Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-12-2014, 03:31 PM   #1
soundlyspanked1993

Default Day of Spanking in the Park

Here's the way this works, this story is open ended. Everyone who reads gets to add to it. Please be specific and make sure you read at least this first post before adding to it.

You are walking in a park when you come across a young girl sitting on a park bench. You notice a strange array of materials on the bench beside her. She has a ruler, a wooden spoon, a spatula, and a hairbrush. She has a note on a large piece of poster-board next to her. When you approach her to read it, you notice that the girl is handcuffed, but loosely so she can still use her hands, and she is tied to the bench so that she can walk around, but not leave the area. It looks as though she can walk as far back as the tree behind her with the whippy branches. The note reads as follows:

My name is Kelly. I am 21 years old, but lately I've been acting like a spoiled brat. I've let my room become so messy its a fire hazard, I dont listen to my parents, and I'm rude and disrespectful even though they are kind enough to allow me to live with them rent free while I am in college. Because I seem to be acting like a child, they have decided to treat me like one. They say when I was young, spankings were the only thing that got me to behave, but they believe I need a big wake up call. They have tied me to this bench for the day and require that I allow any passers by to teach me a lesson I so desperately need to learn. The picked this bench because the tree behind me has great branches to use as switches. You may use any of the implements beside me and you may give me as long and hard a lesson as you deem necessary. The only requirement is that if you decide I do not deserve the covering of my jeans or boxers for my spanking, that you allow me to keep my thong on. I hate the thong, but I have been required to wear it so as to give you the opportunity to give me a bare bottom spanking if that is what you think I need. I am wearing flip flops and a belt for you to use if you wish. Also, if you decide I need to sit bare bottomed on the bench for a while to think about my actions, my parents request that you remain with me and allow me to re-dress before you leave. Please teach me the lesson I so desperately need to learn. My parents will be coming three times today to give me especially hard spankings and my meals, but I am not permitted to stand unless being spanked. They say that sitting on a freshly spanked bottom is part of the punishment. I am required to answer any questions you have and if you feel that I answer disrespectfully in any way, I have bars of soap and bottles of water in the bag under the bench. I sincerely hope that I never have to go through this punishment again, but for now, it is what I deserve. Please tell me what you would like for me to do now.
~ Kelly
soundlyspanked1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 06:44 AM   #2
Isabel1994

I love this. keep righting.

I'd love to be spanked in public by a stranger
Old 08-13-2014, 08:24 AM   #3
soundlyspanked1993

I'm stuck. I can only seem to write from the perspective of the submissive. Everyone is welcome to add to the story and it can be communal.
soundlyspanked1993 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
public, punishment, spank, spanking, spanks