. As I slip my feet into my shoes he begins to dress himself too before beginning to lead me out of the bedroom and towards the front door.

I attempt to grab a jacket as we're passing them and he laughs before taking it from me and placing it back on the hook.

All too soon we're outside and the cold nippy air immediately stings my exposed skin and I tug fruitlessly on the skirt in the hope it will cover my bottom entirely. I don't have too much hope about that and I glare at his back as I follow him to the car.

I slip into the passenger seat and can't help but smile slightly when he tugs my seat-belt over me and clicks it into place. He might drive me insane at times but he always takes care of me however he can and I wouldn't change him for the world. As he starts the car he tells me to raise the skirt and start stroking myself.

My cheeks immediately flush red and I mumble a sarcastic response about the skirt not needing any more raising. I sense the glare before I turn and see it directed at me and I huffily pull the skirt up further and trail my fingers lightly over my pussy. He pulls the car out and begins heading north and I close my eyes as I tease my body.

Almost immediately he tells me to open my eyes and to keep them straight ahead. I swear he does this on purpose. He knows I get shyer with each second if I have to keep them open and risk seeing someone. After some time I can feel myself approaching the edge just as he pulls into a car park.

"Stop."

My hand immediately leaves my body and I whimper with frustration. He parks the car before climbing out and then helping me out and heading towards what I assume is a restaurant. As we enter my eyes search around and I instantly realize that I'm the only female there excluding the waitress. As we head towards a table I can feel several pairs of eyes on me and I shift uncomfortably wishing I was dressed much more modestly.

We take a seat and quickly he orders for both of us before telling me to resume touching. My eyes widen slightly. I'm well aware that I am still being watched by several of the people in here.

"Now, princess."

I swallow nervously and try to casually slide my hand under the table to resume. I can feel my wetness from the play on the drive here and it's only becoming more apparent the longer I think about the fact that I know I am being watched.

My eyes flick downwards and I keep them firmly fixed on the tablecloth as I continue. I'm trying my utmost hardest to keep still and silent and I know I'm not succeeding too well right now. I can feel my breaths becoming slightly more heavy and as I approach the next edge I gasp quietly.

The waitress suddenly appears to place our drinks on the table and my cheeks flame even more. Yet the thought of stopping until she's away from our table doesn't even cross my mind and as my eyes flick upwards they meet hers and I can she has a slight smirk on her lips. My eyes fly away from hers and resume their original focus point as I realize she knows exactly what I am doing, probably along with everyone else in here.

"Enough."

My hand snaps away from my pussy and I'm relieved until he tells me to look to my left. I do so and meet the gaze of another man who is also smiling.

"Clean your fingers, pet. Keep eye contact."

I swallow again and in what seems like slow motion my fingers find their way to my mouth and I begin to suck each finger clean in turn. The man's eyes widen and his smile becomes larger as I make my way through my fingers and I can feel the heat spreading from my cheeks to my entire body. Finally I've finished the last finger and tear my eyes away from the stranger and focus directly on him instead. He's smiling at me as he passes me the glass of water to drink. As I take it and feel it sliding down my throat he tells me to drink all of it.

"You'll need to be well hydrated for what's next."
Get a rule from me here.

Old 06-12-2016, 04:56 AM   #12
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Chapter Eight.

After two more glasses of water and complete silence from me, he tells me it is almost time. I look up at him, my heart hammering hard in my chest. I don't know what's going on and I'm incredibly nervous. He slides from his chair and holds out his hand to me. Swallowing hard, I take it and let him lead me through the restaurant. I can feel eyes still on me and knowing I am being watched isn't helping settle my already frazzled nerves.

He leads me upstairs and into what I assume is a large, spacious private room before telling me to remove my already flimsy clothing. My fingers fumble at my clothes, my slight shaking already very obvious to him. He smiles gently at me and takes my hands in his before murmuring softly to me,

“Do you trust me, pet?”

I nod without hesitation and he places a soft kiss on my forehead.

“Then trust me now. I am with you and you are always safe with me. Do you understand?”

Again I nod and slowly my body stops trembling allowing me to finish removing my clothes. Once naked, he guides me into the centre of the room and gently pushes me to my knees. My legs part automatically as my hands simultaneously clasp behind my back.

My eyes drop to the floor even as I sit up straight as he taught me, thrusting out my breasts in front of me. His hand caresses my cheek for a fleeting moment before he begins to walk away, telling me to stay put.

I watch from the corner of my lowered eyes as he leaves the room and resist the urge to call him back to me. I know he would never put me in any danger and I know my safety is always his top priority. Reminding myself of these facts helps calm me a little more and I slowly begin to relax.

Without warning he returns to the room, followed by the man he had me keep eye contact with earlier whilst cleaning my juices from my fingers with my mouth. I fight the urge to cover myself immediately, knowing that I am expected to remain here in this position until told otherwise.

I feel both of their eyes roam over my naked and vulnerable body and despite the nerves and my pounding heart I can feel a slight hue creeping over my cheeks as the familiar feeling of arousal washes over me.

After a few more moments of silence, I can't resist the urge any longer and raise my eyes fully to His. He smiles slightly and motions towards the stranger.

“It seems you got our friend here all worked up with your slutty display earlier.”

Instantly my cheeks flood red and my eyes dart in the opposite direction away from them both. I already know how I must have looked earlier, he doesn't need to remind me of that fact.

“It's hardly fair for you to be such a tease, is it, slut?”

Silence ensues and I realize that the question wasn't rhetorical. Mutely, I shake my head slightly.

“You were the one to get him all worked up, so it's only right he uses you for some relief.”

My eyes widen slightly as I process the meaning but I don't have time to respond before the man has himself at my mouth and is tugging down his jeans and underwear. My eyes flit back to my Master's and he nods slightly at me.

Slowly, I open my mouth and hesitantly take the stranger inside me. He seems hesitant and unsure at first, timid and gentle. Of course, He notices this immediately and says,

“Don't be shy. She doesn't need to breathe. Use her like the slut she is.”

The stranger seemed to be waiting for confirmation, as no sooner are these words uttered he is slamming hard in and out of my mouth repeatedly. I feel him hitting my gag reflex and my eyes tear up as he fucks my mouth relentlessly.

I see my Master stroking himself slowly as he watches my mouth being used so viciously and knowing that he is enjoying this causes the familiar feeling of my juices forming as I begin to become more aroused by the whole situation.

As he comes closer to me, I automatically reach out and take him in my hand even as my mouth continues to be used. I feel my pussy clenching as the waves of emotion rush over me and I lose myself in the moment.

Suddenly, the man jerks out of my mouth and without warning he sprays his seed over my face. My mouth opens automatically and I place my tongue out, as He likes me to do, and several drops land in my mouth. The rest splatters over my mouth and cheeks, drenching me in the sticky stuff.

“Look at you.” my Master murmurs. “Covered in a stranger's come, displaying yourself so shamefully like a true little whore.”

His words have the desired effect and I feel my own need rising as his words rush over me. He laughs as he sees my need becoming stronger.

“Would you like to come, little whore?” He asks.

“Yes please, Master.” I mumble, almost incoherently.

He moves away from me and my hand falls to my side as it's suddenly empty again. He stands directly in front of me before saying,

“You know what to do, slut.”
Get a rule from me here.

Last edited by IceMaiden; 06-12-2016 at 05:00 AM.
Old 06-12-2016, 05:41 AM   #13
little pet
getDare Succubus

Wow, you write very Well! It's a very exciting story to read :-)

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 06-12-2016, 03:16 PM   #14
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Chapter Nine.

I close the very small space between us, still on my knees and place myself so that my pussy is resting securely on his foot and ankle before slowly beginning to grind my pussy against him. Knowing both men are watching me, I'm too embarrassed to give it my all and make the attempt half heartedly. He pulls away from me almost immediately before leaning down to me to say,

“Seems you don't want it that badly. Maybe another time.”

I panic at the thought of my chance disappearing and mumble in response, so quietly he can barely hear me,

“I do want it, Master.”

“Then ask for it. And louder.”

My cheeks flame instantly and I open my mouth to reply, trembling over my words.

“Please may I hump your foot, Master?”

He smirks down at me and replaces his foot, leaving me to climb back on awkwardly. Knowing that if he isn't satisfied with my efforts he will remove the chance altogether I close my eyes and try to block out my humiliation as I begin to work myself faster against him.

I hear peals of laughter coming from the other man as he watches me, amused. I clench my eyes shut even tighter when I hear him commenting what a spectacle I'm making of myself and my Master agreeing with him.

I feel my juices start to pool again as I continue humping against Him and I hump faster, desperate for the release that is so close yet still seems so far away. I move my position slightly, attempting to cause more friction but it doesn't help in the slightest.

I pout as I hear Him chuckle to himself at my expense and exert myself as much as I am able to. Despite the flames covering my cheeks and knowing what I must look like, I abandon any semblance of dignity as I thrust faster.

I can feel my pussy clenching with anticipation and my hands reach out and grasp onto his leg in attempt to support myself a little more. My nails dig slightly into his skin as I feel the approaching orgasm begin to overtake me.

As I get closer to the impending orgasm he says casually,

“You've no shame, have you, little whore? Your face is full of come and you're humping desperately away at my leg like a bitch in heat. I can feel your juices pooling on me, betraying the little slut you are.”

His words overwhelm me and my breath begins to come in shorter gasps as I get closer and closer to the release I am so desperately seeking. As my thighs begin to clench, he murmurs:

“Tell me what you are, slut.”

Almost unable to talk, too consumed with the desperate need that has grown within me in the last few minutes, I somehow manage to gasp out,

“I'm yours, Master. Your slut, slave. I'm yours to do with as you want.”

“Good girl. In five...”

Again my pussy squeezes together, my body desperate for me to reach the peak. His countdown seems to be agonizingly slow, but I force myself to wait just a little longer.

“Four...three...”

I am humping with complete abandonment now. I can hear the laughter from the other man still, hear the insults he throws my way but I just don't care anymore. There's only one thing I am focused on and right now I'd do anything to get it.

“Two...one...”

He continues drawing out the countdown and I whimper softly in frustration, silently begging him to state the word I'm anxiously waiting for.

“Come, my little slut .”

As soon as the words leave his mouth I clench tightly around him, feeling my pussy squeeze and pulsate as I finally trip over the edge I've been so desperate to reach. I feel my pussy tingling and it spasms around him.

As I slowly come down from the orgasm, all of my senses return to me in a rush and my eyes drop to the floor, filled with humiliation as I think of the degrading show I have just willingly performed. And yet...yet as I think about it, I can feel myself getting wet once more.

He interrupts my thoughts when he speaks.

“Clean your juices from me, slut.”

I blush and lean forward, my tongue gently lapping at his skin where my juices pooled on him. When I am sure he is satisfied, I return to my prior position of kneeling with my legs spread and hands clasped behind me, awaiting further instructions.
Get a rule from me here.

Last edited by IceMaiden; 06-14-2016 at 09:05 AM.
Old 06-13-2016, 08:54 AM   #15
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Post
Wow, you write very Well! It's a very exciting story to read :-)

Thank you!
Get a rule from me here.

Advertisements
Kink Talk