Old 05-12-2011, 09:58 AM   #1
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Default Do you have a pickup truck?

If you have a pickup truck with an open bed (no topper or cover), this dare is for you.

First clear everything out of the bed of the truck, either leave at home or lock inside the truck cab.

Drive to a shopping mall, restaurant, movie theater, night club or other parking lot type area that is busy during the day (if you're very daring) or night (if you're a wuss) and park as near the building's entrance (if you're daring) or way out in the outer spots (if you're a wuss).

Climb into the bed of the truck and lie flat on your back so you can't see over the bed rails and no one can see you below the edge of the truck bed. Remove each item of clothing and toss it out of the truck bed as far as you can (if you're daring) or just over the edge (if you're a wuss) or keep with you in the truck bed (because you're as daring as a hermit). Once you're completely naked, stay there for at least an hour (if you're daring) or any time less than 1 hour (if you're a wuss) before climbing out to find your clothes.

Variation: If a friend has a pickup truck, you will strip completely naked and lay in the truck bed at home (you may also request that your arms and legs be secured to the corners of the truck bed and wear a blindfold over your eyes). Your friend can then drive anywhere, ensuring higher vehicles have (or don't have) visual access to inside the truck bed. Your friend may go anywhere, including parking and shopping for several hours or going to see a movie. All your clothing is at home or locked in the cab of the truck, if they're a good friend!

Have fun and give a complete report of your adventure!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Memories for Life for this post:
Old 05-12-2011, 12:58 PM   #2
ikkes
getDare Sweetheart

about the driving in the back of the pickup, i wouldn't reccomend that in country's where its not allowed. If u do that over here youre in big trouble if the polices catches you, and not because of the nude part but because they say its dangerous to be in the back of a pickuptruck while driving. And it probably is, else they would put seats in there wouldn't they?

limits: pee/poo, messy, family/friends, cbt. chastity, full face

Toys: dildos buttplugs vibrators rope
ikkes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 05:29 PM   #3
NobodyKnows

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikkes View Post
about the driving in the back of the pickup, i wouldn't reccomend that in country's where its not allowed. If u do that over here youre in big trouble if the polices catches you, and not because of the nude part but because they say its dangerous to be in the back of a pickuptruck while driving. And it probably is, else they would put seats in there wouldn't they?
In my state its legal to sit in the bed of the truck, no problems.
NobodyKnows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 04:52 PM   #4
timetoshine
Distinguished Member

could you imagine driving down the street and in the car next to you.... a bound and blindfolded naked lady. or in the parking lot for the movies? amazing.
timetoshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 07:59 PM   #5
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Which countries don't allow passengers in the truck bed?

In the US, passengers are allowed to ride in the truck bed. Reasonable logic prevails -- sitting on the wheel wells, sitting on the truck bed rails, standing up in the truck bed, etc. are all illegal while the truck is moving. Also passengers must sit on the bed with their backs facing the truck cab so 3 adults, maybe 4 teens can sit side -by-side -- I think that's the acceptable standard by police in nearly every US state.

Of course, for this dare, the idea is to remain hidden from view so it appears as though the truck bed is empty. Although, in hilly roadways, it might be possible to see in the truck bed from a distance.
Old 05-16-2011, 12:39 PM   #6
ikkes
getDare Sweetheart

in my country, and i think most european country's its illegal to ride in the back of a pickup. Probably because you don't want to see someone fall out of it at 130km/h(which is legal in my country on some roads) And on the german autobahn you still have parts where there is no speed limit, so driving 200+ with someone in there will go wrong 2.
And if its legal you would think people will be smart enought to not drive so fast, but over here they jong guys probably think its cool to do that while driving fast.

limits: pee/poo, messy, family/friends, cbt. chastity, full face

Toys: dildos buttplugs vibrators rope
ikkes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 01:27 PM   #7
Deannna

Location: The Moon (Got their on a hot air balloon, with H.G. wells, Jules Verne, and Passpartout)

Nice idea! I'm gonna ry it sometime
As punishment: perminate, with strangers
Limit: pics, scat, orgasm control
I'm not a slave, but have fantisized about having a FEMALE slave.
Not into guys, but I love girls
Guys, no random private chat or friend requests
If you are reading this after I asked if you looked at my sig, and you already asked to be my master or randomly private chat/whispered me, you're screwed
Deannna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 11:31 PM   #8
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
in my country, and i think most european country's its illegal to ride in the back of a pickup. Probably because you don't want to see someone fall out of it at 130km/h(which is legal in my country on some roads) And on the german autobahn you still have parts where there is no speed limit, so driving 200+ with someone in there will go wrong 2.
And if its legal you would think people will be smart enought to not drive so fast, but over here they jong guys probably think its cool to do that while driving fast.
I've traveled the autobahn many times when I was in Germany. I don't believe I've ever seen a pickup at any time, let alone one that was able to hit 200+!
Old 05-21-2011, 12:06 AM   #9
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

Riding in the bed of a truck is illegal for those under 13. But that is applicable only if you live in the country. You have to be older to ride in the bed in the city but it's not recommended because police WILL stop you.

[IMG=http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/zekrom.jpg]
cbtslave4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 09:15 PM   #10
RedMonster

I know in my state, riding in the back of a truck is totally legal. The nudity part on the other hand, if youre caught, will get you arrested for indecent exposure in pretty much any state.

Awesome dare tho. I would love to try it!
RedMonster is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exposed, friend, nude, truck