Old 11-19-2014, 04:24 AM   #1
submissive-ana

Default Lady Amber becomes a Slave

I have put this into 18+ as even though it is fairly tame it contains mild torture, piss drinking, and sex **DISCLAIMER - all characters are over 18**

This is a shorter story I wrote for my Master one day when he asked me to write for him, its the first sexual story I have ever written so please don't judge too harshly... it starts off pretty innocent and gives a background

THIS IS A TEASER depending on respsonse I will post the rest in parts as its already complete maybe even post more today

Lady Ambers New Life

Amber was an average girl, standing at just five foot five inches she was slender with wide hips that were attractive to men for they would be good to hold onto, or so a friend had once joked! She had deathly pale skin and silky black hair. She had by all accounts an easy life, that is until a week ago- her aunt, the last hope she had, had died suddenly and with her death Amber had lost her protection, her friend and a home or money, the woman had died quite suddenly and had no time to make a will so Amber was now alone.
Amber was rather worried now and she walked along the street calculating her options, she booked a hotel for a month while she worked out what to do next. She had been a form of royalty in her own country until she had to leave, and indeed her aunt had not really been her aunt at all, she'd had no knowledge of the girls true heritage. Her father had placed her under the lady's care and the girl wasn't supposed to return to her country unless it was safe to do so again. However now it seemed she had little choice, her guardian was dead and she had little money left and nowhere to go. Despite the war and the soldier who wanted all her family dead so he could have her money and her title for himself she had to return. Amber only prayed they didn't hurt her... or even find out about her return...
The things she had heard about this man and the ways he could inflict pain scared most people... and Amber was no different, she had never experienced or even witnessed torture before, falling into this mans hands would never end well for her and she knew that well. Knowing this made a heavy pit form in her stomach though, as she knew she truly had no choices left.

Four weeks later Lady Amber, for she was truly a lady of an enormously weathly estate and manor, stepped off the plane and into the waiting car, She refused to hide and hoped that should HE find her he would be reasonable and talk about this with her, as now she was the only one left alive in the family. Amber's face was set in a determined look as she picked up a book and read until they arrived at her manor. To both her surprise and relief there was no one in sight when she arrived, she had been worried he would be there to greet her.
In the following days Lady Amber dismissed all her staff so that they would be safe should danger arise and started finding out as much as she could about the enemy... Alex was a very skilled soldier (commander actually) and the Lord of the neighbouring manor. She knew little about him and found out almost nothing she hadn't already known, the man was like an apparition, hard to pin down and even harder to escape from should he catch you. He had gotten bored of his small manor one day and he thought her beautiful so he approached her family for her hand. Amber's father had quickly dispelled the notion knowing handing his virgin daughter over to such a man would most likely be torture for the naïve young girl. Lord Alex was known for his outlandish tastes in amusement and his even more atrocious tastes in the bedroom.

Amber finally gave up trying to find out more about the man and settled instead for being grateful that he had left her alone. No sooner had that thought crossed her mind she heard the echo as a loud purposeful knock sounded at her door, closing her eyes and trying to hide her fear she strode to the door and opened it wide, smiling a welcome to the man she despised "Hello my Lord Alex, I trust you wish to talk, Please come in but leave your weapons at the door, I am a Lady after all. I am willing to talk and see if we can come to an agreement to suit us both but do not expect me to hand over my land nor my title to the likes of you."
Lord Alex was stunned, he watched the door open to a confident raven haired beauty with painted red lips and a body that could stop a man in his tracks, who wasn't afraid of his background as a soldier or of his gun and who presumed she could call the shots. Alex smiled to himself, she wouldn't be expecting his plan of attack anyway, placing his weapons on the table he followed her enticing ass into the formal meeting room. "My lovely Lady Amber you are even more beautiful than when i last saw you five years ago, you were young to get married even in our amazing country but i had to have you, you were such a beauty, truly it was you and not your land i was after i suggest you accept me and my terms though as i am not a patient or kind man."

They both took a seat and Lady Amber was shocked and how mild mannered the Lord and Soldier was being, she wasn't prepared for this but was hopeful it would make things easier. "Alex, Please i will not give up my land and i do not hold any love for you after killing my family for greed or love whatever moved you. However i am willing to give you half a million to expand your property and leave me alone"

Alex looked at her with a disturbing smile and she started to worry, Amber could offer him more but she wouldn't, not yet. She was surprised though when the man finally spoke, "My dearest Lady it is not the land alone i want it is you, and i am willing to show you how much i wish to start over outside i have left a horse in the stable for you, It is a Tersk and a fine one at that im sure you will agree he is a fine Russian stud and will be suitable for breeding, i must leave now as i have business to attend to but i shall be waiting at my manor tomorrow be there at seven sharp for an evening meal and answer me soon or you wont like my actions" With that he walked out of the manor leaving an open mouthed and very speechless Lady staring after him.

Amber didn't trust him not one bit but she needed to go to stop this ridiculous idea surely he knew she didn't want him... At seven exactly she walked up to the door of his manor house and knocked three times, standing back she hoped she looked alright and that he would accept her new deal.
"Good Evening Lord Commander Alex" She smiled using his full titles as a show of formality and to prove how little he interested her. "Good evening Amber" He grinned clearly showing no such resolve "I do hope you like the meal I've had prepared and that you love the horse I have sent for you"
Sitting down and silently starting the meal together he awaited her reply, After some time eating in silence she looked up and finally made eye contact with him "Look Alex... I am not interested in a relationship with you my father warned me away, as have others. I came tonight to thank you for the horse as a sign of your friendship and to up my generous offer to two-point-five-million that is more than enough for you to expand and have anything done to the manor you wish, but you may not have me." Ignoring his protests she let herself out of the manor and got into her waiting car without looking back... She heard him calling after her warning her against her decision and telling her she had one month... but as scared as she was at the threat she willed herself not to look.

Last edited by submissive-ana; 11-19-2014 at 06:45 AM.
submissive-ana is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to submissive-ana for this post:
Old 11-19-2014, 04:30 AM   #2
richied
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to richied

Is there any romance? Humor?

Brother of Shibari, Fan of Rachie
Likes: Roleplay, random conversation, name calling, teasing, mischievous flirting
ABHORS: scat and piss
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=201995 <--likes and limits
If you have something you'd like to ask, the link is below.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...29#post1550429
richied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 04:44 AM   #3
submissive-ana

that would kinda spoil the story if i told you don't you think. Ill post more later I just wanted to know if people would be interested in reading something like that and don't mind reading the backlog and finding out about my characters first.
Old 11-22-2014, 03:45 AM   #4
submissive-ana

For the next month every morning there was a new gift, Rings, Necklaces, Books, Perfumes even Poetry written by Alex himself but she ignored it all she did not want anything to do with someone so depraved... after the month and passed and the check she had sent him had not been returned the gifts stopped and she finally let herself relax. Lady Amber prayed it was over and she could live in peace. That night she opened one of the most generous of gifts thinking that maybe in the future they could at least be friends, she drank three glasses of the smooth alcohol he had sent her and felt very sleepy suddenly, she never could hold her alcohol she sighed to herself as she went up to bed. She quickly managed to throw on a nightie and some underwear before she couldn't fight it any longer and passed out on her bed.
Amber awoke the next morning feeling stiff and had a pounding headache, Looking around she was confused to see she wasn't in her room and for some reason her body didn't want to obey her and move from the bed... With a growing feeling of dread Lady Amber looked at her body knowing what she was about to find but willing herself to delude her mind just for a while longer, but her traitourous brain would not allow it. Amber looked up at her arms and saw it was as she feared the coldness on her body and her weak uncooperative limbs really were what she had thought... She was tied down to a wooden bench that was used for torture naked and in an interrogation chamber, Closing her eyes she tried to tell herself that she hadn't been so dumb and hadn't been fooled by Alex this easily.
"Ah, the Lady awakes finally, I truly am sorry Lady Amber but I must fetch the Lord Commander Alex now..." Came an unfamilliar voice, looking up she saw a soldier holding a gun and flinched as the door slammed behind him, she tried fruitlessly to escape but it was no use, she was trapped. Amber didnt have long to wait untill the heavy door swung open again, Alex was here at last and this could all begin, she hated waiting for the unknown.
"Amber, Oh my darling Lady Amber, I am so sorry you are here under such conditions but unfortunately you refused my gifts and wouldn't cooperate with my plans and so I find I am forced to resort to less shall we say humane ways. I'm afraid I musnt have been clear enough... you WILL be mine in WHATEVER way I wish and theres nothing you can do about it. I had hoped to ease you into this so you'd be more cooperative but I suppose force will have to do."
Whimpers escaped the Lady Amber before she could stop them and she closed her eyes, when she reopened them her voice was steady "So my Lord Commander" She sneered at him making it sound like an insult "what are you going to do to me now? Why couldn't you just take the money, you don't need me."
"No my Love I dont NEED you but I do very much WANT you and I get what I want. So im afraid we are going to turn you over onto your lovely belly and get started, Im sorry Lady but this WILL hurt you more than it will hurt me."
Quickly he moved to a chest and gagged her before she could respond efficiently then proceeding to untie her and retie her how he needed for the next phase. Putting a bag on the table near her he reached in and stated pulling out items she couldn't see all the while explaining to her his plan "Now you see my Lady I am going to go easy on you here, just going to do enough to show im serious and that I CAN hurt you if you dont do as I ask. After that im going to give you a choice and you best pick the one that lets you live... I don't care if I need to kill you if I can't have you then no one can."
Ignoring the muffled screams this gets he does as he said mercilessly for two hours with no respite he methodically shows her how much pain her body can stand whilst leaving nothing but brusises and a few scratches until her mind starts to collapse to get away from the pain, All the while ignoring her pathetic attempts to squeal and beg through the ball gag not that he could make out a word anyway.
Lord Commander Alex startes with his faveourite game, telling Amber step by step how the game works "So you see, he finishes explaining to her whimpers that is how you know you will not die no matter how much it hurts and how I can stop you passing out just by these many pressurepoints on the human body" He quickly presses her wrists, kneck and collarbone to prove his point, then he sets in for the fun of breaking her mind, for a full hour Alex does nothing but move from pressurepoint to pressurepoint, never pressing enough to damage only to make her feel sick with pain, starting at the feet he gently alternates by gently running his hands over her skin and then by pressing any tender points he comes to gently at first then getting harder until moans become whimpers, whimpers become screams and screams become begging and crying, then he stops. "MMPH" comes another pointless attempt at begging from Amber. "Let me explain my Love, I know you are breaking and after this whipping you will be broken, begging will not save you so please stop and just brace yourself for my punishment."
Old 11-22-2014, 02:40 PM   #5
submissive-ana

Not sure i will be continuing this story as there has been pretty much no interest so see what happens...
Old 11-23-2014, 02:59 AM   #6
idubbeldareyou
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by submissive-ana View Post
Not sure i will be continuing this story as there has been pretty much no interest so see what happens...
I like the second part.
If you like writing the story, then why not continue? I'm sure some people enjoy it with you
I also wrote a short story but stopped cause I don't enjoy writing that much.
idubbeldareyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 04:30 AM   #7
submissive-ana

Quote:
Originally Posted by idubbeldareyou View Post
I like the second part.
If you like writing the story, then why not continue? I'm sure some people enjoy it with you
I also wrote a short story but stopped cause I don't enjoy writing that much.
just for you then heres the next part

Alex proceeds to spank her getting harder and harder for twenty minutes before bringing out a flogger for another twenty, by this point she is starting to fall silent and stopped fighting her bonds, for his final step he pulls out a cane and whips her steadily for an hour or two, by this point she has lost all track of time with the pain.
Amber is dazed when the gag is suddenly removed and knows better than to talk or beg, she is not used to this treatment and is already feeling a little broken and she also feels something else, she will admit it only to herself but she thinks she may have enjoyed this treatment...if it was a lot gentler, she looks up at her captor feeling battered and broken and hoping he will make it stop... "Alright Lady Amber you have two choices now... number one: I carry on beating you like this *he pauses speaking here to punch her ribs just enough to hurt and leave her breathless* until you almost pass out before fucking every part of your body and finally growing bored and killing you slowly and as painfully as possible... or number two: you become a slave at my manor, you obey me you have no possessions or rights exept what I give you and you live your life with very little pain (if you obey me). what do you choose? life or death My Lady..."
"I refuse to give in to you" Amber grits out through her teeth, her body may be breaking but her pride won't let her give up this easily. "Very well My Lady as you wish... I was hoping it wouldnt come to this..." Reaching into the chest near him the commander pulls out a huge sharp hunting knife, Amber flinched involuntarily and Alex laughs at her coming closer to her with his new toy
"So Amber, I didnt want to do this but you leave me little choice, I use this knife to interrogate people almost daily my dear, not only is it my job but I love knives, it will be a shame to mark up your pretty body too much however so please do say when you change your mind"
Smiling cruelly Alex unsheaths his knife and moves to blindfold her, once she can no longer see the knife presses against her soft naked skin. Amber bites back the gasp as the cold metal touches her ribs but only just, then has to bite her lip as a moan of pain slowly turns to a scream as Alex shows his skill with torture pushing the tip of the knife ever deeper millimeter by millimeter closer and closer to her ribcage. As he pulls the knife away again her screams die out... only to return tenfold as he switches to dragging it deep enough to hurt but just short of scarring, down her inner thighs first the right then the left from her pussy to her knee. Amber realizes how dizzy she is now and that she cant take much more pain she shudders to think how much her body would end up marked if she kept up this stubborn act, Just as this thought crosses her mind Alex removes the blindfold so she can see him again, wanting to see how much more he needs to do before she will break and pleased with what he sees.
Amber blinks up at her captor realizing hes serious about the deal he offered her, she contemplates her options, finally she decides she cannot bear a slow painful death and does not want to have to suffer this torture any longer she chooses her fate hoping maybe it wont be so bad "I choose life Alex I want to live please do not kill me I shall obey you." Amber fights to hold back tears at his smile and stays still as he unties her... " Good girl... now you must always call me one of the following terms when obeying an order or answering or asking a question 'My Lord, Master or Sir, do you understand"
"Yes My Lord" Amber whispers looking away at the floor. She has dropped to her knees out of exhaustion after her treatment and Alex decides now is a good time to start training her.
Old 11-23-2014, 04:46 AM   #8
idubbeldareyou
getDare Sweetheart

Don't feel obliged at all but thanks
idubbeldareyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 02:29 PM   #9
BatmanGirl1996

I really enjoy this. Thank you!
BatmanGirl1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 06:14 AM   #10
submissive-ana

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatmanGirl1996 View Post
I really enjoy this. Thank you!
thanks for the kind comment glad at least some people leave feedback

"Stay where you are until I say otherwise Little girl... and you are no longer a Lady unless I decide to call you so." Alex walks over to the door and then turns to face her "You will crawl to me now Amber and you will do so gracefully no matter how much your body may hurt or I will make it hurt more. Same goes if you forget any rules I teach you about being my slave, Now crawl!"
Amber is shocked at the command and unwilling to debase herself so until she considers the alternative, Her body won't take another beating just yet no matter how much it will damage her pride she has no choice. Slowly she crawls swaying her ass and moving seductively as she was instructed she follows him along a corridor and into a bedroom before climbing and painfully whimpering onto the bed still naked with him and trying to sleep as instructed, Before she falls asleep she is aware of him attaching a metal collar and lead to the bed to stop her escape but she is too sore to care.
When Amber awakes the next morning she is shocked to be given no food or water instead she is guided back to the bed after going to the bathroom and told to lie down, Alex then ties her to the bed and looks at her naked body with appreciation "Today we continue to train you Pet, this is for my amusement and to prove to you that you are mine to do with as I wish." Alex slowly bends down and licks slowly and gently up her slit laughing as she bites back a moan. Suddenly she yelps though as his teeth clamp down quickly on her inner thigh before doing the same to the opposite one, he then moves up her body teasing fingers running up her belly and around her breasts before gently circling her nipples and suddenly tweaking them roughly, Alex then gets a pen and unties her. "I want you to realise that if I want you to degrade yourself in any way (which I will want a lot of the time if not all the time) you will do so, now write masters property across your belly and make it neat. Then you may thank your Master (dont forget your new rule now) for this treatment."
Amber takes the pen blushing as she does as he asks and then hands it back silently.
"Forgetting something pet?"
Flinching she finally speaks "Thank you for showing me im yours" she stammers. She yelps as she is roughly pulled to her feet, he bends her over the bed and spanks her hard... "Dont forget your new rule slave try again and I want to hear real debasement in your thank you or ill beat you Girl."
Looking at the floor and trying to pretend this isnt happening she tries again "Thank you Lord Commander for showing this worthless pet her place in your home she appreciates it and begs you to teach her to be a better slave"
"Much better" he laughs pulling her into the kitchen.
Amber follows him wordlessly secretly thinking that as humiliating as this is maybe her father was wrong... his naiive young virgin daughter enjoys this after all.
In the kitchen her new Master teaches her a new shocking rule that she quickly wonders if she can cope with... "You will have nothing to drink unless I say so slave and should you be bad your drink will become a punishment, be that I decide to put you on the floor to drink out of a bowl or my personal faveourite I add piss to your drinks... the worse you have been bad the more I add and should you really test me I shall make you drink it when I piss in the toilet by lapping at the stream ... bear this in mind if you cross me girl. And with that in mind come here I will show you how to give head... no teeth or you will be punished."
Gulping Amber is lost for words and crawls to him as he takes out his hard cock, she slowly raises to her knees and starts licking him gently, after awhile he grabs her hair and forces her down onto it, tutting as she gags "You will be punished for that now keep trying. I will be harsh and strict until you learn so you will learn fast"
Worried amber doubles her efforts and finally he stops her. "I wish to take your virginity now, dont worry pet scince you did try I shall go easy on you and be gentle at first"
Alex slides on a condom and pushes her down the hall to the bedroom, he positions her so she is on her back and slowly slides into her "Please Sir it hurts" Amber pants "Please have mercy dont do this"
Laughing Alex just looks at her "Amber this will be better if I do it quickly and I will but for speaking out you have to ask for it... and the way you ask had better make me horny girl."
Almost crying in fear Amber tries to please him "Please Master this worthless slave begs that you no longer consider her comfort and take her as you wish she needs to rememeber shes your slave and begs to be allowed to suck your cock every night this week to apologize"
"Thats better girl, you must remember you are no longer a Lady but a Pet" Alex replies before taking her roughly and forgetting about being kind, though he does show her one kindness and play with her clit to ensure despite the pain of her first time she enjoys it at least a little. She feels too good to take too much time with anyway and he doesnt really care about hurting her, listening to her whimpers turn to moans as she finally comes to orgasm he doesnt last much longer with her tightness and her begging, plus he wont admit it to her but she was good at sucking cock she almost has him blowing his load down her throat... and thrusts deeper inside her as he gets his release.
"Now for the real test Pet I want you to prove your submission... this is your punishment" He slowly bends her over the bed gently holding her in place he lubes up a metal buttplug and gently plays with her pussy while he slides it in slowly, not wanting to damage her as he may want to fuck her there later on, ignoring her whimpers he pushes non stop until its fully in then hands her a dress "Get dressed and come into the garden"
"Yes Sir" Amber hesitantly does as he asked of her and slowly makes her way into the garden finding moving with the plug uncomfortable but not as bad as she feared after the initial pain... seeing him standing waiting for her she feels butterflies starting inside her and without even asking she drops to her knees before him feeling exposed in nothing but the dress he gave her.
"Good girl, Now I want you to stay kneeling and take off the dress for me quickly." He kneels on the bench before her pulling out his cock as he does. Amber is terrified of being seen by the staff but obeys anyway and puts the dress to one side. Smiling Lord Alex forces her up straighter and tells her to close her eyes and after she obeys he starts the second half of her punishment "Ahhh Master please stop no! Please let me dress!" Amber starts to beg but quickly stops and straightens up at the look on his face... She can't believe he did this to her in public no less! Alex was laughing quietly to himself now watching the stream of piss hitting her naked body in the cool air, He had positioned washing on the clothes line to conceal them so she couldnt be seen but he knew that was no consolation to her, she would still feel exposed and humiliated. "Now be grateful I didnt make you pee on yourself too Pet. put the dress on and come back inside."
Back in the house he kneels her on the floor and looks at her thoughtfully "I know I broke you pet I am a Commanding Officer and a Lord I know how to break a woman, as does any good soldier if they need to lead their men, even so most would have fought me on that, at least a little... tell me the truth, do you enjoy this Lady Amber? Im curious do you wish me to continue and to marry me or do you wish you had let me kill you?... personally I don't care either way I just want to know if im going to have a plaything for much longer."
Old 11-24-2014, 12:23 PM   #11
ClaraAnne
Account Banned

Nice story - Great to have updates regularly. Keep it up!

170/100 marks at the Torture Academy as a cheerleader

I am protected by Nawee, so beware!
ClaraAnne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 04:50 AM   #12
submissive-ana

"NO!" Amber gasps! Shocking not only him but herself as well "please Master please Lord Commander do not let me go yes I will marry you I must be depraved but I do enjoy some parts of this and I have nowhere else to turn anyway you have me captive I was lonely alone in my mannor and I adored all your gifts, I will combine our land and become both your Lady and your Slave as long as you do not torture me any more? Please Sir I know you take pleasure hurting me and I may be able to accept that even enjoy some of it, but please take things easier on me if I make this choice? you are a handsome man and I could grow to love you if you could just take things easy on me and ill do my best to learn!."
"Good, I knew I would get my own way sooner or later im glad you made this easy... now hold still I wish to spread my cum on your face before I allow you a bath and rest, you can sleep with my plug inside you tonight and this week you will drink what I give you and it will always have a small amount of piss in it because it pleases me to degrade you so and id like to get you used to drinking it."
"As you wish Master Please make my face a mess then I can bathe and please you by letting you treat my body as you will. And id be happy if you would let me eat at your feet tonight Sir"
Later that night after they had both eaten and washed they climbed into bed together and even though her body was still aching Amber was surprised to feel content, yes he had beaten and tortured her but once she'd agreed to his terms things had gotten easier and he had been nicer to her, and truly she did enjoy some of the things he had done and would like to do them again gentler... especially the nipple clamps he had made her wear through their meal...mmmm...
Suddenly Ambers train of thought was interrupted by probing fingers pushing inside her hot wet slit. "Mmm Oh my! someones wet, naughty little Slave, what were you thinking of?"
"Oh please dont stop Master! I was thinking of those clamps you used and of how much I would love them used again sometime and about how now that the torture is over im enjoying the pain youre giving me"
"Well thats good Amber"... his fingers move to the plug slowly pulling it out... "Because I would love to fuck you here now. The plug will have helped you stretch but as its your first time it will still hurt, however I want to take you and you will let me no matter what you want" Smiling at her whimper and her pushing onto his finger in her ass he pulled away and grabbed the lube, reaching back over to her he pushed her roughly onto her tummy and squirted the ice cold lube into her tight ass laughing out loud as she squirmed away from the cold before pulling her back and roughly biting her neck hard "Now now Amber be a good Slave and keep still for me"
"Im sorry Master it was cold! I will keep still" pushing her ass up toward him she wiggled enticingly... and stifled a giggle as three seconds later he growled and pushed her head down into the pillow positioning his cock against her ass, "For that im going to be quick" he growls at her menacingly before gently sliding in the head, and Amber realizes he wasnt joking as once her body adjuts to the head he slams the rest of the way into her causing her to gasp and whimper in pain and pleasure. This brutal pace kept up and as he continued Amber found herself enjoying the forbidden sensations more and more suddenly reaching her orgasm before she knew it was coming, she screamed into the pillow in pleasure and pushed back against him harder wanting more. But after giving her one more orgasm he finished with her and pulled away.
"Get some sleep now darling Slave... I have plans to play with you more tomorrow"
Old 11-25-2014, 09:13 PM   #13
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Please continue writing. This story is so great.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 06:44 AM   #14
submissive-ana

been a while I am rather ill with the flu but here's the last part of the story... may write another one updating their new life together not sure yet...

All night was pure torture for Amber worrying if she would enjoy the games tomorrow or if it would just bring pain and fear for her, as much as she was starting to enjoy this with Alex she was still a little scared of the things he could do to her if she displeased him, but she wanted to explore this side of herself didn't she? Submission as a Slave to him was a great experience and she wanted more no matter what may happen she realized that she would just have to wait and see what he had planned and trust him when he said that he wasn't going to push her so far now she had agreed to submit to him... Sighing to herself as she tried to sleep and failed she knew it was to be a very long night.
As morning finally arrived Amber woke up exited and ready for the day, though admittedly a little nervous too. Alex rolled over in the bed feeling her fidget and smiled at her "Good morning Pet go and meet me in the living room will you?"
Scurrying to meet his demands Amber made it to the room in less than a minute practically tripping twice in her haste to get down the stairs and across the hall to the living room, once there she sat gracefully on her knees arms behind her trying desperately to contain her emotions and keep still. She didn't want to start the day being punished just for something as silly as moving around due to her excitement.
Finally after about ten minutes Alex decided to put her out of her misery and went downstairs holding the bag of toys he was going to use for his session with her.
Reaching down he corrected her position by pushing her shoulders back to push out her breasts he then put his hand into the bad watching her eyes grow wide as he pulled out some clothes pegs... "Now you enjoyed the clamps... these will pinch more as they cant be adjusted so this should be fun for you... do keep still Pet!..." Alex watched the fear flit across her face before she strengthened her resolve and pushed her breasts back out again, he swiftly clamped first one nipple and then the other laughing gently at her squeaks of pain as each one bit down.
Amber's humour at the clamps however lasted no time at all as he reached back again and pulled out the rattan cane... "Oh please Master no! What did I do wrong please I am sorry do not punish me like that I beg of you!!!"
Silencing her pleas gently with a finger on her lips Alex smiled at her "Don't worry my precious pet, This one is for pleasure I promise it will be nothing above what you can take for me trust me"
With that Alex stood before her and gently started to whip her tits above the pegs, gently at first slowly getting harder and harder watching the pleasure grow in her eyes and listening to the moans she let out every so often, the sight of her submission to something that had scared her so tugged at his heart, it was such a beautiful gift now she was giving her submission freely and not forced, he had known from day one she would enjoy being controlled and he was happy he had been able to give it to her.
After an hour he stopped whipping her breasts and gently removed the clamps taking pleasure in her hiss of pain as the blood rushed back into her nipples painfully fast. Alex saw how unsteady she was as he stood her up and how she was in a good place after their scene... indeed one of their only tender ones so far... so he took pity and sat her down before kneeling before her and opening a box.
"Please Amber Lady and Slave, Captor of my heart, you agreed under duress but now I ask of you again... of your own free will Amber will you marry me and be my wife, my love, and my slave?"
Shocked Amber looked at him and tears sprung to her eyes "Oh YES god yes please Alex never let me go you introduced me to this life and I am so grateful I would love to marry you!!!"
And so it happened that they both got what they wanted even though she hadn't known she would ever enjoy such a life.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
master, piss, reluctance, slave, virgin