Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-17-2014, 06:17 AM   #1
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Post Dirty Little Secret

At 6:30 am on Friday morning there was a knock on my apartment door. I threw on my white bathrobe over top of my blue boy shorts and black tank top and went to see who it was. “Delivery for Ms. Jones” said the delivery man. I was surprised but signed for the package and went back inside just as the phone rang.

“Good morning Sweety,” said my boyfriend “did you get my package?”

“I just did, I haven’t had a chance to open it yet.”

“Mmmmm. Happy anniversary. I can’t wait to see you tonight. I will send you the details later.” And he hung up on me.

Now I was really curious. Jason was notorious for keeping me in the dark. He knew it made me anxious and squirmy and he loved it. I didn’t expect our anniversary plans to be any different. It started last week when he asked me if I trusted him. Of course I said yes. I trusted him more than anybody in this world, and it was a big step for me to trust somebody. He then told me he was going to plan something for our anniversary but that I had to trust him, and do exactly as he said. I was getting used to submitting to him, so I just nodded. He told me to keep the entire weekend free, which I did.

I almost thought he had forgotten our conversation until last night when I received a txt asking me to choose a number between 1 and 10. I chose 3 as it is my favorite number, and now the package. I looked at the time and knew I should jump in the shower, but instead I ripped open the package. There was a little card. It said:

Remember that you trust me, and you promised to do exactly as you were told today. If not you will punished tonight …

I want you to get in the shower and then do your hair and makeup the way I like it. I want you to lay on your bed and use your hands to get yourself as close to cumming as you can and then stop. Think about me and my hard cock thinking about you. Do this 3 times (you are lucky you only chose a 3). I then want you to put on everything in this box, and go to work. You will hear from me a few times today. I love you and can’t wait to see you tonight.
Oh and one last thing, DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH …. or CUM!!!

Sir

The first thing I thought was, if I can’t touch, there was no way I would be able to cum, but I put those thoughts aside because I was so horny from his words. I loved the feeling of submitting to Jason. Just knowing I wasn’t in control made my pussy ache for him, but I knew he was serious when he said he wanted me to do exactly as he said, so I went and got in the shower.
It took everything I had to quickly wash myself without letting my hands linger and wander on my body. I managed to do it and stepped out. I dried and straightened my hair, making sure to leave a few waves, just the way Jason liked it. I did my makeup, making sure to use the brown eye liner and mascara that made my blues eyes seem to sparkle. I couldn’t keep my mind off seeing Jason tonight. I wanted to feel his hard body on top of me, restraining me, but I knew he was going to make me work for it first. As he always said, the anticipation is half the fun.

I went and laid on the bed, my knees bent and spread wide, my head propped up on some pillows, so that my hair didn’t get messed up. I was still damp from the shower, and I was wet from the anticipation of what the day was going to bring. I slid one finger inside me and wiggled it around. I spread my juices around, rubbing my clit. I then slipped a second finger inside, finding my g spot. I stroked it as I fucked myself, my palm resting against my clit so that everytime I thrust in, it hit it. My nipples were hard, my breathing speeding up, and my moans were so loud I was afraid the neighbours would hear me. It felt so good. I kept going until I couldn’t hold back anymore and then stopped. I screamed out in frustration as my clit continued to throb, wanting more.

I rested for a few minutes and then started the process again. This time it took me less time to get right to the edge, and then I pulled my hand away.

Before Jason, I would always try to tease myself, but had non self control, and I would always give in and make myself cum. But now, with the threat of disappointing him and being punished, I had no choice but to lay on my bed and get myself worked up for a day of frustration.

I started to touch for the third time. I am so glad I had only chosen three. I don’t think I could have done this upwards of ten times. This time I just focused on my clit. I used two fingers and firmly rubbed up and down, getting faster and faster. Before I took my hand away to stop myself from cumming, I thought about not stopping. I wanted to make myself cum so badly, but I didn’t want to disappoint Jason and thoughts of the last time I disobeyed, and my ice punishment, made me remove my fingers and get off the bed. I was so frustrated I wanted to cry.

By this time I was really late. I ran back to the package, and pulled out a pair of dark pink and black lace panties. When I put them on, I noticed there was something hard sticking out and that it rested right against my swollen and sensitive clit. I threw on the matching bra, garter belt and stockings and then slipped into the fitted blue dress. Jason had really good taste in clothes, and the dress looked amazing on me.

As I walked down the hall to grab my purse and heels, I realized just how torturous those panties were going to be today. Every time I took one step, or shifted in any direction, the nub in the panties grinded against my aching clit. I don’t think it was enough to make me cum, but it was enough to drive me crazy.

I walked the agonizing 5 blocks to work, trying not to moan as I soaked my panties. I was relieved when I finally got to work and could sit down at my desk. It took everything I had to stop myself from locking my door and making myself cum. Luckily, the flowers on my desk distracted me momentarily.

They were beautiful; a bouquet of red roses and orange and pink lilies, my favorite flower. And there was a note:

I suspect by now that you have realized the little surprise in your panties. I hope it helps to keep you desperate and wanting; aching for my touch all day. I want you nice and wet for later. This is only one of many surprises in store for you today. Have a good morning, try to get some work done since you won’t the rest of the weekend.
Sir

If it was even possible, my pussy pulsed and got even wetter. I was going to need a towel to sit on in order to keep the wetness off my dress and chair. Thankfully I had a busy morning lined up, and it flew by, even as I got wetter and wetter.

At 1:00 pm, my phone rang and I noticed it was him.

“Hello my wonderfully devious man,” I greeted him.

“I take it you are enjoying your day?” he chuckled. “I don’t want you to say anything else. Just listen to my voice. Right now I am in the bathroom, and I am thinking of your sweet, wet pussy, and I can’t wait to lick and suck and taste it later. My cock is so hard for you. I am stroking it for you. I want you to spread your legs as wide as they will go and slide one finger inside you. I want you to fuck your pussy as I jerk off for you. Do you understand?”

“Oh god yes Sir!” I moaned. We listened to each other moan and groan, our breathing speeding up.

“Abby do you want to cum with me? I am going to cum for you, stroking this hard cock, spray my hot cum all over the bathroom thinking about you, do you want to cum?” he asked.

“Yes, yes please, oh fuck Sir please can I cum?” I desperately wanted to cum on my hand. I was so close, I just needed to hear that yes and I would be ready.

“I am cumming,” he said. But I knew that wasn’t permission for me to cum, I had learned that the hard way.

“Sir please. Please can I cum with you, please, please, please Sir. I will do anything,” I begged.

“Oh fuck, that felt so good Abby. You are so sexy.” He praised before he abruptly said “STOP! You are not to cum. I want you to be wet and ready for me tonight. I love it when you are horny and desperate. Have a good afternoon; I can’t wait for you to receive your next surprise”.

He hung up before he could hear me curse him. I knew this morning I wasn’t going to cum, but he still got my hopes up, teasing me, asking me if I wanted to cum even though he knew the answer, knowing he wasn’t going to let me despite my begging.

Somehow I managed to get a few more hours of work done, thankfully I had the foresight to not book any meetings, and I was able to stay seated at my desk. At 4:00 pm there was a knock on my door. It was another delivery man. He had a small package. I signed for it and as soon as he closed the door. I ripped it open to find another note:

I suspect by now you are getting used to the panties against your clit, so I thought I would give you something new to distract you. You know what to do with it. Put it in, set a timer for 1 hour, say goodbye to your staff, and then I want you to take the stairs down and there will be a driver waiting for you. He will bring you to me.

See you soon.
Sir

It was then that I saw the black butt plug. It wasn’t too large, but it wasn’t small either. It would definitely be a distraction. He had also had the forethought to include a small bottle of lube. I lube up the plug, pulled my panties down, and lubed up my ass hole. I moaned so loud, I realized that putting it in without my staff finding out was going to be more difficult than I thought. I was so horny and desperate, that even this small touch could push me over the edge.

I worked one finger inside my ass, lubing myself up, knowing it was going to be in for a little while. I got the plug inside me, the full feeling in my ass so glorious. I pulled my panties up, and sat down, feeling the plug being pushed even deeper inside me. I set the timer, knowing I wasn’t going to get any work done in that time.

After what felt like forever, the timer went off and I got my stuff together. Remembering Jason’s promise of getting no work done, I didn’t even bother bringing anything home. As I stood up, I realized how large the plug really was. Paired with my heels, and the nub in the panties, I could barely take a step without moaning, or having my knees give out from under me. Having something in my ass made me even hornier, and I could feel it every step I took.

I was just about to get on the elevator, when I remembered the instruction about taking the stairs down. I decided to take off my heels and start the 15 floor descent. Normally this wasn’t a problem, many times I have taken the stairs to head home, but today it was pure torture.

After only 3 flights I was out of breath. The plug and the nub working together were making it really difficult not to cum. I was so close, I had to take a break. My panties were now so wet that my juices were making my inner thighs wet.

When I finally got to the main floor, the driver was waiting, and he had a note for me:

Sorry, I forgot to mention I want you to bring home your laptop. Back up you go … NO ELEVATOR.
Sir

I was just about to cry, when the driver motioned for me to turn the card over.

Just kidding

He was going to pay for that one later! I must have made a really funny face, because the driver chuckled before leading me to the car.

It was a short drive to the restaurant, but I was very grateful Jason had sent a driver anyway. After 10 minutes, we were there, and Jason was opening my door.

I was so happy to see him. I jumped out of the car and put my arms around him. “Please just take me home and fuck me, I don’t need dinner, just fuck me,” I begged in his ear. He smirked and led me into the restaurant, reminding me again that he was in control.

We were seated in a quiet corner booth. He sat across from me, smiling, his warm brown eyes playful as he asked “how was your day beautiful?”

I scoffed at him, just as the waiter came over to take our drink order. I was just about to tell him what I would like, when the nub in my panties jumped to life. My face turned bright red as my clit started to vibrate.

“I think the cat has somebody’s tongue, water is fine for both of us”, Jason answered for me.

When the waiter walked away, the vibrations stopped. “Is something wrong?” Jason asked. I could tell by that devious sparkle in his eyes that he knew exactly what was wrong. I didn’t say anything, he chuckled. “Do I need to remind you of your rules from this morning?”

“No Sir”, I remembered quite clearly that I wasn’t allowed to cum today. We spent the remainder of the meal talking playfully back and forth. Every time the waiter came near Jason would turn the vibrator on, not loud enough for anybody to hear, but enough that I had to struggle not to cum or moan out loud in front of the waiter.

Finally, dessert was served. Jason excused himself to go to the bathroom as I started to take a bite of my brownie. Just as the fork was on my lips, the vibrator sprang to life and my phone went off. It was a txt from Jason “DO NOT START WITHOUT ME”. I don’t know if he was referring to dessert or cumming, but I didn’t want to take the chance. I sat there and struggled not to cum while I waited for him. I felt so vulnerable; horny, wet, desperate and alone. Jason, knew that I was uncomfortable with being wet and turned on in public, and this was 10 times worse than normal. The vibrations started to get stronger and stronger, and I felt relief as I could see him walking towards me.

I was ready to explode, scream out his name as I came. He sat in the booth beside me, and put his arm around me. He picked up the fork and put a bite of brownie in my mouth. It took everything I had to chew and swallow. My breath was starting to speed up, and I was sweating from the exertion of holding off a mind blowing orgasm.

Just then the vibrator turned to full speed and Jason leaned down and whispered in my ear “Cum for me Sweety”. And I did. He held me tight, my mouth silently screaming into his neck as I felt my orgasm shatter me. After I stopped shaking, he turned the vibrator off and held me tight until I was stable enough to get up and leave the restaurant. He paid the waiter, and held me close to him as he led me to the limo and helped me in. “Thank you and Happy Anniversary Jason” I whispered as I cuddled up against him.

“Oh Sweety, our night is just beginning”

To be continued …

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Butterfly for this post:
Old 08-17-2014, 01:49 PM   #2
venusaphrodite

Love it so far! Can't wait to read more

Likes: Pee holding, self-bondage, wedgies, ice, spanking, messy, humiliation, denial, edging
Dislikes: Pee drinking, corner time
Limits: Public, family, permanent, scat, cam/pics

Send me humiliating messages on Kik. Make me edge, make me come, wherever I am when I open a message @gdvenusaphrodite
venusaphrodite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 11:13 PM   #3
Mr. Devious
getDare's Mr. Devious

I love your stories!!! Can't wait for you to post part 2

Married to my amazing beautiful Butterfly
Rure is my cuddleslut

Ask me questions!!!
Join the unofficial getDare discord Here
Mr. Devious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 11:29 PM   #4
Nerdwedgie

I really enjoyed it can't wait to read more
Nerdwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 04:55 PM   #5
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

That was amazing! I can't wait for the next part!

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 05:13 PM   #6
sub_boy
getDare Sweetheart

I really enjoyed this story.

Only thing i thought you left out was her communication/goodbyes while wearing the buttplug. (unless this will get her punished later)
sub_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 08:35 PM   #7
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

When I woke up, I instantly knew I was in our own bed by the feel of the red satin sheets against my naked body. I smiled as I smelled the familiar smell of the most amazing man in the world lying next to me. When I finally opened my eyes, Jason was on his side looking at me. “Good morning beautiful” he smiled down at me as he moved the hair from my face and kissed me.

“What happened to the promise of ‘the night is only beginning’,” I teased.

“Well it looks like I underestimated the effects of my devilish plans for you yesterday. You fell asleep in the limo and didn’t even wake up when I picked you up and carried you to bed and undressed you.” He looked quite proud of himself. I rolled over on top of him, realizing that he too was naked. “What does my devious devil have in store for me today?” I asked sweetly, hoping he would actually give me an answer.

“Wouldn’t you like to know” he smirked. I giggled as he sat up and in one swift movement got out of bed with me still tangled around him. He lead us into the bathroom, and without putting me down he turned the shower on and stepped in, allowing the hot water to cascade over both of us. He set my feet on the ground and turned me around.

He soaped up his hands and started to rub them along my body. He started on my shoulders, gently massaging my neck. I could feel the tension of my week disappear into his hands. He started to go lower, down my back. He cupped my ass and then bent me over in front of him. I could feel his cock getting harder between my ass cheeks. He used his legs to spread my knees. I placed my hands on the shower wall to steady myself.

“Don’t move your hands from the wall Abby. Do you understand?” he said firmly.

I could feel my knees shake in anticipation as I said “Yes Sir.”

He started to soap up my ass, sliding up and down between my cheeks, lingering over my tight ass hole, applying a bit of pressure before slipping forward and rubbing my pussy lips. I started to moan and stuck my ass out further hoping for more. Instead he moved up my sides until he reached the sides of my breasts. He slowly but firmly started to massage them. My nipples were quickly growing harder and he grabbed each one and tugged hard. I screamed out as the shock of the pain shot directly to my pulsing clit.

His hands traveled back down my stomach and rested on my hips. “Do you want my hard cock inside you Abby?” he asked. “Yes please Sir, please give me that hard cock”. I jumped as he slapped my ass, my hands momentarily leaving the wall. “Not yet! And don’t forget to keep those hands on the wall or else you will not be cumming at all today”.

One slippery hand found my clit, while the other started to stroke his cock. I could hear him groaning behind me, and I started to sway my hips to entice him to give me more. He was just gently sliding his fingers from my clit back to my ass, over and over, so slowly and leisurely it was driving me crazy. I wanted his cock in my ass, his fingers in my pussy and his hand on my clit.

He spread my legs farther apart and eased my head lower, effectively sticking my ass further into the air. The hot water was still trickling down between us. His hand stopped at my ass hole and he slowly started to circle it. Adding more and more pressure, he started to ease his finger inside my tight hole. I moaned out loud and relaxed against him as his finger slipped all the way in. I loved the feeling of my ass stretching around him; fucking my ass with his finger.

With his fingers still inside me, he bent his knees and started to rub the glistening head of his hard cock against my pussy. He was following the same trail his hand had moments earlier. It would rest firmly on my clit before sliding back to my wet and dripping hole and then back to the hilt of his finger sitting in my ass. Over and over he teased me.

“Please, please Sir. I need more. I want more. I want you inside me. I need your hard cock inside me.”

“Patience sweety,” he chuckled in response. He enjoyed taking his time with me, and nothing I said was going to speed up the process. I wanted so badly to just reach back and rub my clit; make myself cum while his finger was in my ass, but I didn’t want to risk being punished, so instead I stood bent over, open and vulnerable, and completely his to do as he pleased.

Finally his hard cock found my hole and he started to push it inside me. He got half way in and then pulled out, leaving me empty. My complaint turned into a scream as he slapped my ass hard again. Before I had recovered, he was inside me, fucking me hard and fast. My moans were made even louder with the echo of the bathroom, and I screamed his name as his fucked me. I had no choice but to hold onto the wall as he rode me hard.

“Please cum inside me Jason. I want your cum.” I screamed. I could feel him getting close as he reached around and started to rub my clit, his finger still in my ass.

Just as we were both getting to the edge, he pulled his finger out of my ass quickly and pulled me to him, as he exploded deep inside me. I spasmed around his exploding cock, milking it of every drop of cum possible. If it weren’t for his arms holding my hips to him, I would have collapsed. When he finished cumming inside me, he released me and helped us both out of the shower to the waiting towels.

After breakfast and a relaxing morning, I decided to have a short nap. Jason told me there was a package on the bed for me, and to wear it to bed, and he would wake me up in time for his next surprise. I ran up to the bedroom, excited to see what he had chosen for me. I loved Jason’s choice in clothes. I ripped open the box and found a pair of red, lace, crotchless panties and a matching demi cup bra which left my nipples exposed. I quickly changed and crawled into bed.

I don’t know how long I was sleeping, but I woke when I felt Jason’s light kisses on my neck. As I started to become aware, I realized that my hands and feet were securely fastened to the corners of the bed. He moved down and started to nibble on my exposed nipples. A warm tingle spread across my body as I could feel the wetness between my legs.

Jason worked his way down my body gently kissing, nibbling and sucking on me until he reached the top of my panties. He nuzzled his nose into the dampness “Oh god Abby you smell amazing. I want to taste you and fuck that sweet pussy with my tongue”. Hearing Jason say that, made me whimper. I wanted his mouth on me.

I didn’t have to wait long before his mouth was on me. He started by licking my slit from my clit down to my ass, probing his tongue into each hole as he passed it. When he got back to my clit, he took it into his mouth and started to lightly suck and lick it. As he started to speed up he slipped two fingers inside me. I was moaning and groaning so loud and bucking my hips to get as much of him as I could. He continued to suck as I got closer and closer to the edge. It wasn’t often that Jason let me cum without a huge build up, but this time he didn’t let up. He continued to suck on my clit until I was cumming on his fingers as they fucked me.

As I came down from my high, Jason continued at the same pace “Jason please, no, no more, I am done.”

“Oh sweety, you aren’t done until I say you are done.” He smirked as he continued to suck and fuck me. I don’t know when it happened, but it all of a sudden wasn’t so tortourous and was starting to feel good, getting me close to orgasm again. Just as I thought I was going to cum, Jason stopped.

I started to protest but Jason quickly climbed on top of me and put his hard cock into my open, waiting mouth. He fucked my mouth as I used my tongue to caress his hard dick, tasting his sweet precum. He started to thrust faster, going deeper and deeper. I was doing everything I could not to gag as he hit the back of my throat. Finally he pulled out and exploded his hot, sticky cum all over my face, breasts and stomach.

I closed my eyes and savoured the still lingering afterglow from my orgasm.
I was startled when Jason put a blindfold over my eyes and kissed me. I thought he was done with me but he moved back to the end of the bed and he undid my legs. He started to secure them together and then I heard it. The magic wand, the most powerful vibrator we owned. I was so sensitive from the past two days, but my clit still jumped to life when I heard it.

He rested it against my clit, thankfully it was on low. I started to moan instantly. He tucked it into my leg restraints, holding it directly on my clit. I felt him get off the bed and could hear him walking away.

He paused in the doorway and said “Enjoy for now Abby. I will back to check on you in a little while” just as the waves of my first orgasm were crashing around me.

To be continued …

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Old 08-31-2014, 12:51 PM   #8
Mr. Devious
getDare's Mr. Devious

I do love this story, maybe someday we can..... hmmm well that's for us to talk about lol.
Can't wait for part 3!!!!!

Rure is my cuddleslut

Ask me questions!!!
Old 09-04-2014, 08:28 PM   #9
Popscorn
getDare Sweetheart

Very nice story, I really enjoyed reading it. Now for part 3..

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔ
Ask Me Anything
.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.
Proud pet of Miss CJLM
Popscorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 08:02 PM   #10
Mr. Devious
getDare's Mr. Devious

I think part 3 is slightly over due sweetie..... *hint hint*

Rure is my cuddleslut

Ask me questions!!!
Old 10-05-2014, 11:56 PM   #11
Shadowice
getDare Addict

I agree just read it today while you teased me with it!! I need more

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 02:32 AM   #12
wetgirlforyou

Send a message via Yahoo to wetgirlforyou

What an amazing story!!! Cant wait for the next part

PM me "Squat" and I'll do 30 squats
PM me "Sumo Squat" and I'll do 30 sumo squats
PM me "Lunges" and I'll do 20 lunges for each leg

ASK ME ANYTHING THREAD

My Blog. Each comment means a task for me.
wetgirlforyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 02:10 PM   #13
HarryJD

Really good writing! I love this story, please keep going! =)

Limits: Permanent, family, scat, illegal, extreme (anything), public, cam/pics/video and I reserve the right to say no to anything.

The lists are ever-growing, but I figure this is a good start.

I'm 26, straight, switch. I'm always happy to talk and meet new people, so hit me up!
HarryJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 06:23 PM   #14
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Thank you everybody, I will work on part three. I never thought it would be this popular.

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Old 11-23-2014, 07:11 PM   #15
Nerdwedgie

I wish this story would countinue because it is so good and I would like to read more
Nerdwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Nerdwedgie for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
butt plug, cumming in public, public, tease