Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 05-15-2012, 11:01 PM   #16
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 8)

One last commercial break (really, do these people know what kind of show they’re advertising on?), and the show came back for its final wrap-up. The host congratulated Holly again on her win, and then as the credits rolled, the cut to a shot of Bob getting ready to take his place for his bondage punishment. He was placed kneeling in front of a small bench, Holly was brought back (now clothed in the sweats that she started the game in) and as the picture faded to black, you saw her getting ready to give Bob the 50 swats he had to take.

An address, phone number, and email address appeared on the screen, with a voice over saying “If you would like to be a contestant on ‘War of the Sexes’ contact us at any of the following.”

I sat back, feeling a little stunned. I don’t know what surprised me more…seeing Holly again, or seeing that a show like this existed again. After clearing my head (both of them, actually), I resolved two things:

One, I was going to see Holly again.

And two, the best way to do that was to try out for the show!
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 10:50 PM   #17
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 9)

So it was time to do two things. First, I called the number from the show, and made an appointment to interview for the show.

Then I went to the Internet to do a little research. Turns out that, like the Hydra of Greek legend, when “Take Off” went away, a bunch of new shows arose to take its place! I found a dozen or more different shows, many with their own unique themes, but each with one central purpose: to get people naked, in front of an audience, and potentially thousands, or even millions of TV viewers. Some of them the goal was simply to separate you from your clothing, others, like the one I just watched (and started the process to sign up for…oh, boy!), included various kinds of forfeits for losing. A few of these really caught my interest. I figured that until I went in for my interview, I might as well check these out. Who knows, maybe I’ll try out for them too.
Old 05-17-2012, 06:37 AM   #18
wedgiegirl290
getDare Sweetheart

This is a great storg I just read it all
wedgiegirl290 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 03:34 PM   #19
insomniac

I agree. It's one of the most well written stories here. Thanks! Keep writing
insomniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 06:25 PM   #20
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

I'll be interested to hear more about the other shows

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 08:58 AM   #21
sooz

Please carry on, these stories are amazing
sooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 11:26 AM   #22
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 10)

The next new series was on the next night, and since my interview wasn’t for a few days, I decided to see how this one went. It was called “All or Nothing”.

A very attractive girl was on stage. “Hi, and welcome to All or Nothing, the show where our audience members can win cash prizes up to ten thousand dollars, and it just might cost them the shirt off their backs, and maybe a little more!” (Cue the spontaneous laughter from the audience).

“Let’s get right to the fun. Let’s have Makenzie come on up!”

A very young looking girl, 19 or 20 at most, came running up on stage. She had dark brown, almost black, curly hair, and really pretty light brown eyes. She was wearing a simple blue t shirt and jeans.

“So here is how our game works, if you’re new to the show.” (Thanks, I am!) “We have a special deck of cards here, each with a prize amount, and possibly an instruction to follow. Eight cards will be pulled from the deck. Our contestant Makenzie here may then turn over as many as she wants, earning more cash as she goes. But she must follow the directions on each card. Let’s bring out the deck.” A typical “game show” deck of cards was wheeled out on stage. Makenzie was allowed to shuffle them up a bit, and then 8 cards were selected to go up on a display, with only the backs showing.

“Okay, Makenzie, pick your first card.”

“I’ll take number 2” she called. The card was turned over. It read “$200, for your shoes”.

The hostess was saying “Okay Makenzie, you’ve won $200, but we need your shoes.” Makenzie reaches down to untie, and then remove her shoes. “Care to pick again? There’s much more money to be won.”

“Let me try number 4.” Makenzie says. The card is turned. “$5 for your shirt” Ouch!

“Sorry Makenzie. While you did win something, it will cost you that shirt.” A little reluctantly, Makenzie pulls the t shirt off, revealing a lacy black bra, and some very nice curves. The guys in the audience hooted and hollered. “Care to pick again?”

Makenzie considered, then called out “Number 5”. This one read “$2000 each, for 2”.

“That means you have to remove 2 pieces of clothing, but you get $2000 for each! But your pair of socks only counts as one.” This brought a cheer from the crowd, not only for the prize, but for the promise of more exposed skin! The socks came off easily, the Makenzie stopped to think about what she was going to lose next, finally deciding on the jeans, revealing a matching pair of panties, and some very nice looking legs.

“Care to push your luck any further, Makenzie.” The crowd cheered, trying to encourage her to continue.

“No, I don’t want to lose that $4000...or anything else!” The audience laughed.

“Can’t say I blame you, Makenzie. Congratulations on your winnings! Return to your seat, and let’s call up our next player.”

Makenzie went back down to where she was sitting, without getting her clothes back! I wondered if they would be returned after the show.

Last edited by tallguy2241; 05-18-2012 at 04:33 PM.
Old 05-19-2012, 07:34 AM   #23
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 11)

The next contestant was Scott. He seemed to be an older guy, maybe in his 40’s, but looked in reasonably good shape, with light brown hair, just starting to go gray. He was wearing a white buttoned shirt and black slacks, like he had just come in from work.

The cards were mixed and selected (I noticed that this deck had a blue back, while the others were pink. Must be a different deck for each gender). Scott’s first card was $500, for socks.

“Well Scott, to get at your socks, you’ll need to take off your shoes too. And once something is taken off, it’s ours, so it looks like we get your shoes for free.” Off came his socks and shoes. “Pick again?”

His next card was $1000. There was no other instruction. “Well, Scott. Looks like you got some free money there!” The crowd cheered and applauded.

Scott chose again, but this time he wasn’t so lucky. “Everything but your underwear, $20 each.” Off came his shirt and slacks, showing plain white briefs. Scott was pitching a pretty good sized tent, which he took great lengths (as it were) to hide. “That’s $1540. Want to try again?”

“No thanks!” Scott was quick to say. With a polite applause from the audience, he quickly returned to his seat.
Old 05-19-2012, 08:44 AM   #24
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

hot very nice I can't wait for more
lovaboitoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 10:41 AM   #25
guit4

i can't either!!

Likes: cross dressing, femdom, light anal, humiliation, being a cam slave, pics, chatroulette/omegle, outdoor dares, driving dares

Punishments: cum eating, pee drinking, heavy anal, pain

Hard limit: heavy public, extreme pain, diapers, poop, denial, messy

I have a bikini, a dress, lipstick, and household items

KIK: guit4

Exposed here
https://www.exxxpose.me/post/?id=584489
guit4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 06:39 PM   #26
Lucy89

Love the story so far. Thanks for sharing it with us
Signiture dare: I deserve corner time, pm me and tell me what to do/ what to wear/ how long to stay there for being so naughty
Lucy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 06:41 AM   #27
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

i'm wondering what game he will try for!

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Old 05-20-2012, 07:27 AM   #28
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 12)

The next contestant called on stage was a girl named Daphne. She couldn’t have been more than 18, a tiny Hispanic girl, no more than five feet tall. Her dark hair was pinned up, and she was wearing a loose fitting black blouse and black pants that clung closely to her legs. The cards (pink again, so I was pretty sure now the cards were gender specific) were prepared and set up, and Daphne made her first choice “Number 3”.

$50 for the shirt. Daphne looked a little disappointed in the amount, but made a sexy little show of unbuttoning her blouse and letting it drop to the stage. She had on a purple bikini top on, and got some appreciative responses from the guys. “Try again?” the hostess asked.

“I came to play!” Daphne said, and picked card 6. It read “Nothing”. Mixed sounds of cheering and dismay came from the audience.

“Sorry Daphne” the hostess said. “But you’re leaving here tonight with nothing. That means we get the rest of your clothes too.” Daphne nodded her head, covered her face with her hands in embarrassment, then proceeded to slowly take off her shoes, then her socks. She again covered her face. “Come on Daphne, we need the rest.” With great reluctance, she unbuttoned her pants, and slid them off her legs, showing a black thong. The audience clapped and shouted their approval.

Finally she untied her top, and slid down the thong, revealing a nice perky pair of tits and a nicely trimmed bush. “Give it up for Daphne, everyone.” The crowd did, but she once more buried her face in her hands, and went running from the stage back to her seat.

The hostess said “As always, all of the clothing we get will be donated to charity. Thanks again for watching.” Well, I guess they don’t get their clothes back! I wonder what happens with the contestants after the show. Guess there’s only one way to find out…I was going to have to try out for this one too. I took down the contact information that came on after the credits.
Old 05-20-2012, 04:12 PM   #29
masterwolf

could you put someone named john in the story?
masterwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 09:46 AM   #30
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

I like the 'ther is only one way to find out' bit

Advertisements
Kink Talk