Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-03-2014, 07:12 AM   #1
tequila mockingbird

Heart Dice Dares - 2014 - A new year of humiliation (fff/mm)

Foreword:
I know I never finished some of my old Dice dare stories but I'm back with the new year to start a brand new one with better rules and some view interaction! to my fan's I may get around to finishing some of the older works later!

for you that don't know most of this story is randomly generated! I really do roll the dares, the dice to move and estimate if they would get the questions right! This means I don't know how this story will end and it is fun for everyone!

The rules

The dare quiz game is a board of 50 squares from start to finish. However there is also - 10 squares which ends in an automatic defeat at -10.

Every space ending in a 5 is a chance space where players pick up a chance card. These can be good or bad and usually involve making a player move, setting a challenge or forcing a dare.

Every space ending in a 0 is an action card, these are kept by the player and used whenever they want, some action cards benefit them and other hinder their opponents.

To move a player rolls a 10 sided dice and picks up a question card. If the players gets the question correct they move forward the rolled amount, if they get it wrong they move backwards that amount. However instead of moving back they can roll a dice dare, if they do the dare they stay where they are.

Players roll three 20 sided dice and match the results up to the chart below.

Dice 1 - The Dare

1-Nothing
2-Sit
3-Stand
4-Run on the spot
5-Jump on the spot
6-Spin around
7-Handstand
8-Stand Hands on head
9-Cartwheel
10-Star Jump
11-Stood eyes closed and be tickled by other players
12-Stand and get spanked by other players (can’t cover bottom)
13-Steak to other players choice of location outside.
14-Act like an animal of other players choice
15-Get tickled by other players hands must stay on head or time resets
16-Spanked by other players hands must stay on head or time resets
17-Streak to other players choice of location no covering
18-Bent over touching your toes spanking from other players, they can use objects like sticks, hair brush etc.
19-Let other players tie you up, they can tickle / spank you and mess with you until the time is up but you have to get yourself out afterwards
20-Other players choice

Dice 2 - The Clothes
1-Fully clothed
2-No Jackets, hoodies coats etc.
3-No shoes
4-Bare foot
5-Barefoot + No Jackets, hoodies coats
6-Underwear just showing
7-Underwear half showing
8-Bra/chest half showing
9-Top lifted up
1-0Skirt/trousers around ankles
1-1Mooning
12-Skirt/trousers off
13-Top off
14-Skirt/trousers around ankles + Top lifted up
15-Underwear + Bra/vest only
16-Skirt/trousers + Underwear down
17-Totally Topless
18-Totally bottomless
19-Underwear only
20-Naked

Dice 3 - Duration
1-1 second
2-5 seconds
3-10 seconds
4-20 seconds
5-530 seconds
6-1 minute
7-5 minutes
8-10 minutes
9-1 players turn
10-2 players turns
11-3 players turns
12-Until your next turn
13-20 minutes
14-30 minutes
15-2 game turns
16-40 minutes
17-3 game turns
18-1 hour
19-Until end of game
20- Roll again and double time or number of turns.

Players get 3 re-rolls which they can use to re-roll the whole dare or just a single dice of the dare.

If a player would move back past space -9 they automatically lose the game.

The last player to finish (or in the case of multiple people finishing last in the same turn, the player who rolled the lowest number) has to do a dare they can’t back out on, however each dare dice is rolled twice and added together meaning there's a big chance of high embarrassing numbers. On the final dare any time roll that lands on turns is counted as the lowest time number below it (example rolling 19 would be 1 hours instead of until end of game).

Interaction!!!

When commenting on this story you can join in!!!

between every turn you can do 3 things!!!

Buff your fav!!!
give one of the characters:
+2 to their next movement dice!
or
-2 on all dare dice!
or
+20% chance of getting the question right!!!

DeBuff who you want to lose!!!!
-2 to their next movement dice!
or
+2 on all dare dice!
or
-20% chance of getting the question right!!

Get involved!!!
Write a dare chance card! (can be multiple people)
or
Write an action card
or
Suggest an player's choice dare (20 on dare dice) that the other players may come up with!!!

you may only do 1 buff + 1 Debuff + 1 get involved between each turn but you don't have to do all 3. buffs/debuffs will only last the next turn but the get involved may be used later!!!

Intro

It was a boring summer afternoon when the five young teens sat down in Dan’s house after agreeing to play the naughty board game they had found under Dan’s older sister’s bed. There had been a lot of worry and opposition especially from the girls but in the end everyone had agreed for various reasons to play.

The 5 players.

Dan was a nice guy who was the centre of their social circle, he would always do anything for anyone. He was fairly tall for his age, has messy brown hair and a few freckles. He was quite handsome and had a not so secret crush on Betty. RED token

Scott had been Dan’s best mate since they were three. Scott was a short scrawny boy with a mucky brown blond hair. He was somewhat of a pervert and longed to see a real naked girl. BLUE token

Betty was a shy girl, who was fairly short and skinny, she had curly blond hair and bright blue eyes. PINK token

Emily was Betty’s cousin who was slightly older than the others. She has straight blond hair and is the most physically developed of the three girls. She is fairly tall and a little bit chubby..
YELLOW token

Abby had been best friends with Betty for years, she was medium build with quiet developed curves for her age. she had messy ginger hair and had a secret crush on Dan and hates the fact that she knows that Dan has a crush on her best friend.
PURPLE token

Last edited by tequila mockingbird; 01-03-2014 at 07:18 AM.
tequila mockingbird is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tequila mockingbird for this post:
Old 01-03-2014, 07:14 AM   #2
tequila mockingbird

Default Turn 1

Turn 1 - (Dan’s perspective)

Dan nervously set up the board as the five friends gathered round. He shot a quick glance at Betty in her pretty white and flowery dress. Before looking away embarrassed as she caught him looking. ‘What have I got myself into’ thought Dan placing the five coloured pieces.

Dan rolled the the 10 sided dice once everyone had got comfy on his living room floor. The dice came up as a 6 meaning that if he got the question correct he would be able to move forward that many. The question was on history and he got it right moving onto the sixth space.

Dan grinned at his luck and rolled up his long sleeve shirt slightly and passed the dice onto Scott. Scott took the dice with a big grin on his face. This made Dan’s own smile grew wider as he always thought Scott had the cheekiest grin he had ever seen. unlike Dan’s sensible T-shirt and jeans, Scott was wearing a vest top showing his skinny arms and a pair of sports shorts showing most of his equally skinny legs. The dice spun across the board knocking over several pieces and eventually landed on a massive 10. However unluckily for Scott he got his question wrong meaning he would have to do a dare or face losing on the first turn.

(8-6-1)

Dan watched as his friend looked down the dare sheet. “Your out of luck ladies, you only get a little peak” He then pulled his shorts down slightly revealing the waistband of his grey boxers before quickly putting his hands on his head, not even bothering to re-adjust his underwear Scott sat back down and passed the dice onto Betty. “Hope you don’t get too bad of a dare” said Scott winking at the nervous looking bird.

The Dice was then passed on to Betty. Dan looked over again at Betty his heart already racing. thoughts flew through his mind. ‘What if I get to see her in her underwear! Or Naked!‘ Betty had taken the dice and was nervously shaking it in her hand. Betty was wearing a lovely dress, with her pale legs exposed and a pair of cute pink ankle socks.

She rolled a 5 meaning if she got got the question right she would be on the first chance space. The question was on politics and Betty bit her lip nervously knowing she didn't know the answer. she would have to roll a dare or move back 5 spaces putting her half way to defeat. “I’m going to have to roll a dare” she said nervously picking up the three D20 dice. Dan’s heart again was beating fast, soon the girl of his dreams might soon be getting undressed.

Betty let out a cry of dismay as the dice landed on (14-19-12) meaning she had to act like the animal of the other players choice in just her knickers until her next turn. Everyone was laughing at the poor blushing girl, there was no way she was going to do that dare. She was unsure whether to use a re-roll but decided as it was so early she definitely wasn't going to be the first one to show her knickers or worse. She decided to move back 5 putting her on -5 and only 5 spaces away from losing!

When the others had done teasing and taunting her about losing the dice was then passed onto Emily. Dan couldn't help noticing that Emily looked very much like an older version of his crush with bigger breasts and more womanly curves. Emily was wearing a pair of quite small denim shorts that barely covered her chubby bottom and a white vest top which you could clearly see her pink bra underneath. The grinning Emily took the dice and looked eager to play, maybe she would be more daring and undress, thought Dan his heart racing.

However she only threw a 4 but got her question on fashion right moving to space number 4 just behind Dan but putting a clear gap between herself and her cousin. “If you don’t catch up soon you might end up nekkid” laughed Emily nudging her blushing cousin. Dan spared a glance at Betty seeing the dread in her face, he was awash with conflicting emotions, he would hate to see her embarrassed but would be a dream to see her naked.

The dice was then passed onto Abby, as Dan looked over Abby looked away somewhat flushed. ‘must just be the nerves about playing’ thought Dan oblivious to her attraction to him. Abby was wearing a floral patterned bubble skirt with a pair white tights underneath and a white T-shirt on top. Abby only threw a 3 and got her question wrong meaning she would have to throw a dare. She looked quite nervous but managed to give the group a smile as they giggled and “ooohed” at her as she threw the dice.

(6-9-9) Which was spin around with her top up until the end of the next players turn. Dan noticed that Abby was looking somewhat nervous and her hands were shaking. “Fine!” she said laughing snapping herself out of it. She turned her back the group and lifted her top up until her yellow bras strap was in view. looking at her pale skin and exposed bra sent a shiver through Dan and soon he was rewarded an even greater view as the skinny teen started to spin. She was covering herself with both hands but Dan was still getting a nice view of her pale flesh, he had never noticed before but she had a fairly big pair of tits for her age and frame. Abby still blushing would have to keep it up throughout the next turn until Dan had finished.

TBC …
Turn 2 - (Scott's perspective)

remember to buff/debuff!!!

Last edited by tequila mockingbird; 01-03-2014 at 11:48 AM.
Old 01-03-2014, 12:30 PM   #3
Me656

Default Glad you're back

I always enjoy your stories, and I'm excited about this one.

I'd like to add +2 to Abby's dare dice and a +2 to Scott's movement dice.
Me656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 03:20 PM   #4
Dublinjohn

Send a message via Yahoo to Dublinjohn

Betty both ways

+2 Movement
-20% chance of getting the question right
Dublinjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 01:46 AM   #5
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Emily gets my buff:

And Betty gets my debuff:
+2 on all dare dice!

Action Card:
Don't show this card to anyone. It can be used once at any time when you have to do a dare. When used you can force any other player to do the dare instead of you.
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 07:25 PM   #6
Triplebrc

Great to see you back

My buff goes to Dan:

+20% chance of getting the question right

My debuff goes to Abby:

+2 on all dare dice
Triplebrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 01:39 PM   #7
Jacques
Distinguished Member

Hi, think this is a really cool way of getting readers to interact with the story, cool story to start 2014 with! Hope you don't get too many people debuffing the same person though or could be a really short game haha!

My choices:

Buff: Abby +2 movement dice

Debuff: Scott +2 on all dare dice

Get involved: Action card: Double trouble- must be played at the start of the next round once picked. For the round, all players except the card holder must, if they get their question wrong, move back double the number of spaces of the amount they roll, or double the value of one of the dare dice they roll.

The MERICALE of LIFF!!!

Betty Boop:
"The Man. The Myth. The Legend.
You're awesome."

Jacques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 05:45 PM   #8
Dublinjohn

Just wondering, is there a timeline for the interaction or is it after a certain number of replies?
Old 01-13-2014, 08:10 AM   #9
tequila mockingbird

Heart

Start of round 2

Dan - RED token
Scott - BLUE token
Betty - PINK token
Emily - YELLOW token
Abby - PURPLE token

AUTHORS COMMENTS

Thanks all for interacting. To make things a bit fair, I'm only going to let buffs/debuffs stack 3 times meaning for example a character can only get +/- 60% chance of getting a questing right meaning that they can still get it right.

Time Limit is simply between posts, if i've already started writing the section it will carry over.

Thanks for all the positive comments and I hope you all enjoy reading from now on.

Turn 2 - (Scott’s perspective)

Scott sat grinning as the pretty ginger teen span around in circles her top lifted up and her hands barely covering her bra and lovelies underneath. It was only a first glance but a true taste of things to come. The dice was passed back to Dan Scott’s best friend and the boys shared a conspiratorial glance.

Dan's turn
Active Buffs/Deffs:
  • +20% chance of getting the question right

Dan took the dice and rolled a 10 making him fist pump in joy. He got the question correct moving a good number of spaces into the lead to space 16. Scott leaned over taking the dice of Dan, Scott was glad Dan was doing well as the last thing he wanted to see his friend naked instead of the lovely ladies.

Scott's turn
Active Buffs/Deffs:
  • +2 on all dare dice
  • +2 to Scott's movement dice

Scott rolled a 6 (4+2) and getting his question right moving up to second place and finally getting off the start line. Scot passed the dice onto Betty who was looking at the board and looked decidedly nervous about her position.

Abby quickly realizing that her dare was over redressed and joined the laughing teens. Scott got one last look at the ginger girl hungering for a greater view of her exposed flesh.

Betty's turn
Active Buffs/Deffs:
  • +2 Movement
  • -20% chance of getting the question right
  • +2 on all dare dice!

Betty rolled the dice again getting an 8 (6+2) and taking some of the fear from herself as she managed to get the question right although it was a lucky guess. Scott was somewhat disappointed as if she had lost early it could have been really fun. However the dice was then passed onto Emily who was Scott’s real target for seeing in the buff. He loved her curves and longed to see her naked breasts. Just thinking about them made him have re-adjust how he was sitting.

Emily 's turn
Active Buffs/Deffs:
  • +20% chance of getting the question right!!!
Emily picked up the dice, being on space 4 gave her a bit of safety. She rolled an 8 but got her questions wrong which would be a massive negative move if she didn't do the dare. Emily was the most confident of the girls but it still didn't mean she wanted the boys seeing her naked!Scott watched grinning as Betty flashed her older cousin an evil little grin after the earlier comments.

Emily rolled the dare dice as the rest of the teens chanted again.

(9-7-9) that meant she would have to cartwheel with her panties half showing for the next players turn. Everyone was laughing and somewhat reluctantly Emily agreed to do it as it wasn't too bad of a dare. She stood up and unzipped her denim shorts before pulling them slightly down her chubby bottom. To Scott’s delight he was treated to a great view of her barely concealed flesh. Emily was wearing a pair of red panties with white polka dots and a small white bow on the front. They were mini cut and barely covered her lovely plump bottom as she pulled her shorts down to reveal half her bum.

She was blushing slightly but didn't really seem to mind letting the boys see the top half of her panties. Scott was grinning as the girl started to cartwheel giving him a great show of her bouncing boobs barely concealed by her tank top. after a couple of cartwheels Scott's stare was rewarded by a lovely shot of cleavage and bra and her top moved with the motion. Scott's attention couldn't be pulled away from the girl as the dice was passed onto Abby who was the only player still on the start line.

Abby's turn
Active Buffs/Deffs:
  • +2 movement dice
  • +2 on all dare dice
  • +2 on all dare dice

Abby managed to roll a massive (8+2)10 on her movement dice, she managed to get her question right (sorry guys :P) and moved all the way to space 10. She landed on an action card and so leaned over to pick one up.

Quote:
Reflect dare:
Don't show this card to anyone. It can be used once at any time when you have to do a dare. When used you can force any other player to do the dare instead of you.
Scott watched Abby's big grin as she hid the action card face down on the floor. once Abby had finished it meant the end of Emily's dare so she quickly tugged up her denim shorts concealing herself from the boys again.

TBC: Don't forget to buff/debuff!!!

Last edited by tequila mockingbird; 01-14-2014 at 05:15 AM.
Old 01-13-2014, 10:56 AM   #10
Dublinjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dublinjohn View Post
Betty both ways

+2 Movement
Same again ........
Old 01-13-2014, 12:35 PM   #11
Jacques
Distinguished Member

Buff: Betty +20% chance of getting question right
Debuff: Dan -20% chance of getting question right

Get involved: Chance card: Odd one out- if the card is picked, the player must roll the movement dice, if they roll an even number, the move to a space ahead of the player in the lead (or one space from the finish if any players have finished), if they roll an odd number they move back to -1.

The MERICALE of LIFF!!!

Betty Boop:
"The Man. The Myth. The Legend.
You're awesome."

Jacques is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 01:20 PM   #12
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Emily gets my buff:

And Betty gets my debuff:
+2 on all dare dice!

Dare chance card:
Immidiatly do a dice dare with the following rules:
  • The other players take turn rolling the three dices.
  • First player select one dice and one of the actions: Use as dare, use as clothes, use as duration or skip.
  • The next player also select a dice and one of the three actions left, and so on until all four players have had a go.
  • The player to your left start.
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 01:53 PM   #13
NoTact

Scott
+2 to dice

Betty
NoTact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 04:20 PM   #14
Me656

Buff: