Old 09-19-2011, 04:45 PM   #1
tarheel52

Default Hotel Dare (Guys/Girls 18+)

This is a dare for the next time you are in a hotel, or you can just go to a hotel for the dare. For guys, put on only a pair of shorts, and for girls, put on only a long shirt, or sweatshirt (only one clothing item) that will cover you up. Go to the stairwell and climb to the top floor. There you must remove your shorts or shirt, or whatever you chose to wear. Once naked, drop the shorts/shirt down the gap between the flights of steps. You must then walk down the stairs completely nude until you get to where your shorts/shirt landed. Once you get to it, you may put it back on.

For the more daring: For every floor you pass, you must enter that hallway and walk to the opposite end and back. So if the top floor is the 5th floor and your shirt/shorts fall to the 3rd, you must go into the 4th floor hallway nude and walk to the opposite end and back.

This is my first dare, and I think it sounds fun. I will definitely be trying it the next time I stay in a hotel. If you try it, let me know how it goes!

Likes: feet, barefoot, long masturbation, orgasm control, bladder control, forfeit games, watersports, spanking, CBT, cum eating, performing tasks and pleasing

Dislikes: anything very public or involving someone else, face on cam or in pics
tarheel52 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to tarheel52 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk