Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 11-11-2014, 02:41 PM   #31
Luffy90

Chapter 17

Ruby opened the envelope to look at her review:

"Name: Chris
Review: My model was a sweet girl who handled her task as well as i could hope for. She helped me relax as i was quite nervous at the beginning. In the end i came out of it satisfied, making the trip here well worth it.
Rating: 5/5"

Perfect score... She said to herself in her head. At least something good came out of having my face filled with his cum.

The second work day was over and Ruby headed back to her cell to relax for a bit. She laid down in her bed and she must have been more tired than she thought because her eyes closed shut and she fell asleep. While sleeping she had a dream.

She was half awake, lying in a bed with machines beeping next to her. She looked at her arm and she had a long cable that was connected to it. This had to be a hospital.
  The door to her room was half open and she could hear the faint sound of voices coming from outside. She couldn't catch all the words but some stuck out.
  "Third time i have had to come here... She keeps going... I cant keep doing this." Came from a womans voice, clearly frustrated as she spoke. Was it her mom?
  Then a man's voice talked back to her, a bit easier to hear. "If she ends up here one more time, she might not make it the next time. The stress on her body has been way too much at such a young age.”
  "I just... What to do... Anything you... Her." It was still hard to hear what the woman was saying.
  "There is a program we have here for cases like this. You might have to send her away for a while, but it is surely better than her ending up in a coma or worse, killing herself. Here take this, you can read about it here and think it over. Call me if you are interested." The man said.
  The woman just started crying after that and that was the last she got from her dream before she was woken up from her sleep.

Kate had returned from her work and wanted to bring Ruby with her for dinner. She was standing next to her bed poking at her. “Hey get up sleepyhead, dinner time!”

Was it a dream. Ruby wondered. It felt more like a memory. And how did i end up in a hospital?

She decided not to tell Kate about the dream or memory or whatever it was yet. Suddenly feeling the hunger biting at her stomach she got up and headed out with Kate.

The two of them headed down to get some dinner before the cafeteria closed for the day. She kept going over the dream time and time again in her head. What did it all mean?
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 05:00 PM   #32
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I read the last two chapters and really enjoyed the individual tasks. Looking forward to seeing more soon.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 04:02 PM   #33
lkkrdingos022

Please give us more

Like: Humilliation, Cum denial, Pleasing others, anal, forced orgasm, hidden public, edging
Curious about: A lot!
Limits: Pee and shit, severe pain, social suďcide, permanent, blood

Kik: lkkrdingos022

toy: little buttplug
lkkrdingos022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 05:14 PM   #34
issabella

another great edition keep it going!!! XD hah

Dislikes: CBT, anal,

Limits: permanent,blood, scat, family, full public, pics, hard anal

Album of some of the clothes I have:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=16612

I AM A SLAVE TO ALL OF GETDARE AND ESPECIALLY TO MISTRESS BUBBLES
issabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 05:38 PM   #35
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Love it!So good!Can you do like a person with a big task or something?
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 05:40 PM   #36
Luffy90

Sorry about the delay in chapters. I've been away for a couple of days on a business trip and had no chance of writing any chapters there since they already were ready at home. I'll edit the next chapter now and post it before i fall asleep. Tomorrow to make up for the delay, i'll post two more.
Old 11-14-2014, 05:42 PM   #37
Luffy90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantage View Post
Love it!So good!Can you do like a person with a big task or something?
There will probably be something big later in the story :P cant say anything more than that yet.
Old 11-14-2014, 06:06 PM   #38
Luffy90

Chapter 18

It was Wednesday morning and Ruby was picked up by another girl she hadn't seen before for todays job. A tiny, short haired brunette came sprinting up the stairs towards her.
  "Hey... Ruby right?" She asked short of breath as she came up to her.
  "Yes, and you?"
  "I'm Penny. Just follow me quickly, we need to get started." She said and started sprinting back down, not looking back to see if Ruby was following or not.
  Ruby took up the chase after her and managed to catch up with her at the exit of the cell block. They ended up in the middle of the grassy area in the courtyard and there were two boys there aswell. This was the first time she had seen any of them up close. Up until now, it had only been from a distance through a window. Their uniforms were strangely similar. They wore white boxers and a shirt without sleeves and a pair of shoes.

"Alright everyone, listen up." Penny started, the three others turned their attention to her. "We’re doing clean up duty here at the prison. Just like today we are usually two girls and two boys doing this. Today's area is the grassy area here. We need to pick everything that is not a straw of grass out of it. That means any kind of flowers, weeds or garbage and so on. It's boring and it’s gonna take a while, so lets just get started."

This is gonna be a nice change of pace. Ruby thought as she got started in one of the corners of the park, the three others each picked their own corner. It didn’t take long however for her back to start hurting from crouching around picking up things.

A few hours later, Penny called them back to her again. "That should be all for now. Good work. Now get yourself some well earned dinner and rest. Our job today was important, at least from what i've been told from the guards. The warden is apparently giving a big announcement tomorrow morning here, so it had to look good.

Tired and hurting with a sore back, Ruby dragged herself back to the cell were Kate was waiting.
  "You look as lively as ever." Kate said, laughing as she saw Ruby slowly crawl into her bed to lie down and relax her back.
  "Screw you." Ruby replied back in a sarcastic voice.
  "Well, we gotta get ourself some dinner before nighttime, so you better get up again."
  "Just... Give me five minutes."

Once they were back up in their cell again after dinner they each climbed into their own bed to relax. Ruby then decided to confront Kate about her dream the night before.
Old 11-15-2014, 03:50 AM   #39
Luffy90

Chapter 19

"Is it okay if i ask you something?" Ruby said looking up at the bed above her where Kate was.
  "Sure. What is it?"
  "Have you ever had a dream or something about your past after you arrived here?"
  "Uh, no. Not that i know of. I mean, its not like i'd remember it to be my past anyway since they wiped my memory."
  “Right...”

Ruby was silent for a minute trying to think of how to proceed. "Well, last night i had this dream. And it seemed pretty real to me."
  "What was it about?" Kate asked, poking her head down from her bed.
  "I was in a hospital i believe, and there was this woman, who i guess was my mom talking to a man, most likely a doctor. It was hard to hear what the woman was saying, but in the end the doctor suggested something."
  "Suggested what?"
  "Well, he said something to the woman about sending me away for a while, like it was some form of rehabilitation or something. I mean, that sounds a lot like it could be this place don't you think?"
  Kate pulled her head back up and was silent for a few seconds. "Hmm, you sure it's not just some crazy dream? I mean... This is a prison, but i don't think we are being rehabilitated or anything like that. Everyone i've talked to since i arrived here, none of them have ever had any dreams or flashbacks or anything like that. Why would you, who just arrived here, have a memory of your past all of a sudden.
  "I dunno. But it just felt so real..."

They both laid silent for a few minutes until Kate spoke again. "Well, make sure to tell me if you have any more of these dreams of yours, ok?"
  "Sure thing." Ruby said before changing the topic. "So, do you know anything about tomorrow morning? Apparently the warden is having some kind of announcement."
  "All i know is that i haven't received a list of people to take to my work station, which usually means that we have a gathering outside the next morning. But no, i don't know what it's about."
  "I see." Ruby said just as the lights went off. The night had come sooner than she would have thought so they had to end their conversation there. Next morning they would find out what it was all about anyway.

Ruby spent a long time falling asleep that night, still thinking about her dream, hoping she would have another one. Sleep came eventually, but no dreams.
Old 11-15-2014, 04:07 AM   #40
Luffy90

Chapter 20

It was Thursday morning and they had just finished breakfast. Ruby, Kate and the rest of the prisoners, both the girls and the boys, started to line up outside in their white jumpsuits for this special occasion. The warden had not arrived yet, but the guards were hard at work making sure everyone had lined up in a nice formation.

The line up took around thirty minutes until the guards were happy and they placed themself to both sides of the prisoners. Then the warden walked up next to them, heading for the front of the group. She wore the same outfit as she did on the arrival day, except she also had a long dark coat on her now.

She cleared her voice before addressing everyone. "Good morning inmates."
  "Good morning warden Amy!" Everyone replied in unison.
  "Today is the start of something big for this prison of ours. As some of you know, on Monday we start the twenty fifth 'Path to Freedom' tournament. And to celebrate this anniversary, we want to make it a special one in hopes of breaking records."

The warden took a small break and received a note from one of the guards behind her before continuing. "We are changing a few rules to make it more interesting. Firstly, you will now work in teams of two, made out of cellmates. This means that both have to sign up to be able to participate. This will of course change the amount of winners, meaning two girls will be winners from the girls tournament, and the same with two boys from their tournament." Again she took a short break to let it sink in with everyone.

"Now, to encourage more of you to sign up, we will not have any additional time added to your sentence if you lose this time. Today we will be giving you all some time off to relax and discuss with your cell mates if you want to participate or not, and then tomorrow you can sign up.” She put away the note and then proceeded finish her speech.
  "Now, since we need to get ready for this special edition of the tournament, we have had to shut down all other buildings than the cell blocks to make them ready for the show. Therefore you will be confined to your cellblocks from today until Monday morning when the tournament begins. This time we have had a record amount of volunteers signing up to help us make this tournament special. So to all of you, consider joining this time to make it an eventful tournament where both you and your cellmate have a chance to win your freedom. That is all, good day." The warden said ending her speech and walked off.

Once she was out of sight the guards sent everyone back to their cells.
Old 11-17-2014, 08:19 PM   #41
moretome

I really enjoy this story! Great work!
Limits: permanent, involving family/friends, face pictures, public

Please send me PMs or KIKs that verbally humiliate me.
Kik: herewego_x

moretome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 02:52 PM   #42
Luffy90

Sorry for not having updated the story in a while. A lot has happened irl and i've had a pretty hard time dealing with everything.

In case you wanna know the reason, i'll post the short version of it in a spoiler tag to not force it in everyones face.
Spoiler:
Basically, both of my parents and my little brother were in a car accident. Luckily nobody died, but everyone got hospitalized and my little brother might not be able to walk again. So times have been pretty hard lately, dealing with all of this.

I have a lot of the story ready and i'm probably seven chapters or so ahead and all of this have been ready since before this happened. Once everything is more stable in my life and i get my motivation back i'll get back on it. Until then, i just want to apologize for the break and thank everyone who have read so far. But sometimes life stuff happens out of nowhere flipping everything up side down.
Old 11-27-2014, 03:00 PM   #43
Gaffercake

Default All the Best

That sounds horrible! My best wishes to your family, great story but we can wait for a good story while a good authors family recover
Gaffercake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 03:35 PM   #44
bondage girl

Hope everyones gets better, asap, moar!
bondage girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 03:43 PM   #45
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaffercake View Post
That sounds horrible! My best wishes to your family, great story but we can wait for a good story while a good authors family recover
Wishes to your family
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk