Default I. Slave

I am going to start writing a story on this thread. It will include:
Truth or dare,
Slavery (f dom),
Femdom,
Humiliation,
Some sexual content,
Forced feminisation.

The main character, from whom the point of view will be from, is called jake. He is a 16 year old boy, average size, blonde with blue eyes. I will introduce other characters when they come in.

I will inform you beforehand the slavery won't start straight away but they'll allways be some sort of action going on. I know what I will be writing but I will leave it a bit before posting the story to give chance for you to tell me anything else you would like in the story or any other suggestions or changes!

Last edited by Dr Penguin321; 11-23-2014 at 07:09 AM.
Dr Penguin321 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dr Penguin321 for this post:
Old 11-22-2014, 03:50 PM   #2
Master Rayne

Location: I'm Canadian. If you have a problem with that, GET LOST!

my first suggestion is to avoid having an underaged teen as the main character of a story such as yours. you don't want to pass for a pedophile, dontcha?

Sophitia and Katt are my slaves.
Tira is our pet.

They only live, breath and exist for me.
everything else is emptiness.

NEVER send them messages stating you want to own them! If you do, you're in for trouble! I mean it. Seriously. They are mine. No Kidding.

Allowed: I dom my slaves and my pet in any ways I see fit.

Forbidden: Scat, piss, blood, illegal, zoophilia, public, extreme, interracial.
Master Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 03:50 PM   #3
slaveboy 95

Sounds good I look forward to it
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...29#post2356529
slaveboy 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 07:11 AM   #4
Dr Penguin321

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Rayne View Post
my first suggestion is to avoid having an underaged teen as the main character of a story such as yours. you don't want to pass for a pedophile, dontcha?
Ok. I have changed the ages. Any more suggestions? I will write this later this evening.
Btw how quickly would you like this story to go?
Old 11-23-2014, 07:38 AM   #5
Master Rayne

well maybe 1 chapter each week... sounds fair to me

Tira is our pet.

NEVER send them messages stating you want to own them! If you do, you're in for trouble! I mean it. Seriously. They are mine. No Kidding.

Old 11-23-2014, 09:27 AM   #6
Dr Penguin321

Quote:
well maybe 1 chapter each week... sounds fair to me
Well I'm thinking about doing around 2-3 chapters a week, but slightly smaller chapters. But after every chapter I will wait until someone had replied before posting the next one so I know you're reading.

But if its ok with you lot I'm going to make sure i don't go to quickly, like having public nudity in the first scene, im instead going at a more detailed, interesting pace.
Old 11-23-2014, 11:15 AM   #7
Dr Penguin321

Default Chapter 1: My Life

I tripped over his foot and landed face first on the floor, winding myself. I knew what was coming. I felt a sharp, painful feeling around my groin. I was lifted up by my boxers and hung on a coat hanger - the bullies walked of laughing.

I wouldn't say I was a nerd, really unpopular, or a kid that was constantly getting picked on. But in my school, Jefersville High, you were either really popular, or unpopular. There was no inbetween!

SNAP!

My boxers ripped and I, again, fell face first on the floor.
'Jake' I heard my mate shout. Yep that's me, Jake, Jake Jefferson (JJ as my close friends commonly called me). Blonde hair, dark blue eyes. Not built-up and muscly like the bullies if just encounter, but not fat either. I guess I had an average body for a 16 year old boy.
'JJ!' My friend Matt shouted again. I looked up:
Matt had been my best mate since infant school. He was taller and thinner than me. And he wasn't as unpopular as me. He has dark brown hair and intelligent green eyes, which suited his personality - he was like a human encyclopaedia. For a while I've wondered whether he was homosexual, but I'd never asked him.
'Jake are you alright?' His mum was Irish so he had a bit of accent.
'Yeah I'm fine Matt' I reply. 'Lets go to maths'

So this was my life, but it was all about to change...
Old 11-23-2014, 01:26 PM   #8
Master Rayne

lets see how his life changes then

Tira is our pet.

Old 11-23-2014, 01:37 PM   #9
Dr Penguin321

Quote:
lets see how his life changes then
I will post chapter two: the invitation tomorrow. Please tell me whats good and what I should change: chapter size, writing, formality, speed etc

Btw the chapters will be longer in the future.
Old 11-23-2014, 04:13 PM   #10
Dr Penguin321

Default Chapter 2: The Invitation

I don't mind maths. I find it fairly easy and after all i sit next to Holly. Who I've had a crush on for years.
She walks in after me and gracefully puts her bag on the floor. When she bends over to get her equipment out I instantly get a boner. Her ass I perfectly round matching her long, blonde hair and gorgeous tits - not too big, but beautiful. I swear she reveals her cleavage on perpose as well.
She sits down. I don't know whether or not she's seen my boner making a tent in my trousers, but nevertheless she doesn't say anything but 'Hi'
'Err hi' I say. She looks down, I quickly cover up my groin but this time she notices.
'Are you alright' she giggles, in her soft beautiful voice. She flirts like this every lesson but I think it's just how she talks to all boys.
'Erm I'm sorry' i mutter. I hate awkward talks like this 'its just i...'
'Right class!' Mr Croft pipes up from the front. He is an old man but acts a lot younger and much more energetic. 'Today we will be doing some work on Pythagoras therom. Turn to page 69'
Holly giggles sweetly. I turn to look at her.
'He said 69.' She tells me even though I knew why she giggled the first time. What I had noticed was under her baggy top she wore no bra. She caught my gaze and followed it down.
'Oh I forgot' she said'i couldn't find a bra this morning and had to go without' I doubted she was telling the truth.'sorry I thought nobody had noticed!'
'Its alright' i reply. Than seeing her erect nipples through her yellow top.
She saw what I was looking at and looking down and said' you can't talk'
I looked down to see my boner had sprang back up and now was clearly visible. I didn't say anything and we just carried on with our work until lesson ended.

'Can you put your books on a pile on Sam's desk at the front' Mr croft's voiced boomed.
'Err, jake...' Holly said, using her big blue round eyes.
'Yes I'll take it' i said noing what she'd ask. As I stood up I was glad my boner had gone and picked up mine and Holly's books. As I walked to the front I stumbled into my other mate Sam. I dropped our books on the floor.
'Sorry' Sam said. He had dark black hair and equally dark brown eyes. He was really good at sport and played for the school football team.
By the time we'd picked put the sheets back in the books most people had left. I picked the books up.
'Hay, you got one of these too?' Sam asked - holding a little piece of paper folded up' I instantly knew Holly had put it in her book for me. I snatched it out of Sam's hands and unfolded it. It read:

To Jake,
On Friday night I am having a party
To celebrate my birthday on
Saturday. As I'm inviting Sam I
to invite you as well to keep him
company. But apart from you two
it will be just girls. Hope you can
come and I also have a l...
Sup......................................
From Holl...

The last bit of the letter was smugded, probaly from dropping it. I turn around to see Holly leave the classroom.
'So, you going?' Sam asks.
'You bet I am!!!'
Old 11-24-2014, 11:13 AM   #11
Dr Penguin321

I hope you liked the previous chapter. I made it longer than the first. Please tell me would you rather like 2 short chapters or one long?

Chapter 3: The Party. Will be coming tomorrow!
Old 11-24-2014, 11:31 AM   #12
mikel5
getDare Sweetheart

interesting ...
hope this turns out well

limits:ass play
curious about: water sports, multiple orgasms, ruined orgasm, post orgasm torture

PM Dares
SPANK- I will spank my balls per letter of your full name (if you are f) or a name of any other girl
mikel5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 06:50 AM   #13
toastywarm

OK you got my attention.

I am 32, female & straight

Turn ons:
Humiliation; teasing & being teased

Punish me with:
  • Corner time
  • Mouth soaping
  • Sleep deprivation
  • Pee (except public)
  • Some poop (won't eat it)
  • Capsaicin cream - on butt only-no genitals no anus
  • Orgasm control -edging does nothing for me
  • Writing lines
  • Forced exercise

Limits:
I'll tell you if I can't do it
toastywarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 07:06 AM   #14
Master Rayne

looks promising
i dont mind short chapters

Tira is our pet.

Old 11-25-2014, 12:53 PM   #15
Dr Penguin321

Default Chapter 3: The Party Pt1

I didn't see Holly until Friday in our maths lesson. This time she had arrived before me.
'Hay' She said politley. 'So did you get the note?'
'Yeah' I said as I sat down. But a couldn't help thinking there was a bit of sarcasm in her voice; telling me she was up to something.
'I can't wait for tonight' She giggled. 'It's going to be the best 16th birthday party I've ever had. I didn't bother correcting her on what she'd just said.
'Its gonna be amazing' She carried on. 'There'll be me, you, Katie, Sadie, Lucy and Sam!'
'Why was Sam invited again?' I asked.'Well Katie insisted, and I let him because if I had a boyfriend id want them to come as well!'
'Katie and Sam are going out?' I looked over at him. Amazed yet disappointed he didn't tell me.
'Yeah they've been going out for almost a month now'
'I can't believe he never told me. We don't usually keep secrets and...
'Jacob' Mr Croft voice boomed across the classroom.'Are you talking?!'
'Urm... I...'
'Sorry sir' Holly butted in 'I was asking him a question about the work!'
'Ok get on with it then'
'Thanks' I said. With flirting with me, inviting me to a party, telling me she's single, and covering up for me; I know it was impossible, but I had a feeling she was falling for me.

We didnt talk until the end of lesson. But when Mr Croft was reading out what we needed to do for homework, I felt Holly's arm reach round me and tuck a note in the back of my trousers. Her gentle hands touching my backside gave me a boner, but I tried to cover it up. At the end of lesson I got it out and put it in my pocket then went to English.

Later that night it hit me: I had no idea where Holly's house was and what time the party was at. Then I remembered, the note, I took it out my pocket it read:

To Jake
The party is at 12 Winkole Road Jeffersville
It starts at 7:30 and don't ........... bringing
a present. I cannot w....................ng to be
great and you wi.............................me
From Holly <3

Half of it i couldn't read because of the sweat on it from it being down my trousers, but I got the main information; the date and the time. I threw it in the bin as I could remember it and looked at the clock. 18:32! I got ready as fast as I could.

On the way there (I had to walk because I could not drive and my parents car was full of holiday items, they were going to France) I met Sam & Katie.
'I can't wait' He said as I came up to him. Don't get me wrong i was exited but Sam, you could get him a rock for his birthday and he'd still be over the moon!
'I know right' I replied. 'You never told me you and Katie went out!'
'Oh I thought you already knew!'He said and kissed his girlfriend. She was a brunette with beautiful hazel eyes matching her curly hair. She was i little bit chubby but in a cute way. I could see why Sam had fell for her.
'Hi'She said.'I can't wait either!'
We stopped talking as we walked down the driveway. I could tell one of the other girls was already there. I knocked on the door and within seconds it was answered. Holly stood there as beautiful as ever. A small pink top that showed lots of cleavage and a skirt that was only just above her knees. Her hair had been let down and I could smell the perfume from a metre away.
'Welcome to the best party ever!'

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
femdom, fiction, mistress, slave, slavery