Old 03-31-2015, 10:11 PM   #16
Sissyboy998

Plz keep going your doing a great job

likes/dislikes/limits

I'm not actually a sissyboy for femdom or feminization.
Also don't own/have any female cloths. Sorry

I'm a cute piglet on the male farm

Check this thread out http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=197937

Pm Dares
Sissyboy998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 07:11 AM   #17
matt1995

Default Coolest Guy in School Part 4

'You want to see me shower?' Zak smirked.
'It was a dare.' Charlie lightly slurred his words. 'But if you want to do the forfeit...'
Zak looked at Charlie, leant naked and erect against his bedroom wall. He smiled. 'Follow me.'

The two naked teenagers walked across the room and through the door into which Zak had disappeared earlier. The en-suite was as spacious and classy as the rest of the house. A sink with golden taps, wall to floor mirrors all over, a king-size bathtub and a large power shower through some glass doors, almost in a second room. It was a bathroom fit for the most expensive penthouse in the priciest hotel in the world. Zak swaggered across the room and through into the shower. His bum, firm and what is typically described as a bubble-butt, seemed to almost meet Charlie's eyes. Charlie was straight, but Zak was hot. Charlie perched his more slender but equally smooth ass on the side of the bathtub as Zak began to wash.

The water came on with a light purr, and the hot water blasted the hot body of the teenage athlete. Confidence personified, Zak turned towards Charlie and stared him down, as he reached into an alcove in the side of the shower and began to squirt white shampoo down himself. It ran down his shaved face and onto his sopping chest. Charlie noticed Zak's nipples - they were erect. The shampoo trickled, like an irrigation system, down Zak's washboard abs and defined obliques, and split into two streams as Zak's thick, shaved, hard cock divided the river of white. Each stream then travelled down either of Zak's muscular tree-trunk legs and down onto the tiled floor and into the drain. Zak, not breaking his thousand yard stare, threw a clump of blue gel into the bottom of the shower, and bubbles began to engulf his feet and lower legs. Zak grinned, as he rubbed a bar of soap over himself.
'I dare you to join me.'

Charlie had been entranced by the older boy's methodical sexuality, and didn't even answer out loud as he walked forward into the spacious shower cubicle. Charlie tentatively walked around the circular floor which comprised the shower, perhaps two metres in diameter, with Zak stood in the middle, facing out of the shower, still scrubbing himself with soap. Charlie circled him, bubbles rising and forming around his legs, not taking his eyes from Zak or his soap. Zak moved the soap across his back and down to his buttocks, then around his pubic region and onto his dick. Charlie walked a few times around, before breaking the circle and stepping in closer to Zak. He would not be intimidated by Zak. Not his popularity. Not his physical power. Not his wealth. Not his sheer sexuality.

The two boys stood a couple of feet apart, as Charlie reached into the alcove and grabbed a bottle, which he began to administer to his body. The bubbles were rising, almost to waist height, although not leaving into the main bathroom which had some air-conditioning which blew against the wall of bubbles. Zak and Charlie were staring into one another's eyes. Charlie's were a deep sea blue. Zak's were forest green, and speckled with brown. Charlie cleaned himself with gel and shampoo and Zak continued to scrub with the same bar of pinkish-white soap. They cleaned and stared for what seemed like an eternity, but what was probably no more than a minute. Their penises were probably no more than six inches from one another, end to end.

Charlie returned a bottle of gel to the alcove and spoke softly. His voice, though quiet, cut through the splattering of water on bare skin and ceramic tile. 'Can I have the soap?' There was only one bar.
Zak nodded. He raised the bar so it was equidistant between them. The soap dropped from his hand and bounced and slip audibly on the unseen floor. Charlie broke eye-contact for the first time in days, maybe years, as he moved down. He would not be intimidated. He bent down, bum in the air, and felt around on the floor, moving around the room feeling blindly. The soap was somewhere in the centre of the shower, and Zak did not move, simply standing there powerfully. Charlie was immersed in bubbles, rising past Zak's naval. Charlie felt around, rotating himself. He felt Zak's bellend, recognisable in its smooth hardness and the subtle but tense intake of breath from above, brush his right arse cheek. At the same moment, he gripped the bar of soap and returned to his full height. He would not be intimidated by the jock. He turned back and preceded to wash himself with the soap, staring Zak in his beautiful green eyes.

After a couple of minutes, when the suds were washed off Charlie's torso, Zak turned the shower off and, in turn, they left the shower.
'Can I borrow a towel please?' Charlie asked.
'I'm afraid there aren't any.' Zak was deadpan.
'Then what can I do?'
'Dry off through movement.' Zak's eyes darted to the window. 'The rain's stopped. Have a naked run.'
'What?'
'I dare you.'

The game certainly had escalated. The dare was not disputed. In silence, which had been a certain recurring feature of the evening, the two naked and dripping boys, exited the bathroom, Zak's bedroom, down the corridor, spiral staircase and through a unsurprisingly luxurious kitchen. Zak opened the backdoor.
He spoke. 'Run along the path to the right. The paving should be smooth enough for bare feet. The gardener swept it earlier. Follow the path. It should take you about five minutes. About half a mile.' Charlie moved out the kitchen quickly so as to get the public exhibitionism out the way as soon as possible. The cold hit him like jumping into a outdoor swimming pool. 'One more thing,' Zak said. 'Stay hard, or take a punishment of my choosing. You have five minutes.' The kitchen door, pane-glass, closed.

Charlie gulped and, without time to worry, set off at a run. Charlie was no track athlete, but he was nimble and quick, and indeed the path was smooth enough to run on without shoes. It was dark now, but parts of the extensive garden were illuminated by a series of well-lit fountains and old-fashioned lamp posts. Though Charlie knew he was making good progress, he shivered and realised he was practically flaccid. Charlie was about to stop when he looked around in the middle distance and saw the many illuminated houses of Zak's similarly wealthy neighbours. There were people moving in those windows, and if they glanced him not only would they think him eccentric, but perhaps recognise him as not their neighbour's son and think him a sexual predator. Charlie quickened his pace, especially in passing the pools of light given out by Zak's garden fixtures. Within a few minutes he was again approaching the house and came to the back door. Zak stood on the other side, a towel around his waist. Charlie had formulated his plan, and began to frantically rub his flaccid penis, now far closer to the one Zak had captured on camera earlier than the one with which he had been impressed. Charlie was shivering but soon had the makings of a semi when Zak tapped on the glass. The stop watch on his phone showed five minutes and five seconds. He had failed.

Charlie walked dejected and soft-cocked into the kitchen. He was at least, he realised, dry, although also angry with himself that he had accepted the towel lie as motivation. Zak held in his right had a paddle. A narrow cane handle with a leather paddle on the end.
'We use this to spank people in team initiations. That's your punishment. Come through into the lounge and assume the position.'
Charlie felt pathetic and weak. An erection in the presence of another boy, let alone Zak, had been empowering. Zak sat on a wooden stool and Charlie gently laid himself stomach-down on Zak's towel covered lap. It did not conceal Zak's potency. Ass in the air, the spanking came quickly and with incredible power. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. All five of the whacks made sharp cracks, stung like hell and made Charlie grunt in pain. He would not be surprised if his arse, not used to any form of contact, would bleed. Zak looked satisfied at Charlie's reddened bum. He let loose once more, this time with just his palm. It hurt as much as the leather had. Upon striking, Zak left his hand on Charlie's ass for a fleeting moment. Zak stood up as Charlie fell nude upon the floor. He would get Zak back for that.
matt1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to matt1995 for this post:
Old 04-05-2015, 09:19 PM   #18
Loserman

Please continue. It awesome so far.
24/ m/straight/(no sub Dom preference yet) Likes:Anal, piss, feminization,(more to come). Dislikes: Hidden public,spanking(more to come). Limits: Family, public public, pain(more to come). More likes, dislikes and limits will definitely come. No camera of any type atm
Loserman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 07:30 AM   #19
matt1995

Default Coolest Guy in School Part 5

Charlie clambered up from the floor. His arse hurt from the spanking and his whole front from the fall onto the hard wooden floor. He felt weak and his flaccid cock made him feel vulnerable. He cupped it with his hand, breathing heavily.
'Right. First things first. Towel off.' Charlie demanded.
Without even using his hands, Zak's towel dropped to the floor. He was hard as he ever had been.
Charlie thought. 'You have to exercise, to my instruction, for five minutes. If you lose you hard-on, you get a forfeit of my choosing.'
Zak nodded with extreme confidence that infuriated Charlie.

Charlie sat in an armchair, the leather sticking to his bare skin. He crossed his legs to better hide his shame.
'Let's start with press ups,' Charlie said, pointing to a Persian rug in front of him. 'Fifty.'
Zak fell forward and caught himself just before he hit the ground, in a move which would surely break most people's wrists. He began immediately, exercising perfect form as he moved down to the ground, his nose and cock touching the carpet, and up again to full extension. From his ankles to the back of his head was a straight line, barring the smooth hill of his fantastic bum. Zak counted each press up in a loud and commanding voice. Upon the fiftieth, Zak lifted his feet up so he was doing a handstand, with perfect balance, and rotated them full circle to bring himself to a standing position. He subtly tensed his muscles - all bulging and sweating and veiny - surrounding his still hard dick.

'Fifty crunches.' Charlie watched as Zak gracefully fell back to the ground and began to crunch, with the added titillation that every time he came up he licked the tip of his cock and the pre-cum thereon. Charlie began, involuntarily, to get erect. Charlie then commanded him to do fifty lunges, which he executed perfectly. There were only two minutes left on his phone timer.
'Fifty squats!' Charlie commanded.
Zak moved slowly in front of him and began to squat down, his muscular legs going down to a right angle, before raising back up. Sweat dribbled down his abs and made him gleam. Charlie was as hard as Zak now. He looked at the timer. He couldn't let Zak win.
'Lower squats!' Charlie demanded. He went down to the ground, and placed his fist against the carpet. 'You have to touch my fist to make it count.' Zak did, and for forty squats his tight shaved balls bounced off Charlie's tensed hand.
'Plank.' Charlie said, with defeatism overcoming the determination that had been in his voice. Zak went to a planking position on the rug. There was less than a minute left on the clock. Charlie paced around Zak - his erection seemingly incapable of desisting - and slowly, placed one foot on his back then the other. He stood on Zak's muscular back, and Zak did not buckle, and simply stayed there until the buzzer on the phone went off.

Charlie stepped off and Zak got to his feet. He was triumphant.
Charlie sighed. 'How... How did you do that?'
Zak just grinned. 'What can I say? I'm a physical god.'
Charlie looked at the arrogant teen. 'You're so fucking up yourself. Earlier, in the alleyway, I got some good punches in on you. I could have probably beaten you, if not for the fact that your mates would have rushed me.'
'Please...' Zak took a step closer, intent to intimidate. 'You couldn't beat me. I'm undefeated in collegiate wrestling for fuck's sake.'
Charlie eyed him up. His confidence might be his downfall. He paced back and forth for a moment, being sure not to back away from Zak, as he would want. 'Five rounds,' Charlie said. 'If I can force your shoulders to the ground once, I win.'
'What if I force your shoulders to the ground five times in a row?' Zak said, supremely confident.
'Then you win.' Charlie said simply. 'No forfeit. Simply winning for its own sake. Bragging rights. Pride and all that shit.'
'Okay,' Zak said. He picked up a glass coffee table in the middle of the sofas and chairs and moved it to the outside, providing a substantial mat in the middle on which they might wrestle.
'Do you have any spare wrestling gear?' Charlie asked, making a slight move towards the entrance hall and the spiral staircase to Zak's room.
'Wrestling gear?' Zak grinned. 'If you're afraid you'll shoot your load if you touch me while I'm naked.'
'No, Zak. I'm fine with it. Anything you're fine with, any boundary, so am I.'

Charlie and Zak began to circle one another. There was no crowd like earlier. There wouldn't be any strikes. They each raised a hand and met in the middle. Suddenly Zak moved around to behind Charlie. Grabbing him firmly around the waist, Zak's cock forced flat against the crack of Charlie's arse, he flipped him over, whilst keeping hold of his waist. Charlie's world went upside down as his back slammed into the hard floor. He only instinctively kept his head up. Zak's voice counted. 'One. Two. Three.'

Charlie turned over and scrambled to his feet. He turned and was met with Zak again advancing. Charlie dashed forward as Zak went for the same move, only this time with one of his hands distinctly grabbing Charlie's cock. Charlie wouldn't usually be hard with this level of physical exertion, but this was so fucking hot. This time he dropped his body weight so Zak could suplex him over, and brought Zak in a classic jiu-jitsu move over his back so he was flat on the ground in front of him. Charlie went down desperately and heavily. His knees went into Zak's shoulders and he splayed himself over Zak, in what was really a sixty nine position, so he couldn't get up. Charlie began to count. 'One. Two.' Zak pushed hard against the ground with one of his legs and flipped the sixty nine over. Zak's knees were pressed into Charlie shoulders and Zak's package resting on Charlie's sweating chest. 'One. Two. Three.' Two to Zak.

As soon as Charlie was up Zak moved down as if to tackle, and Zak's shoulder driving into Charlie's waist, and Zak's right cheek against Charlie's right ass cheek, he threw him onto the ground. Zak raised Charlie's legs, as if in missionary, and pushed himself against them, his legs pushing against the ground. 'One. Two. Three.'

Charlie was gasping, whilst Zak only seemed to be flexing as his abs tensed and untensed. Zak grinned, raising a hand and beckoning Charlie to attack. Charlie dashed lamely forward as Zak ducked under the oncoming clothesline and, one hand firmly on either shoulder, smashed Charlie backwards onto the ground. Zak jumped in the air and slammed hard down with his ass. The ass was firm and might as well have punched Charlie in the chest. Charlie was winded as, staring at the curves of Zak, the older, stronger boy counted to three.

Charlie pushed himself up. He was determined. He brought down his centre of gravity, his stance near the ground and his eye level at Zak's pulsing hard-on. As Zak strutted forward, Charlie moved quickly into a bear-hug, cock to cock, and, in a great exertion of energy, he flipped Zak belly-to-belly backwards. Charlie rolled back with him and was on top of Zak. He sat on Zak's chest, knees on either side and cock within inches of Zak's face. 'One. Two.' Zak brought his legs up, hooking around Charlie's arms and slammed him back towards the floor. Zak moved forward onto him as Charlie tried to sit up. The boys briefly pushed against each other, as Charlie tried to get free and Zak attempted to force him down. Zak won and spread himself over Charlie. His knees went to either side of Charlie's hips, their similarly sized cocks pretty much exactly on top of one another. Zak put one hand on either of Charlie's shoulders, and moved his face directly above Charlie's. Their noses were touching. Zak's sweat dripped onto Charlie. They stared into each other's eyes. Charlie was harder than he had ever been. Zak spoke: 'One. Two. Three.' Their lips met.
Old 04-18-2015, 01:32 PM   #20
matt1995

Default Coolest Guy in School Part 6

The kiss continued for about three seconds. Charlie's eyes opened wide in surprise. He was kissing Zak. Or Zak was kissing him. As soon as their lips had met Zak's body, taut from the effort of restraining Charlie, had slackened. Charlie, previously completely overpowered by the older boy, pushed up hard, his hands against Zak's rock hard stomach, and flipped the Zak off to the side. Charlie staggered to his feet.
'What the fuck?' Charlie asked, stepping back from Zak, who still lay on the floor, seemingly not quite with it. Zak was staring into space, laid on one side, unmoved from where he had been thrown, his cock practically dripping pre-cum.
Charlie repeated himself, louder. 'What the fuck?'
Zak came around. He quickly clambered to his feet, not nearly so graceful as he had been so far that evening.
'What the fuck?' Zak echoed Charlie. 'Why did you kiss me, you fucking faggot!'
'You kissed me. I didn't kiss you.' Charlie's voice did not waver as Zak moved closer to him. He would not be intimidated. Zak had kissed him.

'I didn't kiss you, you pervert. You've been staring at my cock all night. You fucking fancy me, don't you?' Zak shoved Charlie in the chest, and Charlie fell backwards into the wall behind. Zak put his strong hands on either of Charlie's narrow shoulders, controlling him.
Charlie had had enough. He grabbed each of Zak's hands and pushed down, paining Zak and bringing his face closer.
'I did not kiss you Zak. You kissed me.' Charlie stared into the eyes of the cool, hot, athletic bully. Zak didn't respond, but stared back at Charlie for another few moments. Zak's breathing quickened, and suddenly he released, moving quickly to the nearest couch, where he collapsed, head in hands. Charlie approached tentatively, and sat down next to Zak as he breathed heavily and hid his face.

'You did kiss me Zak. You did.' Charlie made the simple statement. Zak didn't respond. 'I thought all these dares were a bit much, even for one of you football lads. I don't mind. Was it just in the moment? What happened?'
Zak's voice was so different to the man in charge he had been all night. 'I just did. It was nothing.'
'Nothing... why did you kiss me? Are you bi?'
'Of course I'm fucking not. I was just exerting my dominance. I'm drunk I guess. That's never happened before. It won't again.' Zak didn't sound dominant. Charlie placed one hand on his shoulder, waiting to be rebuffed.
'You're not that drunk. Anyway, a drunk act shows a sober thought. That's what my mum says.' Charlie studied what he could see of Zak's face.

'I... I didn't... I don't usually...' Zak's stuttered.
'It's okay. It doesn't matter what you are. Lots of people are bisexual. My old friend said most people are.'
'I'm not fucking bi!' Zak looked up, his eyes red, on the edge of tears. 'I'm straight. Completely straight.' Zak was many things, but at this moment was not much of an actor.
There was a moment of silence. 'So you've fucked thirty girls. What about guys? How many?'
'I've never fucked a guy.'
'But you've wanted to, haven't you?' Charlie asked. Zak didn't respond. 'Earlier,' Charlie continued, his brain working fast, 'you went soft. When we had the porn on. And that girl was fucking hot. That's the only time you've gone soft. You did enough exercise to make some people feint without going soft.'

'The guy was ugly.' Zak answered quickly.
'I don't look at the guys. But you did... Zak...'
'What?' Zak's voice was strained, and on his face a look of quiet desperation.
'Are you gay?'
'I'm not gay. Of course I'm not gay! I've fucked twenty fucking girls! I'm captain of the teams! I'm...'
'Thirty girls. That's what you said earlier.'
'Twenty. Thirty. What does it matter? I like girls. They're hot. Do you know how much pussy I've had?'
There was another silence. Zak, even in his terror, was still hard. 'I think I do, Zak.' Charlie spoke softly, and with confidence. It all made sense. Zak was a pretty great actor after all. 'One. You've had sex with one girl, once. I always thought it was odd that that sex tape came out. You filmed it, and that girl, Stacey, had no ill will towards you. It was you, wasn't it? You released the tape. It's all an act, and that was your evidence. Right?' Zak nodded. 'Why?' Charlie asked. 'Why would you do all this?'

Zak stood up, and looked down at Charlie. His voice quavered, but was steady. 'I'm gay. Known it for years. But I'm cool. Always have been. You know how incredible it is to be cool? Everyone knows me. Everyone wants to be my friend. Everyone flirts with me. And it was fine... you know... being... 'in the closet'.' Zak finger-quoted, as he walked slowly backwards and forwards in front of Charlie, not breaking eye contact, both struggling to speak and seeming like he'd been wanting to say it for years. 'I was Captain of the sports teams. I joined in with the banter with the lads, you know. Which porn star I'd like to fuck and all that. Girls flirted with me, and asked me out, but I always said I had another girl on the go. Maybe at another school. Maybe some twins I'd met on holiday. I verified my straightness, by every now and again getting off with a girl at a party, then retracted, citing guilt for my other girlfriend. By the time I was sixteen, the other guys, in the teams and such, began to think it was odd. All these conquests I mentioned in passing. But they never saw me bed any cheerleaders at house parties, as they did. And on one of the football trips, a hazing for a new recruit, this fourteen year old called Brock, went a bit far. To get into the team we made him run around naked, get spanked by the team as he walked down the line, someone teabagged him and then, to prove my dominance, I made him blow me, in front of the entire team. My first blowjob.

'I laughed it off. And they did, in front of me, too. I was, am, the captain after all. But behind my back, they began to whisper. Cover up when I entered the shower, not that I ever glanced that obviously, or got that hard or anything. I've fucking tried being straight. Jerked off to so much porn on line, thin women with huge tits, but never really been into it. Shooting my load not nearly so much as looking at male divers, or porn stars, or thinking about the team showering. I can't change it. Can't be normal. But I knew I needed cover. My popularity, my status, was beginning to decline. So I asked the head cheerleader, a couple of years my senior, to come round when my mum was away. She wasn't going to refuse. All the cheerleaders fancied the pants off me.' Zak allowed himself a brief conceited smile. 'I put out the camera, told her to strip, and went into the bathroom. Don't get me wrong, that Stacey was very hot. But I've never been able to get hard, and stay hard, with a girl. I popped a Viagra. Age fucking sixteen. You've seen the video. I acted. I fucked that girl and everyone who saw it would think I was straight. I even did anal so I could close my eyes and think... think I was being honest. Being myself. Just after Stacey left, I copied the DVD, left it in a classroom, on the floor. Of course it got out. I was restored. All the guys were no longer threatened by me, would no longer hide their junk from me. Hell, on the last football trip we all measured our dicks next to each other. Not gay. Being lads. It's a pretty fine line, and all really about interpretation. I've fucked one girl and got off with dozens of girls. Just to... Just to... just to be cool, you know.' Zak finished, and sat back down next to Charlie.

There was a silence that lasted at least two minutes. 'You invited me round here why, then?' Charlie asked.
Zak answered. 'I've done it a few times. Invite a hot loner around. I get to mess around with him, blackmail hanging over. A few times I've got a blowjob. Maybe I film it, maybe they enjoy it. Either way, they don't say anything.'
'You think I'm hot?' Charlie asked, vanity getting the better of him.
'Yeah. Blond twink. Slender. Great cock, as it turns out.'
Charlie smiled, as they lapsed into silence again.

'You lied.' Charlie stated. 'You said you'd fucked thirty girls.'
'I know.' Zak replied. 'I'm sorry.'
'You have to do the forfeit.' Zak paused, and looked at Charlie, his expression complex.
'I have to...'
'Blow me,' Charlie said.
Zak seemed emotionally exhausted, and was still seemingly close to tears. But he closed his eyes, and turned to Charlie. Zak moved to kneeling on the floor, in front of Charlie, and brought his face to Charlie's crotch area. A hand grasped either thigh firmly, and Zak began to blow Charlie. It was the first of Charlie's life, and Charlie moved back, gasping, taken aback by the sensation. Zak moved up and down the shaft, down to the base and thick mat of Charlie's blond pubic hair. The pubes were perfect, naturally not ascending up the shaft. Charlie breathed heavily, placing a hand on Zak's shoulder and gripping hard.
'Keep going,' was all Charlie managed to say.
Zak's continued, and within a minute, Charlie felt himself approaching. Usually it would take him longer, but the sexuality of the night had been as if he was constantly edging. He gripped Zak hard with one hand and wrapped his legs around him, bringing one hand up through his thick blond hair. Charlie moaned, almost pornographically loudly, as he came into Zak's mouth. Zak, delivering a deep blowjob, gagged as two loads went straight down his throat and he retracted, as a shot hit the top of his mouth, his right cheek and then two on his muscular chest.
Charlie lay back, spent, gasping and smiling. 'That... was... incredible...' Words came between his satisfied gasps.

Charlie looked down, not to see Zak smiling similarly, hot and sweaty, pleased to have blown this hot twink he had invited around. Zak was in the opposite armchair, slightly covered in Charlie's white load, with his eyes shut, almost sobbing. Zak was struggling, and increasingly failing, to hold back tears. Charlie looked over at Zak. The only sound in the house was Zak's sobbing. Charlie walked over to Zak, increasingly soft, and put a hand on Zak's shoulder. Zak didn't look up. Charlie made a decision, based on gratitude for the blowjob and pity for the guy. Charlie went to his knee and pushed Zak against the back of the chair, taking control. Charlie had never done it before, or even considered it, as he put his lips around Zak's cock and began to suck. Zak lay back, wiping tears from his cheeks with his arms. Charlie stroked up and down each of Zak's legs, which were quavering, as he moved his tongue around the soft end of Zak's cock. Without warning, Charlie felt the warm cum against the back of his throat, and he managed to swallow one, two, three, four, five, six shots. Six thick, warm, salty loads. Charlie moved back off Zak, who was laid back in the chair, eyes closed, gently shaking.

'Are you okay?' Charlie asked.
Charlie had to move closer to hear Zak's response. 'Just go Charlie, please... Just go.'
The following user says Thank You to matt1995 for this post:
Old 04-20-2015, 07:55 PM   #21

Loving it! Please continue!
8421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 10:02 AM   #22
matt1995

Default Coolest Guy in School Part 7

It had been a week since Charlie had been to Zak's house, and all the events that had unfolded there. Charlie was sat, on his own, during lunch, eating some mulch that had been dished out from one of the lunch ladies. The stringy thick goop, a cross between cabbage and gruel, was hard to stomach. Charlie found himself reminiscing about the events of the previous Friday, and the food's consistency reminded him of that of Zak's cum in his mouth. It wasn't quite the same, thought Charlie. Zak's cum had been easier to swallow.

Charlie had found himself thinking about Zak continually that week. He was feeling sorry for Zak, deep in the closet and his persona simply a rouse, as well as confused himself. Charlie had found the whole experience so hot and sexy, and didn't know why. Through the week he had tried on several occasions jacking off to gay stuff online, and it didn't work. Zak was different though. Charlie could see why the cheerleaders were so into him. He was utterly compelling in every way. He had also, Charlie noted, not been in school for any of the previous week. The rumour had gone around that he had been blindsided by four members of an opposing football team, and had managed to knock out two of them before one of them sucker punched him. The rumour was that Zak was in a hospital recovering. Charlie was worried about Zak though; the experience had ceased to be sexy in the final chapter, and become intense and emotional. Charlie had self-interest of course; he had made friends with the coolest guy in school. Zak's company skyrocketed one up the social ladder.

A shadow was cast over his mush and he looked up. A very large boy, about six and a half feet tall and probably very heavy due to his sheer muscle mass, stood over him. His voice was a deep and booming as was to be expected.
'Are you Charlie?' Charlie nodded. The boy continued. 'Zak says to go to his house at six tonight.' He raised his phone in one hand to signify how he was relaying the message. Charlie nodded again. Without saying anything else, the colossal slab of humanity walked away. He must be one of the football players Charlie thought. He had seen the hulking figure behind Zak. He saw the boy now return to a crowded table, although with one chair significantly empty. The football team seemed far far smaller without its captain, and the cheerleaders sat with them also seemed down. Charlie briefly caught the eye of a pretty girl, who he believed was called Marie. She had beautiful green eyes and flowing black hair. He looked away, and smiled into his food. He would see Zak again, it seemed, and he was looking forward to it.

Charlie had been far more careful with his appearance this time around. He had selected all his nicest clothes, although hoped he wouldn't keep them on for very long. Tight, figure hugging jeans; a bright blue silk t-shirt; a denim jacket; his sexiest pair of boxers - pink very tight boxer briefs, which showed off his firm arse and his already blood-filled package. He had seen one of the big-dicked models remove similar trunks in some of the gay porn he had tried out. Walking up to Zak's door, at 55 Greensborough Terrace, he was already nursing a slight semi. He had gelled his blond hair gently up and, more crucially, for the first time in his life he had shaved down there. He was a bald as a pre-pubescent, but considerably more endowed. Charlie knocked three times on Zak's door.

The door opened. Zak stood there, none of the swagger he had presented the previous week, but looking as drop-dead gorgeous as ever. He was dressed well - shirt and belt and jeans and such - as he beckoned Charlie inside. Without talking, they walked through to the lounge and sat down, in the very seats where the week before they had had orgasms inside one another. Charlie noticed that there were bowls of crisps on the tables, as well as a large metal keg in one corner.

'Hey.' Zak broke the silence.
'Hi.'
Zak leaned forward with purpose, and spoke quickly and clearly. 'Listen. What happened last week, it was good. It was good to finally come out. At least to one person. I don't think I'm ready to do the same to the world at large. I have a reputation to maintain, and unfortunately it means I can't present the real me. However, I believe that we can work together. I'm sorry I was a dick. For challenging you to a fight and for blackmailing you and generally acting like I was better than you. From now on, this friendship is one of equals.' Zak held out his hand, and Charlie took it with pleasure. The firm handshake was a much better start to the evening than his arrogance and exhibitionism, albeit perhaps less arousing. Zak continued. 'Tonight, there is a party here. I want you to stay. Make some friends. God knows that school is hard enough without all this isolation. Drink, talk, eat, whatever. And then near the end of the night we will have a game of Truth or Dare...'

'Who?' Charlie asked, slightly disappointed that he would not seemingly have Zak alone. He corrected himself. He was not gay for Zak. He was straight.
'There are a lot of people coming to the party, from school. All the cool kids. But the game itself will be limited to those who are staying over. That's you, the football team and the cheerleading squad.' Charlie noted how, even with his promise of equality, Zak still posed things like orders. Some habits are hard to kick. 'I want you to propose the game, I'll back you up, the others will follow. Here's where we work together. You want pussy, so I will dare you to do stuff with the cheerleaders. They're very hot, and once they know you're part of the circle they'll probably be way into you. I bet they get tired of getting mounted by two hundred pound freaks. Me.' He paused, and swallowed hard. 'I like cock. So you dare me to do things with my team mates. They're very fucking hot too, most of them. And when it's a dare it's all about team solidarity. They won't know a thing. I want you to know who they are before they get here, in a half an hour.'

Zak stood up and sat next to Charlie, bringing up a team photo that was stashed under the sofa. Eleven boys were on it, all in gear, helmets and such, Zak recognisable in the middle. Zak chuckled to himself. 'Of course you won't be able to recognise them from a picture like this. They all pretty much look the same. However,' he pulled another picture from under the sofa. This was a print out, not nearly so professionally done. He could see why. The picture showed the same boys in the same line formation, but this time they were all naked, except footballs held in front of their crotches. 'This was the naked calendar we did when we went on tour. Turns out you can't release one through school with teenagers on. Never mind. So... the team...'

Zak pointed to the left hand side, and named each of the players in turn.
'That's Brock. He's hung like a horse.' The first was the same guy who had delivered Zak's message earlier. Naked, Brock revealed himself to be incredibly thick set, a mix of muscle and fat, as to be unattractive and very hairy. He grimaced where the rest of the team grinned. His cock was so big that the top of it was visible above the ball, and the end just below it. 'Bear though,' Zak opined. 'Not my type.'

'Nelson.' Nelson was a muscular but lean black guy, with the best abs in the team besides Zak.

'Tim.' Tim was short and chunky, blond with a surprisingly good beard for a teenager. He looked to be built, similar to Brock, for utility rather than looks.

'John.' John was a classically handsome brunette, with a smile to die for and perfect white teeth. He was probably a shade under six foot. His body was tight and seemingly hairless.

'Rob. He's John's twin.' He was not identical, being blond, but was equally hot. Rob was also entirely shaved. Zak nudged Charlie gently in the ribs and said; 'Either of those two would be great.'

'Zak,' he pointed to himself in the centre. 'Hottest guy in my opinion. Get me in with him.' Charlie laughed, but agreed, even with the fierce competition of the twins and Nelson.

'Casey.' Casey had a mass of tangled dirty blond hair, was the second tallest on the team besides Brock . Casey was perhaps the most muscular of the team, built like a bodybuilder, with shoulders as broad as both the twins put together. His chest could probably have been measured for cup size, and grinned cheekily at the camera, ball in one hand, other on the back of his head.

'Damon.' Damon was a similar build to Casey, perhaps slightly shorter and less muscular, but black. His hair was dyed one half blond, with the other side its natural black.

'Pierre.' Pierre was lifting his arms tensing his considerable arms. The ball, inexplicably, was right in front of his crotch, despite not being held. Zak explained without being asked - 'Threw the ball up. Amazingly it was only the second attempt at the picture which actually covered his cock. Comes from France. Very hot. Very good cock. Massive exhibitionist.' Charlie giggled under his breath at the notion that any of the boys in the picture weren't exhibitionists. Pierre was winking at the camera, his jet black hair neatly framing his boyish good looks.

'Ted. English.' Ted wasn't very defined, but had a good deal of muscle mass on his fairly hirsute body. Clearly a joker, he bit on his bottom lip and faked, presumably, an orgasm face.

'Luke.' The final boy in the line was deeply tanned, with a clear tan line from wearing a pair of Speedos. He was probably the smallest member of the team, as short as Tim and slender as the twins. His hair was dyed blue, and shaved closely at the sides, and there was something in his eyes that drew the eye. Luke was, of course, highly athletic with a toned browned body.

'And Luke's the prize. There's something about him. Second hottest guy I know.' Zak returned the picture under the sofa.
'After you, yeah?' Charlie grinned.
'Nah...' Zak said, and deliberately and briefly squeezed Charlie's upper leg. 'As for the girls,' Zak moved on, 'There's only one you need to know. This...' Zak brought out his phone and turned on the screen. He paused for dramatic effect as Charlie examined the image. A blonde girl, in the shower, was on it. She was utterly sexy, with big boobs exposed to the camera, beautiful skin and pursed lips. One finger gently touched her lip. The picture was carefully posed, and not a quick shower snap. Charlie recognised, having seen her lots of times around school. She was the head cheerleader, and Zak's equivalent in both popularity and hotness. Charlie could feel himself getting hard at the picture instantly. 'Is Lisa,' Zak finished.
Old 04-29-2015, 04:43 PM   #23
Nick
Distinguished Member

this is getting great, please continue

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 05:02 PM   #24
matt1995

Default Coolest Guy in School Part 8

Charlie sat on a wall, about three minutes walk from Zak's house. He glanced at his watch for the third time that minute. 8:26. If Charlie admired anything about Zak, it was his sheer commitment to performance. It was as if he were an actor playing the role of a cool guy, and had to keep his feelings, desires and sexuality bottled up inside, disguised. It was admirable, by effort if nothing else, but also sad. Zak had instructed him that, although the party was due to start at seven, no one would arrive until eight and, so as to avoid suspicions of complicity, Charlie should arrive at half eight. They had spent the intervening hour or so simply chatting and playing on the Playstation. It was strange, in this social context with Zak, who still seemed like a foreign entity when not brandishing his cock. Once more, through all the small talk and light jokes, there was still very much a sexual tension there. Every minute or so an image would appear in Charlie's head of Zak - naked, masturbating, kissing Charlie and more. He wanted to jump on Zak every now and again, before he realised where he was, and who he was. Such hypothetical dreaming was dangerous.

The blaring of music came from Zak's house as he walked around the corner. Through the large panes of glass, he could see the party was in full swing. Zak answered the door, staggering slightly, and cheered 'Charlie' before wrapping his thick arms around Charlie's neck and ushering him into the house. All around people, most of whom Charlie recognised from the year by sight, sipped drinks and talked. The tall gym rat who Charlie recognised as Casey stumbled up behind Zak, half full bottle of port in one hand, and said:
'Hey, Zak. Isn't he that little bitch who you beat the shit out of last week?'
'He is that guy, but...' Zak looked around the room at large. 'Hey everyone.' Everyone went quiet at the call of their leader. 'This is Charlie. He's a pretty cool guy. Stood up to me like no one else does. He's one of us.'
Charlie grinned self-consciously as everyone around the room muttered varied greetings to him. Ted, the English bloke, shoved a can into his hand, and bumped fists with him.
'You did well in that fight,' Ted said, thick accented. 'You should try out boxing at school. I'm the Captain.'

Charlie mingled throughout the night, as he was gradually brought into the social circle. The football team, all of whom he had recently studied naked, all introduced themselves. The cheerleaders too, greeted him, and the highlight undoubtedly being Marie, the girl he had earlier met eyes with, calling him 'super cute'. It wasn't quite 'handsome', Charlie thought, but it was something. He had watched as Lisa, who carried herself around the party with a flirtatious smile in a pink tube top so narrow it was practically a bra for her big round boobs, walked over and clearly flirted with Zak. In time with the music, she had pulled his top off, and though he had clearly not been into it, to save face he acted passive, and was now walking around the room bare-chested and slightly sweating. His abs glimmered.

Charlie sipped a vodka and coke as Luke, the blue haired enigma, walked up. His jeans were incredibly skinny, to such an extent that his bulge was clearly visible. He wore a deep red shirt, covered in little bits of reflective purple. It was incredible that such a non-conformist could be part of the group, and would have been equally incredible had he not been. He spoke in a clear New York accent.
'Yo, what up? Charlie right?'
'Yeah. Luke.' Charlie said without stopping himself, worried it might make him seem weird to know his name before their introduction.
'That's right.' Luke was not phased. He took out what Charlie took to be a cigarette and lit it. 'Not often that someone new comes into the circle. I believe the last one was me, a year or so ago.'
'How did you 'get in'?' Charlie asked, fingerquoting the final two words.
'Oh, you know…' Luke said. 'Same way as you did I suspect.'
Charlie stuttered. 'F-f-fighting Zak?'
'Something like that.' Luke winked, very deliberately, at Charlie, and offered him a drag of what he was smoking. Charlie took it and inhaled. He had never had a cigarette before, but had been instructed by his younger brother, rather pathetically, how to do it. Charlie immediately began to cough heavily, rasping as he keeled over.
Zak looked over from the other side of the room, where he was answering the door, and shouted.
'What's wrong Charlie?'
Luke responded. 'I don't think Charlie's ever had weed before!' The room at large laughed as Charlie recovered and tried to save face, forcing himself through two more inhalations whilst attempting to minimise the coughing. Charlie leant back against the wall, still with Luke, the room turned slightly blurry, as he saw that Zak was having a heated argument with the two people at his door. The two boys had come, provocatively dressed, in the team football shirts of the rival school. Zak squared up to the two boys, both of whom were broader and taller than he was, as some of the rest of the football team noticed and began to gather around, trying to join line with Zak. Zak, younger and smaller than some of his team, nonetheless held status, signalling them back with a raised hand. One of the uninvited guests landed the first punch on Zak, who staggered back, but ducking and dodging, hit the same person with a rising uppercut, knocking him upwards and backwards and out. The other made a lame attempt at attack, but Zak ducked behind him, initiated a chokehold, and held him at an angle in front of all the guests.
'Take your friend, and fuck off. Maybe do some training for our next match, yeah?' He forced the guy out of the door, closed and locked it, as the party at large applauded him.

Luke spoke to Charlie, feeling the effects of the joint rather profoundly. 'Physical specimen, that Zak…'
'Yeah…'
'Decent cock too,' Luke said casually.
'What?'
'Come on. I presume that why he really invited you.' Charlie was speechless, and his silence telling. 'You know, Charlie. I'm not very good at football. I'm in pretty good shape, but I don't enjoy football, or the rules, or even really the physical exercise. I keep these abs by not eating much.'
'What are you talking about?' Charlie asked, feeling the world collapse around him, socially and visually.
'The football team. That's why I'm on it. Zak hazed me. In front of the team. Made me blow him. Initiation, you know. He just enjoys the power. Me - I don't enjoy football. Honestly, I just enjoy the social stuff. The drinking. The tours. The status. The showering.' Charlie looked at him, curiously. Luke continued: 'I'm not calling you gay. I'm just saying… never mind… You're out of it anyway. I'm just saying Zak's fit, is all…'
'I'm straight.' Charlie stuttered.
'No-one's straight…' Luke said, slowly, eyeing the room. 'Everyone has their tendencies. Their types. We look alike, you know.'
Charlie looked between them. Certainly - they had similar body types. A degree of muscles, not much fat, high cheekbones. Zak had described him as a twink. Maybe Luke was a twink too. 'I think I know what you mean. You fancy Zak?'
Luke brushed his hand lightly against Charlie's cheek. 'We'll get into this later, I'm sure.'
Charlie fell back gently against the wall again, and watched as Luke walked his pert little ass away.

It was midnight. The remaining party guests - all the football team, six of the cheerleaders and Charlie - were gathered in an upstairs rec-room. They were sat around in a variety of chairs, many of the men topless by this stage, finishing the last of the drinks and talking. Charlie had recovered somewhat from the marijuana, but had had quite a lot more to drink. He noticed Zak, from across the room, repeatedly giving meaningful glances. It took Charlie a few minutes before it dawned on him. He looked around the circle, thinking through the plan he had come up with earlier.

'How about a game of cards?' Charlie asked in his loudest voice. The circle fell quiet.
One of the twins responded. 'There are, like eighteen of us. Far too many for cards.'
'What about another game?' Charlie asked, it going to plan.
'Drinking game?' Damon offered. 'Ring of Fire?'
'Yeah…' Charlie said, slowly. 'Or…'
Luke chimed in, sat next to Charlie. 'How about a game of truth or dare?'
Old 04-30-2015, 01:34 PM   #25
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

I feel like you're not getting the praise you deserve. This is a wonderful story and keep up the great work. Looking forward to seeing the events of the night unfold.

Cheers!
Demonking
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 03:39 PM   #26
Priapus

This is actually a freaking amazing story I love it.
M/BI-CURIOUS/6.5 inch
My PM Dares
Priapus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 05:19 PM   #27
victorchance101
Account Banned

i need more plez post more.

limits extream pain, illegal, and permits

hard limits friends and family

Kik VictotChance
victorchance101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 09:09 AM   #28
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Plz continue I'd love to read about the truth or dare game...
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 04:59 PM   #29
Hound

This is a really good story!

My Punishments.

My PM dares.PM me NUDE and I will be naked for as long as you tell me to be
Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 06:08 AM   #30
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

I just found this story this weekend and read all the chapters...keep going really interested what way you will take it now...will Zaks friends learn the truth or can he keep up the act...I can't wait to find out

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, friends, jock, master, school