Old 06-22-2012, 12:42 PM   #16
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 3 The Waiting

It was a full 10 days before I had a short break. During that time I had 2 phone messages from both from Kate. Both of them whining about how horny she was and she was getting frustrated that we all were unable to cum. Since I hadn’t got Caroline’s number, I thought I would check out getdare. She looked like she was up to her naughty self on most of the threads. I finally saw one her posts that said “I can not cum my master said no.”

One thing Caroline did not know is for the last month Kate and I had an been playing a truth or dare game one night. And the last dare was Kate daring me to dare her with anything not public during her day for 2 months. Sometimes I would give her one a day, or none for a few days, than I would give her

I decided to send Kate a text and Caroline a private message. Hello Ladies, I know you are frustrated but it will be worth while. Your package will come in a few more days hope you will enjoy.

The package arrived 3 days before we were leaving. Both contained a sealed bright colored envelope that said “Tickets for sex vacation: Do not open until instructed!”
Also a small box labeled open as soon as possible. The box contained a new iphone. with a sticky note labeled “Turn On”.
On Caroline’s phone she had 2 contacts listed. Kate and Shawn.
Caroline clicked on Kates name to reveal and photo of her breast in a purple bra.
She clicked again and the phone went to a voice mail.
She than clicked on my name to reveal a photo of my self. She clicked again and called me.

Hey Sexy, I answered. I thought you might be the first to call. I don’t have but a minute and I need to give you more instructions.

Underneath the cover of the box is 2 more envelopes. Kate also has 2 on hers. You need to let her know because I may not hear from her. The envelope say 2 or 1.
You both have tasks that need to get done that day. Like 2 days before you leave and 1 day before you leave. You can not open the envelope until you wake up that morning or anytime before 6am. On the third day you both will be awoken by me calling you from this phone. You will get 2 hours notice before you need to be at the airport to the unknown destination. Slave can you relay this message to Kate correctly.

Yes I can.. Master I need to pee.

You must tell me what you are wearing right now?

I have on light blue g-string and tight jean shorts. I do not have a bra on but have a button down short sleeve shirt with buttons that shows off my breasts.

Okay perfect, I need to let you go. I want you to pee right in your panties and shorts you can not change until Kate calls you. Do it right now, I stated with a soft tone.

There was a slight silence in the phone for a brief moment.

Okay I am almost done, Caroline said.

Well, I need to go again. So make sure you follow my rules as instructed. And I will see you when after you land in 3 more days.

Day 2 envelope: I gave both girls the exact same envelopes. They contained a $100 bill and a note that read..

Instructions for today:
Use this $100 to get a manicure and pedicure done.
Today you can wear whatever you want.
Pick out a sexy light dress, tiny straps and your favorite bra and panties. This will be the only clothes you will need on the trip and what you will be wearing on the airplane. We will be shopping on the first day.
At 10:00pm the two of you may call each other for one hour. I want you to both play truth or dare for one hour. This game has no other rules other than you can not cum.

Day 1 envelope: Each girl got separate instructions.

Kate your instructions for today:
I dare you to take a photo of your panties and send it to my phone.
I dare you to text my phone every time you are peeing.
I dare you to wear your nipple clamps with the chains today all day during work.
I dare you to bring your small pocket vibrator and use it for 5 minutes in the bathroom at work after your are done leave your panties in the bathroom.
When it is time for bed you must sleep in your panties and bra that you picked out yesterday. Leave phone close by because that will be your wake-up call.

Caroline your instructions today:
When you awake you must wear a diaper. You are not allowed to change it till tonight and take laxatives today at 7:00am. Noon, and 4:00pm. You also have to drink 3 glasses of water an hour tomorrow so you will have an overflowing diaper and a bad rash come tonight. At 2:00 you need to go to the local shop and purchase this list. Large stick of round beef jerky larger the better, a banana and 1 large totsie roll.

During the day you must clean all that leaks with your tongue. You must keep this on until 10pm take a cold shower for 15 minutes. Than find a clean diaper. I want you to drink to drink one 2 liter bottle of warm clear soda before you do so insert beef jerky into your ass whole as far as it will go and put diaper on. You must leave this in until the 2 liter is empty. Now remove your jerky and eat the entire thing.

Take your banana and un-peal it. Insert it in your pussy whatever doesn’t fit just leave in you diaper. Now insert the totsie roll in your ass as far as it will go.

At this point you will need to seal your diaper tight and get ready for bed. You must lay on your back with only one sheet on. Leave phone close by because that will be your wake-up call.
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ShawnC for this post:
Old 06-22-2012, 02:07 PM   #17
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

DAMN! it's a good damn. but still. damn... like... damn... I am speechless in a sense, excited to see how it goes for them.

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

"Looking for a female to care about"
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7551050
PerfectlyImperfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 03:18 PM   #18
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectlyImperfect View Post
DAMN! it's a good damn. but still. damn... like... damn... I am speechless in a sense, excited to see how it goes for them.
Exactly, DAMN!!!

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 06:33 PM   #19
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 4 Just before the trip

Two days before the trip my phone rang just after 7:00, it was Kate.

Hello Kate!

You ass hole! You never said I was going to be your slave on this trip, Kate exclaimed.

Well that was the deal anytime I say I dare you until the end of next week.

But.... Kate started to pout.

That was the deal Kate. Now do as I say I dare you. Since I have you on the phone. Send me and Caroline a video of your first pee this morning. I dare you! I’ll see you in a couple of days. And I hung up the phone.

Two minutes later I watched as Kate sat on the toilet. Spread her pussy lips apart sent a strong jet from her hole.

On the day before the trip I received eight messages from Kate on her pee schedule through out the day.

I gave Caroline some sleep and decided to wake her up at 2:00.

She answered somewhat sleepy, Master do I need to ready for the trip?

No, you need to eat a late night snack. You did I asked correct?

Yes Master.

Alright I want you to find some boy short style panties. Than remove your diaper. I want you to eat whatever is still in you. Use your fingers to get it out.

Yes Master.

What are you eating right now?

Some of the banana, she said with her mouth full. I think I peed at least twice since I went to bed. Master there is no tootsie roll in me, the whole thing fell out.

Okay than lay your diaper on the floor and get on your knees. Do not use your hands to eat it.
I could hear he eating it through the phone. I wished I would have used skype for this instead of the phone. A moment later she was done.

Master my face is now full of banana and chocolate. Should I keep it on or wipe it off.

No leave it on and put your boy shorts on and lay down. Get some sleep before it’s time to get up and get going.

Last edited by ShawnC; 06-23-2012 at 08:28 PM.
Old 06-23-2012, 06:57 PM   #20
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 5 The Airport

I set my alarm for 7:00am I needed to wake Caroline up first. And I needed to call Kate around 8:30am.

When Caroline answered her phone you could tell she hadn’t gotten much sleep. She tried her best and said Yes Master I am ready to get up.

Alright Caroline you have a lot to do today. She you need to follow along. Understand?

Yes Master I will obey. But Master I need to go pee again, she said.

Alright you must lay on your back on your bed. Spread you legs out as far as you can like a V in the air. Hold on to the back of your knees and go in your panties on your bed. Put the phone on speaker and set it on your tummy.

She did as she was commanded and I could make out a hissing sound for a few moments. When Caroline said all done.

You have about 45 minutes to get done and on the road for you to be early for your flight. These are your instructions:
Please take a shower and use double the amount of soap you usually would. You can pick the temp this time. Make sure you clean you pussy and ass crack and hole really good. Than you must shave every area below the neck. I want your ass crack to be nice and smooth so do a good job.
When you are done, brush your teeth and comb out your hair. Than you must call me.
You have the next 40 minutes to get this done. I will be timing you. You can not be late.
Do you understand?

Yes Master!

With that I hung up the phone.

Forty-three minutes later my phone rang.

Hello my slave. How was your shower?

Very nice! I am very clean and very smooth. I know you will be very pleased, she said cheerfully.

You sound very perky for not getting much sleep. What’s up?

I just can’t wait to finally meet you and Kate ... and I was starting to get very horny when I was cleaning up my body for the trip.

Well now we need to get going so. Pick out that bra and panties and get that hot dress you were telling me about. Put the phone on speaker!

I could hear her doing something in the background and than she said all done.

Alright get the following things out on your bed. The phone, flip flops, your envelope with tickets, your drivers license and your car keys.

Got that! Now what do you want me to do? She questioned me on this.

I want you to feel a little more naked so this is all you can bring. Now get in the care and drive to the JFK airport you only have 1 hour to get there. When you get to the parking garage call me. Click.....

Forty-five minutes later, Caroline called and said okay I am here. Can I find out where we are going?

Not quite yet. You have a few more things to do. You must stand out side of your car.

I heard the car door open and she shut the door behind her.

Now take off you dress, and put it on your car.

Okay I can do it. I haven’t seen anyone in this lot since I pulled in, Caroline pointed out.
Done with that but they won’t let me in the airport like this. Now what?

Unsnap your bra and remove your panties hang them both on the rear view mirror.
You are not going to need them. Now you can put your dress back on.

I need to give Kate her wake up call now. You need to get to the Delta area and find the screen with all the current flights and call me back. But first you need to snap a photo of the bra and panties in your car and send it to me.
Okay I will talk to you soon.

I hung up and called Kate. She was already awake.
I have been waiting for you call, just laying her naked in my bed, Kate said.

I was somewhat brief with her because Caroline would be calling soon.
Take a shower and make sure you shave everything from the neck down. Put that dress on with your bra and panties. Get the following things out on your bed. The phone, flip flops, your envelope with tickets, your drivers license and your car keys.
Call me when you are done with all of this.

Okay, when do I find out where we are going?

Before I could answer Kate, Caroline was calling. I can’t let you know and Caroline is calling so just call me back when your done with what I said.

Hey Caroline you can open the envelope now.

Caroline open the envelope to reveal a $100 bill and first class tickets to Las Vegas.

Oh, my I can’t wait! Caroline said in a naughty tone.

Well you plane leaves in 60 minutes and you need to buy some reading material. Buy something somewhat naughty. Your flight is 5 hours so I will see you at the airport.

Thank you master I can’t wait!

A little while later Kate called. I apologized for being so brief.

That’s okay you had to get our slave taken care of right?, she said jokingly.

Yep now it’s your turn. I dare you to find a small purse that will only hold the contents on the bed. I gave her the exact instructions to call at the parking garage.

She had less travel time to the airport and the flight.

When she arrived at the parking lot she called just as I asked.

You need to remove your panties and bra and hang them up on your mirror and take a photo and send it to myself and Caroline.

Shawn I never agreed to this! I am going to feel totally naked my dress is see through, you could tell she was getting a little nervous.

Kate!, raising my voice slightly, I DARE YOU!

Fine she said I will do it!

Call me back when you are in the airport.

Ten minutes passed and my phone beeped. The photo showed a nude color bra and bikini style panties. Than the phone rang.
Hello Kate.

Shawn I feel really humiliated right now, she said it but I could tell from her tone she was slightly enjoying herself.

Kate, somewhat ignoring her, Open your envelope.

Your kidding right! Shawn we are going to have so much fun. Her tone completely changed.

Now you have less than 45 minutes to check in, but you have plenty of time to get on that plain. I will see you in a little less than 3 hours. I have been in Vegas for the last day. I have had to make all the arrangements for our sex vacation. So I will see you when you land.

At this point Caroline was already on her plane, so when she lands the photo of Kate’s bra and panties are the first thing she will see.

I waited about 2 hours before sending Caroline’s photo to Kate’s phone.

Last edited by ShawnC; 06-23-2012 at 08:36 PM.
Old 06-23-2012, 08:03 PM   #21
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

oo all the domino's are falling in the right spots. excited to see how planned this is, and how perfect. mwahaha, *had to evil laugh*

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

"Looking for a female to care about"
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7551050
PerfectlyImperfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 06:39 AM   #22
xxstupid15xx
getDare Sweetheart

i think you should have left her diaper
but get story keep it up

Last edited by xxstupid15xx; 06-25-2012 at 06:18 AM.
xxstupid15xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 05:43 AM   #23
aniston1510

Keep up the great work!
aniston1510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 06:22 AM   #24
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 5 The first day in Vegas

I arrived at the airport and waited for Kate’s flight to arrive first. Caroline’s was scheduled only 15 minutes later. I gave the driver a sign and on it it read Kate with a small package.

Than the phone rang. Hello Kate, I said.

Heyyy you! Whats up? Kate was in a very good mode.

How was the flight and where are you right now? I asked

Well, the flight was great to kind of easy my tension I used some of the money you bought me some drinks.

That’s right I forgot to tell you about that.

I am coming down the escalators. Where are you?

I am outside wait in the limo. Keep walking towards straight towards the main door and you will find the limo driver.

When Kate found the driver. The driver said Shawn said you must have this and wear it before getting in the car.

It was a gold necklace that read “SEXY”.

Moments latter the driver opened the door and Kate got in. She had on a light blue dress that came about knee high and the top was a low cut. But her breast is what I noticed first. Her nipples were visible through the material. And she was popping out slightly. She came right over me and kissed me with a deep passionate kiss. She grabbed my hand and stuck two of my fingers inside her pussy. She was soaking wet. We both giggled when she removed them and we both licked my fingers.

I couldn't help myself I had to touch her nipples and said, You look amazing!

At that point the phone rang. I put her on speaker.

Hey girly are you ready to have some fun in vegas? Kate spoke first.

Yes! is my Master there?

Yes I am here.
Master I need to pee. I haven’t gone since the airport.

Where are you at right now?

I am in the baggage claim area.

Walk to the big glass doors and find our limo driver. He will be holding a sign that says
“Naked Dare Girl”. He is also going to hand you a small package. Put it on before you get in the limo.

Caroline found the driver and put on the necklace that read “Slave”.

The car door opened. Caroline got in. She was wearing a white dress. The dress was very lacy and in the back it had a bunch of ties but almost had no material until a few inches above her waste. The front was a v neck style and went way down between her beautiful breast. With the necklace laying in the perfect spot.

Kate was first to speak. Caroline you look so sexy. Kate moved in also gave her a kiss on the lips. I am so horny right now. Kate moved Caroline’s dress apart to revel her pussy. I just watched and enjoyed the show. Kate slowly started to move her fingers closer when Caroline looked at me.

You could tell there was something wrong. Master I really need to pee. I might gush all over if you don’t let me go and I don’t want to not obey.

Okay, let her go Kate. I grabbed a wine class and said move forward a little and spread open your pussy lips.

I will over flow that. You should use two.

The limo was moving now, so I held the both glasses in my hand as she started to fill it to the top just before the top she cut off her flow and I moved the other one over her pussy lips. She gushed again and it wasn’t slowing. Kate grabbed one more glass.

I might not be able to stop this one you will have to be quick.

Kate and I were on our knees hovered around her legs.

I will catch what I can, Kate said.

She slipped it in the stream but a few dribbles fell on her finger. Kate switched hands and lifted her finger to Caroline’s mouth.

As Caroline sucked it off her flow went to a very slow trickle and stopped.

I grabbed the three glasses and pulled out 3 more. I filled half of the new glass with the champagne and put some of Caroline’s champagne in the second half.

Ladies I would like to make a toast. To an amazing sex, slutty, kinky and naughty vacation.

With that each of us drank the entire glass.

MORE CUMMING SOON
Old 06-25-2012, 09:34 AM   #25
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Ladies, I have many things planed for you over the next few days. I got here yesterday because I needed to get somethings ready. Sometimes I will give you a heads up of what is going to happen other times you wont know what is going on until the last minute. But first I am starving and you guys haven’t eaten and it after lunch already.

I rolled down the window and asked our driver to let us out at the front of Planet Hollywood.
When we arrived we found a little Mexican style restaurant called “Yolos”

Our host was a gorgeous female, who had a sweet voice, she was wearing tight white shorts with a tank top that was black and white trim. She had long brown hair that she wore in a small pony tail. As I followed her I noticed her butterfly tattoo the top of her shoulder. The ladies got in first in the booth and as she laid out the napkins in front of us she bent way over. Now exposing her black thong. While I was watching that out of the corner of my eye I noticed Kate looking down her shirt. The girls sat together and I sat on the other side.

My name is Lyndsay and I will be your server today. Would you guys be interested in our Mojitos they are really good?

We will take three.

Awesome what brings you to Vegas business or pleasure?

All pleasure! Kate exclaimed.

Sounds fun, I will get those drinks and you guys can pick something from out menu.

We ordered some quesadilla, pork tacos and some nachos.

So do you guys find Lyndsay attractive. I asked. Kate got a good view of her breast how did they look.

Well, I think I would like to see more, she said it without missing a beat.

Well, I got to see her nice black thong.

Lyndsay came back again and gave us 3 more mojitos. Than I asked for our bill.

I gave her a $30 tip with a note that i asked Kate.

We loved your breasts and your black thong. We are in town for the next 8 days call us if you want to have fun.
Love Shawn, Kate and Caroline.

Well we need to go shopping and since we are here lets find the closest Victoria Secret. While we were walking each girl on my sides. I gave them instructions for what will happen next.

I will give you each another $100 you are to find matching Bra and Panties for the both of you to wear. I will be giving you 1 hour. Since Kate will be in charge. She will pick what you buy. After you buy them find the nearest bathroom. Change into them. The next time I see you I want to see what you bought. The only rule is that when you change Caroline must be completely naked before putting the new attire on.

So call me when you are done.
Old 06-25-2012, 01:11 PM   #26
naked_dare_girl
getDare Sweetheart

Shawn has asked me to write down what happened when he gave control to Kate because he didn’t get to see or hear about it yet.

Chapter 5 Sub-Chapter

Shawn left Kate and I at the entrance of the Victoria Secret, with Kate holding the cash.

Make no doubt I was having problems keeping my glances to Kate discrete. She was very hot and sexy and her amazing looking nipples always seamed to tease me.

I asked did you have something in mind Kate?

Well, you work here so tell me what Shawn might like to see us in. Wait no I want to see you in something Hot and if Shawn likes it than I guess that a bonus.

We both laughed and I grabbed her hand and said follow me.

I found the Very Sexy area I pointed to that one. It was a new style Very Sex Push-up Bra it was a neon fuchsia color with a purple lace on the bottom half of the cup. And we found matching panties. What do you think?, I asked.

This is perfect lets buy this quick so I can see you naked as soon as we can, she said.

It caught be by surprise how quick she said that... she was like lets get going. The nice thing was that’s what I was thinking.

Moments later I found myself following Kate down a long hall way on the way to the bathroom. We were almost running as she was leading the way I was holding her hand.

She swung open the door and found that the bathroom had 5 stalls and no one in them.
She open the first one and pulled me in.

She locked the door and immediately our lips connected, this was only our second kiss and it was pure bliss. Her hands were running all over my body. And finally she flipped up my dress and slipped her hands in my crotch. She lightly teased it with her fingers as she continued to tongue my mouth she slowed slightly as we both were starting to increase our breathing. Than she whispered the words that shocked me...

This is my first time and I am so glad it is with you.

Wait you are saying you’ve never done anything with a girl before?

Again our lips touched and she was able to breath in me the words YESSS! In that moment she pushed to the edge of the wall and inserted two fingers in my pussy. Once in she curled her fingers up and started to move in and out at a steady pace.

Than she removed her fingers and brought them up to our mouths.

Remember, I said I was going to want to taste you first.. and with that she put her fingers and sucked my juices off.

I took of my dress and stood naked in front of her right next to the toilet.

Can I taste you? Asking permission to taste someone’s else sex juice was somewhat new for me as well. But I did not want to over step anything.

Kate lifted her dress off and put one foot on the toilet set and said Yes but get on your knees and lick me.

I obeyed just as she said and was able to smell her cunt first. She was soaked and I hadn’t touched her yet. I started at the bottom left side of her pussy lips and slowly went up to the top of her clit. She yelped softly her breath still and a fast pace. Than she grabbed the back of my head and pushed her pelvic up. Her pussy lips opened wide as soon as my nose hit them. I opened my mouth wide to engulf her wetness and started to push my tongue in. I did this for about two minutes when I heard the door open. A few more girls walked in talking loudly.

Kate pulled me up and we kissed some more. We hushed each other as we were trying to calm down. We stated embraced until the door slammed shut and you couldn’t hear anything but our heartbeats.

Finally Kate let go and put the new panties and bra on me herself. The whole time she hadn’t taken anything off. She removed her straps on her dress and let me clasp her bra. I went on my knees and put her panties on for her.

Than Kate picked up her phone and called Shawn for our next instructions.
Likes: naked dares, diapers, poop/piss, public, friends, humiliation, embarrassment masturbation, putting on a show, being a slut, and everything else that isn't in my limits

Limits: Illegal, Pics, Video Chat, Easy dares, Boring Dares.

Bra Size: 36C

PM me "obey me" followed by a command and I will do that command.

Last edited by naked_dare_girl; 06-26-2012 at 09:23 AM.
naked_dare_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 02:15 PM   #27
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

it might sound a little unlikely for someone to say they NEED more of this story, but i am approaching the level of want that is equivalent to need!!!!!!

I'm on FetLife too - ask and I will tell!
dared to perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 02:54 AM   #28
Cynor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dared to perfection View Post
it might sound a little unlikely for someone to say they NEED more of this story, but i am approaching the level of want that is equivalent to need!!!!!!
I know what you mean! This is really good.

Also, as a side note, is this really fiction? It's marked that way but man it sure doesn't read that way. If it really is fiction then great job getting all the facts together and stuff. I mean really, this is like super believable stuff.

(Read, whenever I'm ready :P)
Cynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 05:37 AM   #29
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Kate called almost an hour later.

Hey she said, where do you want us to meet you?

Well we need to find some sexy dress for you guys. We are going to eat at very nice classy dinner and see the Holly Madison show called PeepShow and I think I found the perfect place to pick out an hot outfit. I got her the details and I waited in the front of the store.

When they arrived because the colors of bra and panties they picked Caroline’s dress clearly revealed the colors. Although you could tell from Kate as well because of her straps and bra were slightly bigger than her dress.

Well I said the next time I see you I want to see what I bought. So show me?

Kate and Caroline looked at each other like crap what are we going to do now.

Kate grabbed both our hands and brought us to this little corridor between the stores. She put Caroline in the corner facing me. She whispered something I couldn’t catch to her and lifted her dress up in a bunch to her neck.

Man she looked hot, but all I mustard out was “Perfect!”

Kate dropped her hand down and said Happy Now?

Yes but your not finished. I said with a smirk.

Fine! she moved Caroline beside me and with two quick motions she lifted her dress completely off and handed it to me.

Caroline was somewhat in awe of her and said, but I din’t get to take my dress off that’s not fair.

I was trying to wait as long as possible but Kate was starting to get nervous. Once again all I could say was “Perfect Very Nice”. But as I was watching her try to get her dress back on I glanced at her crotch and her panties were slightly darker in one spot. So I had to point it out.

So you are getting a little wet after this huh?

Well yes you know I am a soaker, Kate said proudly.

Kinda looks like you guys have been playing around a little bit.

Yes we had some fun in the bathroom, Caroline said.

But he can’t know what went on, Kate pointed out.

Here is the deal. I have picked out two dresses for you both in that changing room. I asked the manager on duty to let you guys change together. I am going to stand right outside the dressing room. Go in and change but don’t let me see it until tonight. Kate I want you to pick out Caroline’s dress and Caroline you pick out hers. Once you both have picked one out, we are going to go to our room because I have some more fun planned.

The dressing room didn’t have a door but it had a small curtain. It was short I could almost see the tops of Kate’s knees. Although I couldn’t see much, I was able to hear a few things. Finally Kate spoke first, Shawn the bras we picked don’t match or fit the dresses. So you want no bra tonight and no panties.

Yep no bra or panties! So try them on without. I started as I paced slowly around.

This time I noticed to the left hand side, that the curtain was not closed all the way. I moved in closer for a better view. It was Caroline with her back facing me. I could make out her long light brown hair. Her hands were unclasping her bra and she just let it fall to the ground. I moved my eyes down her back and noticed the thong. It was riding a little low it was than that I had a great idea about how high I want that thong to go. I tried to look down more but the curtain closed a little more at the bottom.

Than I heard Caroline say well he did say no panties.

You could hear the elastic rub under her fingers as she pulled them off revealing her amazing ass crack.

Than Caroline moved out of view and I couldn’t see anything.

I waited a while longer and noticed that not a lot of noise or movement was going on.
I glanced down and found that each of there feet and legs were very close together.

Hey guys! You can’t have all of the fun without me today. Hurry up so we can go up to the room.

I could hear them both start to giggle.

A moment or two later Caroline opened the curtain followed by Kate, they both had two dress in their hands.

Caroline said We’ve got it picked out so how are going to buy this with out you see it?

I pulled out my wallet and put a $100 bill down Caroline’s bra and reached over and did the same to Kate.

Speaking at Caroline I said, Now go over to the manager and when he ask for the total pull this out of your bra and be sure he see your breast.

I moved over to Kate and looked right in her eyes and said I Dare You!
Old 06-26-2012, 06:47 AM   #30
aniston1510

It's getting better and better!
aniston1510 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk