Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 05-24-2016, 07:21 PM   #1
sandy
Distinguished Member

Smile Extreme sex dares for girls

Hi all

I don't expect anyone would do this. But you never know so

WARNING. This dare is extreme and will involve having sex with strangers. You are warned!!!!

Go out dressed extremely slutty. No bras no panties. Sheer top. Mini skirt. Heels. Stockings if you wish. (Not panty hose)

What your going to do roll a d6

1. You have 2 nights to have sex with 6 strangers and you must give BJs to 2 others. All must be 1 on 1. No groups
If you wish not to roll on the extreme chart. Add 3 more strangers either BJs or sex

2. You must find a group of at least 5 guys for a gang bang. You must not know any of them before hand
If you wish to not roll on the extreme chart do this 2 nights in a row

3. In 2 nights you must have anal sex twice vaginal sex twice give 2 BJs and 1 more in whichever method you wish
If you wish to not roll on the extreme chart add 1 more to each section so 3 3 3 and 2

4. Go out and you must give 15 guys BJs in 1 night
If you wish not to roll on the extreme chart add 5 more guys

5. Call 3 guys you know it have never had sex of any kind with. Say your super horny and setting up a group to hang bang you invite them to join but tell them they must bring 1 or 2 male friends with them. If they refuse keep calling other friends until you find 3 who agree. Then have the gang bang
If you do not wish to roll on the extreme chart increase to 4 friends and each must bring 2 or 3 friends not 1 or 2

6. Go out and work as a hooker. Sell yourself each night. You are done when you sell yourself 4 times. On 3 different nights. You can only take 1 night off a week until you succeed. Of the 4 times only 2 BJs will count each night
If you wish not to roll on the extreme chart then it's 4 nights and only 1 BJ can count in your 4.

The EXTREME chart
Decide weather to roll or follow the extra add ins before rolling here. This chart decides on whether or not you are allowed condoms or not If no condoms then when they cum they must cum inside you to count and BJs must be swallowed
Roll 1 d6

1 you may use condoms
2 no condoms
3 you may use condoms
4 you may use condoms
5 the guys choose if they want condoms or not
6 extra extreme. Roll on chart 2

1 no condoms
2 guys choice
3 no condoms
4 guys choice
5 your choice
6 no birth control of any kind

Have fun

Hugs
Sandy.

Last edited by sandy; 05-24-2016 at 09:39 PM. Reason: To make it more extreme
sandy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to sandy for this post:
Old 05-24-2016, 09:57 PM   #2
ech0

Rolling for Sandy because she want's to show you how it's done.

First roll: 1

1. You have 2 nights to have sex with 6 strangers and you must give BJs to 2 others. All must be 1 on 1. No groups
If you wish not to roll on the extreme chart. Add 3 more strangers either BJs or sex

Sandy is going to be really extreme, and do both the additional strangers, AND the extreme chart.

Second Roll: 6

Fun little drum roll should be added here.
ech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 09:58 PM   #3
ech0

Third roll: 3

Have fun, Sandy.
ech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2016, 07:36 PM   #4
Sound&Fury
getDare Sweetheart

I think I'm pretty close to Sandy and we've never met so I volunteer
Proud owner of Pretty_daring_slave #409-217-440
PM Dares!
Sound&Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 03:59 PM   #5
sandy
Distinguished Member

Default Done

Hi all

So I did this. Wednesday and Thursday. Went to the bar. Picked up a guy and we went to his car. I started with giving him a Bj. Then when he was ready I straddled him. He only took about a monite of me riding him to cum. I moved on to a pub. Got another guy and again out to his van. He did me doggie style. It felt good. Then I went back in and did BJs to 2 different guys in the bathroom. I moved back to that first bar and picked another guy. We went for a walk in the park and found some handy bushes. He also did it doggie. Then he left and I continued thru the ark heading home. A guy walking the opposite way became my next victim. He was boring doing it missionary. But had stamina. Made me cum 4 times before he did. I got home. Slept and next morning went to the grocery store. Sorted a good looking guy so accidentally hit him with my buggie. Made a fuss over him and we actually. Ended up in the store bathroom. I rode him. Next I picked a stranger in the park while jogging. Found good hiding bushes. Rode him till he filled me up.
Old 05-27-2016, 04:03 PM   #6
sandy
Distinguished Member

Smile Done continued

Now I had the original numbers done I needed 3 more

Went back to the bar in the afternoon. Picked up 2 seperate guys and gave them BJs in the bathroom. Then picked up another guy and we went to his place. He actually did me twice. The first time I rode him till he came. The second time he fucked my ass from behind

All in all extremely pleasurable 2 days. All shot their loads directly into me. No condoms used

Hugs
Sandy.
Old 05-28-2016, 07:06 AM   #7
shaaleen
getDare Sweetheart

Default I doing this dare

So I got dared to try this dare. I am doing number 3. I also got 2 6s on the extreme chart so no birth control. Wish me luck

Likes public - masturbation - sex - being dressed up - most other things

limits Pics (no camara) - family - diaper play
shaaleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 04:12 PM   #8
Slutty Bella
Account Banned

Ech0 asked me to do this.

First Roll

6. Go out and work as a hooker. Sell yourself each night. You are done when you sell yourself 4 times. On 3 different nights. You can only take 1 night off a week until you succeed. Of the 4 times only 2 BJs will count each night

Second Roll

2. No condoms

Likes: Bondage, pain, semipublic, nipple/pussy torture, humiliation, degration

Limits: Pictures/videos, full public, blood, scat, piss

Toys: 2 dildos, vib, anal plug, ballgag, Ogag, paddle with holes, wooden horse, rope, hand cuffs, collar(dogtag says Cum Slut), leash, toothpaste

Body Description: Long brown hair, green eyes, 5'4", 32D tits, shaved pussy, nipple/pussy lips(6 total) pierced with rings

Not looking for a Master/Mistress, I belong to friends for their use
Slutty Bella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 07:29 AM   #9
shaaleen
getDare Sweetheart

Default finished

Well in 2 days I had to have sex 7 times twice each in pussy, ass, and mouth then 1 extra
I picked up a guy at the bar, we went back to his place, he was young maybe only 18 19
after we sat kissing for a while, and fondling, we stripped each other. then he lay me back and I guided him into me, I wrapped my legs around him, he only took about a minute and he shot inside me.

I went back to the bar, and get talking to 2 guys, I got a little drunk and told them I was looking for a couple of studs to help me stretch my ass, They seemed to like that Idea, we left and they paid for a cheap motel room, I had some lube with me, we all stripped, i sucked each till hard then the first one
lubed up my ass and slid his cock inside me, it felt good, he pumped for about 5 minutes then shot his cum into my ass, the other guy then moved into position, he was larger and very thick, he hurt a bit going in as he was so thick. he pumped me about 10 minutes, while he was doing that his friend came around and was already semi hard again, so I started sucking his cock, he came in my mouth and then the other shot into my ass.

I went home and cleaned up then headed to a different bar here I took a guy into the bathroom and sucked him off, his cum tasted pretty good actually. then I went home with a guy who fucked me twice, once doggie style and once with me on top. he came a lot the first time, only a little the second time but he came.
Next night I went out again and picked up a guy in the bar, I sucked him off in his car. I then met up with another guy and I sucked him off in the bathroom.

Dare done, and lots of fun
Shaaleen

Likes public - masturbation - sex - being dressed up - most other things

limits Pics (no camara) - family - diaper play
shaaleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 01:47 AM   #10
emmap

I was dared to do this by Sandy and after she rolled the dice for me ended up with option 2.
i managed to find a group of willing guys which was easier than i thought it was going to be, they didnt need much talking into it. There was 6 of them in total and luckily one of then had an appartment nearby we could use so headed back there, once there they wasted no time in getting started and i was naked almost straight away, it was so hot having 6 hard cocks to play with, i was giving hand jobs and blow jobs while getting fucked, by the end of the night they had all been sucked and had all fucked me, There was cum everywhere as they all came atleast twice. It was definitely a fun dare to do.

Likes: Multiple Orgasms, Toys, Masturbation, Exhibitionism, Semi-public

Limits: Pee,Scat,Pics/Cam,Pain,Anal
emmap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 08:40 AM   #11
sandy
Distinguished Member

Smile Anyone else

Hi girls

Anyone else brave enough to try this dare. Don't be afraid. It's just lots of sex and that fun

Hugs
Sandy
Old 06-24-2016, 01:13 PM   #12
cas987

Time for a fun weekend, so I'll roll for this.

I rolled 3

As I already have a no birth control rule in place I will take the extras, so in the next 2 days I have to have anal sex 3 times, vaginal sex 3 times and give 3 bjs, and then 2 more of my choice.

Definitely going to be a fun weekend <3

Likes: Stripping, Nudity, Embarrassment, Light Pain/Spanking, Body Writing, Pussy Insertions, Public

Dislikes: Anal, Moderate to Heavy Pain, Orgasm Control, Pee

Limits: Scat, Pictures, Video, Illegal, Blood, Animals, Permanent body modification

*Anything else is at my discretion

Rules for 2016

Last edited by cas987; 06-24-2016 at 04:55 PM.
cas987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 07:15 PM   #13
Bustmyblueballs

Sandy and Shaaleen are the same person. Most of the replies are sandys alt account's trying to convince people that dangerous and insane dares are actually being done. I know you people want to believe this but, women aren't doing this sort of thing. Proof?
Bustmyblueballs is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bustmyblueballs for this post:
Old 07-11-2016, 07:28 AM   #14
lisabigboobs

4. Go out and you must give 15 guys BJs in 1 night

That was easy I just went to a adult shop. I didprobably the first 10 in a glory hole but went into the theater for the rest

5 the guys choose if they want condoms or not
Noe wore condom
lisabigboobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 12:43 PM   #15
SimiGreen

Default Kaat Doucet Blackmail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaat Doucet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimiGreen

1 - no extreme chart
2 - extreme chart