Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-16-2014, 04:52 AM   #1
Avce

Send a message via MSN to Avce
Default My big break

I decided I wanted to be an actor. Acting classes were not for me. I couldn't wait that long. I was convinced there had to be another way in. There had to be a way a good looking guy like me could break into show business. Other guys might have more talent and ability but I had ambition and determination. All I had to do was get lucky and seize the chance when it presented itself.

My chance came quite unexpectedly. I was in a bar and I got talking to an older guy about my dream. It turned out he was a film producer. I couldn't believe it. We chatted for a while and got on like a house on fire. I'm straight but I got the feeling he kinda had the hots for me. This could be my lucky break and I was determined not to let it go. No matter what the cost.

I didn't want to ask directly so I waited until he made the move. I knew what was coming. He leaned closer and whispered to me 'you know, I could get you a part in a movie. Depending in how much you wanted it?' He placed his hand on my knee and started to move it slowly up the inside of my leg.
I looked straight in his eyes and told him I would do anything. He smiled and said 'wait for me in the gents toilets. First cubicle on the left'

Without saying another word I stood up, turned and headed towards the toilets. I could see a bulge starting to form in the front if his trousers. If never done anything like this before. I was so nervous my legs were shaking. The toilets were filthy but I didn't mind. This was the first step on my journey as an actor. I had to do the best I could to impress this guy. My future career depended on it. I Ickes my self in the first cubicle on the left and waited for the director. I'd not asked exactly what he was expecting from me. Did he want me just to pull him off? Then it struck me. What if he wanted to fuck me in the ass? I don't think I'd be able to do that! I sat down on the toilet and my whole body quivered nervously. I started to wish it was just a blow job he wanted. Even though I'd not done that before either.

As these thoughts raced through my mind I heard the door open and footsteps on the floor. I got ready to open the cubicle door for the director. Instead he went into the cubicle next to me. It was then I noticed a small hole in the panel dividing the two cubicles. I heard the sound of flies unzipping on the other side and then a smooth, erect penis appeared through the hole. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and took the penis in my mouth.

I'd never given a blow job before and I started out quite clumsily. A couple of times I accidentally took it too deep in my mouth and it almost made me sick. After a while I got into a good rhythm going, moving my mouth faster and faster over his saliva covered cock. He came quite unexpectedly and shot his warm load straight down the back if my throat. I swallowed every drop of his salty cum without thinking. Only afterwards it occurred to me that I could have spat it out.

I sat back down on the toilet exhausted and a little confused. It had all happened so quickly I had not really had time to think about it. It was quite a thrill and I must say I found it all quite exhilarating. This act was going to launch my career and it was pretty painless, kinda fun even. The cock disappeared back through the hole and I heard the director open his cubicle door and leave the toilets.

I waited a while, straightened my clothes and returned to the bar. I could see the director sitting in the same seat he was before. I walked over to him and sat down next to him with a smile.

'What are you doing here?' He said a surprised look on his face 'I told you to wait in the toilet?'

'But...' I stammered.

'I've just finished my drink and was about to come in'

I didn't know what to say.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I was spun around. In front of me was a terrifying woman. She wore a dirty stained dress and her make up was smeared over her face.

'I saw what you did' she screamed at me. 'You might have done all the work but I still want my money'

'What money?' I stammered.

'Don't try and kid me' she snarled. 'He's my best paying customer. He slides the money under the cubicle wall. It's not there now, I've checked'

Thoughts of horror filled my head as I slowly realised what had happened.

'I don't care if you have it or not I still want my money' she said again.

The director laughed. 'Looks like you've got a debt to pay off'

The whore led me back in the toilets and into the same cubicle.

'Okay, you wait here.' She instructed me. 'I'll send someone in. Make sure you get the money this time.'

Soon I heard footsteps outside and someone enter the cubicle next to me. The sound of unzipping then a monstrous thick cock appeared through the hole. It was dirty and it stank. Not at all like the last penis.

Let's get this over with quickly I thought then I can get back to the bar before the director leaves.

I sucked as well as I could to make him cum quickly. Washing his sweaty penis with my saliva. He jerked as he came and his penis fell out of my mouth. His got cum landed on my face and some on my shirt.

The penis disappeared back through the hole. I expectantly looked down to the gap under the partition wall. Sure enough a note fluttered under the gap into my cubicle.

As I picked it up I heard the man leave the toilets. I looked at the note. Only £5? Was that all she charged?

'I'll take that' said the whore. That's your first step to paying off your debt. 'That customer you stole from me, I call him the professor. He's one of my special customers. He pays me £100 a go. Looks like you'll be in here a little while longer.
Avce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 08:46 AM   #2
Avce

That was the longest night if my life. I never knew cocks came in such different shapes and sizes. One by one the whore brought them in and I sucked them off through the hole in the cubicle wall. As the five pound notes came fluttering underneath I collected them up and handed them over to the whore. I had to suck off 20 men to repay my debt. It felt like a lot more. I lost count after a while but luckily the whore was there to keep count for me and she told me when the last cock came my way.

I was exhausted. I'd swallowed most of the cum but some had dripped down onto my shirt and trousers. The whore was most impressed by my performance that night. We'd struck up something of a friendship. She sat in the cubicle with me some times while I was taking shaft after shaft deep in my mouth and offered advice and encouragement.

She offered to clean the cum stains off my clothes and I sat in the cubicle naked and we talked as she rinsed my shirt and trousers in the toilet basin. 'Do you think any of the men knew it was me and not you sucking them off?' I asked

'Oh yes' she replied I'm pretty sure a lot of them did. One guy even came back for seconds.'

I tried to remember if I'd seen the same cock more than once but they started to blur into one.

'So how long have you been doing this?' I asked. There was not a reply. I could still hear the running tap but not the whore.

'Are you there?' I asked nervously. No reply.

I opened the cubicle door to look out. The whore was gone. So were my shirt and trousers! The whore had vanished with my clothes. All that was left of her was her dirty stained dress hung over the other cubicle door.

I couldn't believe it. In my trousers was my wallet with all my bank cards, my id, my phone and my house keys! I slumped back into the cubicle and onto the floor. What ever was I going to do.

Then I saw it. There was a small crumpled piece of paper behind the toilet. I reached round for it and unfolded it. It was a five pound note with a scrawled letter that said 'that was the best blowjob ever. Come and see me at my house and I'll treat you like a really lady. You deserve better than this. Signed The Professor. Under that was an address. The professor's house. It was very near the bar.

Had that been there the whole time? It looked like the professor did pay. And it looks like he paid no more than everyone else. I was furious with the whore for tricking me like that!

I was time for me to leave. I had to wear the whore's dress. I couldn't go out into the bar naked. I hoped the director was still there

As I stepped out of the toilets I swear half the men in the bar turned round and winked at me. The batman called me over.

'Your friend left you this' he handed me a note.

When you're finished blowing everyone in the pub come and see me. It said. I recognised the address. It was a tube ride away but at least I had £5 to pay for it.

What should I do? Persue my dream and follow the director. That would mean going on the tube in this filthy dress.

The professor lived nearby. Perhaps I could ask him for help.

Or should I call it quits and go home. I'd have to walk through the park to get there. I don't have my keys either so I'd have to try and break in.

I really can't decide what to do

I'm looking for a kind but demanding master
Old 08-16-2014, 11:47 PM   #3
Avce

I couldn't face going on the tube dressed like this and the walk through the park seemed too risky.

I decided to chance the professors house. It was just round the corner and I could probably get there without being seen. Hopefully he would be kind enough to let me clean up and maybe even lend me a change of clothes.

The professor lived in a beautiful old house. One of the grandest in the area. I slowly made my way up the steps and gently knocked on the door.

It was opened by a well dressed man with greying hair. Perched on the top of his nose where a pair of thick spectacles.

'Aha, you came!' He exclaimed 'do come in'

He turned and walked down the hall

'Im sorry, I think...' I began.

'Please don't apologise' he interrupted. 'Please come in, it's cold outside'

He disappeared through a doorway as I stood confused on the front step. It was indeed cold outside. I followed him into the house with a feeling I was getting myself into trouble again.

'How many times have I asked you to leave that filthy toilet and come and stay here with me?' Asked the professor.

'Erm, I really can't stay...' I began.

'I understand.' Said the professor 'but you will stay for just one dance with me tonight and I will give you enough money to keep you from selling yourself in that bar. £1000 should be sufficient?'

This was an offer I couldn't refuse. £1000 just for a dance? He was obviously too blind to realise I wasn't the whore. I'm sure I could keep the pretence up for long enough to get the money and get out of here.

'First relax and take a bath. I have some new clothes for you to wear.'

The professor led me to a marble clad bathroom. He was obviously loaded. He'd never miss £1000. On a footstool lay my new clothes. Some beautiful old fashioned silk underwear with stockings and suspenders. Hanging next to it was an elaborate ball gown.

I was so pleased to take a bath. I was filthy from squatting in that pub toilet all night. I still had cum caked on my face and hair.

I decided to throw myself into the role. I was an actor after all. I shaved my legs. The professor had even left makeup for me to wear.

As I put on the clothes I was surprised how good the stockings felt against my shaved legs. I out on the rest of the underwear, stuffing my bra with tissue paper. I put on the dress and walked out of the bathroom to find the professor.

As he helped me zip up my dress he said. 'You look beautiful. A real lady. Now, let me take you to the bedroom.'

'The bedroom?' I stammered ' I thought we were going to dance?'

'Don't be coy, my petal' the professor said 'you know as well as I do what I mean when I say dance. We've spoken about it often enough'

I couldn't believe what I'd let myself in for. Why had I been so greedy? I started to think if a way out but the professor was already leading me to the bedroom. I was so surprised I could hardly think.

Been he found out I was a man he'd be furious! Perhaps there was a way I could rescue this and still get the money.

As soon as we were in the bedroom I flung myself on the bed and buried my face in the pillows. I pushed my ass high up in the air.

I lifted my petticoats up and squealed 'take me now professor!'

The professor did not need asking twice. With one hand I pulled my cock and balls out of the way and with the other I guided the professors now rock had cock into my ass.

I don't know why but I started to find this quite erotic. This was the first time I'd had anything up my ass, let alone another mans cock. Maybe it was the feeling if the stockings against my legs. Maybe it was the thought if all that money.

This was all a little too much for the professor and after a few thrusts he sounded like he was ready to come.

'Harder please professor' I begged. I knew this would finish him off sooner.

Just then he loss ended the grip he had on my ass and moved one of his hands around to my front. Before I could do anything I felt him grab onto cock.

He was clearly as surprised as I was. He stopped thrusting and stammered 'but... Your a...'

Then something came over him. His entire body convulsed and he came inside me. He seemed to cum for ever. I'm not quite sure what set him off. Maybe he was too far along to stop. Maybe something inside him quite likes the idea if fucking a man dressed as a woman.

He rolled off me and soon his expression of bliss turned into anger.

'You phoney!' He shouted. 'Get out of here before I set the dogs on you'

I didn't stop to see if he did have dogs or not. I ran straight out of the house without looking back.

It was only when I stopped running I realised I was still wearing the dress. I tried to reach around to undo the zip on my back but I couldn't.

Oh no. What am I going to do now I thought.

I could feel the old mans cum sliding out if my ass into my panties

Old 10-03-2014, 11:09 AM   #4
Avce

Does anyone want to see any more of this? Where to go? Back home or should I try and find the director?

Old 10-03-2014, 06:51 PM   #5
embarassme

go in more detail about clothing and how he got the dress etc just don't rush it

PM me SLUT and I will crossdress and cum on myself in public.

Any Truthss I get by PM you ask I have to ansewer them no matter what! Within reason

limits: pic and cam

Clothing Available!
WARDROBE DARE

IM A SISSY SLUT
embarassme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 03:27 PM   #6
welshdresser
Distinguished Member

loved the story. what next i wonder?

:S Dislikes: Durations longer than 3 hours (other than chastity), public humiliation, public crossdressing, scat in mouth

Limits: messy, social suicide, illegal, scat eating

Try giving someone a dare you think they might secretly like :-), they might return the favour
welshdresser is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk