Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-20-2015, 02:10 AM   #1
Skyblood200

Default Camp

I look up at the hill and immediately regret packing so much. I have a suitcase full of a week's worth of clothes, a bag full of snacks and books, and a sleeping bag and pillow. "Better start up the hill if you want to get a good bed!" Josh M, a senior, yelled back to me as he ran by me. My friend Zach had invited me to go with him to his church's high school winter camp. This is my first activity with the church and I am a bit nervous because I don't know anyone besides Zach. I did recognize a few people from my school, like Josh M, but I hurry up the hill to make sure I would be able to be in the same cabin as Zach. As I climb up the hill, I notice that the cabins are separated by grade and gender, so I will be staying in one of the junior guy cabins. In every cabin there is at least one councilor, except for the junior guy cabins, because we need three cabins and we only have two councilors. When I caught up to Zach, he tells me that we will be in the cabin without a councilor. This makes me a little happier because then we don't have to follow all of the rules, like curfew or no phones. When we get into the cabin I find out that most of the other guys go to my school. There are 5 bunk beds in each cabin. Staying in our cabin there is myself, Bryan, Rylen, Alex, Josh M, Jack, Hank, Graden, Dalton, and Davis. Dalton and Davis are twins and the only ones who don't go to my school, they go to Orange Lutheran High School.
My name is Josh and I am five-ten, 185 pounds, and I have brown short,straight hair. To be honest I'm not only nervous because I don't know anyone from Zach's church, I'm nervous because because I'm gay and to my delight and horror all the guys in my cabin and the one attached are extremely good looking. I could not believe my luck! I was so close living all of my fantasies, but because this was a church camp I figured, no one would be willing to participate, right? Boy was I wrong!

Last edited by Skyblood200; 05-22-2015 at 12:34 AM. Reason: getting rid of excess characters
Skyblood200 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Skyblood200 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk