Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-15-2015, 03:41 PM   #76
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9 View Post
It's hard to believe such genuine relationships still exist. Very deep and "right" emotions. Impressive!

My respect to Master Rayne for taking his time and sharing it with us.
Looking forward.
Same here. Can't wait for the next update!
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 09:03 PM   #77
Master Rayne

Location: I'm Canadian. If you have a problem with that, GET LOST!

Working here

As I said, it takes time to write something good enough for my standards.

Thanks for the love and respect

Sophitia and Katt are my slaves.
Tira is our pet.

They only live, breath and exist for me.
everything else is emptiness.

NEVER send them messages stating you want to own them! If you do, you're in for trouble! I mean it. Seriously. They are mine. No Kidding.

Allowed: I dom my slaves and my pet in any ways I see fit.

Forbidden: Scat, piss, blood, illegal, zoophilia, public, extreme, interracial.
Master Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 09:08 AM   #78
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Love your story can't believe it's real can't wait for your next update.
Old 05-16-2015, 11:18 AM   #79
Master Rayne

currently am writing. I like your picture, is it you?

be patient

Tira is our pet.

NEVER send them messages stating you want to own them! If you do, you're in for trouble! I mean it. Seriously. They are mine. No Kidding.

Old 05-17-2015, 08:40 PM   #80
Master Rayne

here's a little preview...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++

While Sophitia and Tira took care of cleaning the floor they had sprinkled with their excitement, I settled on the sofa, looking for a channel that would have something interesting to watch. When I heard the door of the donjon open and then close, I heard Sophitia's voice who was showing impatience with our new pet.

-March, Little idiot !, she said stiffly. Your ass will hurt even more if you make our Master wait for too long!

A small metallic noise, immediately followed by a squeal and then a cough was heard.

There was the sound of the tap, then water splashing and then a brief moment of silence. Sophitia appeared before me, pulling on Tira's leash. Our reluctant pet followed my slave who was also her mistress.
Sophitia didn't put her gag ball back on and following my intructions, she left on her choker. Tira was still naked (and would remain like that as long as required), her hair still in pigtails. Sophitia had the good idea to clean Tira's ruined makeup.

I took the whip and brandished it towards Tira, who seeing it became more docile and lost the defiant expression she addressed to Sophitia.

-Sit like a dog and keep quiet, otherwise you will get it!

Tira immidiately obeyed. She sat in front of me, her back straight, hands between her feet.

-Sophitia, Come sit next to me.

Immediately she obeyed, dropping the leash next to Tira. Sophitia cuddled is on me and, putting a possessive hand on her naked breast, I laid my eyes on the pathetic little thing that would be my pet and my second slave. I still had a little doubt because I did not want Sophitia to believe that I would eventually get rid of her in favor of Tira.

Tira was beautiful and embodied the ideal pet, but my Sophitia was the first. It would remain so.

I ordered Tira to talk about her, just to get to know her better. Humbly bowing her head, eyes fixed on the ground, Tira explained with a ton of details, her teenage life, which was much like that of Sophitia, her need to belong to someone dominant, to obey any command and to be treated like an animal. She had always been small and a petite, and her constitution had given her a flat chest. At age 18, she was able to cash in the inheritance left to her by her grandfather. Even if she is only my pet, it would be inappropriate to reveal the exact amount, but she had enough money to live comfortably without working.

The first thing she did was to take an appointment to increase the volume of her breasts. Her family objected, but Tira stood her ground and went ahead with the procedure.

Unfortunately for her, her family, who advocated natural style, severed all ties with her. Her head still bowed down, she looked up at me. With a defying smirk, she asked for my permission to challenge even more her family by getting even bigger breast implants to match the volume of Sophitia's breasts.

I was seriously tempted, but gave a discreet glance at my slave, I saw in her eyes an expression of jealousy.

I declined the offer, saying that I would think about it, then I looked at the clock: it was almost midnight. No wonder I felt so tired.
I got up, I took Tira's leash, and, followed by Sophitia, I led Tira to her cage I hadinstalled in my bedroom.

Pushing her inside the cage, I took off her choker, for safety's sake. I did not want her to choke to death during her sleep. She begged me to give her back her gag-ball, which she used to wear to go to bed, but I refused her: I did not want to wake up with a corpse in a cage.

Accepting her condition, she curled up in the bottom of her cage, resting her head on a small pillow that I had left there, and then she closed her eyes.

Tira is our pet.

Old 05-21-2015, 08:34 PM   #81
Master Rayne

hey everyone

just a quickie to tell ya I'm still writing, but I have a few setbacks...

Sophitia got an allergic reaction to some stuff that came into our punishment session, and she needs to be attended to. nothing major.

be posting as soon as possible

Tira is our pet.

Old 05-21-2015, 08:58 PM   #82
loverboy181

Enjoying your story.
My girl is in the twilight of a submissive.
It's so interesting working out what makes her tick.
I plan to read this to her when we next meet.

Lb
loverboy181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 05:37 AM   #83
Master Rayne

Thanks you for your comment

Take your time with your slave. exploring with her what gives her pleasure only makes you a good Master.

As long as you respect her, you can do whit her whatever you please.

Tira is our pet.

Old 05-30-2015, 09:04 PM   #84
Master Rayne

Hi there

time to talk to you about the little punishment I gave both my slave and my pet. Fantage and Bee9 suggested a few tips, and I combined both. However, this par of this story will be rather brief, because it interrupts my main story. But I think a little entr'acte is a good thing, since it seems to interest people to know how I discipline my slave and my pet.

As a reminder, I punished Sophitia for posting a message behind my back and I punished Tira for two reasons: she likes to bite her mistress' hand and she ratted her mistress for posting despite her mistress instructing her to remain silent.

If you are confused, lets make it simple: they were punished because they both misbehaved.

Fantage, who seems to be a devout follower, suggested the use of capsaicin cream, while bee9 suggested a fisting/tits-and-ass-slapping session. I combined both suggestions, but it had some unfortunate consequences for Sophitia: she had an allergic reaction to the cream...

whatever, her life wasn't threatened so here goes:

TAKE NOTE THAT THIS PUNISHMENT OCCURED AFTER I TOOK TIRA'S VIRGINITY.

I ordered both of them to get in the dongeon on all fours, while I had them both on a tight leash. They were both naked, since I didn't want the cream to make a mess on their hardesses. They both were wearing gagballs and already had a buttplug up their asses.

I ordered them to fast, 'cause I wanted them to be fully clean and to prevent any messy ''accidents''. In the dongeon, I ordered them to kneel and to put their hands behind their backs. I handcuffed them both, then I took their leashes off their collars. I blindfolded them, then I took a long rope, tying Sophitia's body in it first, creating somekind of a body harness with it, making her big boobs look like rockets. I did the same with Tira, then I picked up a pair of latex gloves. I would use them to apply the cream on my sluts' bodies, then I would remove them, preventing my hands to have cream residues on them.

I started with Sophitia, putting capsaicin cream on her breasts and ass cheeks, then I did the same on Tira. Their breaths accelerated as the burning effects of the cream took little time to make itself feel. Sophitia began to whimper, sinking her teeth in the gagball. Tira soon joined her mistress in her moaning, but I noticed that Sophitia's pain seemed to be a little bit too intense. Her body began to shake under the pain she was experiencing, showing clearly that something was wrong... While Tira seemed to litterally enjoy the experiment, Sophitia, clenching her fists et biting the gagball to the point she was almost ripping it appart, began to cry.

As I took off my gloves, Sophitia started to mumble something that sounded like ''Code Red''. Promptly I took off her gagball and blindfold and, helping her to stand up, I dragged her to the washroom, leaving Tira alone. The little tramp really seemed to enjoy the feeling. Once I turned on the bathroom light, I saw that Sophitia's breasts and ass were covered with red rashes. Not wasting a moment, I took a pair of scissors and I cut the rope, then Sophitia jumped in the shower where she washed away all the cream.

Making sure she was able to handle this matter by herself, I came back in the dongeon where Tira was still kneeling, now moaning more intensively in deep pleasure.

As I sat down, watching my pet suffer like she did, Sophitia came back in the dongeon with a guilty look on her face. She kneeled in front of me and said:

-My appologies, Master, for failing you.
-Not your fault, I said. You can't help it if you are allergic to that stuff. Does it still hurt?
-Not as much, Master. Still stings a little, but now it is bearable.
-Fine, I said. Go fetch a wet washcloth for that little bitch.

Sophitia left and when she came back, she waited for my permission to wipe all that stuff from Tira's body.

Then the fun really began. Still on her knees and cuffed, Tira was the first to receive her punishment. I began to slap her fake breasts hard, while Sophitia was tickling her clitoris.

-I know you like it rough, little slut, I said. But is you cum without my permission, you mistress will bite your clit instead of tickling it.

Tira replied with a little whimper, her breathing getting faster and faster.

For five minutes, I gave pain to Tira, slapping her bouncing tits with force while Sophitia gave her pleasure, furiously masturbating her pet's pussy. Tira moaned loudly, her words muffled by the gag ball.

Then I took off her gagball and ordered Sophitia to lay down on her back. Tira would have to suck her mistress's pussy while I would give her another reason to moan...

I undressed rapidly, watching my pet giving her mistress oral sex, then I took out the buttplug she had in her ass. My cock was as hard as a rock and already lubricated so I didnt bother much with preliminaries: I shoved it hardly and deeply in Tira's ass. My pet let out a loud a long and surprised whimper, while still sucking Sophitia's pussy, and she clenched her fist behind her back.

Slaping her ass every five seconds, I gave her long, deep, rough and intense anal sex, firmly grasping her hips, forcing her to stay put when I felt she wanted to move away from my cock. Her moaning became louder and louder, while Sophitia forcibly kept her face in her pussy, grasping vigorouly her hair in her hands.

As I was about to cum, I removed myself from my pet and I pushed her on the sideline, leaving her catching up her breath. I forcibly put my slave on all fours and I took out her buttplug, then I assfucked her the same way I did Tira. Slapping her ass with one hand, I pulled her head back with her hair as she was begging for more. Tira crawled back to us and managed to settle herself to stick her tongue in her mistress' pussy.

-Fist fuck her pussy, I ordered Sophitia who immediately complied.

I knew I was about to cum, but I decided not to take my cock out of my slave's ass. Instead, I fuck her more intensively, while her hand was finding its way in Tira's cunt.

Both my sluts were screaming in pleasure while I was about to cum. I managed to hold back on my pleasure long enough to allow Sophitia to spurt all of her cum on Tira's face. At the same time, Tira made spurt out a long stream of pussy juice.

I took my cock out of Sophitia's ass and I stood above Tira, letting my jizz spurt out with force on my pet's tits. The load that I sprayed all over her and in Sophitia's mouth was generous.

While Sophitia licked all the sperm on our pet's body, Tira took my cock in her mouth to clean it up, sucking the last drops of jizz I still had left in the shaft.

-Does my cock taste good when it comes out of your mistress' ass? I asked her.

-Yes, Master, she replied. I love sucking your cock after you put it in mistress' ass. Mistress' ass and pussy are exquisite.

-Master's cum tastes great on your tits, little slut, said Sophitia in a whisper, still licking my cum.

Once we were done, we all took a shower together. That was when I noticed the rashes on Sophitia's body had gotten larger and swollen.

Worried, after we got out of the shower, I decided to take her to the hospital, to make sure the situation wouldn't aggravate.

Fortunately, a simple cream (which I forgot the name of) was enough to treat the rashes. Now they are gone. Sophitia's skin is as soft as a baby skin. Tira took great care of her mistress.

Both of them learned their lesson:

Never post behind my back;
never bite;
never be a squealer...
__________________________________________________ _____________

so that was it
thats the way it works around here

Tira is our pet.

Last edited by Master Rayne; 05-30-2015 at 10:11 PM. Reason: completing the story to avoid double posting
Old 05-31-2015, 02:06 PM   #85
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Love to heard about this though I hope Sophitia is fine.
Old 06-01-2015, 06:07 AM   #86
Master Rayne

Thanks

Sophitia is fine now; the rashes are completely gone... and she doesn't get near the computer unless I allow her.

Tira is our pet.

Old 06-01-2015, 06:34 AM   #87
bee9
getDare Succubus

Thanks for the update, looks like they will behave better now
Old 06-02-2015, 06:07 AM   #88
Master Rayne

sure they will, but sometimes a little reminder of my autority doesnt hurt.. or does it? LOL

Tira is our pet.

Old 06-02-2015, 10:32 AM   #89
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Glad that Sophitia is fine and obeying.
Old 06-02-2015, 08:28 PM   #90
Master Rayne

and now, since this little entr'acte is done, I can go back to the next part of the main story: Tira's initiation

Tira is our pet.

Advertisements
Kink Talk