Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-04-2013, 07:07 PM   #16
UnsureUser

Darn, I guess with that many guys I figured it would go gay sooner or later. Oh well
UnsureUser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 04:08 PM   #17
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Please dont turn it gay!! Keep it going..

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 08:18 AM   #18
Cole

Make it a bi night
Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 09:43 AM   #19
memnoch55

Send a message via Yahoo to memnoch55

I didn't think that you would be able to keep up the pace of posting. But loving the story so far. Keep it up.
memnoch55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 09:34 PM   #20
dickface

I really like this story; can't wait for more!

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 11:55 AM   #21
Shadowice
getDare Addict

excellent story, although could of gone without the last chapter myself lol

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 12:03 AM   #22
deltavoyager

Please keep this going! I really wanna see what happens when he returns the panties!

Likes and Limits

PM Dares

I love when girls humiliate me and my small penis, feel free to do so anytime
deltavoyager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 01:43 AM   #23
uzaho

Uggh. I've been far too busy lately. A lack of motivation hasn't helped anything either. But I thank you all for your interest and support. I really do appreciate it!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Chapter 6

Short shallow breathing was the only sound that overcame the tense stillness. With every passing minute the room grew warmer. The lone girl was observed by multiple pairs of eyes. They stared intently at her every movement, their gaze unrelenting.

Her body was on display. The eyes peering at her in the dim lighting had brought her heart to pound in her chest incessantly. Kneeling on the coffee table, she writhed her nude body giving them as raunchy of a display as she could muster from her petite form.

Her brother and her crush stood directly in front of her, stripping from their clothes.

“Go on. Do it...” she dared.

She saw their hands cross before they grabbed at each other’s underwear. They squeezed the other’s shaft through their clothing. Her amazement put her stomach in knots. She wanted this so badly.

Laughter forced her eyes open. She was met only by disappointment as she stared across her empty room. There were indeed many pairs of eyes on her, but the cold unwavering gaze from her stuffed animals wasn’t nearly as stimulating as the look Cayden and Kyle had given her when faced with her naked body.

Her animals didn't know what they were missing.

Screams and laughter from the living room had interrupted Becky’s self pleasure. Her head turned slowly toward her door. She didn’t normally do this sort of thing while her brother was home, let alone all of his friends, but the events so far this evening had gotten her so excited that she simply couldn’t help herself. She needed some sort of release. And seeing her brother get so turned on by her body had definitely excited her. Maybe it was just the taboo of it all but it had pushed her arousal higher than ever.

She caught her breath a moment, looking out onto her room from her bed. Becky sat back on the sheets, her hand at rest against her puffy pussy lips. She drew her fingers up her naked body, dancing from her wet lips over her pelvis, to her navel, to her nipples, exploring her bare skin as she recovered her stamina.

Becky never would have even contemplated putting herself on display for Kyle like that. She wasn’t interested in him. She had wanted Cayden. Sure, she and her friends had teased Kyle before but that was all innocent fun. Letting him explore her with his eyes in the hallway was so much naughtier. She had half expected him to push her or laugh at her or anything besides what he did. But she saw the bulge in his underpants. Even if he were to deny it, she knew that he liked what he saw. And she liked the fact that he liked it.

Becky pulled herself forward before flopping to one side and over one edge of her bed. She pulled a body pillow up off the floor. It was really little more than an extra long pillow than a form fitting body pillow. But it was her favorite.

She spun her body around and placed the pillow across the middle of the bed. With a grin on her face and a joyful bounce she kicked one leg out and straddled the pillow eagerly. It had been a while since she had last indulged in this.

Her small butt wiggled from side to side as she spread her legs wider across her bed and pressed her pussy further into the pillow. The luxurious silky fabric of the pillowcase drying her soft outer lips felt cleansing and inviting but quickly coaxed more wetness out of her.

Leaning her body over the pillow she grabbed hold of it with both hands. Her wiggling gave way to a smooth rhythmic grinding, her pelvis rolling back and forth over a small section of the fabric. Her mouth opened. Her eyes rolled back before they shut. Her head dropped downward.

This. This is what she wanted.

With every stroke of her hairless slit against the pillow a little more of her juices escaped, lubricating her lips and encouraging her to quicken her pace. Her breathing grew shallow and her body quivered. But Becky was holding back. She wanted to enjoy this.

The living room came into view again. Becky lowered herself onto Cayden, the older boy laying on the floor in only his boxers. She felt a soft bulge beneath her as she came in contact with the thin fabric that covered his privates. Grabbing each of his shoulders she steadied herself and rocked her pelvis. Becky smiled as she watched him squirm beneath her.

Tossing her hair behind her head she confidently surveyed the room. Some of the other boys had their hands in their pants, unable to contain themselves. All of the boys were clothed with the exception of Kyle. He was still in his white briefs and the front of his tight underwear was growing ever tighter by the second. She stared seductively at her brother, running a hand across her chest and down her flat stomach, teasing him from a distance. She even winked and blew him a kiss. He grinned in response and grabbed at his cock through his underpants, squeezing and rubbing with anticipation.

The thought made Becky bite her lip.

Dissatisfied with the lack of response from her mount, she grabbed Cayden’s hand and pressed it against her bare torso. She guided his hand across her skin, squeezing her mostly flat chest, teasing her nipples and exploring her thin frame.

Lifting herself off Cayden she dipped her fingers downward. After a short gasp she returned to her lips with a small sample. She tasted better than ever today, almost sweet. She almost wished she could eat out her own pussy just to get a better taste.

She slammed herself onto Cayden again, grinding feverishly and with purpose. His fingers clawed at the carpet. His mouth opened but no words escaped. His frustrated expression pushed her further. She sat up straight and gyrated her hips, allowing her hands to roam while her wet lips continued to molest the fabric beneath her.

Becky’s hands shot up to her head and pulled at her hair, quickly placing Mitch there with a fistful of her crimson locks. Her fingers traveled down her neck and meandered across her body. The boys were now exploring her. Her hips bucked harder. She moaned. But there was another noise that she couldn’t place.

Becky looked around her to realize the boys had vanished.

That noise again. A sharp tapping.

She looked down again at Cayden. His expression was now blank but his mouth began to open.

“Becky?”

Strange. He sounded just like Kyle...

Becky opened her eyes at the sound of her bedroom door closing.

Kyle stood at the door wide-eyed as Becky, completely naked, sat facing her brother groping herself while her legs were forced apart by her body pillow.

“AAHHH!” After a few awkward seconds Becky reacted. She grabbed at her nude flesh and rolled forward off the pillow, stumbling off the bed and down to her brothers feet.

Why towards him?

Becky scrambled backwards and pulled herself up using the bed, all the while trying to cover her nudity. She briefly tried to pull her blankets off the bed for protection but their edges were all tucked securely under the mattress.

Thanks mom.

Finally, she yanked the body pillow off the bed and held it lengthwise in front of her. She spun around to face her brother’s gaze.

“What are you DOING!” Becky said angrily.

“Umm... well what are YOU doing?” replied Kyle in kind. He motioned toward a wet spot facing him on the front of the pillow.

Becky looked down only to be mortified by the evidence. She fumbled with the pillow, spinning it around and flashing her brother once more.

“...none of your business!” She struggled to find an excuse, especially as her juices pressed against her stomach. “It’s... it’s my room... and I can do whatever I want to!”

“Yeah, well it’s our house, so I can go wherever I want to!”

“No you-” It wasn’t until then that Becky noticed. “Why are you wearing my panties!?”

One of Kyle’s hands was held firmly against the front of Becky’s panties attempting to hold back his looming erection. If it wasn’t for his hand in the way the flowery pattern barely covering his pelvis would have been more obvious. But in reality his hand was doing nothing to keep his dick down. If anything was working it was fear.

He sighed. “Okay. Look. There’s a bet.... a dare. I just...” The words couldn’t come out.

“Just what?” Becky was interested now.

“We, I mean... you have to undress me.”

Becky didn’t respond. It was all weird to process. Standing naked in front of her brother covered only by a pillow. Her brother standing before her in only her panties asking her to undress him. Even if she hadn’t been trying to rub one out only moments earlier the sexual tension would have been just as high. Having just brought herself to the edge of orgasm made this situation all the more uncomfortable.

“Why?”

“Because Mitch is a dick. It wasn’t supposed to be... he changed it at the last minute. Listen, I’ll owe you, okay? I’ll do whatever you want. I don’t care. I’m just trying to save myself some embarrassment. I guess it’s all ironic or something, but I just really need-”

“Yes.”

Kyle blinked. “What?”

“I’ll do it.” Becky replied.

“Oh. Okay.” He shifted awkwardly. After a few seconds he turned away. “Umm... can you not look... when you do it?”

Becky knew what he meant. She paused. “Deal. But I get to do it how I want to.”

“Umm..." Trepidation filled Kyle's voice. "Whatever. I guess.”

Becky waited a few seconds to make sure he wasn’t about to turn around on her. Satisfied, she placed her pillow on her bed and walked the few steps to her brother.

“GAH!”

Becky giggled as she grabbed his ass causing Kyle to jump and twist. “What the hell?” he said looking behind him.

“Hey!” Becky exclaimed, slamming her body into Kyle’s back, placing her hands low on his stomach. It was weird having her naked body pressed into her brother’s bare back but she couldn’t help but be turned on by the contact. The small wet spot her stomach was now rubbing into his back was also helping with that. “You.... can’t look either. Okay?”

She could feel as Kyle swallowed tensely. “...kay.”

Even with his compliance Becky couldn’t bring herself to push away from her brother’s body. Her smaller breasts and pointing nipples pressed into Kyle’s back. In her mind that counted as the first boy who had ever touched her there. So she couldn’t just pull away from him when he would likely be gone in mere moments. She needed to savor the moment.

Instead her hands moved downward, jerky and unsure of themselves. She quickly found the thin waistband of her panties and ran her fingers along the fabric's edge. But Becky could not suppress her dirty mind. The first thing she wondered was how a boy’s crotch would feel through her panties. She had ran her hand across her pantie-clad mound countless times. But what would a boy feel like?

The waistband felt really low on him so she gave it a pull. If she was going to explore then she wanted everything to be in its proper place. But she encountered brief resistance to her tugging before the panties gave way. Now she was even more curious what was happening down there.

She pushed her hands downward over the fabric expecting to feel a bump or a bulge of some kind. Instead she found the fabric was being pushed to one side. Within another inch of travel she then found protruding skin. She grabbed onto it expecting to have found her brother’s leg. As she slid down its length, away from his body, it dawned on her.

This is my brother’s penis.

She paused. The realization was exhilarating and terrifying all at once. But she was still holding it!

She opened her hand. The shaft bobbed in her palm. Her heart beating, her pussy tingling, she grabbed it again with a light squeeze. It was so hard.

Unexpectedly, Becky felt Kyle’s hand brush her thigh. It moved backward over her skin and up onto her small butt. She could feel the nervousness in his touch as he squeezed her ass in turn.

Not a word was spoken nor a movement made. The two of them stood in an anxious embrace, witnessed only by the dead eyes of teddy bears, both of them too uncertain to explore each other any further. Becky arguably had the more enviable position, her hand still resting on her brother’s cock. He was clearly excited. His heart was beating loud enough for her to hear it. But she felt his pulse before she had heard it; in the palm of her hand as his shaft throbbed with every heartbeat.

Kyle made an involuntary thrust with his hips, forcing his sister’s hand down his shaft. This sudden movement bucked Becky out of her head and back to reality. Her naked body was pressed against her brother. Her fingers were tightly wrapped around his penis. He was grabbing her ass.

What were they doing?

She let go and pulled away. Kyle quickly followed suit and brought his hands to his sides. Still wanting to live up to their agreement, Becky grabbed the back of the panties and gave them a swift tug downward only to see them move barely off of his ass. She pulled them up in confusion, then reached around and stretched the front of the panties over his boner. After a second tug the panties dropped quickly down his legs.

As soon as they were on the floor Kyle stepped out of them and left the room.

Shivers ran up and down Becky’s exposed body. What had just happened? It all had felt so wrong and yet she was so turned on by it. Did brothers and sisters do this sort of thing? He had let her do it too. But what did that mean? Maybe nothing. His dick was so hard. But it was just innocent curiosity, wasn’t it? She could barely recall the last time she saw his dick, but she didn’t remember it looking anything like it had just felt.

Her thoughts were again interrupted by Kyle opening her door. He poked his head inside, stealing a few more glances of his sister’s delicate features and fair skin.

“Thanks.”

He closed the door behind him.

Becky was overcome with emotion. Elation, arousal, confusion, euphoria... Never would she have imagined that the first cock she held in her hand would be Kyle’s. Not even in her wildest of dreams. And yet, impossibly, it had just happened.

If she were to manage to get any sleep at all she knew one thing for certain: her dreams would be filled with thoughts of her brother.

Sweet dreams...

Last edited by uzaho; 04-18-2013 at 08:22 AM.
uzaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:51 AM   #24
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

wow, great chapter. shame you are so busy with other things... i do hope you continue this.

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 06:52 AM   #25
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Glad to see another installment uzaho. I got confused at the beginning and thought you had missed a chapter before I realized what was going on. I hope that you still continue this whenever you get the chance.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 09:54 AM   #26
uzaho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komodo Jones View Post
Glad to see another installment uzaho. I got confused at the beginning and thought you had missed a chapter before I realized what was going on. I hope that you still continue this whenever you get the chance.
I felt it was the best way to convey Becky getting lost in her own imagination. I think it worked well!

I should have some free time this weekend. It would be nice to push this along a little further, and at least deal with what inspired this whole story in the first place!
Old 04-22-2013, 04:31 AM   #27
Tadario

Oh I was so looking forward to seeing what would happen to the group this weekend, however I fully understand that you are busy with RL stuff.

Nice little twist with the dream state that Becky was in

Keep up the good work and don't let us hanging on the edge
Tadario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 08:54 PM   #28
dickface

Another great update, literally cannot wait for more. Literally.

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 09:28 PM   #29
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzaho View Post
I should have some free time this weekend. It would be nice to push this along a little further, and at least deal with what inspired this whole story in the first place!
can't wait, really looking forward to the continuation

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 01:44 AM   #30
uzaho

Chapter 7

Among a sea of horny thoughts and blindingly lustful fantasies, Becky barely managed to hear the turn of the handle and the creak of door hinges.

Her hand stopped its rubbing and her head whipped toward the disturbance, eyes wide with fear. It could be her brother again. Or it could be their mom. She was so glad she had turned off the light.

Too afraid to move with the prospect of being caught by her mom to weigh her options Becky simply went limp. Her arms flopped away to her sides, legs still splayed at awkward angles. Even sweaty and naked on her bed, playing possum seemed like the better alternative to scrambling for cover and risk having to explain why she was up so late.

She dared not risk identifying the intruder as they would be able to see she was still awake and her gamble at playing innocent and unconscious would be for naught. Instead she closed her eyes and tried to steady her heavy breathing as she focused on the rustling sounds of a person entering her room.

But then came what she didn’t expect.

They closed the door behind them.

Were they still inside? They had definitely entered. Maybe they had they left already. Maybe it was mom just checking on her. No. Someone was still here. She could almost feel their presence. Becky’s self imposed blindness now terrified her.

The silence was the damning part. She could have been all alone and not even known it. Or there could be a stranger in her room planning to do... who knows what. The only thing she could hear was the ringing in her ears and her struggles to calm her raspy breaths.

Maybe she had imagined it. She had been laying there for some time since her brother left. Her mind had been a flurry of sexual thoughts. Perhaps this was some sort of rape fantasy being played out by her subconscious. She hadn’t seen any light coming from the door. Maybe she imagined the sounds. Why would someone be moving around in the dark? She still didn’t want to get caught.

I’ll just count to ten first.

One.

Two.

Thr-

Her skin tightened and tickled as someone breathed over her stomach. It took every bit of restraint she had to not react.

Someone was here. And it clearly wasn’t mom.

That breath hitting her bare torso illuminated how vulnerable she was. It was like a radar blip, exposing the room behind her closed eyes. Someone’s face was inches away from her completely nude form, sprawled on top of her bed sheets. Her legs were spread wide exposing her sex to the darkness. Her arms had overzealously shot away from her body as if to disassociate themselves from their crime. Her pose was more that of the chalk outline of a murder victim than of a young girl peacefully sleeping. Almost every aspect of her appearance betrayed and incriminated her but she couldn’t possibly move now that she knew someone was not only in the room but standing right next to her.

It had to be one of the boys. A prank or a dare or something. But they couldn’t have expected to find her like this. Unless it was Kyle. But she doubted that even he would want to risk waking her in such a compromising position.

The warm breaths slowly traversed up and down the length of her body. Every bit of air hitting her was jarring but as the seconds passed she began to relax, growing confident from her self control. But there was more than that. The idea of one of the boys sneaking into her room and inspecting her sweaty, spread, naked body was turning her on and stirring her imagination.

Becky couldn’t help but quiver when her wet pussy was cooled by a sharp breath from her spectator. Her eyelids tightened. One hand pressed down into the bedding. She was forced to hold her own breath until the tingling wave of pleasure subsided. Being deprived of most of her senses only heightened the others. It was if a tongue had suddenly lashed out at her clit and lips. But she did keep her composure.

When the second breath hit her pussy she handled it much better. The third breath was even expected and almost unexciting. But the fourth breath made her heart quicken. The fifth made her tremble with anticipation.

They were intently staring at her pussy.

Becky’s mind wandered as the breaths collided rhythmically with her sex. She thought of her wetness glistening in the pale light from her window. Of more and more detail coming into focus for her intruder as their eyes adjusted to the dark. They would be able to see past her parted lips to the soft, sopping, pale pink folds between them. Maybe they could run a finger along her lips to collect her juices before entering her.

She heard a zipper.

Her imagination had carried her away before she could notice the breathing had stopped. But the rustling of clothing next to her brought her back to reality.

It didn’t last for very long though. It had sounded like a pair of jeans but they hadn’t taken them off. What could they be doing?

Then she heard it. The faint gentle fapping.

They were jerking off!

Becky was a bit shocked but her arousal shot up instantly. She loved the fact that someone was getting off to the sight of her body. Her vagina pulsated, squeezing some of the juices from her tight hole.

Her imagination may have been active before but it was racing now.

Were they going to do anything to her? Were they going to cum? Would they cum on her body? What did that even mean? She had only heard stories from other girls and most of them didn’t sound fun. She didn’t want him to pee on her. But what else would happen?

She had to look.

Becky rallied every ounce of courage. This could expose her. She might be turned into the pervert. Who would let someone knowingly do this right next to them? Someone who wanted it to happen. But it didn’t matter any more. She couldn’t hold back forever.

She peeked for only a second. Half a second even. A mere fraction. But that was all she needed.

It was Cayden!

Her crush was standing next to her naked prone form. And he was masturbating!

Becky’s lips curled upwards into a wicked smile.

She was so thankful it was Cayden. He could do anything he wanted to her. She wouldn’t stop him. He could fondle her nipples and grope at her slit. He could mount her fully and take her virginity from her. She wouldn’t resist. And if him cumming meant peeing all over her then she hoped he soaked her from head to toe.

“fuck”

Becky held her breath. Had she said that out loud?

Cayden was now moving away from her. Did he see her peek? Had she scared him away?

No. Cayden had said that. But he wasn’t startled. Or at least he wasn’t moving toward the door.

Hearing the dresser drawer slide open was comforting; just knowing that he hadn’t left her. But now what was he doing?

After a few seconds the drawer closed and another one opened.

Cayden was looking for something. But what?

Knowing his attention was drawn elsewhere, Becky opened her eyes and lifted her head just enough to survey the room and get her first proper look at Cayden. Even in the darkness she could see his pants were down to his knees. His silhouette of his hard cock bobbed in the air in front of him. It was a bit mesmerizing. But why was he was rummaging around in her dresser? And in her panty drawer?

A few more seconds went by but he didn’t close the drawer. It looked like he was inspecting her panties. As if they were what he was looking for.

But this didn’t sit so well with Becky. She wanted his attention. He shouldn’t want panties. He should want to get into her panties.

As time continued to pass she grew increasingly frustrated. It was one thing to masturbate to her naked body and entirely another to masturbate to her clothing!

She needed to put a stop to this.

Clenching her fists she pushed off with one hand and rolled her way off the bed. Her legs to plant her feet on the ground. With minimal effort she leapt over to her door and flicked the light switch.

The searing light was blinding at first. Becky brought a hand up to shield her eyes. Cayden stumbled backward away from the dresser, panties in hand.

As they both adjusted to the light Cayden began to scramble, dropping the panties in his hand and desperately pulling at his pants.

“Stop!” Becky called out, taking a step toward him.

Cayden froze. He looked up but didn’t speak. All he could do was stare back at her.

Becky shook her head.

He could have done anything he wanted to me and chose my panties over me? What a loser.

She dramatically planted her hands on her hips, accentuating her mostly nonexistent figure.

“And what exactly are you doing here?”

Cayden looked away and swallowed hard. His eyes glanced back and forth at Becky stealing long looks. She could cover herself but she wanted to tease him now. To show him what he could have had and what she didn’t want to give him now.

“I... umm... I’m looking for some panties.”

Becky shook her head again.

“But what are you doing!”

She gestured to his crotch. He started to pull at his pants again.

“Stop that!” Becky said sternly. “Did I say you could move?”

“...no.”

“Yeah! That’s right! So what were you doing?”

Cayden’s dick still stood at attention, pointing straight at Becky.

“I was... well, jerking off.”

“In my room?”

“Um...” Cayden took a long pause. “Why are you naked?”

Becky realized how hot her face was when she began to blush even further. She was trying to punish him with her body but she didn’t know if she was really in control of this situation. She was just as distracted by his privates as he was hers. And he might just be playing along to get a better look at her. Afterall, he clearly already liked what he’d seen.

“I mean you weren’t sleeping,” he continued. “Unless you always sleep on top of your covers.”

“Are you finished yet?”

“...yes.”

“No, you’re not.”

Cayden met her gaze and raised an eyebrow.

“What?”

Becky pointed. “You still have a boner. So you’re not done, right?” Her tone was almost more inquisitive than accusatory. He may have been staring at her chest and crotch, but she was doing much of the same to him.

“Oh. Yeah... I guess.”

Becky tilted her head upward and feigned a look of disinterest while still sizing up his stiff member.

“Well then you should finish.”

She watched as his dick bounced happily at the suggestion. He looked around nervously, realizing she was serious. Becky, just as anxious, bit her lip and searched his expression for his answer.

“You want me to just... cum on your carpet?”

Becky tossed a lock of her red hair back over her shoulder. She shuffled her feet and widened her stance, trying her best to look as bored and indignant as possible.

“If you like my panties so much then use them. I don’t care.”

Cayden’s indecisiveness made Becky even more nervous. She kept chewing at her lip. One arm crept up her body so that her hand could grab at her other arm. Her wide stance suggested confidence that wasn’t there.

Without another word, Cayden knelt down and picked up a pair of panties he had dropped. He stood up and sighed before wrapping his other hand around his cock. He pumped slowly at first, looking around the room awkwardly. But as his gaze settled back on the young naked girl across the room from him his movements quickened and his actions became sincere.

Becky’s eyes were now locked on these actions, all pretenses of authority now gone. His hand slid up and down the long shaft so smoothly and effortlessly. And he was long. As far as Becky was concerned anyway. This was the first time she had seen a boy’s hard cock let alone one being jerked off. Sure she had felt her brother’s earlier but that had lacked context as well as sight. That was more like sticking your hand into a bag or a box not knowing what you might feel. This on the other hand was captivating. And it was making Becky extremely horny again.

She slowly stepped forward and to the side, moving her way toward the end of her bed and finding a better angle to watch Cayden’s stroking.

She sat cautiously on the edge of her bed. Only a few feet separated the two of them. From her new vantage point Becky could now see that the tip of Cayden’s cock was being coated in precum. She could easily relate that with her own personal lubricant and parted her legs a bit to compare.

Cayden shifted his weight causing his pants and boxers to drop down to his ankles. He stopped masturbating just long enough to reach down and free his feet from his clothing. When he pulled his hand away Becky could finally see the thin hair covering his balls and the veins running along the length of his shaft. She didn’t know if she liked the hair, but his dick definitely looked manly. It was straight and solid and even intimidating. She had thought her brother had felt big, even without any frame of reference, but seeing Cayden’s penis stick out and away from his body so far was scary. How was that supposed to fit inside of her?

Becky was now idly rubbing her slit as Cayden stepped out of his pants. He quickly took notice of this and got back to work on his own sex, gripping the base of his cock with panties in hand while he furiously pumped his shaft.

She noticed his increase in enthusiasm and with a naughty smile widened her legs further to give him a better view.

That alone nearly sent Cayden over the edge. He tried to hold back. He wanted to watch her. They were both focused on each other’s pleasure, wanting the other person to get off just as much as themselves.

But Cayden couldn’t last long. Feeling his balls tense up he slid Becky’s blue panties up to the tip of his shaft. The instant they made contact with his head he blew his load. Moaning in orgasm, he shot multiple ropey streams of cum into the inside of her underwear. There were ten to fifteen seconds of darkness when his eyes rolled back into his head and he panted along with the release of every spurt of cum.

Upon opening his eyes he saw Becky kneeling on the floor in front of him. A look of amazement was on her face as she looked over every inch of his still throbbing cock and the white substance that had just shot out of it.

Cayden was almost proud of the mess he had made of her panties. His jizz had quickly soaked through the thin fabric and fully covered the inside of its crotch. But his pride turned to confusion when he looked down at the empty floor.

“Uh... where are my pants?”

“I’m keeping them.” Becky said it coldly. She didn’t even look away from his penis.

“That’s not-”

“You can wear your panties!” She looked up at him in excitement, but this was more at the memory she had of her brother than the prospect of seeing Cayden in them.

“My panties?”

“Well they’re yours now. I don’t want them!” Her face cringed in mock disgust.

“Hey. Just give me my pants back. Even just my boxers.”

Becky stood up and crossed her arms. “No. And if you aren’t leaving my room wearing those panties in the next minute I’ll go tell everyone what you were doing in here.”

His shoulders drooped while his dick quickly shrinked. The amount of trouble he could get into all because of Luc’s stupid idea really wasn’t worth it.

He pulled at the edges of the panties and adjusted the small leg holes. They may not even fit him.

“And you have to wear them backwards!” Becky giggled a bit when she said this. Cayden looked up at her strangely cheerful expression and unintentionally scanned her nakedness again. Too much more of that and he definitely wouldn’t fit in her panties.

He turned the underwear around and quickly stepped into them. He hiked them up his legs forcefully to prevent him from thinking about what he was doing. The warm spunk coating the crack of his ass erased any thought of Becky’s nudity from his mind. As the crotch of the fabric came to rest against his asshole his entire body cringed. He should have just came into his hand or something. This was worse than almost any other outcome he could have imagined.

With some of the jizz beginning to run down his legs, Cayden waddled his way out of the room. Becky giggled seeing her intruder spent and humiliated. And extremely uncomfortable to say the least.

Before closing the door behind him, Cayden looked back at Becky. She did feel a little bad for him. She really didn’t have to do all this. But even though she could forgive him she didn’t know if she could look at him at the same way anymore. He wasn’t nearly as interesting to her now. He had been little more than a sexual object but seeing him a very personal and vulnerable act, even given the sexual nature of it, seemed to change things. She had lost her interest and he had lost his chance.

But it didn’t matter. There were five other boys out there right now, hormones and all. If she needed another cock to become infatuated with she could certainly find one. And it was then that she thought about the first cock she had held in her hand only a short while ago. Becky smiled to herself. She was glad it was her brother’s. Cayden might become a funny story to tell during Truth or Dare, but holding her brother’s cock had been something special. And, she hoped, only the start of more to come.

Advertisements
Kink Talk