Zuzanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 04:00 PM   #62
LongKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuzanna View Post
It's probably a bad thing to say but I'd love to be Amber
Can you continue?
I'm not sure that it is a bad thing.

The next part will be up soon. I promise.
LongKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 09:30 PM   #63
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Fantastic story, just read from start can't wait for more. Excellent writer
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 07:44 AM   #64
Zuzanna

Will you finish the story if i promise to strip on cam for you?
Old 05-16-2014, 07:58 AM   #65
maxS
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Hey you can strip for me anytime (:
maxS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 05:06 PM   #66
LongKnight

Quote:
The next part will be up soon. My life has just been really busy the past few months. It's beginning to settle back down so I should be back in the swing of posting shortly.

LK
Old 05-17-2014, 05:32 PM   #67
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

I don't say this a lot but your story is good. I am waiting for the next part.

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 01:38 PM   #68
Galtee

This is all very good. I'll be eagerly awaiting the next part.
Limits: family, scat, messy, face.
KiK Flaltee
Send Nudes

Galtee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 04:40 PM   #69
LongKnight

Amber took the first lunchbox into her mouth trying to see if she recognised it or not. She wasn't sure, the size seemed about right but she wasn't quite sure so she decided to deploy her secret weapon.

Amber had a trick that she used when doing this that got Scooter every time. She only used it when she didn't want it to last for to long and today was definitely one of those.

She tried it and felt a response but not the one that she was expecting. Lunchbox one was resisting her attempts. This wasn't Scooter.

Amber shuffled along the line to lunchbox number two. As with number one her efforts with her trick were met with resistance so again she knew this wasn't Scooter.

Amber took number three into her mouth and launched straight into her trick and very nearly choked at the speed and quantity of what greeted her. Some she swallowed before she realised, some dribbled down her chin and she spat the rest of it out.

Amber moved to lunchbox number four forgetting to clean herself first and was a little surprised when it didn't respond to her straight away. She had to work at it for a few minutes to get a response that would allow her to use her trick and even then it didn't work. Again she decided that this wasn't Scooter.

Amber moved to the next no clearer on which one was Scooter. Lunchbox five again resisted her and so she discounted it.

While Amber would never admit it and as much as she was troubled by the feelings that this was bringing up she was enjoying herself and she was feeling a little turned on.

This left just the final lunchbox. Amber was pretty certain she knew the answer but she wanted the final one. This one she wanted for herself. She forgot for a moment where she was and what was at stake. For that moment all that she could think about was how much she wanted the final lunchbox.

She knew that this lunchbox was the one. She knew that Stacey had tried to humiliate her by making Scooter last. Amber didn't care. She was going to go to town on this. She was going to give Scooter the best that he had ever had.

Amber knelt in front of number six and took it into her mouth. She could feel it respond to her and as it did she responded to it. Then when it was time, when she was ready to she did what had to be done and was rewarded exactly as she expected. Well nearly. There was something different. She couldn't quite place it she just knew this wasn't Scooter.

Stacey had played her. Amber wasn't sure how but somehow she had played her. She now had a hard decision to make. Which of the others that she had discounted was Scooter.

Amber paused and carefully thought back over the other five lunchboxes and came to a decision. She opened her mouth and whispered........
Old 05-20-2014, 02:22 PM   #70
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Glad you are back and writing, terrific update.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 04:03 AM   #71
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Are you planning on writing more? We are basically still at the same point as before the last update.

Old 06-08-2014, 05:02 AM   #72
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Are you not going to continue this story? There are a lot of people waiting for another part.

Old 08-12-2014, 11:42 AM   #73
Zuzanna

Default ????

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12356416514a View Post
Are you not going to continue this story? There are a lot of people waiting for another part.
Oh come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-29-2014, 04:46 PM   #74
LongKnight

Nobody heard what Amber whispered as another voice rang out and drowned her whisper.

"Now I really don't think you are playing fair there Stacey. Stacking the deck against the poor girl and denying her man the chance to have her lips wrapped around him."

Stacey felt a shiver go down her back. She recognised the voice but couldn't believe that she was right. She must be mistaken. There was no way that she was correct. She wanted to be wrong. This was something that she had not planned for. She had planned everything. Everyone knew not to challenge her. They knew that if they didn't then they would get a chance to see some some poor fool humiliated. If they did then it would be them being humiliated.

Stacey fumed but she knew instinctively that she had to seize control and put this rebellion down. She had done it before and she had no doubt that she would do it again. She took a deep breath and slowly exhaled.

Amber was confused. Nothing was happening. Nobody was telling her if she was wrong or right. She hesitated. Should she look and see if she was right or not. Amber decided that this wouldn't be a good idea in case it was a trap laid by Stacey. Instead she decided to demand to know what was going on.

"Excuse me. Can someone please tell me if I'm correct or not?"

As her voice rang out the strangers words finally clicked in her mind and she realised the answer to her own question. She had been duped. Amber suddenly began to understand that Stacey fully intended to humiliate her in public having already humiliated her privately by doing what she had with Scooter.

Amber was about to speak again when she heard Staceys voice:

"Ladies and Gentlemen. We have another challenger."

Everyone looked around trying to locate the voice, trying to see if the person who had spoken out would step up and challenge Stacey or would they try and melt back into the crowd.

The atmosphere crackled with anticipation but no movement. The crowd held there collective breath while Stacey continued to fume. She knew who the voice belonged to and she was determined to silence them forever this time. One way or another they were going to come forward. Stacey looked at Marie and gave her a small nod.

Marie began to walk around the crowd looking, searching, seeking. Marie couldn't decide what she was going to do if she did find her target. If she played this right this could be her moment to take over from Stacey. Was it the moment or not? If it was then was she ready?

Amber was still confused and unsure what was happening and what she should do. She slowly inched her blindfold up and in doing so confirmed what the voice had told her. She had to admit though Stacey had picked some fine examples to dupe her with, but that really wasn't the point. She then looked around for Stacey to give her a piece of her mind.

Amber spotted her and started to walk towards her not quite sure what she would do next. Before she got to close though the voice rang out again.

"Stay where you are this is between me and Stacey."
Old 01-03-2015, 08:38 PM   #75
sammyGurl

NEW YEAR, NEW POSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTt.........pwease? :P
Dislikes:
Anal,pain,piss,tits,& edging.

Degrade me!
sammyGurl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk