Old 09-30-2012, 11:45 AM   #1
Thank you rachie

Default Slave Island

This is my first story here! Please tell me how you like it and make sure to send me all of your comments and suggestions! This first part is pretty long, but the chapters will be shorter in the future. Hope you like it!

Part 1: The Beginning

“Woo hoo!” Nick cheered as his favorite basketball team scored the game-winning goal. It was a typical Monday afternoon for Nick. Unlike most men his age who were working at 2:00 on a Monday, Nick had never worked a day in his life. His father, a wealthy businessman, had recently died, leaving Nick with the family penthouse in New York and enough money to last him a lifetime. Now, Nick spent most of his time doing whatever he wanted. This was usually playing video games alone. However, Nick actually had something to do today. He was going to play poker with his friends Sam, Jessica, and Mark later today.

Nick’s poker games were usually pretty intense. Sam, Nick, Jessica, and Mark had been best friends since they were kids, and nothing was off-limits at their poker games. The group had done everything from strip poker, to sexual truth or dare. The group was so close that Nick, Sam, and Mark had all dated Jessica at one point or another in the last 10 years. Currently, Sam and Jessica were together.

At about 4:15, Nick left his house to go to the game. The location of the poker games rotated from house to house, and this game was supposed to be at Mark’s place. Since Mark only lived a few blocks away, Nick was happy walking instead of getting his limo to pick him up.

When Nick arrived a few minutes later, everyone else was already there. He walked into the large apartment smiling, and he noticed that everyone had been in a whispered conversation before he walked in. They all looked happy, but deep in thought.

“Hey guys! What were you talking about?” Nick asked.

“Oh, nothing really. Just talking about how we wanted to play some sexy truth or dare instead of poker tonight.” Sam responded quickly.

“Oh. Sounds good.” Nick responded, even though he really didn’t believe them. He knew these people well enough to know when they were up to something.

“You’re late!” Jessica yelled, changing the subject. Nick looked at the clock on the wall. 4:32.

“I’m just two minutes late. Calm down.” Nick replied, smiling. “You guys ready to play?”

“You know it!” said Mark, “Since it is my house, I get to go first. Um...truth or dare Sam?”

“I’ll start slowly, I guess. Truth”

“Well I’ll start with a big one. When was the last time you and Jess had sex?” Mark asked, grinning.

“That’s not hard! Last night at my place.” Sam smiled.

“It’s the truth!” Jessica added.

“Ok. Very nice.” Mark said, “It’s your turn, Sam.”

“Jess truth or dare?” Sam asked his girlfriend.

“Truth.”

“Have you had sex with everyone at this table before?”

“Yes, I have had sex with all of you at least once. I lost my virginity to Nick when I was 16 actually.” Jess replied confidently.

“I remember that night very well actually.” Nick said.

“That was fun!” Said Jessica, “Ok, my turn! Nick, truth or dare?”

“I will go with truth.”

“Um... that last girl you dated. Wasn't her name Isabella or something? Anyway, who was better in bed? Me or her?” Jessica asked.

“You definitely!” Replied Nick, grinning. This was already turning out to be one great night so far.

Likes: masturbation, shower, pain, private humiliation, spanking, CBT

Limits: Totally-public, permanent, family/social suicide

Check out my story, Slave Island!

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...432#post790432
Thank you rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Thank you rachie for this post:
Old 09-30-2012, 11:46 AM   #2
vafancoulo13

I like the start! keep it up!
vafancoulo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 08:08 PM   #3
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

Looks to have great potential! Can't Waite for the island part
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 05:28 PM   #4
Thank you rachie

Default Part 2: The Game Continues

Thank you all for your comments and suggestions! I have recieved a ton of PMs and they are awsome! Please keep them coming! Here is Part 2! (Please note that I won't usually come out with new parts this quickly. My goal is to post a new part every week.)

Part 2: The Game Continues

“All right. My turn!” Nick smiled. “Truth or dare Jess?”

“Me again? Fine. Truth I guess.”

“Ok. Out of Mark, Sam, and I, who has the biggest dick and who is the best in bed?” Nick asked.

“That’s two truths.” Mark said.

“It’s fine. I’ll answer both.” Jess smilied. “Fuck. Well Nick, you have the biggest dick, and I guess you’re the best in bed too.”

“Really? No!” Mark and Sam shouted at the same time. They had both seen Nick naked many times and they knew that his 10 inch dick was slightly bigger than both of theirs, but they were shocked that Jess thought that he was the best in bed.

“Come on Jess!” Sam said, “We’re dating.”

“I’m sorry Sam, but it’s true. Nick’s pretty damn good.”

“Haha. I knew it guys!” Nick exclaimed happily. “And thank you Jess.”

“No problem Nick! Well, I guess it’s my turn. Truth or dare Sam?” Jessica asked.

“Well, I’ll be brave and choose dare.” Sam grumbled, still mad that his girlfriend had chosen Nick over him.

“Nice! Give me a strip tease right now.” Jess said.

“Easy!” Sam finally smiled as he began taking off his clothes for Jess. For the next five minutes, Nick and Mark watched as Sam began stripping for Jessica. Soon, Sam was fully naked, and his 8 inch package was fully hard.

“That was awesome!” Said Jess, kissing the now naked Sam.

“My turn!” Exclaimed Sam, “Truth or Dare Nick?”

“Oh gosh. Are you still mad at me?” Nick asked, “Well I’ll just choose truth then.”

“Boring! I think, after this, we all have to choose dare.” Mark said.

“ Agreed” Sam said, looking at Nick, “Ok, here is your truth, Nick. Have you ever jerked off or had in a public place before? If so, where?”

“When I was in middle and high school, I used to jerk off in the bathrooms all the time.” Replied Nick, “And I’ve fucked people in restaurant bathrooms before. And one time I had sex in a park. I guess that’s about it.”

“Wow, that’s a lot.” Jess said.

“Yeah. My turn! Mark, your turn for a dare!” Nick said smiling, “Ok. Sam already stripped, now it’s your turn. Give him a strip tease.”

“Seriously?!?! Gross man!” Both Nick and Sam replied.

“This should be fun!” Laughed Jess. Eager to get it over with, Mark quickly stripped for Sam, while Jess and Nick cheered. He was soon naked and his 9 inch dick was exposed.

“Very nice.” Nick joked.

“I’ll get you back for that Nick. Ok Jess, stand on the table and strip for us.”

“I’ve been waiting for this!” Jess laughed while climbing up onto the table. For the next 10 minutes, all three men at the table got to watch as Jessica revealed her gorgeous 34 D Tits and her wet pussy. Jess had a hot body and all of the men were very hard by the time she got done.

“Wow.” Nick said quietly.

“You’ve all seen me naked before guys, there’s no need to stare!” Said Jess jokingly. “My turn! Nick, I think you need to give Mark over there some attention. Strip for him!”

“Very original.” Said Nick.

“Haha! Payback!” Laughed Sam, “Thanks Jess!”

“Just get this over with.” said Mark. Soon, the last clothed member of the group was stripping for his best friend.

“Ok now that that’s over, it’s my turn!” Said Nick, returning to his seat naked, “I have a question for all of you. What were you really talking about when I walked in?” Jess, Sam, and Mark looked at each other, not sure if they should answer the question.

“Well I guess we can tell you.” Sam finally spoke up. “We aren’t really supposed to tell anyone about this, but -

To Be Continued!

Coming soon - Part 3: Answers

“Well I guess we can tell you.” Sam finally spoke up. “We aren’t really supposed to tell anyone about this, but there is this island.”

For the next 20 minutes, the group told Nick about a mysterious vacation spot they had found somewhere in the Pacific Ocean. The very different thing about this island was that it is full of slaves!

So that is a little sneak preview of part 3! As you can see, the whole slave thing starts soon! What did you guys think of part 2?

Last edited by Thank you rachie; 10-02-2012 at 05:38 PM.
Old 10-02-2012, 07:11 PM   #5
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

Great addition looking forward to reading the next chapter
Old 10-07-2012, 02:38 PM   #6
Thank you rachie

Default Part 3: Answers

Please keep the PMs with suggestions and comments coming! It really inspires me to continue! Just to warn you guys, I have a really busy week so it may be a while before Part 4 comes out. So here is part 3!

Part 3: Answers

“Well I guess we can tell you.” Sam finally spoke up. “We aren’t really supposed to tell anyone about this, but there is this island.”

“Continue” Said Nick impatiently.

For the next 20 minutes, the group told Nick about a mysterious vacation spot they had found somewhere in the Pacific Ocean. It was very private, and only a few hundred people outside of the island knew about it.

The very different thing about this island was that it is full of slaves. For a few million dollars, you could buy a membership to this island and come whenever you want. The island was basically a resort where you could get a slave anytime you wanted. Everyone pretty much was nude the whole time and people had sex everywhere. The resort also had a ton of sexual activities and games for you to do.

“Um. Wow.” Nick said slowly. He was still confused and slightly shocked by what he had just heard. “Are you serious?”

“Yeah.” Jess replied.

“Remember when we were all supposed to go on vacation together, but you got sick and couldn’t come? That’s when we found this island.” Mark added.

“So there’s pretty much all of these slaves that you can do anything you want with?” Nick asked.

“Pretty much. You can rape them, beat them, fuck them, anything. They are trained to please you as much as possible.” Sam said. “What do you think?”

Nick paused for a moment before a huge grin broke out on his face. “When can I go?” Jessica, Mark, and Sam all laughed and the group quickly made plans to go next week. They would fly out on Nick’s private plane and stay for two weeks.

“So... anyone want to continue our game?” Mark asked after the group was done planning.

“Definitely! It was just getting good!” Replied Sam.

“Whose turn is it? Nick asked his question to everybody.” Jessica asked the group. Everybody just shook their heads. “Well I’ll go then. I choose Mark! You can either suck on my toes for one minute or give Nick a blow job!”

“Easy decision!” Laughed Mark while climbing under the table. “You know how much I hate toes, but it’s better than giving Nick a blow job!” For the next minute, Mark sucked on Jessica’s small toes while Nick and Sam watched and cheered. When the minute was up, Mark climbed out from under the table.

“My turn. I want to dare Nick.” Mark smiled. “I dare you to let Jess sit on your face. You have to clean out her ass with your tongue!”

“That’s not bad! Jess has a very hot ass!” Nick smiled. He laid down on the table and Jess soon climbed on his face. Nick quickly began to lick out his former girlfriend’s ass.

“When does he get to stop?” Jess asked, obviously enjoying what Nick was doing.

“When you say so.” Mark responded. After a few minutes of pleasure, Jess was finally satisfied and she climbed off of Nick.

“That was fun!”

“Ok, my turn! I think I will dare Sam. He hasn’t done anything in awhile!” Nick said with an evil grin on his face. “I dare you go downstairs naked and ask the front desk person for an extra towel.”

“WHAT?!?!” Sam screamed. He was not looking forward to doing something this public. Mark lived on the top floor of his apartment building and this dare would involve walking to the end off the hall, riding down 25 floors in the elevator, and walking through the busy lobby to talk to the desk person.

Both Mark and Jessica laughed hysterically. “At least its late at night and you probably won’t see anyone on your way down.” Mark laughed.

“Yeah, but I have to talk to the desk person!” Said Sam angrily. “I’ll be back soon.” Sam got up from the table glaring at Nick and walked to the front door. “If I’m not back in 15 minutes, come find me.”

“Good luck!” Yelled Jess as he was walking out the door.

Old 10-08-2012, 06:50 PM   #7
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

I feel like the part about the island was a bit too short but if that was your way of breezing the topic because of something down the line good job . Looking forward to next chapter keep upnthe great writing.
Old 10-09-2012, 05:08 PM   #8
Thank you rachie

As always, thanks for the many PMs! They really encourage me to keep writing. I had this next part written yesterday, but I have a really busy week coming up. I wasn't sure if I should post it tonight or wait until I have time to write more. I decided that I should just post it tonight and get it over with. Hope you enjoy!

Part 4:

5 minutes later, Sam ran through the door naked, carrying the towel he had just received. At this sight, Nick, Mark, and Jess all cracked up.

“Nice hard on there Sam.” Jess teased. “How was it?”

“I will get you for that Nick!” Yelled Sam, still out of breath, “That was the most embarrassing thing I have ever done!”

“Good!” Replied Nick with a grin on his face, “That’s exactly what I wanted. Did anyone see you besides the desk person?”

“Yes!” Sam yelled, “A mother and her two children! They opened the elevator door while I was in it. The mother screamed and covered her children's’ eyes!” At this, Nick, Mark, and Jess burst out laughing again. “It’s not funny guys! Fuck! Well now it’s my turn and I plan on getting revenge!”

“Nope!” Nick finally stopped laughing. “Rules say that you can’t dare the person who just dared you! That means you can’t get your revenge!”

“Fuck. I forgot about that rule! Fine then. I just dare Mark.” Sam said, “I dare you to drink my piss straight from my cock.”
“Seriously??” Mark exclaimed, “That’s nasty Sam!”

“Open wide!” Laughed Sam who was already climbing on his chair. Mark finally gave in and opened his mouth. Sam stuck his dick in and began pissing. As soon as Sam’s warm piss hit Mark’s mouth, his face turned sour. After 5 seconds, Mark was already gagging and he looked like he was about to throw up. Finally, Sam was done and he sat back down. Mark swallowed all of the piss.

“That was the nastiest shit I’ve ever done!” Mark yelled.

“I think you secretly liked it” Sam teased.

“Fuck! My mouth still tastes nasty! Can I go get a drink?”

“Not until your next turn!” Sam said.

“Ok my turn!” The game continued for the next 4 hours, until Nick was ready to go.

“Ok. I think I need to get going.” Nick said quietly. Jess had just been tied up by her boyfriend in a dare.

“What?!?” She yelled. Her ball gag had just been removed. “It’s only 10:30, you pussy!”

“I know, I know.” Nick replied calmly. “I just want to be rested for our vacation tomorrow.”

“Fine!” She yelled. “See you tomorrow!” Nick, Sam, Jess, and Mark said their goodbyes and Nick departed. It was going to be a long, exciting day tomorrow.

Coming soon:

When he stepped off the plane, he saw the sexiest thing he had ever seen. Hundreds of naked slaves all serving their masters. This was going to be one amazing trip.

Ok! There it is! As you can see, the island part really comes in the next part! You will have to wait to see what happens! Now, I feel that the interest level for this story has kind of died down so I am going to make a deal with you all. When I get at least 1 reply on the thread and 5 PMs, I will post part 5. Please know that even if I do get the requirements early, the next part won't be out until at least Thursday of next week (10/18). See how quickly you can do it! Thanks!

Old 10-09-2012, 05:37 PM   #9
footmuncher
getDare Sweetheart

This is a great first story, the detail is all there and the plot is great! Keep up the nice work!! ( maybe consider not fishing for comments and pms, just constructive criticism!)

LIKES: foot worship, used socks/underwear, masterbation control, denial, cum play, submission, mild pain, ice, mild CBT, mild bondage
MAYBE: mild public, CBT, humiliation, cum eating, mild anal, pictures
DISLIKES: Pee/scat, public and family, permanent, illegal, webcam, body writing
footmuncher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:18 PM   #10
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

Definitely keep going its a great story with such potential.
Old 10-15-2012, 12:47 PM   #11
Thank you rachie

I really want to thank all of you for your suggestions. PLEASE keep them coming. Here is Part 5 finally:

Part 5: New Beginnings

The next morning, Nick awoke with a start. He looked over and saw that his alarm clock read 6:00 am. He was supposed to meet his friends at the airport at 9:00. That gave him 3 hours to get packed and ready.

The next few hours were a blur for Nick. He quickly showered, packed a few weeks worth of clothes, threw on some jeans and a shirt, and left. When he arrived at the airport at 8:55 his friends were already there.

“Am I late or something?” Nick asked. Mark started to say a stupid comeback, but was interrupted by Jess, “Nope. We’re just early.” The group boarded Nick’s plane and took off. The two hour plane ride was uneventful and Nick slept most of the way. He wanted to be ready for the long day ahead.

When the plane finally arrived, Nick was awoken by Sam. “Wake up you fag. We’re here.” Nick jokingly socked Sam in the nuts and looked out the window.

“Wow...” Nick didn’t want to sound stupid, but the view below the plane was unlike anything he had ever seen. He had been to countless island resorts before and this place looked just as nice as any of them, but even from the plane window he could see the difference. Hundreds, if not thousands of naked women and men were walking around. Some were working, some were being led around by masters, some were servicing people, and some were being whipped or beaten. “This is amazing.”

“I know right.” Mark smiled, “Isn’t this shit amazing? You can do any fucking thing you want.” The plane landed on a small airport runway in the corner of the island. Nick, Mark, Sam, and Jess quickly grabbed their bags and hopped of the plane. Mark led the group towards the front entrance. As he walked, Nick couldn’t refrain from checking out the gorgeous bodies of the women around him.

“The first time is the best isn’t it?” Laughed Sam, noticing the growing bulge in Nick’s jeans.

“Yeah,” Nick replied, motioning down at Sam’s own bulge, “You seem pretty excited too” Mark led the group into the front lobby. The lobby actually looked like an average hotel lobby, except for the naked women of course. They were soon greeted a desk person.

“Hello, and welcome to Slave Island.” She said smiling. “I assume you are checking in?” The group nodded. “Well have all of you been here before?”

“We have,” Jess responded, gesturing to Nick and Mark, “But he is a first timer.”

“A first timer! Great!” The desk woman checked Jess, Nick, and Mark in quickly and they left to go to their rooms. “Now, it’s your turn. Like what you see so far?”

“Very much so!” The desk person laughed.

“Well, I’m going to give you a tour shortly, but first let’s get you registered. Are you looking to buy a condo on the island, or stay in a hotel room?”

“Um.. I’ll just buy a condo.” Nick had plenty of money to spare, and he had a feeling that he would be using the condo a lot anyway.

“Great.” For the next few minutes, the desk clerk led Nick through a series of paperwork. He soon had chosen a condo style and location. “It looks like you're all set with the paperwork. It’s now time for your tour!”

What do you guys think? Part 6 will be up soon! Once again, please send me all of your suggestions and constructive criticisms! Special thanks to footmuncher and Demonking for posting on the threat this week!

Old 10-15-2012, 02:23 PM   #12
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Please continue this story. It is extremely good.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 06:34 PM   #13
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

Great update I feel like the rich kid is about to get served, rather he will be serving
Old 10-20-2012, 05:41 PM   #14
Thank you rachie

As usual, I would like to thank you all for your replies and PMs! Keep the comments and suggestions coming! Here is part 6:

Part 6: The Tour Begins

“It looks like you’re all set with the paperwork. It’s now time for your tour!” As she said this, the desk lady stood up and Nick got a better look at her average-sized tits. “Like what you see?” The lady laughed, pushing up her tits.

“Definitely.” Nick replied.

“Well let’s get going.” The desk lady came around from behind her counter and began leading Nick around the lobby. “Ok, first things first. As you may have noticed, all of the slaves on the island have a personal number. It is tattooed on their lower back.” She gestured to her lower back where she had her own tattoo. In big black letters, it read 23561. “You can use these numbers to identify slaves for things like requesting, complementing, and consequences.”

“What?” Nick asked.

“Oh. I’ll explain later. First,” She replied, “I need to explain slave levels. There are four levels of slaves on the island. The lowest level slaves are called “Common Sluts”. When you request a slave, you are usually given one of these. Unlike the other levels, you can do pretty much anything you want to them. The only limit is that you can’t do anything to them that will not heal or go away naturally within a week or so. That means you can cut or bruise them, but things like broken bones and permanent damage are out for all levels of slaves. The next slave level is the “Low Slaves” level. Unlike Common Sluts, you can’t do any damage whatsoever. That includes cuts and bruises. You can still fuck them though.”

“Why would you ever want a Low Slave when you can have a Common Slut?” Nick asked.

“Well, Average Slaves are more experienced. They have received more compliments in the past,” 23561 explained. “So, the third level of slaves is the “High Slave” level. These slaves cannot be fucked by anyone. They are used for jobs like waitresses and desk clerks. For example, I am a High Slave. You can tell who the High Slaves are by their uniforms.”

“Uniforms?” Nick interrupted. He had previously thought that his tour guide was naked but on closer inspection, he realized that she had a very small thong on and a butt plug in. He had been too busy checking out other women to notice that she was clothed. “Oh. I get it now.”

“Yep. Not really a uniform I guess.” She laughed, “Ok. And the final level is the Enforcers. They are the highest level of slaves. They punish misbehaving slaves, guard slaves, manage things, and stuff like that. They actually wear clothes. So, back to the requesting, complementing, and consequences. As you have probably figured out by now, you can request a slave to fuck at anytime. You can request a specific slave or just describe one that you want. If this slave does well, you can call the front desk to complement them. When a slave gets enough compliments, they have the opportunity to go up a level. Getting higher levels is obviously a good thing for slaves. Now, if a slave does not do well, you can call the front desk and tell us. Then, they will receive a punishment and lose compliment points. Do you get it?”
“It’s pretty self explanatory.”

“Good! Well, let’s continue the tour.

Old 10-28-2012, 01:56 AM   #15
Rusty3227

i love this story keep on going!!!!!
Rusty3227 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements