Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-02-2016, 11:40 AM   #1
annaschmidt86

Send a message via Yahoo to annaschmidt86
Default Mrs. Bauer's dilemma - A teacher and her student

Hi, This is my first attempt to write a story that can be posted somewhere, so please be not too cruel on me for the beginning. You might also realize that english is not my native language => Any help is welcome here

It was posted in the mature section because in it's center it has a type of relationship that is not exactly legal in most countries I know of and the content might move in a direction that some people might not be too comfortable with, but to be blunt: I'm not completely sure about that yet...

The beginning of this story out of my fantasy, but clearly inspired by a scene from Californication. Don't hesitate to make suggestions of where this story might go. I have a plan but of course that can be modified

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1: The last lesson

Mrs. Bauer was eying Bettina as she was sitting right in front of her in the first row. The young girl was dressed provocatively again. Her top showing a deep cleavage of her C-Cup breasts, which looked insanely huge on her petite 1.56m tall body, and baring the midriff at the same time. 'Where do the girls these days buy such clothes?' she was asking herself. Bettina's pink bra was showing when she was bent over her desk to take notes. Walking down the aisle, Mrs. Bauer realized just how low Bettina's jeans were cut. The asscrack could clearly be seen when she was bending forward and some boys in the class and at least two of the other girls were more or less openly staring at Bettina's butt instead of concentrating on the notes on the board. Her blonde hair was tied in a pony tail, held by a black hairtie and although it was very long, her neck area and her shoulders were perfectly visible by the way she wore her hair and because of the top she had on.
Mrs. Bauer decided that she needed to talk to the girl after class today about her dress style. She herself didn't mind seeing pretty girls in daring outfits. Counting herself as lesbian with bi interests, she liked to take a look... or a second... and a third, but this here she was her job and she needed to focus. Plus the other students needed to focus and Bettina was clearly distracting quite a number of them.
Mrs. Bauer had payed some attention to this in the last days as Bettina's clothes became more and more daring. Today she needed to act. Otherwise she herself would become a mess during class and that couldn't be.
This class was the last of the day and so calling Bettina to stay wouldn't cause the young girl any trouble. She didn't have to catch the bus because she used her bicycle to get to school and back and so Mrs. Bauer spoke to her while all the students were packing their stuff “Bettina, I'd like you to stay real quick after class. We have to go over some things together.”
The young girl got wide eyes while she agreed with “Yes of course, Mrs. Bauer”. She told her two friends not to wait for her but to ride home directly instead and stayed on her place while the other students left the room. Mrs. Bauer waved a bit of her black hair back that had hung into her face and sat down at her desk patiently waiting.

As there were just the two of them left in the classroom, Bettina stood up to face her teacher and Mrs. Bauer spoke “Bettina, I understand that you young ladies these days like to dress the way you do, but I realized some changes in your style that indicate where this might go and I can't leave this unaddressed. If you continue dressing more and more provocatively every day, You will soon cause the rest of your class not learning anything here because they stare at you all the time.”
Bettina's face went beet red as she heard Mrs. Bauer's words and was quiet for a while before she gulped hard. Her eyes were telling Mrs. Bauer that the young girl was thinking hard about her next words. She gave the teen all the time she needed and didn't interrupt the process. Bettina had showed to be an excellent student since she had joined this school years ago, always performing very well and always showing eagerness to live up to the expectations of her teachers.
“I'm sorry that I have displeased you, Mrs. Bauer. I never thought about it under this point of view. Is there anything I can do to undo the trouble I have caused?”
Mrs. Bauer was a bit surprised by the wording of her answer but caught herself fast “No, Bettina. That won't be necessary. You didn't displease me. You are a very attractive young lady and I understand that you want to show this a little bit, but I wanted to talk to you before it gets out of hand. I can't make any clothing rules for you with the laws we have here in Germany, as you know of course... Unless you decide to come to school completely naked... that would change the game of course” The last part was intended to be a joke but Bettina didn't laugh. Instead she became a bit deeper red if that was possible.
Bettina took her sweet time to answer again and once more Mrs. Bauer didn't interrupt her.

“Maybe I need punishment for my unappropriate behaviour, Mrs. Bauer” the teen answered after a while. She was standing but her eyes were pointing to the floor. This answer was strange. The way she had said it was strange but Mrs. Bauer's answer was prompt:
“This won't be necessary, Bettina. You are a good student. Just think about how you appear to the rest of the world when you get dressed for school” the teacher said but Bettina insisted “Maybe... I forget. Maybe... I need something to remind myself, Mrs. Bauer”
Again, a strange answer. “I'm sure you will manage to remember, Bettina. I didn't want to hold you here forever and I have told you, what I wanted.” The talk was over. The next step would be for the teen to thank her and say goodbye but instead Bettina looked up real quick, neared her teacher's desk and shoved – oh so slowly – Mrs. Bauer's coffee mug to the edge of the table. The teacher watched in awe as she knew what was going to happen if she didn't stop the teen but she couldn't move.
Splash – the sound wasn't as loud as she had expected it but the coffee mug was broken... in pieces on the floor. What was left inside made a puddle right next to the desk. It took Mrs. Bauer some moments to recover before she asked the teen totally startled “What on earth was that? What am I gonna' do with you now?”

Bettina's eyes pointed to the floor again, as she slowly walked over to the wall, grabbed the long ruler for the black board, took the three steps back to her teacher, placed the ruler in Mrs. Bauer's immobile hands and bent over the desk, so her ass was sticking out as an ideal target. “Whatever you think is appropriate, Mrs. Bauer...”

I hope I can finish the next chapter within reasonable time. Maybe you liked the beginning. I can't promise but I'll try to speed up things soon.
annaschmidt86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 11:46 AM   #2
Axe87

Sounds interesting, are there autobiographical parts in it
Axe87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 04:05 PM   #3
annaschmidt86

Hey Axe, you are just sweet talking to me so I help you out of trouble you like to get yourself in now and then
To answer your question: No, there are no autobiographical parts in it, just my dirty mind, but to be honest... this scene has been playing for quite some time inside my head now

Chapter 2: Decisions and consequences

'What is happening here?' was the most prominent thought that ran through Patricia's brain. Never in her career as a teacher has a student offered him- or herself to her so blatantly. It had happened on rare occasions, but never so openly and in such a manner. Of course, she had never taken one of those opportunities. Neither was she very interested in those, nor did she want to risk her reputation or her job. 'This is crazy' was the second thought that came to her mind and finally 'what if someone sees this?'.
All this was going through her brain within a blink of an eye before she was on her feet and let the ruler land on Bettina's ass for the first time.

The walls of the empty room were echoing the sound and Patricia stood there in shock – what had she just done? What if someone tells the headmaster or her colleagues? Her career was over if the girl would ever tell anyone. Her career was over if someone saw or heard any of this! Her career was over NOW!
She should drop the ruler instantly and talk to the girl, make sure she was okay again and make sure she would keep all that a secret. She had to...
“Thank you, Mrs. Bauer. Maybe I should pull my jeans down a bit so I feel the consequences of my deeds better before you continue...” Those words caught Patricia completely off guard and she watched with a dry and gaping mouth as Bettina wiggled her jeans over her hips and let them slide down to her knees to expose two beautifully rounded globes that fit her body perfectly – decorated by a pink thong that left little to the imagination, suiting her bra.
WACK – the walls were echoing again. Patricia had watched her hands move to give the ruler a good swing and land it on the girl's butt. Another “Thank you, Mrs. Bauer” made it's way slowly from her ears to her brain before her hands were moving again – WACK – and again – WACK...

After fifteen blows with the ruler Patricia gained some control over herself again and looked at the whole scene. The imprints of the ruler on Bettina's ass were clearly visible. The teen had taken hold of the far edge of the table and her knuckles looked white from the force with which she had grabbed it. Looking at the girl's backside again it looked like some drops of sweat had appeared between her legs. Patricia was almost sure it was no sweat – well... not sweat alone.
The teen was gasping and Patricia's palms were sweaty. She knew her own crotch was damp – so damp, she could smell herself... or was it Bettina? Or both?
One thing was for sure, there was sex in the air right here and this girl had it bad for her... with some kinky preferences...

“Please pull your jeans up again” Patricia managed to say before she had to sit down. Her knees were shaking and she knew if she didn't sit down, they would give in within moments. She knew she had to gain control of herself and the situation again before things got out of hand even more and she would be digging the hole she was in even deeper. She had to tell Bettina how sorry she was that she lost control of herself, she had to tell her that... “Thank you for teaching me some discipline, Mrs. Bauer” were the words that shocked her again and stopped the long and complicated row of thoughts that was starting to boil in her brain.

Bettina's eyes were downcast as she stood before her English teacher and continued “I can't be sure, but I will make an educated guess about what you are thinking about now... 'there goes my job' might be going through your mind... please calm down... I won't tell anybody, this is my promise!” Patricia looked at Bettina and Bettina looked up. Their eyes met as the young girl repeated “I won't tell anyone, please trust me!”
Now it was Patricia, who took long to pick the right answer, but finally she managed to speak again
“You know that this can destroy me. There are no words to express how sorry I am and I would like to...” - “Please stop that, Mrs. Bauer!” was all it took to silence Patricia again. It was once more Bettina who continued “Imagine I had planned most of what just happened to a certain point simply because of one reason...”
Patricia's tummy was starting to ache a bit as she asked back with a husky voice “What would be that reason?” Instead of an answer, Bettina went down to her knees, neared Patricia's face with her's and kissed her – directly on the lips. First, it was gentle, then demanding and as Patricia finally gave in and kissed the teen back, it became a fully grown lover's kiss. After an eternity – or two... Patricia had lost any sense of time – they separated again and Bettina whispered “because I have been dreaming about this!”
Old 01-02-2016, 04:30 PM   #4
Axe87

Well you have to preserve, what you got :P. Nah just kidding, seriously fun to rad
Axe87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 04:57 PM   #5
annaschmidt86

Chapter 3: Evenings

Patricia / Mrs. Bauer:
Never had the few kilometers back to her apartment felt like such a long way to drive. Never had five minutes felt so long. Patricia needed a shower. Badly! And maybe a drink... Most definitely a drink!
She was a mess as she opened the door, just dropping her bag in the hall, making her way to the bathroom like a ghost, stepping into the shower and turning it on without even bothering to take off her clothes before. It took her about ten minutes under the running water to come enough to senses to start peeling the drained clothes off her body.
About 45 minutes later, a towel wrapped around her hair and nothing but a bathrobe around her body, she was feeling partly human again. She was a nervous wreck and absolutely sure she would loose her job the very next day, as her phone shook her out of her thoughts. It was a message over WhatsApp from an unknown number. With shaking hands she opened it...

Bettina:
Never had the few kilometers back to her home felt like such a long way to ride. Never had twenty minutes felt so long. Bettina needed a shower. Badly! And maybe some masturbation time... Most definitely some masturbation time!
She was a horny mess as she opened the door to her parent's house and she literally ran upstairs to throw her bag in her room. Within seconds she was naked and on her way to the bathroom. She didn't even bother putting on a bathrobe. Not today. She had no time to loose, but this shower was absolutely necessary.
About forty minutes later she was sitting on her bed, a towel still wrapped around her hair. The rest of her body was completely nude and she was a nervous wreck. What she had done today was outrageous, crazy and in no way in character for her but this had been on her mind for far too long. But what made her feel nauseous now was what she had just sent away with her phone to the number she really hoped she belonged to the person she thought it would...

Patricia:
The message read
>>Hello Mrs. Bauer,
I am completely aware of the fact that you have little reason, besides my word, to trust my promise. Hereby I'm sending you a scan of a document I signed, explaining my complete consent to everything that happened today after class as well as some pictures of me. As you will clearly see, those pictures are of such nature that they can cause me a lot of trouble and destroy my social life if they were ever leaked. I really hope that you trust me now and I clarify once more that you just made a dream of mine come true.

If you want this to be a one time thing, then it will be a one time thing. I will never loose a word about it and keep the memories of those moments.

If you want what happened today to be the starting point of something – and I think you liked it much more than you would admit in front of me – then today can be the starting point of that mentioned something.
If you decide so, maybe you want to tell me, what you find to be an appropriate style of dress for me at school. Maybe your description would be detailed and maybe you would check thoroughly whether I followed your instructions. Maybe you would have to discipline me. Maybe you would be creative. Maybe you have other plans with me...

Sincerely yours (and I mean it),

Bettina<<

And the girl had kept what she had promised in the message. The first file she had sent was a .pdf scan of the statement, followed by a full face picture of Bettina holding her picture ID next to her face, proofing her age of 18 years and showing a lot of personal information.

The next pictures were pure dynamite. On each one her face was clearly recognizable and she didn't wear a stitch of clothing. The only thing that covered her body partly was a piece of paper that she always held up, each with a different message.
The first of those pictures showed her on her knees with clothespegs on her nipples. The message on the paper said >>I like to have clothespegs on my nipples when I have been naughty<<. The second picture showed Bettina impaled on a dildo and the message said >>I like to have my holes filled because I'm such a slut<<.
It went on like that with almost twenty pictures that were now all downloaded on Patricia's phone. She couldn't believe this was really happening and sat motionless on her couch. She really tried to fight her feelings for another fifteen minutes before she picked up her phone to type an answer...
The following user says Thank You to annaschmidt86 for this post:
Old 01-03-2016, 06:20 AM   #6
annaschmidt86

Default Chapter 4: Plans to be made

Patricia:

It had taken her a lot of effort to fight back her feelings after she had seen what Bettina had sent her. She was dripping wet, she had to confess, but Bettina was her student. An admittedly very naughty student but still her student and so her answer had to be clear:

>>Bettina,
Maybe you are feeling like this could work somehow but you have to keep in mind, that I'm fifteen years older than you and we have to keep a professional relationship. I can't do things like that with you. Please understand this and do not contact me again concerning anything besides professional affairs.
Sleep well<<

Now that the message was typed and sent she felt better. What she had received let her calm down a lot. Not that she ever intended to use any of the material... the poor girl must have been unaware of the depth of what she had given Patricia, but she actually felt pretty safe afterwards. Bettina's behavior and what she had said and written didn't indicate any mean plans behind the curtain and so the messages actually did, what Bettina had in mind: Really calm Patricia down.
It wasn't long after she went to bed that she was masturbating furiously to the images in her head... all the time replaying the scene from earlier today... ending in one of the most intense orgasms Patricia has ever had...

Bettina:

The message was a little disappointment. She had thought, what happened today and the blackmail material she gave Mrs. Bauer would do it.
She had spent months tracking down her teacher's online activities, sneaking around where she went out and investigating deeply about how Mrs. Bauer's kinks... Maybe, Bettina thought, she had turned into some kind of stalker... but on the other hand... it was for a good cause, wasn't it?

She had learned that Mrs. Bauer wrote x-rated stories and posted them online on different websites. She knew, Mrs. Bauer was really into young girls... like in Bettina's age and maybe even a little bit younger... she knew, Mrs. Bauer was really into some kinky stuff – spanking and discipline were just part of it. All that was not just interesting to Bettina but she found it simply HOT!
On the downside, Bettina had also learned that Mrs. Bauer had never ever started a relationship with one of her students. She was very careful about her private life and has never let it collide with her job. Not even a bit.
This knowledge didn't stop the girl. She was intoxicated by her English teacher and she had a strong feeling that Mrs. Bauer also had it for her... at least a bit. She remembered all the conversations they had outside of class, remembered the looks Mrs. Bauer had given her... She still remembered the first time, when she realized that Mrs. Bauer was more interested in her than what a job as a teacher justified...

It was about a year ago, right after gym class. Bettina was a bit later than the others because it had been her turn to help tidying up the stuff they had used. She didn't hurry because it was her last class of the day and she took her time to reach the locker rooms. As she reached the showers, she was the only student left, which she didn't mind while she started to wash. Quickly after she had begun, she realized out of the corner of her eye that she was being watched. Without turning completely she saw that it was Mrs. Bauer, who must have come through the female teachers' locker room. The teacher just stood there and watched, brushing over her arms a bit...
Bettina wanted to step back at first, but then decided to do nothing to stop herself from being watched as she felt some jolt of pleasure between her legs... yes, she liked how she was being watched right now...
So she took her sweet time to soap up, paying some special attention to the area between her legs, her little boobs and her butt. She got into a very daring mood and closed her eyes while first brushing over her shaved pussy lips, then flicking her clit three or four times. She realized in that moment, she was horny like she had never been before and she kept her eyes closed while she started to play with her clit carefully. Not openly to her spectator, but it was clearly obvious what she was doing.
A loud gasp and the closing door of the teacher's locker room ripped Bettina out of her wild dreams. She looked around to realize the door was indeed closed and she collapsed on the spot and masturbated like a mad woman. As she came nearer to her orgasm, she couldn't keep silent anymore and moments later her screaming orgasm was echoing in the showers and the girls' locker room.
The teacher had watched her, but not a word was spoken about the incident by any of them both. What had happened simply had left some vivid memory in Bettina (and Patricia as well, although Bettina could just guess that).

Bettina knew what she wanted and she had some idea that Mrs. Bauer wouldn't be too reluctant if she would ever allow herself to relax a bit about the fact that Bettina was her student. She was 18, free to do whatever came to her mind as long as she didn't harm anyone else... More extreme measures had to be taken and so she started to pick her clothes for the next morning...

The next morning – Bettina:

It was warm for the time of the year, but still a bit chilly in the mornings and Bettina was almost regretting her choice. Plus riding a bicycle in a skirt was a bit of an adventure. Her top was almost like yesterday's, but she had decided to leave any stitch of underwear at home and so it was obvious that she either wore a very thin or no bra, because her nipples poked out in the cool morning air. The skirt was another problem because Bettina realized that it tended to be blown up by the wind while she was riding. In the end, one hand was constantly tacking her skirt to the saddle, while she had to operate her bike with her right hand only.
This was not the only thing that made her nervous all the time during her ride. The other little detail was invisible. It had been expensive but it was worth every cent it had cost. She was both appreciating as well as fearing the task she had set for herself and today and it would be pretty risky, considering of what she knew about her body.
She arrived at the school and locked her bicycle. It was maybe 200 meters more until she would enter the building and following her own rules, another adventure would begin that hopefully would bring her a little step closer to her goal, despite the little setback from last night. She entered the building and took her phone out of her bag. The connection was established and she opened the app. One little tap with her finger and there would be no going back. Her index finger curled up again and she could feel how the nervousness took hold of her. Before she had time to think about it again and chicken out, she sprawled her index finger out again, found the button and tapped on it...

Special thanks to MasterTom who went over some details with me last night and donated some of his thoughts to this story, of which you will read more soon. The rest of our conversation was also very... inspiring

Of course also thanks to all the other readers. I hope this is enjoyable so far
Old 01-03-2016, 10:03 AM   #7
BlueCookies
getDare Sweetheart

Really great story so far! Looking forward to the next few segments

Likes: Semi-public, humiliation, orgasm control/denial, bondage, body writing, nipple play, teasing, messy, toothpaste, anything creative/unique
Dislikes: Pee/poop (will do pee for punishment), pain
Limits: Bananas, too public or risky, permanent, pictures (for complete strangers), family, webcam

Ask a Cookie Anything!
My Return to getDare
Check out my list of toys here!
Cookie's PM Dares (currently active)
BlueCookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 02:15 PM   #8
annaschmidt86

Default Capter 5: Distractions

Thank you all for the nice feedback I got. Please excuse me for letting you wait for so long for the update, but I was a bit busy. I don't know how fast I will update the story in the future, but I'm setting my mind to work on it.
Suggestions and feedback of any kind are always welcome.

It was about 15 minutes left in the first lesson and Bettina was already afraid she wouldn't make it. The bluetooth controlled vibrating egg was lodged in her pussy and this was just the setting for the first lesson. In fifteen minutes there would be a break and after that, the vibrations would become a notch stronger. Taking the egg out was not an option. She had glued her pussy shut with medical glue in the morning. There was nothing she could do about that part to make it come off before she went home and use the special solvent for the glue or wait about 14 days – if she didn't want to rip her skin that was.
Turning off the cellphone wouldn't work – The app had programmed the egg for the rest of the day and the egg wouldn't take any further commands until the cycle was through. Hoping for the batteries to die soon was a ludicrous idea. She had installed new batteries in the morning before she left her house. They would hold at least until this evening.
She was chewing on her lower lip. What had she put herself into? Maybe that was a bit too extreme? Most of all, she couldn't think straight with the egg constantly buzzing right next to her g-spot. What class was she in right now? Physics? Or was it economy? She was lost and she knew it...

Four hours later:

“Bettina!... BETTINA!” The loud voice pulled her out of her efforts to fight back an orgasm once again. “What?” she asked back.
“Would you be so kind and answer my question please?” Her Chemistry teacher asked – or was it her math teacher? “I... sorry, what was the question?” Bettina asked
“Are you kidding me?” Her teacher asked back. “This is the third time in this lesson and you seem to be anywhere but here. Concentrate! What's up with you today?” - Bettina was a little shocked by the harsh voice he used. It was her chemistry teacher. She gave herself little time to think about an answer before the words spurt out of her mouth “Erm... maybe this is a bad time to ask me any questions, Sir...”
Mr. Frank was outraged as he stood up and spoke with a loud voice “I told you, this would be the last time for today. Pack your stuff and meet your homeroom teacher instantly! You will give her this note” he was scribbling something down on a form before he continued “and your inappropriate behavior will be mentioned in your file. Off you go, young lady!”
Without any further words she was shoved out of the classroom and into the hall.

Inappropriate behavior... It was the first time in her life that she got a remark in her file at school. The first time since she can remember that she did not pick up on anything her teachers presented during the day. This shocking realization cleared her mind a little and enabled her to start her way to her homeroom teacher's office. 'Step by step... now turn left' she thought...

She knocked audibly. This was serious. The thoughts of real disciplinary measures had managed to keep her out of her horny state for some minutes but as she had reached the office, she was a mess again, fighting with an orgasm 'How can I explain this... how can I focus' was running through her mind. To her big surprise, it was Mrs. Bauer who opened the door and let her in. Apparently, Mr. Maier and her were having a talk right now. Wordlessly she put the slip of paper on the desk in front of her and she concentrated on the little dots on the carpet. Unconnected thoughts ran through her brain 'I could count them... 21... 23 – 24 – 25... 28... where was I?'
Mostly unnoticed by Bettina, Patricia had taken the slip of paper from the desk and read through it, right before Mr. Maier had a chance to do so. He was busy and not very pleased with this disturbance. And so Patricia took initiative by asking “Peter, would you like me to take care of this little issue? I know your student a little, she is on one of my English classes. I'm free for the rest of the day and don't mind supporting you a bit. I see, you are drowning in administrative work.”
Mr. Maier looked up from his papers, eyed Bettina, then looked at Patricia before a smile appeared on his face and he answered “You are such a dear, Pat. I would really appreciate this” He looked at Bettina again before he said almost smiling but with a more serious look on his face “I'm sure you didn't cause any too serious trouble, right? I know you as such an exemplary student. Please go with Mrs. Bauer and do as she sais to get this little matter out of the way” and with a wave he dismissed Patricia with Bettina in tow.

Two doors further down the hall, in an empty classroom into which Patricia had pushed the girl, a flow of words entered Bettina's brain, clearly coming from her teacher... “What is up with you? Are you okay? What did you do to upset the old crow?...”
The rest was lost for Bettina, as she was beginning to shudder and slid down the wall, her legs unable to hold her body, while the orgasm ripped through her. Lucky for her, her throat was so dry that the noise she made just came out as panting noises as a bewildered Patricia watched the naughty teenager, who's body was twitching all over on the floor...
Old 01-05-2016, 03:37 PM   #9
BlaBlaBlubb
getDare Succubus

Great story and well written. Can't wait for the next chapter to continue. So please hurry and don't let us wait so long again ^^
Old 01-07-2016, 08:28 AM   #10
annaschmidt86

Default Chapter 6: Revelations

To be honest, I just had a raw sketch of this part before last night as I was working on some other parts with more effort as a friend gave his thoughts that turned out as follows in my mind.
Thank you Axe

Currently I'm reading through part 7 and 8 and I hope I can improve them a bit before they get posted here

A humming noise, steps outside a door and their echos. That must be someone walking by through the hall...
It should be warm but it feels a little chilly somehow... No, it was definitely warm... Was this a ringing sound outside? That would be totally unfamiliar here at school... Who knows what that was...

Bettina's eyelids were so heavy, but at least the ground felt soft. It felt soft? That was weird. The ground should feel hard and cold like a linoleum covered floor should feel, not warm and soft. She also realized that she was almost sitting while her legs were stretched out. That was very very weird. Her hands were resting on a surface that felt like some cloth. Feeling around with her fingers she was almost sure it felt like a pretty stiff bed linen.

Her eyes flew open and she was staring at the foot part of a hospital bed, a picture on the wall and a TV that was mounted at the ceiling. She panicked – how did she get here? Looking to her right, she saw the typical hospital nightstand with a foldout table and on the nightstand there was a clear frosted plastic bag containing something purple and, absolutely obvious if you had an idea what it could be, two small batteries. Bettina immediately realized what that was – her vibrating egg. Someone must have taken it out and disassembled it to take the batteries out of it because it wouldn't stop vibrating in it's pattern.
Her hands were flying under the blanket to her pussy. The glue was gone, it just felt a little... greasy...

Someone was hemming at the other side of the room and the person started to speak while Bettina's head was turning around “They put some balm on where the glue was. They said it should be fine, but wanted to be sure. It seems as your... erm... activities today were a bit too much for your body and so it... you could call it "shut down" for a while. They gave you a lot of relaxant, so you might feel a little weak over the next hours.”
Bettina was staring wide eyed at Mrs. Bauer as she sat on a chair in the corner of the room, her right knee above the other. Bettina didn't really know what to say but felt obligated to express something and so she tried to start with “I... you... Where am I?”
Mrs. Bauer's answer was quick “You are in the central hospital. After your little breakdown, you wouldn't come to yourself and so I called the ambulance. I was seriously worried. Here is where they brought you and I followed in my own car to keep an eye on you. My guess was, you would prefer my presence over informing your parents right ahead and after the doctor here explained that you are perfectly fine generally and just a little exhausted, I managed to convince them that I could take care of you, since I'm your teacher. I must confess that I didn't call your parents because I concluded you would prefer them not to be bothered with their daughter and her naughty deeds.”

“... thank you, Mrs. Bauer” was the first thing that came to Bettina's mind, directly followed by “I'm really sorry that I caused you so much trouble”
Mrs. Bauer was thinking for a while before she spoke again “I don't know what was on your mind, when you planned this stunt – Don't look at me like that, I know exactly what you were doing!” she had risen her voice while saying that last part because Bettina had clearly been up to an answer. Patricia continued “And I can just guess that it has to do with your, or I should say more precisely our, deeds from yesterday... The expression on your face tells me that my suspicions were right... Anyway, I had thought I had made myself clear last night. Didn't I, Bettina?”
Bettina's eyes were downcast as she was answering after some hesitation “Yes, you did, Mrs. Bauer. I'm sorry.”
Now Patricia was getting angry – what did this girl think she was? She was speaking loud and pretty harsh now “You're not sorry, Bettina! You. Are. Not! I made my point last night and you did all this to provoke a reaction from me? Are you telling me you don't know in what risk you bring me by this? What did I do to you to deserve this? Think about that!”
Bettina's eyes were tearing up as she heard Mrs. Bauer speak in the way she just did. It took her a while before she could answer again and her voice was barely more than a whisper as she started “I am sorry, Mrs. Bauer. I really didn't think it through... . That was... very selfish, Mrs. Bauer. It is just... I couldn't stop myself and I'm afraid, I might continue with stuff like I just did, even if I keep in mind how risky this is... for both of us.”
Patricia was startled by this answer and had to ask “but why?”
She saw Bettina gulping hard before she answered. If it was possible, her voice was even quieter than before. “Because of you, Mrs. Bauer.”
“What about me, Bettina?” Patricia asked, clearly curious now besides her anger that was slowly vanishing.

“Because you are who you are...” the teen continued and now Patricia had to stand up and near the bed to understand Bettina's words as the young girl went on “...and I know all about you that there is to know. I know of the stories you read. I know about the ones you write. I know of the young women you are with and I know what you do with them... I have seen you... I have seen the pictures and I know it is you”
Patricia's face went pale. She had thought the kinky part of her life would be safe. She used throw away email addresses, never showed her face on the pictures she posted. She had thought nobody could ever connect those activities with her. When she went into live action, she drove at least 100 km, just to make sure she wouldn't be seen by colleagues, students or parents of her students... In her mind she already went through the scene... getting the letter from the governmental department, explaining her expulsion as a public servant, loosing her retirement fees and having a university degree that was worth nothing outside of a school building. How did Bettina get all this information? She was almost sure, the young girl was up to blackmail her... or the little stalker was simply crazy... She had to speak something... “What do you want? Do you want money?”
Now it was Bettina who was startled before she answered “NO! Nothing like that, Mrs. Bauer. Please trust me...”
Patricia had to get this over now. She was hanging in the air and she was nervous. “Then what do you want, Bettina?”

Overwhelming silence was filling the room while Bettina hesitated to answer. She was about to make another move on her teacher. This time face to face again. She took a deep breath and said “I want to be one of your girls, Mrs. Bauer. One of those from your stories. Maybe become your favorite one over time...”
Bettina had been clamping her fingers in her upper legs while she was speaking those words and held up the pressure as she was waiting for her teacher to answer. The stress in her fingers and the little pain in her thighs was distracting her.

Old 01-07-2016, 09:09 AM   #11
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Oh my what a wonderful story just got caught up on all chapters and will continue reading every one love them.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 10:08 AM   #12
annaschmidt86

Default Chapter 7: Sealing a deal

In fact, it was just fifteen minutes, but to Bettina it felt like hours. Her teacher had literally ran out of the hospital room wordlessly. Neither did Bettina know how Patricia would react, now whether she would return. The teen raised the pressure of her hands on her thighs.

After fifteen minutes of eternity, Patricia returned, closed the door and walked over to Bettina's bed, slowly. There she stood just mere centimeters from the young girl and had her arms crossed in front of her. Another minute of silence that was pure torture for Bettina was passing before Patricia spoke:

“We have to be careful, absolutely careful. We can't let anyone know and by saying anyone I mean anyone. No best friend, no aunt who you have such a good relationship with, nobody can know. Nobody at all! Are you aware of that?”
Was Mrs. Bauer actually considering the possibility that... “Are you aware of that, Bettina?” Patricia's words crossed Bettina's thoughts again. She had to come up with the only possible answer. She had to do it fast and with all the strength she could put in her voice she said “Yes, of course, Mrs. Bauer!”

“You say you know about my stories. Have you read them?” Patricia asked in a calm voice. She had to keep herself under control, had to calm herself down. She had to go slow now.
“Yes, Mrs. Bauer. Every word, countless times” the teen answered. The answer to the next question would be really interesting. “You are aware that this gives you pretty much information about my kinks. Do you share them?”
Bettina didn't hesitate at all. She had hoped for this question. She had been working towards it, she felt worth of being asked this question now. All she had to do again was give the only answer she was able to think of: “Yes, Mrs. Bauer... All of them.”
Not that Patricia had expected any other answer after what had happened and been said yesterday and today, but she had to ask the question. What would happen next would either seal a naughty deal or result in a disaster. She just had to initiate it. “Proof it, Bettina!”

The teen was in trouble. What would her teacher expect now? Did she expect Bettina to kiss her? Give her a french kiss maybe? Do a naughty stunt? She had to act fast and without any further hesitation. She almost fell out of her bed as she tried to get up and her legs almost gave in but Mrs. Bauer didn't show any signals that she would help the girl. Out of her bed, she stood before the teacher and went down on her knees...

Four hours later in the now abandoned school building, classroom 33-A:

WACK – Bettina's ass was really burning. It was the 31st time the ruler was landing on her butt cheeks while she was writing lines on the board. 'I must not do any kinky stunts at school without Mrs. Bauer's consent.'
“Thank you, Mrs. Bauer” she said while exhaling. It was getting more and more difficult not to scream out when the ruler hit. She had tasted her first tears some time ago and the position she was in was also excruciating over time. She had to stay with her legs spread wide, her feet almost one meter apart, bent over almost 90 degrees, while she was enduring the flaps and was writing lines. To make it even more agonizing for Bettina, Patricia had explained in a calm voice that if her skirt would drop over her ass and the ruler would hit it, any lashes wouldn't count until the ruler hit her bare ass again. If she moved her feet, they would start over, so this was the second attempt because Bettina had moved at the eighteenth flap on her butt – Bettina had a ball.

Twelve flaps later the line Bettina had to write had been changed to 'I must not wear panties at school without Mrs. Bauer's consent.'
After 68 flaps the “punishment for the naughty girl” was over and
Bettina had to clean the board, so no evidence of this incident would be left in the morning and Patricia was sitting on her chair, waiting for the teen to finish up. A lot was going on in her mind, but she was surprisingly in peace with herself as she was watching the wiggling butt of the teen doing as she had been told. There was a very risky but interesting time ahead of both of them.

“I'm finished, Mrs. Bauer” Bettina said and turned around as she was done with the board. It looked spotless, maybe cleaner than it had ever been since it got installed in this room. She had done a good job...
“So you are finished... But... what is this?” Patricia had decided to play this game a little bit longer and stronger. She pointed at a little spot of old chalk on the frame of the board with a questioning but serious look on her face. Of course this was unfair, but she had an idea that the teen might want it just that way.
Bettina looked at the spot her teacher was pointing at. A trace of chalk she had overseen. Barely noticeable at all but still evidently there. It was her mistake. “I'm sorry, Mrs. Bauer. I must have overlooked it.”
“Overlooked, eh? I think you wanted to cheat” Patricia was teasing the young girl. “No, Mrs. Bauer, I swear I have just overlooked it” the teen answered. Patricia wasn't sure how well her next move would come out, but she was way too horny to stop now and Bettina had claimed to share her kinks – no time like now to find out.
"Mabe I need a reminder, so in the future I don't do such a sloppy job, Mrs. Bauer" Bettina said, looking up at her teacher with an innocent look on her face. 'This teen really wants it' was Patricias first thought and there was no need to hesitate about doing what she had intended before...

Bettina was howling into her teacher's panties on which she was chewing. After her little mistake with the leftover chalk, Patricia had slapped the teen in the face, taken off her panties and shoved them into the teen's mouth while pushing her over to the desk near a corner of the room. There, Patricia had pushed Bettina on her back, spread the teen's legs and ordered her to clamp her hands around the edges of the desk before she had started to spank the teen's pussy.
Patricia didn't leave much time between the slaps and wasn't overly careful with the strength she used. She counted 17 slaps so far and since the naughty teen didn't show any signs of real resistance and she was positively sure she would go to 25 or maybe even 30 before she would call it a day.

With slap 20, a thought crossed her mind that required instant action and so she gave the teen's pussy some rest as she stood up, dropped her knee long skirt and went over to the other side of the table. She was slowly climbing on it as she asked Bettina “You know, what I want from you now, don't you?”.
She pulled her own panties out of the teen's mouth and as her pussy was almost over the young girl's mouth, the teen exclaimed “Will you spank my pussy 'till you cum?”
Patricia really liked how this girl was thinking. "I'm disposed to accept this idea" was Patricia's answer, finding her role again after she was once again almost shocked by how agressively submissive the girl appeared. The teen didn't need any further motivation and directly started with her work as soon as Patricia lowered her pussy on Bettina's mouth. She raised her hand and drove it down between Bettina's thighs. A loud, wet slapping noise echoed through the classroom and Patricia's pussy tingled as the teen screamed into her pussy...
The following 2 users say Thank You to annaschmidt86 for this post:
Old 01-08-2016, 01:56 AM   #13
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Excellent chapter so glad I came across this story.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 05:32 PM   #14
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Such a great story. Please continue writing this.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kmacroxs for this post:
Old 01-15-2016, 10:39 AM   #15
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

I am loving this story thank you for sharing it
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MrCharcol for this post: