Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-21-2015, 08:34 AM   #1
tangle24

Default First Time Forced Anal & liked it! *Truth*

Please tell me what you think of my first story???
When I was but 18 no 19, I had the cutest curvy figure. I was kept in shape by all the dancing I did in the club. I was always in the cage dancing at the X every Thursday night. San Francisco was my nighttime playground. I was young and carefree just looking for fun. During the day I attended Beauty College and partied hard after. Then one day I met a tall dark and handsome hunk of a man. He was so delicious I got weak around him. One day he asked me out and I began my journey down a road I shall never forget. He was 21 and knew a lot more about a woman’s body then I did. One day he took me for a walk through the woods in his back yard. I was dressed in my cute white and black dotted baby doll skirt with a tight white shirt tied to show off my middle frame. I had long blond hair and my nose ring had an itsy bitsy green Tourmaline stone in that matched my eyes.

He stopped in the middle of some trees where we were hidden from sight and stared deeply into my eyes. He then kissed me as he pushed a strand of hair out of my face. Then he pushed me up against a tree while holding my hands above my head. I felt so weak and powerless in his grip. As he ravished my neck leaving hickeys in his path of seduction, he reached up my skirt and swiftly pulled down my panties. As I tried to protest against what I knew was about to happen, he told me to hush as he put one finger over my lip and shoved my panties into his pants pocket with his other hand. Then he started to finger me as I moaned he smiled and hushed me with his tongue.

At this point in time I was so ready to finally see his cock and boy was I almost scared of how big and juicy it was! He pushed me tightly against the tree and grabbed my left leg and pulled it up around him as he forced his cock fast and hard inside me. I tightly held on to him as I felt as if I would fall to the ground from the pain that soon turned into pleasure! My juice began to run down my right leg just as I began to cum he stopped and grabbed me by my hair and turned me around. I felt so out of control that this man was just flipping me around like a rag doll. He wrapped my hair so tightly around his hand; it was like he was controlling a puppet as he bent me forward. Me face was so close to the trunk of the tree that I now was gripping just to not fall over. He pounded my pussy so hard I felt like I was about to go numb. Then he stopped and pulled me up kissing me as he backed himself up against another tree.

He held my face in his hands just looking at me, just then he looked around and took off his jacket and laid it on the ground. He told me to get on my knees then proceeded to rub my juices across my lips. I tasted myself for the first time and I tasted so sweet that I opened wide as he fuck my mouth. I came so quick that he almost laughed then moved me into another position. I was now on my hand and knees out of breath as I could feel my fat clit twitching in pleasure. He grabbed my hips and started pounding my pussy so hard I kept falling forward as he would stop me by grabbing my hair to pull me back up. I came multiple times as he pulled out and started rubbing the tip of his cock against my clit.

Suddenly he forced himself into my ass as I scream in horrible pain. Tears ran down my face as I begged him to stop. I pleaded with him and he just hushed me and covered my mouth. The more I cried the harder he pounded. As if he got off on my pain I felt like there was nothing I could do but just submit. As soon as I stopped struggling and just submitted I was amazed by the feeling. I started to like what he was doing. Soon I was grinding my ass up against his pelvic bone and I looked around and saw the sexiest smile I had ever seen! He let go of his grip on me and just knelt there watching and enjoying as I grinded against him as if I was cage dancing. I came like I never had before and then I felt my ass get full of his hot delicious juices. He leaned forward against me leaving his cock inside. Whispering in my ear he asked me to marry him and I said yes. However sometimes things that burn so hot die out just as fast as they burn. Still, I will forever remember the first time my ass was raped.

Advertisements
Kink Talk