Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 07-16-2016, 09:33 PM   #1
jesswrites

Female Kate's Mistress [LESBIAN]

FEEDBACK APPRECIATED

On almost every aspect, Kate was just a plain, average girl. She had mousey brown hair and blue eyes. She was slim, with perky (but not voluptuous) breasts and a rounded ass. She was pretty, but not so much that people would often turn heads that way. Just another person walking down the street, it seemed - apart from one thing.

She was home alone for half an hour before she knew that her Mistress would walk through the door, and in that time, she had a lot to get done. She wanted to make herself look perfect, so that their time together would get off to a good start. Her Mistress hardly worked, being rich from her parents, but she had been away for 2 weeks on a cruise, and their time together now seemed, to Kate, more valuable than anything in the world.

She hurriedly stripped out of her workout gear and let her hair loose from her ponytail. As her hair cascaded down her naked shoulders she stepped into the shower of their pristine apartment, and made short work of washing her hair, face and body. she paid particular attention to the area between her legs, wanting herself to look perfect for when her mistress came home.

She wrapped her hair in a towel, sprayed on some perfume and put on her makeup, adding a nude lip and dark smokey eyes. She knew her Mistress loved when she put on makeup, and payed particular attention to getting it perfect. 'I know you're my little slut either way', she remembered her saying, 'but when you wear makeup, you just look so much more...fuckable'.

By the time she finished she had a precious 5 minutes to get changed. She folded back up her towel, put her makeup in her 'room' - a small repurposed walk-in wardrobe off to the side of her Mistress' bedroom, and fished around in her draw for her Mistress' favourite outfit.

When she found it, she scrambled into it quickly; the black thong, strappy black bra and of course, still wearing her small diamond necklace. She had brought the necklace herself and pledged to always wear it as a symbol of her dedication to her Mistress. By the time she had fit everything nicely, she heard they key turning into the lock and ran down the hall to greet her Mistress.

As she stepped through the door, Kate was already on her knees in front of her - legs spread and her ass resting on her heels. her hands were resting on the floor between her legs, giving her an ample cleavage. As much as she wanted to run up and embrace her gorgeous Mistress, she exercised self-control the way she knew her Mistress would want her to.

Her Mistress stepped gracefully into the room, her black curls bouncing off her chest and her dark brown eyes surveying the perfect, clean room. Her eyes finally settled on Kate, and despite her trying to disguise it, a small smile flickered on her lips.

"Good afternoon my little slut, I take it you had a good two weeks?"

Kate was not allowed to masturbate the whole time that her Mistress was away, and at the sight of her now, a wet patch began to grow steadily between her legs. She kept her tits pushed forward, almost tumbling out of her bra as she answered

"Not at all Mistress. I missed you so much, it was torture- but thank you for asking someone as worthless as me"

She looked upon her slave compassionately, studying her cleavage, her eager eyes, and her tumbling brown hair. "Appropriate answer" she conceded, and leaned out of the door slightly before dragging in her large suitcase that she packed for her cruise. She looked at the suitcase and then back at her slave, before taking a few steps forward, crouching down and running a finger down the curve of Kate's breast. Kate's breathing quickened noticeably, and she leant forward more, in anticipation.

"I suppose the unpacking can wait", murmured her Mistress, pushing her left tit out of the cup of her bra and pinching her nipple gently.
jesswrites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2016, 09:47 PM   #2
Bdsmmsdb
Account Banned

Great start to a great story

Toys and Sissy Clothes

PM Dares

Likes, Dislikes and Limits
Kik: bdsmmsdb123
Every time I get a pm I must slap my balls 10 times hard

IF YOU SEE A SPELLING OR GRAMMAR MISTAKE IN ANYTHING THAT I WRITE FEEL FREE TO SEND A PUNISHMENT

Please Control My Orgasms!!
Bdsmmsdb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 12:16 AM   #3
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Good start indeed. Please continue. Can't wait to see what's in store.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 01:34 PM   #4
jesswrites

Female Story Change

Hey readers,

To anyone interested in this story, I've just moved it into the Truth or Dare Stories section. After rereading the guidelines, it's advised users to only put their content in here if they believe that it shows majorly offensive scenes, like rape or drugging. I don't plan for any of that to be in my story so I've just restarted the thread in the Truth or Dare Stories section to be safe. There will be sex and some pain that Kate will experience (I have a mental outline already), but I don't plan to make the characters rape/be raped or anything like that.

It's under the same title and I'll upload all the updates from there

Link: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=268823

Thanks
Jess x

Last edited by jesswrites; 07-17-2016 at 02:04 PM.
jesswrites is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, dom, female, lesbian, slave