Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-25-2010, 05:53 AM   #1
ASuther

Female 22/Female, Hard Public Dares.

Well, ive decided that i need to try a series of extreme public dares, and condition myself to them. Right now, im in a shopping mall, and what i need is to be put into a series of conditions so that i have no clothes, and cant get them back any easy way. I also need this to last several hours at least.
Ill wait for a few replies, and i promise to do every one, but however you suggest i get rid of my clothes, ill only be able to do one.
Whether or not i can get them back ever again should be sheer chance as well

Extra points for creativity
When i start in say, 30 minutes or something, ill either make a blog and post updates, stopping in the middle of whatever im doing if i need to (I.e. refreshing every 2 seconds) and again, make them difficult

-Amy
PS, If you suggest i intentionally get myself seen, dont waste your time, the idea here is to be stupidly daring, not just walking out into a crowd or something. Its all about risk, and possibility. But, im ready to face the consequences if i AM caught, just dont try to make it happen as a part of anything. The risk is already in place because of were i am.
Creativity!

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=4419

Ah...
Spoiler:
:p

Thats pretty much me.

Oh, and I have a Story
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=74528

Last edited by ASuther; 11-25-2010 at 06:14 AM.
ASuther is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk