Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-10-2009, 05:48 PM   #1
A.Eliza

Send a message via MSN to A.Eliza
Default Naked Night Walk :)

Dare 1: Walk outside door strip nude and finger for a full 5 minutes.
Now I am a scarredie cat and this made me almost not want to complete the dare. I walked outside the door and stripped off my dress. I began to finger for my 5 minutes, I did not want to be outside like this. But at the same time I started to enjoy the feeling. I got hornier and my nipples started to tingle… I let my hands to the walking as the rubbing my nipples and pussy till my time was up. I rushed my clothing back on and went inside. (i only walked about 3/4 of a mile maybe 1 mile)

Now I liked doing this a little, so I got dared this dare that very same night.

Dare 2: Walk outside and strip nude, walk to the end of backyard (or farther.) Finger for a full minute before walking back. So I walked out the back door and stripped, but I didn't just want to leave my dress there. (I was to afraid of walking around with out anything to cover myself in)So I tied it around my ankle. I walked to the end of where we park Our cars... and loved the feeling of being free, so I left my dress there and continued on... I walked down my drive way... dancing a little to feel the freedom of being nude. I was getting a lot hornier just being out like this so I laid down on the drive way in the moon light. I started playing with my pussy... fucking deeper than ever with my finger...
Playing around with my nipples... (Which do not get hard a lot. But they were very hard and big this night.) I then got up and continued on... I kept walking and slowly I might add... taking my time to go down the hill. I got the end of
The cement part of my drive way, where the dirt road starts. I kept going I walked forward then walked back to the cement because I wanted to lie down again, (just not in dirt.) I Laid down and spread my limbs... my wet and big pussy lips fully visible along
With my tits. I started rubbing again, and fingering... moaning more loudly I didn't want to cum yet... so I got up and continued on my walk down the road... my feet were getting a Little sore because this is a dirt road... but i wanted to walk more, the feeling that someone could be watching my body in the moon light made my pussy pulse and my heart go faster. Farther and farther... but here is where it gets
Interesting, my dog had followed me. And when I saw him I had an erg for him to lick my now dripping wet pussy (more of a need… I wanted that so bad) I laid down on the dirt ground and let him sniff me... when he got to my pussy, he stuck his nose down and then walked away because something was in the bushes... my heart was going so fast cause I thought I was going to get licked by my dog... he walked away and now I wanted it more but I knew he would not... so I got up and kept walking... just a few more yards till I was in the next patch on mood light... fully visible from every angle I began to bring myself to my final... I fingered and pitched my nipples. I was standing, so I had to spread my legs to get my hand in the right spot to fully fuck myself. Anyone that saw would know what I was doing with myself. My nipples were fully enlarge and hard. My pussy was making slashing noises because of all my juices. Then I finish up with a nice cum I might add. I walked back slowly grabbing my dress on the way... but not putting it on. I walked home and then walked right into my house naked all the way to my bedroom.

Limits: Permanent, Lots of Pain, Poop, Super Messy, No Pictures, No Public, Large Anal.

Likes: Some Pain, light bondage, Ice, Semi Public(ie: dark outside) Penetration, Masturbation, Light Anal Penetration.

I do however love to try new things, that are one of my limits, if it is reasonable i may try it.

I am sorry to all, I no long have a msn. So please just send me messages through getdare! Thank You
A.Eliza is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to A.Eliza for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk