Old 06-03-2013, 05:19 PM   #1
JABuendia

Default Brutal Sadism Challenge

A friend has challenged me to take as much punishment as possible. if you guys can make me cry then she wins, and she will be in control of me for a month. if I don't cry, I win and she is mine for a month. if I back out of doing any challenge then I automatically lose. this challenge will last for 1 week.

I'm taking all torture dares: CBT, anal, anything. I own a very large butt plug which is painful to wear, a cb6000 chastity belt, and a number of household items. I am willing to use hot sauce, toothpaste, and really anything you can think of.

there are no limits on time or repetition. you can tell me to do tasks for as long as you want, or as many times as you want, even if its non stop for very long periods of time.

remember, I can't back out or I lose, so I have to do the task until its completed!

I must remind you that the goal is to try to make me cry, so please be as sadistic as you like.

Likes: being controlled, pain, CBT, blackmail, anal, forced orgasms, orgasm denial/edging, chastity belts, being used, being made to do things i dont like, being punished regularly for no reason, being a whore. if its not listed here or my dislikes/limits, ask me

Dislikes: Not too many actually haha

Limits: Blood, money, permanent damage, animals, family.

PM me with a number, I will hit my balls with a belt that many times.
JABuendia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 06:19 PM   #2
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter

Does this get any easier? Go do your local Thai restaurant and speak to the chef. Ask him for the hottest sauce he can make. Pay the man and go home. Call your friend now and invite her over.

Now strip. If she can put you in bondage now, do it. Once you are secured, she is to take a 1/4-teaspoon (really just a couple of drops) and put them on your tongue. And she can step back. If you don't cry with that, she should put the sauce on a butt plug and shove that in your ass. Next would be coating your cock and balls with the sauce. If you still survive tearless, into your pisshole.

Enjoy your time as her slave.

Note, water will not put out the fire. Use MILK. A LOT OF MILK. And don't make bets like this again unless you just want to be her slave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JABuendia View Post
A friend has challenged me to take as much punishment as possible. if you guys can make me cry then she wins, and she will be in control of me for a month. if I don't cry, I win and she is mine for a month. if I back out of doing any challenge then I automatically lose. this challenge will last for 1 week.

I'm taking all torture dares: CBT, anal, anything. I own a very large butt plug which is painful to wear, a cb6000 chastity belt, and a number of household items. I am willing to use hot sauce, toothpaste, and really anything you can think of.

there are no limits on time or repetition. you can tell me to do tasks for as long as you want, or as many times as you want, even if its non stop for very long periods of time.

remember, I can't back out or I lose, so I have to do the task until its completed!

I must remind you that the goal is to try to make me cry, so please be as sadistic as you like.

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ask Me Anything

Mature, dominant Male in search of a very special woman for a very unique journey.
See my GD ad for more information.

Last edited by Sharp Shooter; 06-03-2013 at 06:22 PM.
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 06:26 PM   #3
KenWong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Shooter View Post
Does this get any easier? Go do your local Thai restaurant and speak to the chef. Ask him for the hottest sauce he can make. Pay the man and go home. Call your friend now and invite her over.

Now strip. If she can put you in bondage now, do it. Once you are secured, she is to take a 1/4-teaspoon (really just a couple of drops) and put them on your tongue. And she can step back. If you don't cry then, she should put that sauce on a butt plug and shove that in your ass. Next would be coating your cock and balls with the sauce. If you still survive tearless, in your pisshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JABuendia View Post

Dang you took my thing.
Then here is mine.
You will need uncooked rice
flat head thumbtacks
underwear, top and bot, two sizes too small
mascara
Retrains for wrists and ankles
and ice, lots and lots of ice.

First make a thumb tack bra and pantie set with the underwear, tape them down so they dont pop out.
Ice your tits until they are as cold as they can be and wear the bra, and apply the mascara on heavily.
Then, on a newspaper or towel, cover it with the rice and kneel on it with ankles and wrists bound.

Stay on like that for 2 hours to and entire night.. Then finally apply rubbing alcohol on your breasts and cunt.

Send me a message, would like to get to know you better.

Also, all submissive females, please check my ad for a sub.
KenWong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 06:33 PM   #4
JABuendia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Shooter View Post

Now strip. If she can put you in bondage now, do it. Once you are secured, she is to take a 1/4-teaspoon (really just a couple of drops) and put them on your tongue. And she can step back. If you don't cry with that, she should put the sauce on a butt plug and shove that in your ass. Next would be coating your cock and balls with the sauce. If you still survive tearless, into your pisshole.

Note, water will not put out the fire. Use MILK. A LOT OF MILK. And don't make bets like this again unless you just want to be her slave.
yes sir. I will go to the Thai place in a couple hours. she said that she wants me to order extra, because she says that if I lose she is going to put it everywhere that you said all at once when I become her slave :-S

Likes: being controlled, pain, CBT, blackmail, anal, forced orgasms, orgasm denial/edging, chastity belts, being used, being made to do things i dont like, being punished regularly for no reason, being a whore. if its not listed here or my dislikes/limits, ask me

Old 06-03-2013, 06:41 PM   #5
Dravot
getDare Devil

If she wants lots of it, pick up some sriracha hot sauce, has a green cap, clear bottle and white line art with a rooster on the front surrounded with chinese (I'm guessing, writing) trust me it will break you.

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Kik or Telegram Dravot8181
Dravot8181 email at yahoo
Dravot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 06:44 PM   #6
JABuendia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dravot View Post
If she wants lots of it, pick up some sriracha hot sauce, has a green cap, clear bottle and white line art with a rooster on the front surrounded with chinese (I'm guessing, writing) trust me it will break you.

while it is delicious, its gonna take more than Sri racha on the tongue to break me :-p

Old 06-03-2013, 06:52 PM   #7
Dravot
getDare Devil

Oh well see here I was staying out of things.....

Alright game on.

You will need an ice cube tray and the large plug

You will figure out the amount of water it takes to fill the ice cube tray.

Pour this water into a bowl, add one table spoon each of ginger powder, red cayene powder, baking soda and sugar.

Mix it well.

Freeze

Insert the ice cubes lubed with olive oil until all are in.

Plug.

After one hour the plug may be removed.

If you are used to taking large volumes up your ass you may double the "recipe" Do be forewarned the side effects may keep you busy for a couple hours afterwards though if she is truly cruel that could be used in her favor....

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Old 06-03-2013, 07:20 PM   #8
JABuendia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dravot View Post
Oh well see here I was staying out of things.....

Alright game on.

You will need an ice cube tray and the large plug

You will figure out the amount of water it takes to fill the ice cube tray.

Pour this water into a bowl, add one table spoon each of ginger powder, red cayene powder, baking soda and sugar.

Mix it well.

Freeze

Insert the ice cubes lubed with olive oil until all are in.

Plug.

After one hour the plug may be removed.

If you are used to taking large volumes up your ass you may double the "recipe" Do be forewarned the side effects may keep you busy for a couple hours afterwards though if she is truly cruel that could be used in her favor....

getting it ready now. what do the baking soda and sugar do?

Old 06-03-2013, 07:22 PM   #9
Dravot
getDare Devil

Now that would just spoil the surprise....

Old 06-04-2013, 02:05 PM   #10
Dravot
getDare Devil

Well how'd it go? Also since you love sriracha so much if you havent broken yet lube up the big plug with it and pop it in the tape the drain hole shut on your CB600 fill it up with sriracha and put it on, now go for a jog/walk at least 45 minutes.

Old 06-05-2013, 01:31 AM   #11
JABuendia

I'm back with an update.

I went to the Thai place. she tied me down and put a couple drops of this thick got sauce on my tongue. it burnt like hell and I was sweating a bit but it didn't make me cry. so she lathered the plug in it and shoved it in my ass. I started screaming and breathing heavy but I wasn't full-on crying, so she covered my cock and balls in it and put it inside my urethra at the same time. I started crying after about 5 minutes finally and since she started owning me from the second that I started crying, she decided to be cruel. she whipped my ass with a bungie cord hard and left welts and bruises, and beat my cock and balls with a belt for a long time, and then reapplied the hot sauce to the plug and my cock and balls, and left me tied there, telling me she wouldn't let me go until I stopped crying. she finally untied me after I don't know how long.

she said she is going to make me do every post on here over the next month, so I'm ordered to ask you to keep the ideas coming. she said she's going to make me cry a little every day :-S

Old 06-05-2013, 01:43 AM   #12
Met

i would have failed by just cutting onions..

anyway, since its summer now, I think you should do some workout dares. I dont know what kind of person you are etc so I let you have a little freedom in this. search for three ones you should do on a regular basis. and post them here. They should contain something with jogging, to get your stamina up, a healty slave is a good slave. then if you need muscles or fatburning ones i leave to you to choose.

Have fun
Wont do:
-Public-Blood, poop,"Long"periods, urinal insertions, diapers, pee on furniture.
no cam, face pics.

PM Me
Met is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 11:49 AM   #13
JABuendia

I don't jog because its hard on my knees, so ill be riding a bike instead. ill also be doing weight training and HIIT (high-intensity interval training).

Old 06-06-2013, 07:33 AM   #14
JABuendia

My Mistress is requesting more brutal punishments for me. she says she wants today to be "hellish" for me

please add more punishments!

Old 06-06-2013, 08:17 AM   #15
Billyboy
Distinguished Member

Taking a cue from your signature:
Tie your balls off, nice and tight and separated. Multiply your age times your current number of posts (right now its 110). Spank each ball hard that many times.

Is that a good enough start to your 'hellish' day? If not, do it again

Maybe: hidden public, spanking with a belt, private humiliation

No way: edging, family, scat, drinking pee, enemas, cum eating, diapers, wedgies, permanent, too public, illegal

If it isn't listed, ask and I will consider it

I do not have, nor will I get kik.
Billyboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk