Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-10-2015, 08:44 PM   #1
misslily

Default A Different Kind of Circus

As Kai-Lee gazed at her self in the mirror, she wondered about tonight. Her cousin had invited her to a party, a truth or dare party to be exact. Not just any truth or dare party. An adult truth or dare party. Her eyes found herself in the mirror yet again. Though she was only sixteen, she was quite pretty, if she did say so herself. She was short, 5"4, and curvy. Her breasts were a size c, which looked huge on her petite frame. Not only that, but she had a perfect hourglass, a small waist and big hips.

Her face was quite stunning too. Heart shaped, with wide set green eyes that anybody could get lost in. And her perfect little nose was dotted with freckles. Her long, straight curtain of blonde hair fell just past her breasts, and her lips were perfectly shaped and a gorgeous shade of pink. Her hair, at the moment, was completely ruined due to bed head. She pulled the straightner through her hair, finally getting it under control.

She slipped on some white high waisted shorts and a plain navy crop top and headed out the door, swiping on mascara in the taxi. Nerves bubbled in her stomach, and she wondered what would happen at the party. She trusted her cousin, a tall, perky brunette named Natalie. Although, excitement brewed in her middle. Natalie had said there would be boys there.

She rang the doorbell, and Natalie's big brown eyes appeared. I guess you could consider Natalie a slut, and anybody could guess why. Her boobs were shockingly huge. A full d, that bounced when she walked. When she went for a jog, every guy's eyes bore into her chest. Natalie introduced her to the rest of the group. There were six of them in total. Kai-Lee, Natalie, a rather flat redhead named Alexa, an average looking guy named Joel, and two others who weren't in the room.

Natalie began to explain the rules to her. "We sit in a circle, and take turns asking each other, truth or dare? You may not pick truth twice in a row, and if you refuse to do a dare, you must do a forfeit." She leaned in a murmured. "The forfeit is usually much worse than the dare."

She plopped down, crossing her legs underneath her. "So, you in?"

- Hi everyone! So, this is my first story on get dare. This is just the introduction, the chapters will be longer. Although the title may not make sense at the moment, it definitely will later. -
misslily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 11:26 PM   #2
PatLastname

I'm excited to see where this goes
PatLastname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 08:21 AM   #3
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatLastname View Post
I'm excited to see where this goes
Unless there's a dramatic change of events in the next part, it's going the same way as a million other stories on this site

I hope it does swing around. I look forward to being proven wrong!
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 09:57 AM   #4
misslily

Default Chapter One

Kai-Lee blushed as four eyes scrutinized her face. Although a bad feeling bubbled in her gut, she figured it was too late to back out anyways. She bit her lip as she contemplated her current decision.

"Yeah, I'm in." She said, her voice shaking at the last part of "in".

"Perfect. Let's just wait for Corgan and Isaac." Natalie said, practically bouncing in her seat.

Finally, she heard the door creak and slam, announcing the presence of the boys. She turned her head, her eyes landing on the two. One looked about the same age as Natalie and Joel, 19, and the other looked about her age. She assumed the older one was Isaac, as Natalie had told her about a million times that she had feelings for him.

However, it was not Isaac, but Corgan who caught her eye. He had the kind of haircut that only certain boys could pull off. A well-toned muscular body peeked out from a white t-shirt, and stunning blue eyes met hers.

"So, you gonna stare at me all day, babe?"

Her face flushed pink. Blushing was a natural habit for her. The others took their place in the circle so that they could begin the game. First, it was Natalie's turn. "Isaac, truth or dare?"

"Truth." He mumbled.

Natalie sighs in dissapointment. "Okay, well, when's the last time you masturbated?"

"Last night."

Natalie dismissed it as true, as she would have no way of knowing anyways. Next, it was Alexa's turn.

"Natalie, truth or dare?"

"Dare. I'm not a wuss." Natalie said smugly.

"Good. Strip for Joel."

Natalie grinned at the prospect, but Kai-Lee was horrified. Her poor cousin! It must be awful having to strip like that! But, Natalie seemed to be loving it. She stood in front of Joel, arms crossed, gripping the hem of her top. She seductively pulled it off, shaking both her hair and her breasts. She unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them off, bending over a little bit longer than necessary. Her arms snaked behind, and her bra fell away, exposing her huge breasts. She slid her panties down, and a bald slit peeked out at the group. Now fully naked, Natalie finished her strip tease and returned to her spot, tits swinging.

Next up was Joel, who was quite hard due to Natalie. "Kai-Lee." He said, turning to face her. "Truth or dare?"

The question shocked her. She was unsure of what to say. She tucked her legs underneath her, weighing out her options. She could take the easy way out and answer a truth, or she could take a dare and get it over with. Finally, she had decided.

"Dare." She blurted out. The expression on Joel's face makes her wish she hadn't.

Joel grinned, "Suck Corgan's dick."

Shock pooled into her senses. What? She had never even seen a real dick before, nevermind sucked one! What was she supposed to even do?

"What's the forfeit?" She asked, hopeful.

"Suck Corgan's dick naked."

Her hope came crashing down, and she scooted over to where he was standing. She tied her hair up, and kneeled. She stared at his crotch, terrified, as he undid his zipper. He pulled down his boxers, and his penis sprang to life. She felt weird, and her panties felt wet. All she could think about was how strange that was, as she wasn't on her period. She approached his penis as if she was approaching a wild dog. Finally, she took it in her mouth, and sat there.

"Well, use your tongue, move your head, something." Corgan mumbled.

Her tongue began to roll around his dick, and she began to move her head up and down. In all honesty, it tasted awful. A horrible taste she couldn't describe. She wasn't sure when to stop, but the camera shutters were a telltale sign.

She released the monster in her mouth, ignoring Corgan's protests, to find the source of the noise. Isaac stood, phone in one hand, with a smirk on his face.

"These will make great ads, don't you think?"

Confusion was evident on Kai-Lee's face. "Ads? For what?"

"Stand up, bitch. You're joining the circus."

- Ugh, I hope this is good. Would anybody mind reviewing it and giving me some feedback? Would be much appreciated. -

Last edited by misslily; 02-11-2015 at 01:17 PM.
Old 02-11-2015, 12:49 PM   #5
submissive-ana

Enjoying it so far cant wait to find out more about the circus
submissive-ana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 03:01 PM   #6
Crossdresser5
getDare Sweetheart

I love it keep it up
Likes Masturbation, wedgie, spanking, some pee, shower, little anal

Maybe scat (only sitting in it) hidden public ,cbt, messy
Limits public ,body writing, candles
Kik is jackmiller5569
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=7575
Blog
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74457
Crossdresser5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 09:25 PM   #7
misslily

Default Chapter Two

She carefully brought herself up off her knees, facing Isaac with a horrified expression. "W-What?! What are you talking about?!" He grabbed her wrist, his cold brown eyes meeting hers. "I heard that you were a cheerleader, is that correct?" She simply nodded in response. What was she going to do? Her parents would kill her if they found out that she had an actual dick in her mouth. She couldn't let those pictures go anywhere. Ever. With a michevious smirk, he pulled her out to his van with the others trailing behind.

Natalie and Alexa climbed into the back, which were normal seats. The middle seats, however, were a differnt story. They had some sort of restraining contraption designed to prevent escape. She felt Isaac shove her into the seat, and he secured her wrists at each side of the seat. She attempted to rip her arms free, but to no avail. She wasn't going anywhere.

She turned her head to see Corgan strapped in a similar fashion, wearing a similar look of terror. Apparently, he had no idea what was going on either. She craned her head as much as she could to stare at her cousin. "Nat, did you know about this?" She asked, praying that she didn't. "Of course! Don't worry, this is just initiation. You'll fit in just fine there." What was she talking about? "Where?" Kai-Lei questioned, turning her head back. She didn't receive an answer, and the cool silk of a blindfold was slipped over her eyes.

Joel took the passenger seat while Isaac started the van. It roared to life, scaring the living daylight out of Kai-Lei. The drive was silent, uneventful, and long. Especially when you cannot move, and your position is getting more and more uncomfortable by the minute.

After a very uncomfortable drive, she heard the crunching of a gravel road beneath the tires. She heard the doors opening and slamming, and her wrists were finally released. She rubbed them, trying to get the feeling back, and pulled off the blindfold.

She squinted, trying to focus on what she was seeing. They were on... fairgrounds? They were parked on a large plot of land, with a giant "big top" style tent sitting in the middle. Sleeping quarters were stationed off to the left of the tent, and a whitish building sat on the right. Isaac led her past a ticket booth, and towards the whitish building. She briefly considered running, but what good would that do? She wouldn't make it anyways.

Isaac turned to her, stopping her outside the door. "Liam will see you in a moment."

- Sorry about the lack of updating. Here's the next chapter! If you liked it, please let me know, I want to know if this has any active readers. -
Old 03-29-2015, 05:01 PM   #8
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Awesome can't wait to see what they force her to do at the circus.
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 03:03 PM   #9
spartan113

Please continue!
spartan113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 06:25 AM   #10
misslily

Default Chapter Three

Kai-Lei stood outside the door, time ticking by. She nervously stepped from foot to foot, glancing around the ...circus? At least, that's what it looked like. She thought about running, but they were seemingly in the middle of nowhere, so she decided against it. Finally, after an eternity of waiting, the trailer door creaked open, and she heard a deep "Come in."

She stepped into the bright trailer, and began to take in her surroundings. The trailer had i't's normal mini kitchen, bathroom, and what she assumed was a bedroom. In fact, you'd assume it was a normal trailer. Of course, until you saw the living room. Instead of couches, chairs and a television, some sort of harness system hung from the ceiling. Instead of family pictures, at least thirty different sex toys hung from the walls.

"Welcome to your circus initiation. Now, by the end of this, you'll be a slut worthy of our stages." Kai-Lei whipped around, finally catching sight of the guy standing behind her. If she were to say he was unattractive, she'd be lying. His hair was tousled attractively, and he had intense eyes that made him look like he wanted to do very naughty things with her. "What's your name?" She downcast her eyes, almost automatically. "K-Kai-Lei." He brought his hand up and smacked her across the face, the shock stunning her more than the pain. "When you are talking to someone of a higher rank, you must always add Sir or Miss to the end of your sentence."

She took a step back, holding her cheek as he spoke. "Now, strip." Her cheeks flushed red. "What?!" He turned his intense eyes to her. "You heard me. Strip. Take your clothes off." Her cheeks flushed again. "No!" Her own parents hadn't seen her naked in years, never mind some strange guy. "Alright then, guess I'll have to do it for you."

He shoved her towards the harness, twisting her hands above her head. She let out a cry as he grabbed a switchblade out of his pocket and used it to slice through her crop top and her bra, letting her breasts spring free. The clothes fell away, leaving her in just her shorts and underwear. He tied her hands to the ceiling, and held her legs. She was hanging far too high up for her to touch the ground, and unable to cover her boobs. He secured the harness around her thighs, then put her feet into hanging stirrups at the edge. The whole contraption left her hanging with her hands above her head and her legs wide open. Liam was obviously staring at her breasts, and he reached out, squishing the soft boob under his hand. "What are you going to do to me?" She whimpered, scared, but she had another feeling stirring in her belly. It was something she never felt before. "Have you ever had an orgasm?" He asked, still groping her breasts. "A what?" She mumbled. He then got up and walked over, pulling a blindfold from the toy wall. He slid the blindfold over her head than whispered. "Give me twenty minutes, slut. You'll find put."

- Finally updated! I apologize for any typos, I write on my phone. So, what did you guys think? -

Advertisements
Kink Talk